Forum Settings
Forums

[Announcement] Hiatus ~ However with the hope to come back someday stronger than ever.

New
Sep 28, 2014 3:04 PM

Dec 2008
Hello everyone~
I'm sorry but today i'm here to bring bad news.. I honestly tried to endure this as long as i could but truth is that the club has been through a lot.
In a few days our club would turn 5 years old and i'm happy and sad at the same time about it.
I'm proud to say that i've met some of the best people here in this club but i also have to admit something that i tried to deny myself so long in these past few months.

Our club survived many things so far, first the disappear of mass messages, then various mal problems around followed by the various hacks attacks to the whole mal, then the disabling of images and so much more; altho we also have to say that each of these things slowly got to hurt our club as in terms of active people, both refered to members and staffers.
With time, that and the continuing increasement of busy stuff to do IRL didn't help our club.
In the years we've lost the contribute of many valuable staffers who, as it comes to everyone sooner or later, got to -of course- prioritize everything else in their life and said goodbye to our club; but we've also met and welcomed new helping amazing persons who helped the club staying active and working. It was something like a relay race team who was exchanging the baton between one another.
But now.. We are at a point that we need help this much that we can no longer keep the usual things working, because we can't work like that.
As i said, sooner or later that moment comes for everyone, and seems that recently it's more the persons that go than the ones who come.
Personally i'm close to that said moment myself, as you might have seen i'm way less active comparing to one or two years ago, sadly i truly have way less free time than what i had couple of years ago, work is sucking away all of my energies basicly; and it breaks my heart but, despite i postponed this so many times recently, i have to openly face it that we have to put the club on hiatus for unknown time.

And i want to make clear -hiatus- because i dont want to say the word "closing".
I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that someday we'll be able to come back at least decently active, the way to give everyone a chance to maybe find back some of the fun that i hope you had while experiencing the club with all of us.
Doesn't go without saying that if anyone would offer to help you can always post in the recruitment topic or either leave directly a comment to me. The more help we can gather and the sooner we can come back and re-open the club.
Of course, when that day will come, we'll make sure to notify you by comment, so make sure you subscribed in the newsletter topic!

I also want to add that, with the few semi-active members we've left, we'll try hard and do our best to deliver you the last of the banners that need to be made in the most recent pages of the topics.

So Long story short: life as you knew on the club is currently put on hiatus, with a big hope on a return someday.

And i want to say Thank you.
Thanks to everyone who was here with us when the club was born,
Thanks to everyone who helped us growing and kept the club active the most you could,
Thanks to everyone who joined and enriched our experience,
Thanks to everyone who had fun with us and to everyone who tried to help in any way even if you weren't part of the staff,
Last but not least, Thanks to every amazing staffer i've had the pleasure to work with, be it past or present, i could never thank you enough for all the work you made til now and for what i hope someday there might be a chance to return to do.
Bottom of all: thanks to every each of you guys. Hope we can see eachother someday in the future and return to make this club bigger.

Feel free to post if you want to say anything :3
Have everyone a great day!

-------------------------------------------------

ps: during this hiatus, in the hope to try to keep this club as active as it can be, i dunno if it'll turn to be a good or a bd idea but i do intend to open this topic: Text claiming.
While every other topic will be temporarily closed, in the text claiming you won't have a banner, as the title says, but you can keep us updated -or just for your own reminding- you can post all of your current obsessions every month. Be it characters or couples or voices or quotes, just have fun with it. There won't be any post number required nor any list to update, but it could help you to recall what you prefer the most if someday we'll return to open the real claiming topics :3 I hope that helps you.

And always regarding the hope to keep a bit of activeness in the club anyway, we'll also open a game topic for the first time in the club, it's one of my favourites because it can bring out the most funny and incredible ideas from your fantasy! Game: Corrupt a wish

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM

Jan 2008
Very sad to see the club go on hiatus... It still is my all-time favourite club on MAL.
But I have seen it coming, with how little help we have with making banners I'm to blame too, because uni >.<
I'll try my best to get the left over banners fixed and really hope the club will start again soon!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [C.C.O.] Finished Banners ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Oct 19, 2009

4064 by cookies05 »»
Feb 27, 2016 4:19 AM

» [Obsession] Text Claiming~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

6 by Phraze »»
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 AM

» [Game] Corrupt a wish... ~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

10 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Dec 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Sticky: » » [Urgent] Recruiting Staff: Club needs YOUR help - Do u want a job? OPEN ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 3, 2009

107 by SibbyChu »»
Oct 8, 2014 8:13 PM

» • [Claim] Quote Obsession Claiming ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 21, 2010

1395 by EtnaEraclea »»
Sep 28, 2014 3:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.