Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Jun 15, 2016 8:17 AM

Feb 2016
As expected everything concluded in a somewhat happy conclusion - consumed and forgotten. That's how this anime will be treated.

3/10 - final rating from me for this agonizing journey.
Jul 22, 2016 4:11 AM

Apr 2009
And there it is...the Strategic Class magic weaponry. OK, moving on. LOL

Tatsuya's OK I guess even though he's too overpowered. I didn't appreciate Miyuki's constant "Onii-sama" and her incestuous behavior towards Onii-sama, oh crap I'm doing it too, I'm infected! >_<

6/10 coz I think it wasn't that bad.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 4, 2016 6:47 AM

Apr 2009
I don't know why this show is so popular. Until now I have no idea what I just watched or how Onii-sama is so powerful.

One of the worst series that I watched. 1/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2016 3:51 PM

Sep 2012
ezaya said:
I don't know why this show is so popular. .

well the thing is its not a pussy MC & second hes not the type who gets beat up by girls awry time he accidentally walks in on a girls in shower or sees their panties by accident, that the type most people whine about, personally i don't mind either this types nor this one (OP), so ur one odd apple from others (only1 who whines about strong MC) :D

its 8/10 for me
Oct 8, 2016 3:22 PM
Mar 2016
this was so f***ing trash oh my god this had so much potential
Nov 14, 2016 4:52 AM

Dec 2014
I have to say that....... the end made me sad... tatsuya was never given closer... I hope we get a second season soon
Nov 20, 2016 4:31 AM

Dec 2010
A very good note to end this adaptation on. Zhou's smugness at the end gave me a giggle.

Characters: +0.5 | I get the feeling this adaptation just never got the chance to properly explore every character in the story(considering they're quite the big bunch), but at the same time it didn't really focus well enough on even the "main" cast. Well, in a way this made almost every character seem close to equally important as everybody else.
OST: +1 | No need telling the OST was great from OPs/EDs to background themes.
Atmosphere: +1 | The show catches very well the futuristic atmosphere of the world it portrayed.
Quality: +1 | Animation quality was great and it didn't drop even once as far as I can remember.
Background: +0.5 | There's some heavy background in store for Miyuki and Tatsuya, but too bad we didn't get nearly enough of it.
Storyline: +0.5 | The arcs had pretty solid plot lines but unfortunately the show ends just when the global plot line develops to its peak.
Ending: +1 | The Yokohama arc ended the storyline very well from the point of this adaptation. It sure is one way to hype the follow-up.
Action: +1 | No one can argue that the action was nothing less than top-notch at every given point.
Overall score: +1 | The show packs a strong punch for anyone interested in deep inquiry on the nature of Magic and makes use of plenty of opportunities to demonstrate its results. Nonetheless it accompanies it with a large and varicolored cast of characters to create an immersive ground for that purpose.
Overall Score: 7.5/10.
Nov 22, 2016 3:21 AM

Apr 2016
About as bland as the rest of the series. Failed to make Tatsuya tragic even though the concept of how his regen powers works is harsh in theory (albeit far fetched, even for this show's standards). Last 5 episodes were a sequel-hook with downright messy pacing. These last 4 episodes didn't connect with one another, which is a new low for the writing of this series, emphasis on new low.

1/10 overall. This series is a disaster through and through, to put it lightly.
Nov 24, 2016 10:44 PM
Jan 2016
YasahiroUshioda said:
For me it was a confusing series (well I was farming in my mmo while watching this so :p) but still not bad. Its a more dialogue heavy series and you need to be concentrated to understand well this show (theres still a lot of action too thought). If you like OP MC (as everyone said) then it's not a bad watch. 6/10 for show, and 7/10 for miyuki ;)
for me 9/10 for miyuki
Dec 8, 2016 12:03 AM

Sep 2015
Was expecting his power to be more deadly in terms of cost of using it unless that x150 pain can kill him, I was acutally assuming Life force reduction for himself or something. Dam Tatsuya is so deadly, no wonder he no longer feels much emotion except his love for his sister. All of that pain wiped the rest of his emotions.
Feb 4, 2017 7:06 PM

Feb 2017
This anime started pretty good 10/10 for the 1st 10-12 episodes. After that it went downhill to a close 5/10 forcing boredom.

The story was cool, but dafuq with those unesecary long explaniation of evry mage shit they do. You dont understand even those words that they used. Was getting headaches from reading the sub at some point.

