Oct 26, 2014 5:13 AM

Dec 2013
Naruto - nostalgic first shounen is nostalgic
FLCL - Great LSD anime
Highschool - great puberty candy
Oct 26, 2014 6:07 AM

Feb 2013
Noragami - A decent anime, nothing amazing tho
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru- Waiting for 2nd season, love the MC
Amagi Brilliant Park - still watching

Oct 26, 2014 6:49 AM

Dec 2013
Akame ga Kill! - I thought it might be ok after reading the synopsis, I loved it after watching the first ep, and now it feels like a generic shounen. Still like it a lot.

I commented on Toradora and Shinsekai yori already.
Oct 26, 2014 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Bleach: Jigokuhen - Not as good as the first 2 movies
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) - Had fun watching but bored me a little movie was amazing tho
Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - My favorite bleach movie
Oct 26, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2010
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - good production values. Some interesting characters and overall nice feels. I enjoyed this series quite a lot. 7/10

Tenshi no Tamago - very symbolical with unique atmosphere. I got very dark and lonely vibes from this piece of art. 5/10

Gosick - I liked settings and story was rather good. Production values are extremely good. Character are mediocre and sometimes it drags too much but overall good series. 7/10
Oct 26, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
Utawarerumono OVA- I liked the series a lot so OVA was a nice experience
Rosario to Vampire - one of the weakest series I have watched, the sequel was even worse
Fairy Tail - very good shounen, nakama power ftw
Oct 26, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
Shiki - just finished it the other day. Ending pissed me off and still pisses me off
Psycho-pass - forever traumatized by a character's death. I REALLY liked him.
DRRR - loved it when I first watched it a long while back. I don't think I really understood it then though. I still like Masaomi a lot.
Oct 28, 2014 1:26 PM

Jan 2014
Rainbow: Easily the most underrated show EVER Showing what true friendship is, not the bull shit you see in Shonen anime. 11/10

Ao no Exorcist-Have it on hold at the moment, but I may drop it and read the manga, because I heard from people the ending for the anime was bad.

Kiseijuu-Best anime of Fall 2014, Madhouse Studios check, J metal opening, check, no censoring, check. 9/10
Oct 28, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty cool new forum game ^^

Clannad: After Story
One of my favourite anime, emotional / drama at its best.

Kanokon
Was alright I guess, nothing special.

Needless
Surprisingly I enjoyed this anime more than I expected, still a 7/10 though.
Oct 28, 2014 2:09 PM

Dec 2013
Naruto - nostalgic, good up to fillers
Monogatari Series: Second Season - my 2nd favourite season of monogatari, I came to love Kaiki thanks to it
Sword Art Online - quite good first half, much worse 2nd part
Oct 28, 2014 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
Kokoro Connect: Michi Random - Good ending for a good series, don't know why they delayed the release though.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Entenka no Satsuei Model mo Raku Ja Arimasen wa ne. - Beach episode is beach episode!

Bleach: Fade to Black - Kimi no Na wo Yobu - Watched this movie a long time ago, don't remember much about it.
Oct 28, 2014 2:48 PM

May 2012
Golden Time- I was really enjoying it at first, then it started to feel like the drama was being forced more and more as it progressed...then the ending happened. In the end, the only good thing about the anime was 2D-bro.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai- Pretty entertaining. I've always liked the clubroom/harem settings with comedy. Most the character were likeable and it was entertaining all the way through. Rika's the most memorable, of course. lol

Noragami- Didn't really seem to focus much on a plot, but all the characters were really likeable. Even the whiny blonde kid became likable. It was also pretty funny
OlemOct 28, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 28, 2014 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance: I didn't really enjoy the Rebuild movies in general. Highly disliked Asuka's new characterisation, whilst I loved her in the TV series. Nice new art and animation I guess.

