Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 1, 2009 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think the bear fighting was quite funny, Eishirou was the only one who mange to put up a good fight^^ I can't believe Tomoki is showing that expression when he got bit on the head whereas Ikaros is as cool as she can get not to mention she's still holding on to the watermelon XD I actually like her in casual clothing more than her normal one :3 As perverted as the episode is, there were still some good comedy in it XD So overall it's quite entertaining :D
ShanaFlameNov 1, 2009 7:40 PM
Nov 1, 2009 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
this anime is slowly but surely becoming the best this season now, not that im a pervert or anything close to that though. :D
Nov 2, 2009 10:12 AM

Jul 2009
ROFL..Mikako is surely the best teaser out there XD
Nov 2, 2009 10:18 AM

Oct 2009
Well it was interesting to see the romance without the fanservice being used too much. I am refering to the part of Tomoki and Sohara at the end of this episode where there was a nice romance mood. The whole Island thing was a funny at the part where Tomoki ate that mushroom. Surprised the old man Mikako liked being patted on the head by Ikaros. Pretty crazy to have Tomoki almost killed for seeing Mikako naked, I admire Sugata's bravery at that part. All the girls were nice in bikini but Sohara shined the most after Mikako.
Laevantein said:

Mikako teaser? More like this reaction :D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think there is something in my pants that is a little oh shit!
francismeunierNov 2, 2009 10:22 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 2, 2009 10:22 AM

Feb 2008
This episode wasn't nearly as funny as the previous one, but the ending theme was so win xD
Nov 2, 2009 10:24 AM

Jan 2009
I really enjoy this series so far but I find this my least favorite ep so far... Also I am really really hoping for a uncut/uncencored DVD version :D
Nov 2, 2009 10:55 AM

Oct 2007
That watermelon sure has a long shelf life.
Nov 2, 2009 11:27 AM

Apr 2009
The endings for this series is epic
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Nov 2, 2009 12:35 PM

Feb 2008
they did that so they can track where ikaros went. i think they know more than they are telling. the whole ordeal was to see how she would react. maybe it was just all coincidence.
Nov 2, 2009 1:50 PM

Sep 2007
This show... is so awesome. Especially the EDs. They're so rofl.
Nov 2, 2009 2:06 PM

Jun 2009
Awesome episode, edpecially new ED. Can't wait for uncensored version :D
Nov 2, 2009 2:12 PM

Oct 2009
mr_outside said:
Awesome episode, edpecially new ED. Can't wait for uncensored version :D

The ED is incredible, underwater sea travelling. Is it possible they had some Mario references with some sea creatures?

Nov 2, 2009 3:19 PM

May 2009
This anime is so great, lol. I love it. They always come up with all these silly but awesome episodes. And all the endings are really good too. Ikaros walking around the ocean floor was hilarious.

And oh lawd - the fanservice is so sweeet!
Nov 2, 2009 4:14 PM

Oct 2007
This anime is so awesome, especially those random EDs. LOL
Nov 2, 2009 4:49 PM
Dec 2008
i think next episode Nymph will come out
Nov 2, 2009 6:37 PM

Nov 2008
So, Ikaros is a combat droid, just like in the opening animation.

I wondered how they were going to handle the "Blue Lagoon" situation... When you think about it, Mikako is the real pervert in this series...
Nov 2, 2009 7:48 PM
Apr 2008
Ikaros in R'lyeh was a huge knee-slapper for me, though the map location was a tiiiny bit off. Still, a Lovecraftian reference in a silly fanservice anime is good enough.

Loving this show so far. :D
Nov 2, 2009 8:09 PM

Mar 2009
Decent episode... especially the romance of Tomo and Sohara! Recommendation to Miss Sohara... Don't Karate Chop him too much!!! Think about this situation when you get the urge to beat the crap out Tomo! Recommendation to Tomo... just be ready for anything and accept it. --- Randy
Nov 2, 2009 8:44 PM

Nov 2008
There was one thing that makes little sense in this episode. Why didn't he wish for Ikaros to repair his house in the first place? Aside from that, this ep was satisfying compared to the previous ones.
Nov 3, 2009 1:20 AM

Sep 2009
I was wondering what was going on after he ate that mushroom....didn't expect all of that to have actually happened.

