Forum Settings
Forums
Shaman King: Flowers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2009 5:08 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think my heart exploded when I saw Tamao; she just looked so stunning. Well, the Hanagumi Waitresses weren't that bad either, I loved their hair too.

With that, I'm not a fan of the wavy hair thing going on with the kids, and I still don't like Tao Men because of who his parents were.

Oh well, at least Hao was cool... I admit, I thought it was a girl at first...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2009 6:04 PM

Aug 2008
oh my gosh, horohoro changed soo much! :O
i wanted to see others characters too. like yoh and anna. :(
Nov 1, 2009 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
wow tamao has changed a lot hasn't she?
anyways whats this about anna the 3rd? daughter of silva i get, but still... the rest?
plus hao shows up as "uncle hao", lol
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 1, 2009 6:37 PM
Feb 2009
What the hell does Tamao mean when she says she had to take Anna's place.
that blew my mind completely, she was so ... so... ?timid? ...you know what I'm saying right?(maybe not and I'm just not right in the head)
The way she's acting is just weird.
Nov 1, 2009 6:59 PM

Dec 2008
Hana & Men look like girls -_-
My bleach collection is made up of: Vizard mask necklace, Soul Reaper Necklace, 3 ichigo plushies (1 shinigami, 1 shikai, last bankai bout to get Hollow Ichigo and Vizard ichigo) a nother bleach necklace, 2 bleach watches, and Ichigo's Bankai Sword (52 inches of real metal).

Nov 1, 2009 7:13 PM

May 2008
Another Ana~! :D btw I can't put it as "reading" in my list :S only as "plan to read" :(
Nov 1, 2009 8:21 PM

Jun 2007
^Me too. Probably needs to be updated.

I'm kind of intrigued, though I thought SK ended well enough. We'll see where this goes.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Nov 1, 2009 8:51 PM
Sep 2009
you can see the other characters, including what tamao meant by being a stand in for anna, in the shaman king mentalite bonus, which can be found on onemanga.

Hana: "Ahh! Tell me God! Do you hate me or what?!"
Hao: "Did you call?"
XD
Nov 2, 2009 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
OMG. AWESOME AND FULL OF WIN. My boy Horo Horo sure has grown up! Shaman King ended good enough; in my opinion, Takei did not really need to go as far as to begin another story since Shaman King ended so perfectly, so we'll see where this goes.
Nov 2, 2009 6:45 AM

Oct 2007
Nice to see shaman king is still going on with the children of the previous generation. I'm looking forward too this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Nov 3, 2009 12:15 PM

Mar 2008
i thought it was good, kinda confusing tho
You Know You Want To Click Them :D
Nov 15, 2009 9:00 PM

Jan 2009
kage-bunshin said:
anyways whats this about anna the 3rd? daughter of silva i get, but still... the rest?

ah, there is previous story of shaman king, "Butsu Zone"

Nov 18, 2009 4:20 PM

Sep 2007
AWESOMES AWESOMES AWESOMES!!!

I WANT MORE

'Im here to study how the lower classes live' :P :P

Brilliance
Nov 20, 2009 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
lol i thought hao looked like a girl too. but i couldve sworn he wasnt guna be in it at all. when he showed up i was like ZOMGING and OMGING
~Ametyist213~
Nov 24, 2009 1:50 AM

Jul 2009
Wow! A new series of Shaman King? That's great :D
Just loved the original but I wonder what will happen here...

So when's the next chapter gonna get released?
This is a signature.
Dec 1, 2009 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
ShiraKiryuu said:
So when's the next chapter gonna get released?

there's no information about that...
but, Takei-sense pictured "mikan" which implies "unended" in the last page of this
so, we can expect it, although we don't know when it will come...