School Rumble: A lot funnier and enjoyable than I thought, one of my favourite romcoms! The male lead was my favourite character

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu: great movie, the story was very well told, didn't feel drawn out or boring despite being 2 hours long or so. Also the animation was absolutely amazing.
Oct 28, 2014 10:59 PM

Dec 2012
Toradora!: Loved this anime, but unfortunately I don't remember much of it other than its ending.

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi: Classic Ghibli, what can I say.

Kyoto Animation: Suiei-hen: Despite seeing this commercial, I have not watched Free yet.
Oct 28, 2014 11:04 PM

Apr 2014
Gin no Saji: I didn't like it as much as other people did.... It bored me tbh.

Diamond no Ace: Made me discover my love for fictional baseball and sarcastic jerks. And boys in baseball uniforms.

Tonari no Seki-kun: Brilliant comedy considering the fact that it is comprised of essentially 0% dirty jokes.

DoctorWasabi said:
Ao no Exorcist-Have it on hold at the moment, but I may drop it and read the manga, because I heard from people the ending for the anime was bad.
It was bad. Haven't read the manga, but you're probably better off reading it.

Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:
The uke has a horrible, horrible voice that doesn´t sound girly at all.
But ukes don't have to sound girly I was probably the only one who actually liked Izumi's voice... lmao
LOADOct 28, 2014 11:07 PM
Oct 28, 2014 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
Free!: Watched it because all my friends were, and I surprisingly enjoyed it. Kind of simple story and characters but very enjoyable. Rei is the best.

Prince of Tennis: watched about 20 episodes, it was okay and a few moments were pretty funny. I remember Kikumaru was my favourite. My harddrive lost the rest of the episodes so I lazily dropped the series

Gintama: put on hold right now but really great series, will continue it when I feel the motivation lol
Oct 29, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2013
Bakemonogatari// Most entertaining pretentious shit
Kill La Kill// Achieved its purpose, about as memetic as TTGL was
BRS// Huh. : /
I would have preferred less story and more battles, the former was really cringey.
Oct 29, 2014 12:46 AM

Apr 2012
Kyoukai no Kanata- I didn't like it that much everyone else fawns over it but it really was an emotionally driven story rather than one that operated on any semblance of logic and I just wasn't really all that attached to the characters.

Toradora- One of my faves I think it's really funny and sweet got me into romance animes at a time I only watched action shows. So it's a tad special to me personally.

K- I personally thought it was boring when there's people with fire and ice powers I don't want to see people just talking in a kitchen for practically an entire episode. It took forever for aything to get going too I don't think things started happening until like episode 8 out of 12 not a fan.
Oct 29, 2014 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
Digimon Adventure: one of my favourite childhood anime, nostalgia trip, very fun and heart warming.

K-On!: I liked it quite alot, its popularised the moe slice-of-life genre and I think it did a good job at it. Very memorable music as well

Minami-ke: decent but not particularly great. I remember Chiaki for being my least favourite. dropped the second season
Oct 29, 2014 2:33 AM

Feb 2013
Spirited Away: I mean....what can I say....legendary.

Angel Beats: One of the first anime I watched when I started getting hooked on it.

Elfen Lied: Another one of my firsts, also probably the first one I watched that had SO MUCH nudity and gore....so that really threw me into the swing of things lol.
Oct 29, 2014 2:41 AM

Apr 2013
Nichijou Episode 0 - Not nearly as funny as the show. 5/10

Minami-ke Okawari - It was alright. Had it's funny moments, Minami brothers were my fav of the show but they didn't show up once in this season. 6/10

Ouran Koukou Host Club - Loved this. I was wary when I added this to my PTW because reverse harem, but then I realized that was dumb and watched it. Glad I did. 9/10
Oct 30, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
Naruto
Mediocre, had its moments 7/10

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Great film, the animation was amazing! 9/10

School Days
Even though I hated the MC more and more, I think the end made it a good watch after all. 6/10
Oct 30, 2014 7:44 PM

Jan 2014
To Love Ru: This was the show that got me into the ecchi genre, I marathoned all 3 seasons and the OVA'S. overall I give the show a 7.5/10