The ED is funny.
Nov 3, 2009 2:26 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
There was one thing that makes little sense in this episode. Why didn't he wish for Ikaros to repair his house in the first place?.

Exactly, why not use one of the cards to make that house invincible and rebuild it. BTW, How did Mikako ever make them come back to her place instead of that Island at the end to film that scene?

Nov 3, 2009 3:50 AM

Nov 2007
Maximatum99 said:
There was one thing that makes little sense in this episode. Why didn't he wish for Ikaros to repair his house in the first place? Aside from that, this ep was satisfying compared to the previous ones.
Apparently from what I've heard, the anime didn't highlight that Ikaros had used her best cards in episode 1 when Tomoki went power crazy. She only has cards that do things like the exploding panties one or mundane things but none to restore the house in any way.

Mikako rules, she makes this already great series even better. The after ED bit was hilarious.
Nov 3, 2009 4:44 AM

Jul 2008
this plot is so stupid xD what a development but mikako is so evil and so hawt <3

Nov 3, 2009 5:00 AM

Jan 2009
pretty funny lol... though I must say... this anime is getting less and less serious... it's going to be weird when they talk about
... mistake me if I'm wrong but if my memory servers me correctly... the angel we see that will supposedly come next episode comes after that spoiler right? I've been keeping up w/ the scanalations for a while now and I don't ever remember seeing her... but that was way back during the beginning of summer so my memories a little blurry.

Ya, I never understood the cards too well... because the cards are older models they can only do one specific thing each right? or is it they already have designated things they can do? I know the first card in the episode one could do everything right?

Also is it just my horrible memory or are they making the smart glasses guy more weird in the anime... I don't remember him playing w/ dolls or being a pervert... In fact he was the opposite of a pervert and refused to do those kind of things. And... in the manga... it's only 1 chop done by the child hood friend... not a frenzy of 1000... haha well these things don't really effect the plot at all... I'm just wondering because I'm starting to think my memories going crazy... I should check the scans but I don't really feel like it. (LOL)

It also kind of disgusted me how the main heroes shirt was off during 90% of the episode? Is this how girls feel when they see revealing female characters? Those mushrooms... they didn't look like those types of mushrooms that have psychedelic side effects... they look more like mario mushrooms to me... haha the romance was a little cute I guess... though it kind of bugged me how the childhood interpreted it to be all the main heroes fault... even though it was hilarious... it destroyed the semi cute romantic scene...

Haha Ikaros and her watermelon rubbing habits... LOL hilarous... I didn't really understand why she want across the ocean for one fish... what would have happened if Ikaros didn't come back at that time?
Nov 3, 2009 7:07 AM
Feb 2009
^ i never understand those card, the producer didnt even bother to explain them as well in this anime...

Laevantein said:
lol
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 3, 2009 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
Lmao this is the funniest series out right now :) Another Great episode
Nov 3, 2009 10:54 AM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode,realy funny...and awesome ending again :P

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 3, 2009 5:18 PM

Jul 2008
i preferred the manga, where we got to see ikaros go berserk, in this episode her eyes just change color
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 3, 2009 5:25 PM

May 2009
Tomo and that mushroom rofl!!! I loled.

I love Ikaros omg! Yeah, she looks better in her casual clothes.
Nov 3, 2009 6:05 PM

Jul 2009
ikaros found atlantis? Oo
Destiny~
Nov 3, 2009 7:26 PM
Nov 3, 2009 7:38 PM

Oct 2009
loplop said:

Yeah that was another fan service nice one of Sohara.

Nov 3, 2009 9:10 PM

May 2008
i didnt find this episode funny , well meh

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 3, 2009 9:19 PM

May 2008
Cool episode, a lot fanservice.
Nov 4, 2009 12:26 AM

Dec 2008
some development in this show, Ikaros can get serious,
Tomoki and Sohare are looking good as a couple, for a moment I thought Sohara and Tomoki would do it in that "scene"XD

Lol Mikako is an evil yakuza bitch, but she looks good .
FabienneNov 4, 2009 2:26 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2009 2:25 AM

May 2008
lol funny episode, a bit over the top,
and dam they were going to kiss XD
lol at ikaros with all the sea weed getting stuck XD
Nov 4, 2009 10:34 AM

Sep 2007
What i loved, it's the music at the end. :)
Really good. ^^
Nov 4, 2009 11:23 AM

May 2008
This show has become so boring and shitty..
Especially when compared the first ep..