Almost half end of the story went from 0 to 100 into a war anime lol. The concept of the story is good but i think they messed up too much in the end

out of pity i give this anime a 7/10 in total
May 5, 2017 2:31 PM

May 2015
This anime has so much potential. It was very boring + I'm not big fan of technology+magic. 5/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 15, 2017 10:51 AM

Aug 2012
Honestly this last arc is so boring.

Hoping to see more action like on episode 16 but I guess not gonna happen *soon*
Jun 28, 2017 1:04 PM

Apr 2017
Seems the only option is read the novel. 6/10.
English learner. Sorry for my mistakes and make yourself at ease to correct me.
Sep 3, 2017 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
So the anime ended without any resolution to that racist guy who keeps whining about weed/bloom crap.

At least I want him to suffer more if he's still being racist by Godsuya(And other "weed" students) kicking his ass and crying like a bitch for being weak shit.

Oct 6, 2017 1:38 AM

May 2016
This show who have been better if they didn't put those magic bulshit in it. One thing I liked about this show was the second Ending song 5/10
Mar 29, 2018 5:03 AM

Feb 2014
So, Tatsuya is not only Jesus, with his healing powers, but the show apparently now wants us to think of him as a god, by calling him Maheshwara (another name of Shiva), the Hindu god of destruction. Come to think of it, Shiva has a third eye on his forehead, and you don't want to be anywhere near him when he opens it. Godsuya's giant rifle, whose each shot seems to have the power of a small nuclear explosion, is also called Third Eye.

As for the show itself, it was pretty fucking tedious to sit through. Aside from Tatsuya's OP action scenes, which were few and far between, there wasn't much to enjoy in this show. I liked a couple of characters like Erika, Mayumi, and Miyuki and her wincesteous shenanigans were pretty cute, but besides that, this felt like a complete waste of time.
May 25, 2018 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
Tatsuya on his gold level is just unstoppable. I mean he just healed the people who got shot like it was nothing. Juumonji also again showed some action.

I wonder about Zhou. I thought he works for Chen and now it looks like he stopped the opponent army. I don't really trust him.

The explanation of Miyuki about Tatsuyas recovery magic was interesting. I don't want to imagine how it must feel if you recover someone injuries and you feel the pain 150 times stronger..... That's just crazy.

Even if the fight against Lu wasn't that long I liked to see Erika, Leo, Mayumi and Mari in action for the last time.

Miyuki just froze Chen who wouldn't had ever a chance against her. And then they showed Material Burst which is such an crazy magic. So that's what this big rifle was for. Especially the last shot where Tatsuya destroyed the whole fleet was nuts.

I don't like Tatsuyas and Miyukis aunt. She just wants to control Tatsuya and use him for her purposes.

Overall even if I had a long break till I finished the last couple episodes of this I enjoyed Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. Of course there are a lot of questions I want to get answered but maybe we're lucky and get a second season someday. I tend between 7 and 8 but I will give it an 8/10 :)

PS: Tatsuya x Mayumi ! <3

Aug 22, 2018 11:56 AM

Apr 2013
Well and so the story of Onii-sama finally ends. It was fine, nothing outstanding though. Tatsuya's invincibility was a bit too present for 26 episodes and it got old fast. It's not even that I like overpowered characters if they have some kind of funny personality like Saitama, but Tatsuya was mostly just boring to watch. You knew he would win and you knew it would be too one-sided and uninteresting.
6/10
Oct 15, 2019 5:48 AM

Nov 2016
Was a pretty decent watch and while Tatsuya was certainly OP, I was expecting this series to highlight his almightiness even more.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 15, 2019 1:19 PM

May 2018
If onii-sama and Miyuki become engaged then the plot of this anime would overcome the entirety of oreimo
Dec 13, 2019 11:59 PM
Dec 2019
When will new season, please 🙏 tell me please 🙏. I can't wait Next story.
Jan 25, 2020 1:51 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great sister and brother bonding time, for the show it had some good moments but some bad so it was average. 5/10
Aug 29, 2020 7:47 AM

Aug 2017
Ok, kinda anticlimatic final fight. Honestly, the last two episodes and their battles with generic villains or who appear to be strong but not so strong in the end were disappointing. Made it drop a point since the ending is important and Im a bit annoyed by that considering that the arc had a good development until that moment.