I guess, because all of shaman king's Mangas and fan-book have gone on sale, it would show up on the Jump SQ, and would be inserted in ULTIMO's comic book, it's just a my guess though
Dec 8, 2009 10:21 PM

Sep 2008
As a new fan of Shaman King, this was certainly a pleasant surprise to see that it wasn't over~ I really enjoyed this first chapter too~ Tao Men was funny...and yet strangely familiar~ Hana, though, took my heart as my favorite...already, mainly because he really embodies both his mother and his father (both of which, I loved)~ But the icing on the cake was seeing those present at Funbari Onsen~ I hope we see more of other characters as well, like Jeanne and Silva, in the future and I can't wait for the next chapter~
Feb 3, 2010 10:08 PM

Dec 2009
hannah's like a girl, and boy His attitude is far from yoh but well i like him his stuborn in a diffrent way hahaha
and yup hao looks like a girl and i loved it when hannah kicked his face hahha i totally laughed and he was called "UNCLE HAO" hahaha this series is so funny haha
Aug 27, 2010 4:42 PM
Jan 2010
at first it was a surprise for me that Hana is so much unlike his dad and even his mom... But i guess there are some reasons for that, especially if the parents are away and he's with some other people - Amidamaru, Tamao, Hanagami etc. Besides, his personality has some advantages... after seeing Anna III - lots of them :D

jujaal said:
Next chapter called My Neighbor Kororo, like Miazaki's "My Neighbor Totoro".

oh. that's kinda sweet. Takei-san knows how to make one smile ))
Sep 10, 2010 1:33 AM

Feb 2008
Hana is too loud and hyperactive, nothing like his parents. -_-

Looks like Hao didn't learn his lesson, first getting owned by Anna's second slap now Hana's second kick.

Hana and Anna III's meeting looks ordinary, nothing like the epic flashback of Yoh and Anna's meeting.

Men... that guy's existence alone makes me depressed... wanted to avoid this manga because of that, but seems like I can't escape from the manga I once loved so much after all.
DestinyFateSep 10, 2010 1:36 AM

Oct 31, 2011 6:08 AM
Apr 2011
I'd Love to see the next chapter...
(^_^)
Nov 9, 2011 8:32 AM

Sep 2010
sleiphnir said:
(^_^)

It'll be serialized starting April in Shueisha's Jump Kai Magazine !
Apr 13, 2012 11:50 AM

Nov 2011
-Angy- said:
sleiphnir said:
(^_^)

It'll be serialized starting April in Shueisha's Jump Kai Magazine !

its april..hope it will be serialized and scanlated by some group
Apr 29, 2012 1:06 AM

Oct 2011
So since the series restarted this page needs to be called Shaman King Flowers Oneshot and another page needs to be created with just Shaman King Flowers?

May 18, 2012 7:36 AM

Mar 2008
well while MAL fix the fact that the Flowers of 2009 are an One Shot and this is a series, let me say this

A diferent path of the Asakura clan, a clan of folowers of Hao, are the new enemies, pretty cool.

And Amidamaru some times looks soo cute and others soo bad ass!!! XD
Jan 27, 2014 5:33 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Jan 11, 2015 1:47 PM

Jan 2013
It's been quite some time since I saw the anime and read the manga.
Nice to see some old faces. And this looks interesting? Let's see how it goes.
May 23, 2015 11:06 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm, it occurs to me that Hana is both like his mother and father in terms of personality. Well, I guess we'll see how much more of a role he'll play in this story. Kinda bratty though for a kid.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Chapter 29 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 26, 2014

8 by Hyoroemon »»
Mar 1, 2020 11:04 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Chapter 11 Discussion

kleinerwolf - Apr 17, 2013

5 by Wolf48 »»
Jul 1, 2015 5:30 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Chapter 28 Discussion

Littorio - Oct 8, 2014

4 by CrimsonSilver4 »»
Jan 16, 2015 5:17 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Chapter 27 Discussion

neonBdragon - Sep 2, 2014

1 by CrimsonSilver4 »»
Jan 16, 2015 5:01 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Chapter 26 Discussion

neonBdragon - Aug 10, 2014

2 by CrimsonSilver4 »»
Jan 16, 2015 4:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.