Deadman Wonderland: Regardless of what other people say about this show, this anime is so well done, with good action, gore, and psychological elements. The ending made me frown though, but because of that ending I got to read the manga and then I truly fell in love with DW <3. 8/10 For Anime, 9/10 for Manga

Mirai Nikki-For the longest time when I was a casual I had this as my favorites. Yuno Gasai queen of Yandere literally made the show awesome
Nov 1, 2014 1:35 PM

Jul 2010
Neon Genesis Evangelion - watched this more than 10 years ago and did not like it at all. I just could not stand any of those characters. That show had the most annyoing cast I have ever seen. Not to mention that story was not my cup of tea and there was nothing I liked about NGE except the last 2 episodes that were good. 4/10

Steins;Gate - this got 96% in my rating scale for a reason. Premise is extremely interesting and time travelling is just done so well. It was enjoyable since first couple of minutes to the last second. Drama in the second part is intense with some serious psychological thriller. Characters are unique, likeable, they are very well developed throughout the series. All of them are memorable. Story has good pacing with some unexpected twists and proper and satisfying conclusion. 10/10

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - this series was just a mess. Awful and annoying characters. unnecessary violence and gore did not appeal to me because there was no real point behind all that and it felt stupid and became very predictable and pathetic after few episodes. It was so inferior to higurashi that I had very hard time not dropping this series and actually finishing whole thing. Never again, I say. 4/10
Nov 1, 2014 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
Btooom! - I don't remember it well, it was one of my first anime but I liked it
Bleach: Fade to Black - Kimi no Na wo Yobu - I liked the idea of it, not so much action packed movie
Bakemonogatari - enjoyable, liked the dialogues but I didn't become the fan of the series until Nisemono
Nov 9, 2014 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
Darker than Black: Ryusei no Gemini- What a way to ruin both an awesome character and a good show this is one of my least favorite anime sequels of all time.
High School DxD New- Honestly one of the few ecchi shows to come out of the past 5 years that I genuienly enjoyed. One of my faves of the ecchi genre for sure.
Fate/Zero Second Season- It was awesome one of my overall favorite shows it was as depressing as I expected it to be but every bit as worth it as I expected.
Nov 9, 2014 6:33 PM

Apr 2014
Diamond no Ace - favorite sports series that's airing. I love all the characters ;v;
Gintama - like idk perfect
New Prince of Tennis - the only plus was the animation/art improvement.
... I still adore the series though.
Nov 9, 2014 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
Ookiku Furikabutte Special - this was a really nice way to get the backstory of the other team.
Gintama - it's said a lot, but the starting eps were pretty stale, but past that it has a good number of the best episodes of the franchise. The hotpot episode was priceless.
Arakawa Under the Bridge - I remember it being a little unfunny at times, but it also had a load of great gags. A lot of lovable VA's, and Sawashiro as Maria was love.
A great cast. Hoshi, Kappa, and Priest, were all amazing.
Nov 9, 2014 6:43 PM

Dec 2013
Ookami to Koushinryou II - amazing, best romance I've seen
Monogatari Series: Second Season - wasn't that great as people make it out to be for me, first few episodes were meh but the ones with Kaiki were 10/10.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu - idk, I don't understand many things in this movie, indifferent
Nov 10, 2014 4:02 PM

May 2014
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - just okay. mc pretty boring. but blue hair chick multiple VA made the series much funnier.
Psycho-Pass - still watching but so far it's just okay. i really like the art tho.
Toradora! - it was enjoyable, can't remember much since it's been a long time. the chick's hella annoying tho with all her "ryuuji" screamin
Nov 10, 2014 4:15 PM

Jan 2013
Angel Beats!
Was a pretty good show, but I think people calling it a tearjerker are mistaken, there were maybe a few scenes.
9/10