*First arc: some complicated introduction to the world, characters were good introduced and theme about Blooms and Weeds was weird developed. Weak generic villains and finale.
*Second arc: the best arc, despite that the villains are still generic, Tatsuya having issues dealing with Masaki in the 'battle' was good and even in the end we learn more about Tatsuya and we can better understand what is happening.
*Third arc: side characters shine here, comedy scenes between Mayumi and Tatsuya were funny and I like that they finally introduced an important villain for future arcs. Sadly, the two most notorious villains were so disappointing, one is practically useless and not for combat the other is just a dumb giant that is easily beaten at the end lol.

I was not annoyed by the info dump like some people, in fact its pretty good once you get used to it. I would like to avoid it a bit at the beginning, that way it wouldn't have been a problem for many. Good thing is that they established conflicts, a recurrent villain -Zhou Gongjin- and more mysteries about Yotsuba Maya at the end. I started this anime like 2 months ago and it was fun. Now, im planning to watch the movie and the second season of this year!

6/10 for the anime.
NurguburuAug 29, 2020 8:46 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 9, 2020 4:47 AM

Jun 2020
Finally it ends, it was indeed a grind to get this far but I'm proud of myself for persevering, a really boring and cringeworthy show with very few highlights 4/10
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 19, 2020 8:59 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's been a while since I first watched this and I probably enjoyed it a tad bit more this time around. Tatsuya and co. OP as ever was certainly quite the treat, lol.

Like many others, I, too, was slightly disappointed with the final arc but the previous two were great and hence I'll stick with 7.5/10. Y'know, it's like one those moments when you know this deserves a 7 on a more objective scale but a 8/10 sounds more like my experience.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 7, 2020 1:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So thats it, the whole Tatsuya godly power wreck everything that disturbed his way of a peaces life. No shit, even the side characters had a less impact than all of his great action he had there. Material Burst, just damn crazy. Instant restoration, or healing, or reviving and transferred it via CAD? Its way too much. So the reason of why he had no feeling? Damn sick. Still, his family matter had no result, so i guessed the next movie might be good for me to watched.

Still, this is a very nice show with all of its complexity and well built up into a solid 3 arcs. By every trouble i had there, minusing them at every great sections, especially with the story aspect.
8/10 from me.
badabassOct 7, 2020 1:52 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 7, 2020 10:23 PM

Sep 2019
Can’t get much more op than Tatsuya, can instantly eviscerate things from existence and also immediately heal/revive people. Also wtf is material burst? Is it just a magic nuke, someone pls explain. Final battle of the arc was cool but slightly underwhelming. Overall I’d give it a 6/10.
Oct 9, 2020 9:22 PM

Feb 2019
I must say, the final fight was a bit underwhelming. Yes, there was a bit of a threat, but we never got to see really much of anything. Poor Lu Gonghu got his shit kicked in again, and Tatsuya just obliterated everything. Yes, the people worked hard together to tackle the threat, but there was literally no question that the magicians were going to win. That energy-mass conversion spell was actually insane. Literally nothing could stop Tatsuya. Also, that spell that took out the fleet obliterated a large part of the coastal city, which I thought was crazy. I hope in the future with the new season we'll see Tatsuya fight the Yotsubas, since I feel they pose the greatest threat.

gangvszawarudo said:
Can’t get much more op than Tatsuya, can instantly eviscerate things from existence and also immediately heal/revive people. Also wtf is material burst? Is it just a magic nuke, someone pls explain. Final battle of the arc was cool but slightly underwhelming. Overall I’d give it a 6/10.

I think material burst relates to the energy-mass equivalence (you know, E = mc^2), the theory that mass can convert to energy and vice versa. So Tatsuya pretty much just turned all the mass of the people, the ships, and the water into energy-- which was probably released in the form of the lightning that was going everywhere.
TakadonoOct 9, 2020 9:25 PM
Oct 9, 2020 9:23 PM

Feb 2019
gangvszawarudo said:

I think material burst relates to the energy-mass equivalence (you know, e= mc^2), the theory that mass can convert to energy and vice versa. So Tatsuya pretty much just turned all the mass of the people, the ships, and the water into energy-- which was probably in the form of the lightning that was going everywhere.
Dec 11, 2020 8:17 AM

Apr 2019
not best of plot and characters but good animation and was fun to watch I guess 4/10

Jan 21, 2021 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
WTF. He's so OP the anime is good but the enemies is so weak lmfao 8/10

