Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 3:20 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a welcoming lol. Now I want to take a trip to Singapore someday to see what they have there.

That's quite a kiss also. I wasn't expecting that.
Sep 27, 2014 5:04 PM

Apr 2012
it might be because i'm sick and delusional right now but i'm kinda okay with this.
u gay
Sep 28, 2014 2:30 PM

Jul 2014
I don't mind this either... (that was an ugly bathing suit hah)
Sep 29, 2014 9:50 PM
Feb 2012
I really like this guy for her. It's kind of sweet , I liked him in 70 with the white shirt story.
Oct 3, 2014 2:19 AM

Jul 2010
I wasn't expecting that either but I'm also fine with it.
Oct 6, 2014 7:20 PM

Apr 2012
Ratatoskr said:
I don't mind this either... (that was an ugly bathing suit hah)

i thought it was adorable omg. she was so cute.
u gay
Dec 31, 2014 7:01 AM
Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
What a welcoming lol. Now I want to take a trip to Singapore someday to see what they have there.

This, more or less.
Marina Sands Bay certainly makes for lots of cool photographs, but I'm not sure I'd be okay swimming that hight up...

Anyway, I'm not sure about this Kai guy. Is he sincerely trying to be nice to her to lessen her homesickness, doubts and fear? (Which of course would be important for the company, too.) I can't believe that he wants to make jellyfish dresses - it doesn't fit his brand. Is he just trying to take her over with luxury and water and good-looking guys and kisses?
Jan 11, 2015 5:50 PM

Sep 2012
ElenirLachlagos said:
Stark700 said:

This, more or less.
Marina Sands Bay certainly makes for lots of cool photographs, but I'm not sure I'd be okay swimming that hight up...

Anyway, I'm not sure about this Kai guy. Is he sincerely trying to be nice to her to lessen her homesickness, doubts and fear? (Which of course would be important for the company, too.) I can't believe that he wants to make jellyfish dresses - it doesn't fit his brand. Is he just trying to take her over with luxury and water and good-looking guys and kisses?

Thank you for being one of the only people worried for Tsukimi. We just heard Fish was in a relationship with his secretary/ childhood friend but was recently sleeping with his top model. I am not happy with this kiss, and I have my doubts as to whether what he is saying is sincere.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Fish. I just don't like how he tried to make Tsukimi feel at home, if that's what it was.
Jan 24, 2015 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
I think Kai does like her though.
Jul 14, 2016 7:31 PM

Aug 2012
I dont know if he likes her or not, but really was a beautiful scene!! Wasn't expecting the kiss at all tho xD
But this end of chapter is really beautifuly done imo!
With this scene and the shower scene with Kuranosuke, I'm really enjoying the way the manga is taking! After the very business and technical moment during a few tome, this more sentimental moment is very welcome!
Dec 20, 2019 11:52 PM

Aug 2014
Ew, one of the least appealing first kisses of a shoujo heroine I've ever seen. I felt so sad for Tsukimi.

Sure, the view was beautiful, Fish guy is hot as hell, but... c'mon, he was totally taking advantage of her. He doesn't know how long it took for Tsukimi to open up to other males in the past, and to just go ahead and do it out of nothing... well, at least it was surprising. But it left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope this story ends well..........

Feb 10, 2023 1:05 PM

Jan 2020
I'm surprised to see how many people are okay with Tsukimi x Fish. I really don't think he's a good guy, all that we've seen of him save for his backstory is that he's a bit of a womanizer. I don't think he really cares for Tsukimi, he just wants her designs. 

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Sep 18, 2023 3:31 PM

Apr 2017
Wow, people really think Kai and Tsukimi go together? He's an absolute sociopathic creep who uses people and discards them whenever he wants.

And that kiss was gross. As naive as she is, Tsukimi has already seen that Kai is just collecting people and stripping them of anything that is not useful to him, like he did with Io (while he didn't force Io to abandon his brand, I bet it went something like "if you want to work in this industry, you design the clothes I tell you to"). She should know better than to let herself trust him.

Really, this is a story of Tsukimi being pushed back and forth by everyone. First by the Amars, then by Kuranosuke, then by Shuu, and now by Kai.
It's like they all tell her that what they want is what she should want, and she's so meek and directionless that she convinces herself it's true.
I'm fully expecting Kai to play with her for a bit and discard her once she's not a novelty or useful to him anymore.

Oh, and that swimsuit was seriously unflattering, it made her look like a frilly barrel. So much for fashion.
Pande91Sep 18, 2023 3:36 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 39 Discussion

Zalost - May 24, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 38 Discussion

stickymochi - May 22, 2011

12 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 37 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 19, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 20, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 36 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 13, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 19, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 35 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 10, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 18, 2:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.