The jokes are not as funny and ecchi anymoar..

What a fucking waste..
Nov 4, 2009 11:45 AM

Oct 2009
Kozooo said:

What a fucking waste..

I am hoping Nymph will bring something interesting soon (next episode most likely). You know that angel with the blue hair.

Nov 5, 2009 12:26 AM

Apr 2009
i was very entertained by this show so far.. one of the best i've seen of its genre as they are able to come up with some of the most hilarious and nonsensical ideas and turn them into epic events.. the changing ed is also a very amazing bonus..
Nov 5, 2009 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
I was afraid that it was gonna get too serious there.
Reminds me of that dramatic end of the world scenario in the first episode..
Afterwards the comedic factor returns and kicks you back into reality.

Ikaros petting the boss was well worth the watch.
Nov 5, 2009 6:43 PM

Jul 2008
I'm starting to like this show more. Just because of its crazy antics each episode.
Nov 5, 2009 8:40 PM

Jan 2008
honestly... this anime is leaving me with too many "wat the HELL" moments per episode. Im just... i dunno... im laughing rite now, but im SOOO confused! where do they COME UP with the ideas for these episodes?! JEEZ
Nov 6, 2009 6:32 AM

Aug 2008
finally Nymph
Nov 6, 2009 4:57 PM

Jan 2009
One of the best parts of this episode.. was clearly when Ikaros was patting the mafia boss' watermelonhead : D
Although a little was way to serious to fit in D:
Coconut crabs were great though : D
As was tanned Sohara : >

And as I've seen being mentioned a bunch of time, remove the damn collar already D:

But I'm wondering... where's mah blue-headed angel? D:
Next episode?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 6, 2009 9:21 PM

Dec 2007
This anime is slowly but surely becoming the best this season now. It was good episode, and I liked where Tomoki and Sohara has a nice romance mood.
Nov 6, 2009 9:56 PM

Jun 2008
You know, I think that this show is really UNDERRATED.

I hate the fact that people will give it low marks just because it's an ecchi anime.

I've never understood this kind of thinking, there are plenty of anime that have a lot of plot but no substance.

If you come to MAL, you will notice that the highest an ecchi anime can ever be is about 7.5 or lower (a lot lower).

This may be a VERY ecchi show, HOWEVER, it's enjoyable and provides plenty of LOLZ. I think people should rank the show according to how much they enjoy it, rather than bombing it for being ecchi.

I also believe that most people here are huge HYPOCRITES, they enjoy watching big boobs, naked anime girls, pantsu, lolis, and all types of fetishes, but if its an ecchi anime they'll immediately say it sucks.
Nov 7, 2009 2:15 AM

Nov 2008
This show gets better with each new episode.
I can wait to see what EP6 brings us.
Nov 7, 2009 4:10 AM

Jan 2009
alexcampos said:
You know, I think that this show is really UNDERRATED.

I hate the fact that people will give it low marks just because it's an ecchi anime.

I've never understood this kind of thinking, there are plenty of anime that have a lot of plot but no substance.

If you come to MAL, you will notice that the highest an ecchi anime can ever be is about 7.5 or lower (a lot lower).

This may be a VERY ecchi show, HOWEVER, it's enjoyable and provides plenty of LOLZ. I think people should rank the show according to how much they enjoy it, rather than bombing it for being ecchi.

I also believe that most people here are huge HYPOCRITES, they enjoy watching big boobs, naked anime girls, pantsu, lolis, and all types of fetishes, but if its an ecchi anime they'll immediately say it sucks.

^This.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 7, 2009 7:09 PM

May 2009
Kozooo said:

What a fucking waste..

Thats what you said during ep4.

Perhaps your sense of humor just sucks.
You're the only one complaining here. No one wants to hear from you. So let people enjoy something you can't.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2009

167 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 14, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Dec 20, 2009

79 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 14, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.