Oct 14, 2021 10:37 AM

May 2020
Ez win GGWP lol. Mayumi is best gurl in here. Big love to Hanakana <3 Story should be fine but the story seems to many cut. I understand this is a long VN so I enjoyed the cartoon.
Jan 27, 2022 4:05 PM
Oct 2019
i thought the early episodes were exceptional (9/10). but the 9 schools arc was disappointing (6/10). this final arc was somewhere in the middle (7 or 7.5/10?), and despite being full of op battle/fight scenes, it still felt a little lacking?

i'd probably have to give this a 7/10 overall

some things that didn't make sense and/or questions left unanswered:
* who is their mom, why/how did she die, why exactly does he hate his mom?
* why is he limited/restricted if his sister is able to release him whenever she wants?
* this brother-sister love shit is WEIRD AF... and i dislike how it's in so many anime
* if they're all magicians, why would it take an entire DAY to clear out the tunnel and get into the shelter? that one teacher alone was able to hold up all the rubble to allow people to escape. makes no sense
* if main dude is not competent at other magic besides his regrowth magic, how is he so good at other magic throughout the entire series? lol wut...
* if main dude told his buddy the enemy was using anti magician bullets and prevented him from rushing into battle like a moron, why were all the other fights against the enemy in the final few episodes not taking this anti magician bullets into account also?
* how is this family/house/clan so powerful? why are they not one of the 10 clans?

i'll watch the second season soon, once i finish/catch up on a few other shows i'm watching
Jan 28, 2022 1:04 AM
Jan 2022
HagePotPotato said:
i thought the early episodes were exceptional (9/10). but the 9 schools arc was disappointing (6/10). this final arc was somewhere in the middle (7 or 7.5/10?), and despite being full of op battle/fight scenes, it still felt a little lacking?

You're a rare one. I usually see people finding the early episodes really boring, 9 schools arc best, and the final arc in the middle. Does this mean that you don't need action to enjoy this show? Well then, good news for you that this series isn't really about action. You might get what I mean when you watch the next season. The final arc skipped various things from the source material to finish the arc within the remaining episodes so it might be why you found it a little lacking.

HagePotPotato said:
some things that didn't make sense and/or questions left unanswered:
* who is their mom, why/how did she die, why exactly does he hate his mom?
* why is he limited/restricted if his sister is able to release him whenever she wants?
* this brother-sister love shit is WEIRD AF... and i dislike how it's in so many anime
* if they're all magicians, why would it take an entire DAY to clear out the tunnel and get into the shelter? that one teacher alone was able to hold up all the rubble to allow people to escape. makes no sense
* if main dude is not competent at other magic besides his regrowth magic, how is he so good at other magic throughout the entire series? lol wut...
* if main dude told his buddy the enemy was using anti magician bullets and prevented him from rushing into battle like a moron, why were all the other fights against the enemy in the final few episodes not taking this anti magician bullets into account also?
* how is this family/house/clan so powerful? why are they not one of the 10 clans?

*Her identity was mentioned in this season and you'll get to know more after watching the special episode of Reminiscence Arc. More things will be told in season 3 or 4, so you'll have to wait. He said that he doesn't hate her when he met his dad in an earlier episode.
*This season implies that it is because of his family, in the school arc, and also because of the military, in the 9 schools arc and the final arc.
*You'll have to bear with it like many other fans of this series who feel the same. Focus on the things you like and ignore the things that weird you out.
*It's been a while since I last watched it but the invasion was planned to only last for some hours. Where does it say that the it took an entire day to clear out the tunnel and get into the shelter?
*I don't think it was mentioned in this season that he is not competent at other magic besides regrowth magic. You might be misunderstanding something. Watch the special episode of Reminiscence Arc for more answers.
*Leo can't use a barrier to protect himself from anti magician bullets and he also doesn't have any ability to attack people without getting close to them. It means many bullets could hit him by the time he reaches the enemy so the main dude prevented Leo from openly rushing into battle.
*If you're talking about the main dude's family/house/clan, they are powerful because they are one of the 10 master clans that stand at the top of all magicians as mentioned by the former student council president. A bit more is mentioned about his family/clan when the patriarch and the major had a talk in private. Where do they mention that it's not one of the 10 clans?

Did my answers help you understand things better? If you still have any doubt, you can ask me about it because I know that the show doesn't tell you much compared to the source material. I won't spoil anything for you though, unless you really want a spoiler for something.
ZamaranJan 28, 2022 1:08 AM
Jan 29, 2022 10:56 PM
Oct 2019
Zamaran said:
HagePotPotato said:

You're a rare one. I usually see people finding the early episodes really boring, 9 schools arc best, and the final arc in the middle. Does this mean that you don't need action to enjoy this show? Well then, good news for you that this series isn't really about action. You might get what I mean when you watch the next season. The final arc skipped various things from the source material to finish the arc within the remaining episodes so it might be why you found it a little lacking.