Naruto
It was pretty good for it's start, and I actually think the first arc with Zabuza was one of the greatest if not greatest.
But the stupid decisions some characters made, and the repetitive "missions" they were going on quickly became boring.
7/10

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
One of my first anime movies I've seen, and I thought it was amazing to this date, acting was well done, same with the nice animation.
9/10
Nov 10, 2014 4:26 PM

Jan 2014
Kill La Kill: Badass, crazy, wild, off the walls, this is KLK in a nutshell. I enjoyed every minute of this anime. People complain about the over use of fan service, but tbh it actually makes sense to put it in there. Amazing music, badass characters, very good character development. This is the only show that got my blood running, alot of moments in the show I literally stood up from my chair because it got so intense. 9.5/10 Better than Gurren Lagann

To LOVE-Ru-I loved this anime. It's notorious for it's fanservice, but in the original I don't think there was alot of it (but there was a ton of it in the other 2 seasons, and the OVA'S) 7.5/10 Lala is best girl

Death Note: Watching right now, it's getting intense 8/10
Nov 10, 2014 4:28 PM

Dec 2013
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Specials - it sucked like the rest of Index and Railgun specials
Bleach: Jigokuhen - don't remember so it means it was the weakest Bleach movie, also Kyouraku didn't appear there
Cowboy Bebop - well, the art was outdated and the sound quality was bad but it was very enjoyable (even though I don't like space and sci-fi). The last ~~10 episodes were great

ninja'd
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - quite hilarious ecchi, better than its sequel
Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania - the true ending to one of the best series out there
NHK ni Youkoso! - the middle part was on the weaker side but I liked the general idea and the ending was awesome
AizixNov 10, 2014 4:32 PM
Nov 20, 2014 9:10 AM

Nov 2013
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - One of the best romantic anime I´ve ever seen. And I don´t usually like romantic anime.

Sword Art Online II - the first season was okay, but this is really boring heavily overrated. But it´s still airing, maybe it will get better. Probably not.

Log Horizon - At first I thought it would be SAO rip-off. But it was much better than SAO.
You all need to watch Nami.

Nov 20, 2014 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - one of the best shows of this season so far
Inu x Boku SS - meh
Nisemonogatari - toothbrush, best monogatari
Nov 20, 2014 9:52 AM

Oct 2013
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan- I watched it only because i remember seeing a few episodes back in middle school. I didn't like it that much, super redundant, but it's a classic

Shingeki no Kyojin- concept and artwork was pretty cool though I still think it's overrated

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- one of my favorites of all time. Characters were awesome, plot was unique, and was able to pull off comical moments without it being forced or cliche
Nov 20, 2014 10:30 AM

Oct 2013
Dragonball Z: 5/10 i really liked as a kid but now i realize, it's really overhyped, it's the stereotype of shounen and the main character doesn't want to die, well goku dies but he comes back... 3 times was it? the progress from dragon ball and dragon ball z was not good, it's a paradox, why wasn't boku able to be sayajin, why didn't he had any contact with other aliens or sayans. well i just don't like it.

FMA:Brotherhood : this one is really good, this ova is perfection of an almost perfect anime FMA, the new character are extremely good and the theories in the background of homunculus and alchemy are very interesting.

Nov 25, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
Darker than Black:
the first anime that I dropped...but I picked it up shortly after
I see why people like it but I didn't like it; it was way too disconnected and inconsistent

Angel Beats:
I liked it but the story but the story feels rushed; also, the music was decent

Redline:
the animation, the music and the characters are brilliant
it's a movie that you have to see but don't expect anything deep or thought-provoking
your waifu is shit
Nov 25, 2014 10:20 AM

Dec 2013
Hanamonogatari:
I still got to watch this, can't find the time to do so though.

