Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2014 1:05 PM

Jun 2014
Hello, im searching for a manga as mentioned above.
I do not intend to read a Manga , where the MC is the antagonist but still somehow the ´´hero of justice´´ (berzerk etc.) it should be a fully fledged evil MC who does evil deeds. I dont really mind which genre, but i prefer a serious Manga over comedy.
If you are not bothered with it, i would remind you to check my list first before recommending.
Thanks! ;)
Sep 26, 2014 1:11 PM
Oct 2013
Akumetsu
Akame ga Kill
Destroy and Revolution
Sep 26, 2014 1:27 PM

Aug 2014
mbdsquad said:

Akame ga Kill

In Akame they're still more or less the 'good' guys, though. At least better than the antagonists.

I think that maybe, and I'm really saying 'maybe' Eden: It's an Endless World might be something. It's not like the protagonist starts out as an evil MC, though he somewhat grows into that role, turning to crime, murder, drugs and all.
With that being said, I'm warning you though. Even though you're already 18, the warning on its MAL entry definitely ISN'T kidding. This manga can be really hard to read at times due to its violence.
Sep 26, 2014 1:35 PM

Mar 2014
pro·tag·o·nist

the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

Basically, the main character is still technically the protagonist even if he's "evil" or a "bad" guy. And anyone who opposes the protagonist(s) and creates obstacles for them is an antagonist.

If you really want a manga where the main character is evil and does evil deeds, Shamo is probably what you're looking for.
Sep 26, 2014 2:29 PM

Feb 2014
Death Note. Light is starts out trying to do the right thing and do "justice"....but not for long.

Sep 26, 2014 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
Thanks, there are some im gonna try for sure! I do know AgK and i agree with @Yuuku_Snow that they are the good guys although its filled with gore.
I can´t agree with oktavia though since im a big fan of light and dont necessarily deem his measurements as bad
Sep 26, 2014 3:26 PM
Feb 2012
I suppose Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion could apply here. Although he does good things behind scenes, he can be considered the villain or dark/tragic hero.
Mirai Nikki falls here as well.
Sep 26, 2014 4:32 PM
Aug 2012
Rivalrun said:
pro·tag·o·nist

the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

Basically, the main character is still technically the protagonist even if he's "evil" or a "bad" guy. And anyone who opposes the protagonist(s) and creates obstacles for them is an antagonist.

If you really want a manga where the main character is evil and does evil deeds, Shamo is probably what you're looking for.

lmao seriously dude
you know what the op was asking for
Sep 26, 2014 4:51 PM

Jun 2014
Unfortunately i ,of course know, ´´classics´´like Mirai or CC already, but still thanks

More topics from this board

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - 34 minutes ago

1 by Ohayotaku »»
11 minutes ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

7 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

13 by windyshadow »»
3 hours ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - 3 hours ago

0 by isseixkoneko »»
3 hours ago

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.