Correct, I do not *need* "action" for a show to be good. Even in an action-based series, I'll often find the action scenes to be some of the worst aspects of the show. But it just depends. It's not like I think action is automatically bad. For instance, I particularly enjoyed when the mc and crimson prince both walked through the enemy in the latter episodes and completely annihilated them. Instant blood and death. It was boss af. The finger snap sonic boom: phenomenal. And all the little things he did throughout the series to quickly get his sister or classmates out of a situation their magic couldn't handle was great, too. But the 9 schools events overall? Meh. I largely didn't care for most of those fights/action scenes ¯_(ツ)_/¯

The early episodes had a lot more "mystery" and intrigue to it. But as some of those questions become answered, you lose that intrigue. And that's to be expected. It's normal. It's not something that's unique to this show. And to be clear, I'm only referring to my interest in a show and how I "perceive" it and enjoy it while watching it.

Zamaran said:

Did my answers help you understand things better?

Not going to read your answers. Takes away the enjoyment of watching the show myself. I'm mainly thinking aloud with my comments in the episode threads; I don't usually expect or want to be answered. So don't take it personally. If there's something about a series I didn't understand or that I missed, I'll just have to wait until it's shown again in a later episode. I think spoilers kill a little part of my soul every time I see them

EDIT: Your first post was to tell me I'm a rare one? I'm flattered
Jan 29, 2022 11:47 PM
Jan 2022
HagePotPotato said:
Correct, I do not *need* "action" for a show to be good.

In that case, you'll likely enjoy this show more than many others.

HagePotPotato said:
Not going to read your answers. Takes away the enjoyment of watching the show myself. I'm mainly thinking aloud with my comments in the episode threads; I don't usually expect or want to be answered.

I get you. I just misunderstood that you were asking for answers here.

HagePotPotato said:
If there's something about a series I didn't understand or that I missed, I'll just have to wait until it's shown again in a later episode. I think spoilers kill a little part of my soul every time I see them

So you are a patient one? This series is especially rewarding for such people as the mysteries are revealed little by little.

HagePotPotato said:

Yeah, I was honestly surprised to find someone who liked the first arc the most after seeing the opposite so often. I can't say anything for sure but this series might really suit your taste.
Jan 30, 2022 1:12 AM
Oct 2019
Zamaran said:
HagePotPotato said:
Correct, I do not *need* "action" for a show to be good.

In that case, you'll likely enjoy this show more than many others.

HagePotPotato said:
Not going to read your answers. Takes away the enjoyment of watching the show myself. I'm mainly thinking aloud with my comments in the episode threads; I don't usually expect or want to be answered.

I get you. I just misunderstood that you were asking for answers here.

HagePotPotato said:
If there's something about a series I didn't understand or that I missed, I'll just have to wait until it's shown again in a later episode. I think spoilers kill a little part of my soul every time I see them

So you are a patient one? This series is especially rewarding for such people as the mysteries are revealed little by little.

HagePotPotato said:

Yeah, I was honestly surprised to find someone who liked the first arc the most after seeing the opposite so often. I can't say anything for sure but this series might really suit your taste.

Based on ratings, it looks like I enjoyed this season as much as the average viewer did, if that means anything. I was asking for answers, but I want to find them on my own. No worries though. I know I didn't mention that when I was listing them

Idk that I'd call it patience. It's more so that a show is only enjoyable by watching it and seeing how it plays out instead of just skipping ahead to the end and finding out how everything concludes and ties together. If I already know what is going to happen or why something happened, what is my motivation to keep watching? Know what I mean?

I liked season 1. Hopefully I like season 2
Jan 30, 2022 3:18 AM
Jan 2022
HagePotPotato said:
Based on ratings, it looks like I enjoyed this season as much as the average viewer did, if that means anything.

I was talking about the arcs that many other people may not enjoy much due to them not having enough action. You'll get an idea about it once you watch season 2.

HagePotPotato said:
Idk that I'd call it patience. It's more so that a show is only enjoyable by watching it and seeing how it plays out instead of just skipping ahead to the end and finding out how everything concludes and ties together.