Grisaia no Kajitsu:
Pretty entertaining, Nice visuals, Interesting Plot, i'm interested on the VN

Mirai Nikki Redial: It gave closure to the series, i liked it.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 25, 2014 10:22 AM

Oct 2012
Steins;Gate: Slow start, but excellent after the main plot twist

Naruto: Fillers plagued what could have been one of the best Shounens ever, part 1 Naruto that is

Fate/Zero: one of my favourites, top notch
Nov 25, 2014 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
Dragon Ball Z Movie 13: Ryuuken Bakuhatsu!! Goku ga Yaraneba Dare ga Yaru: for me probably the best Dragon Ball Z movie

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002: spinning top commercial no.2, but it was fun

Hajime no Ippo: Rising: Kamogawa, and Nakota story from the past was nice
Nov 25, 2014 10:31 AM

Dec 2013
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - I'm not very fond of guns, 'evil-doers' and action but Black Lagoon was pretty good. The 2nd season was even better,
Akame ga Kill! - meh, just a shounen under disguise of something edgy, now best girl died - it turned to shit
Black Lagoon - ^^
Nov 25, 2014 10:36 AM

Oct 2012
No Game no Life - Meeeeeeeeeeeeh, that's really all I have to say
FSN UBW 2014 - GREATNESS
Bleach - Shouldn't have been cancelled, really. It's fun.
Nov 25, 2014 10:39 AM

Dec 2013
Code Geass: Memorable
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis: One of the best this season, great art and plot
One Piece: Only watched 6 ep, can't say anything.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 25, 2014 10:42 AM

Nov 2014
HxH: One of the best shounens I have watched

F/SN UBW: Hyped for this and animation is really well done

Shingeki no Bahamut: Went in without knowing what to expect and was blown away by how good it was. Biggest surprise this season. Also FAVAROOOOO!
Nov 25, 2014 10:43 AM

Jan 2012
@PriestSlayer

Fate/Zero : Nice characters, good story ,the greatest Visual Effects
Sword Art Online : Interesting story, bad ending
Hunter x Hunter (2011) : Good remake, bad last chapter (Chimera Ant saga sucks)

@omeg4
Soul Eater (One of the greatest anime)
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Good remake, bad last chapter (Chimera Ant saga sucks)
Fate/Zero 2nd Season Nice characters, good story ,the greatest Visual Effects
Nov 25, 2014 10:55 AM

Nov 2014
Bleach - Good art, interesting fights, story start good but gets bad halfway, one among the worst power balances in history.

School Rumble Ni Gakki - Extremely funny, probably my favorite of the comedy genre.

Dragon Ball GT - Not much to say, except the fact that it's the worst of the franchise.

"I had thought that all my days were wasted,
where in fact they were such a bounty.
Always dreaming of the unrealistic,
I never looked what I had around me."
- Tatami Galaxy
Nov 25, 2014 10:56 AM

Jan 2013
Bleach - The anime was good at some point, went downhill.

DBZ - Gold

Kill la Kill - Fun to watch
Nov 25, 2014 10:59 AM

Oct 2012
Naruto: Honoo no Chuunin Shiken! Naruto vs. Konohamaru!! - Fun little special, nothing too good
Baccano! - Amazing way of storytelling and an excellent cast of characters. Some things should have been explored a lot more, though
Dragon Ball - Great, mindless fun.
Nov 25, 2014 11:07 AM

Feb 2014
Gurren Lagann - Great first half, was ruined a bit by the episodes taking place in the city.
Samurai Champloo - I want to be Bebop.
Bacanno - Very confusing first episode, great dub, and a non linear story done right.
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Prediction Game v9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Steph - Aug 12, 2022

6157 by Lscala »»
25 seconds ago

» ^Say something about the person above you V.17 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LegendGoldDark - May 27, 2013

1425 by R-unknown »»
57 seconds ago

» Make a song title with one word from the previous song title ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RichtofenMK - Dec 17, 2023

1213 by iHateAnimeBro »»
1 minute ago

» Say Something Nice About the User Above you v8 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 22, 2021

8378 by perfectlyquiet »»
1 minute ago

» Is it a red flag?

iHateAnimeBro - 7 hours ago

26 by perfectlyquiet »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.