Forum Settings
Forums

Manga: Slice of Life, Romance, not Heavy Drama with slight Comedy

New
Sep 26, 2014 11:49 PM

Jul 2014
Haven't checked much manga, so don't bother looking at my list he he

- Great story, little complex, where I can learn something applicable in life (Like koe no katachi)
- Normal setting, in school too
- Genre mentioned above

Not required but better:
- Love triangle
- Involves family

Dont's
- harem
- Annoying or dumb or super weak female MC
- Common Shoujo

I really liked koe no katachi and finish upto chap 54. Checked strobe edge but can't get pass through female MC. Annoys the heck out of me Lol, sorry
Sep 26, 2014 11:59 PM

Jun 2014
Well, there's Kimi to Boku, but the anime went farther than the translated into English manga has gone. Or so I've heard, anyway. I haven't yet checked out the manga.
Sep 27, 2014 12:00 AM

Sep 2013
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.
Sep 27, 2014 12:18 AM

Jul 2014
dream_eater1012 said:
Well, there's Kimi to Boku, but the anime went farther than the translated into English manga has gone. Or so I've heard, anyway. I haven't yet checked out the manga.

But the anime is great? The google images of it seems its enjoyable. Does it have a good drama and story, or it is more on the light hearted animes?

natsucule said:
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Sep 27, 2014 12:24 AM

Jun 2014
dontworrybehappy said:
dream_eater1012 said:

But the anime is great? The google images of it seems its enjoyable. Does it have a good drama and story, or it is more on the light hearted animes?

Well it's kind of lighthearted and kind of not. Some episodes are more lighthearted than others. There's some drama and romance too. Overall, it's very slice of life-y where the characters are the ones that make the story. Personally I really enjoyed it.
Sep 27, 2014 12:30 AM

Jul 2014
dream_eater1012 said:

Well it's kind of lighthearted and kind of not. Some episodes are more lighthearted than others. There's some drama and romance too. Overall, it's very slice of life-y where the characters are the ones that make the story. Personally I really enjoyed it.

Thanks. I'll add it to my PTW. Figured that I'd enjoy it better in animated than reading it

More topics from this board

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
2 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
9 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - Yesterday

2 by Snailsoup »»
Yesterday, 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.