Seeing how quite a lot of people these days are in a hurry to get to the exciting parts, you can call it a type of patience I guess.
Jan 30, 2022 10:03 PM
Oct 2019
Zamaran said:
HagePotPotato said:
Based on ratings, it looks like I enjoyed this season as much as the average viewer did, if that means anything.

I was talking about the arcs that many other people may not enjoy much due to them not having enough action. You'll get an idea about it once you watch season 2.

Ah, ok. That makes sense

Zamaran said:
HagePotPotato said:
Idk that I'd call it patience. It's more so that a show is only enjoyable by watching it and seeing how it plays out instead of just skipping ahead to the end and finding out how everything concludes and ties together.

Seeing how quite a lot of people these days are in a hurry to get to the exciting parts, you can call it a type of patience I guess.

That's a fair point

But I would suggest that the *plot* is what's exciting. You know? The action is just the cherry on top

If the overall story isn't good, then there's no point in watching the action scenes haha. But that's just how I view it. Maybe I'm weird
Mar 26, 2022 6:11 PM

Sep 2018
Honestly, not too bad at all. It's so over the top with it's bombastic exposition, overpowered characters and frankly ridiculous scenarios (A magic school fighting military personal and terrorists), that it became pretty entertaining to watch personally. The fact that I have covid right now and binged this first season in about 2 days helps for sure. Not sure I would have the same feeling if I watched this weekly.

I think that 2nd most helpful review says it perfectly. There's certain elements in this anime that will most certainly split an audience. I'm in the group that enjoyed most of it, even the weird incest subplot which I just felt was unnecessary and therefore amusing.

I can definitely see why people would be put off by this series, the magic explanation mumbo jumbo, the erratic pacing (I personally enjoyed the slow nine schools tournament arc), the perfect MCs, etc. Anyway, 8/10 for an enjoyable and easily bingeable series.
Apr 19, 2022 7:47 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Every single episode was essentially enemy hype, good guy quickly laying waste. No real battles, just big talking enemies and them having the floor wiped with them. This is the only anime that is exactly like Gate with that regard. The main characters are the true definition of OP, because they never at any point get their ass kicked or even hurt to any extent. Of course, I'm not including One Punch Man for obvious reasons. Regardless, I enjoyed the anime and the main male character is my favorite of all time because at no point did he act like a bitch.
Apr 22, 2022 3:52 PM

Mar 2019
Going out with a blast, literally. Mahouka is amazing at its best moments like episode 16 and this one, but it also has so many bad ones, however this last episode was good, like I said. I like Miyuki when she stops with the annoying moments and incest, like the conversation she had with their aunt was actually good. I still like how they focused on the killing part at the end.

It was kind of sad to see the guys at school watching Tatsuya's empty seat, lol, but he's back!!! Great reunion moment.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 17, 2022 7:18 AM
Aug 2016
after re-watching this many times somehow it make me feel so annoyed everytime i think about tatsuya personalities and how chumy those boys with tatsuya.
Jan 31, 2023 7:08 AM
Jul 2020
A fun watch but honestly thats really just about it. Even as a non-ln reader, i could easily tell that this one isn't a good adaptation. Some parts are rushed, and no justice was done to the lore and explanations and shit. But still a 7/10 for me, really fun binge and honestly, i rarely binge watch nowadays but this one's an exception. Wasted potential, really, show could've been so goood
Feb 6, 2023 3:02 AM

Mar 2016
Yeah whenever.... he must felt 150x hurt when healing those two boys for the cost. The problem is the MC didnt show any 'hurt' by doing that throughout the episode. He basically OP.

6/10

Feb 21, 2023 10:06 AM
Feb 2023
very good anime, realy like it
May 20, 2023 4:10 AM
Jan 2020
iyahj keren banget
Aug 5, 2023 2:59 PM
Jun 2023
Esta bien pero avees se complica un poco sergirlo
Aug 20, 2023 7:50 AM

Nov 2010
Tatsuya's weakness doesn't matter, though. He's still stronger than any character in this show. Also, those 150x pain he's receiving doesn't slow him down one bit. He's still a Gary Stu, and everything Miyuki said sounds artificial.

As long as Tatsuya isn't involved, the fight scenes are pretty cool with some stakes. I wish that fight against Lu Gongho lasted a bit longer.
If they could annihilate the enemy fleet like that, then there was no point for them to attempt to deploy their naval units.
Tatsuya should make love to Miyuki already. Wincest FTW!
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

504 by kermitpoke »»
Feb 4, 3:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.