Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2014 11:29 PM

Jul 2013
Spoilers ahead~
It's been bothering me for a while now, but when I finished the anime, this idea just popped into my head.
All the characters are sleeping in a circle around Maromi. Easy to understand that they're trying to escape from reality/their responsibilities (anime's theme, nothing new), and Maromi is the device/cause, seeing as he's in the middle of everything.
Just thought about how Maniwa is in a weird position- he's sleeping straight and doesn't close the circle (bad wording, sorry for my English here). It can have two meaning in my opinion- 1) Maniwa is the only one that is not completely blind to Shounen Bat. Unlike Everyone else, who looks peaceful in their sleep (meaning, they seem fine with escaping from reality, and don't think about facing it), he's in sort of awkward position, not really fitting in the circle (and we can see later that it's true). 2) Not closing the circle, in my opinion, is related to the fact that he's seen as the old man in the last episode. He's "inherited' the old man's role, and now he's using the calculations to prevent Shounen Bat from showing again, to prevent this cycle from repeating forever.
That was my two cents, so, whaddaya think? Also, think that there is something in the opening? (this one was hella creepy, couldn't even start thinking about it)
Nov 7, 2014 7:54 AM
Feb 2014
yes, but i don't think maniwa is preventing the cycle from repeating (like the old man didn't). he even says in the last "dream story" that it repeats itself
Jan 30, 2016 5:12 PM

Sep 2013
Paranoia will be back again. Because the previous Old man cannot prevent it
Aug 19, 2019 9:33 AM

Mar 2012
I think it's all about escaping reality.
Mankind’s greatest fear is Mankind itself.
Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

REAL LIFE Anime videos on my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof9ppdHcniLAS_pFoRkqfw
Aug 28, 2019 9:45 PM
Jun 2017
To be honest, anime is literally a fantastic work, for the sake of broad introduction, complex indirect content, thoughtful and productive development. Saying this we see that the anime has a lot to talk about, its content is brilliant and appreciative and it totally messes with your mind, trying to find a beginning, middle and end, even routes, future routes, past routes. I just finished the anime a little while ago 4m ago. I will try to explain my idea of ​​what I tried to understand and tried to understand and followed a vision. So here it is; first we see uncle scribbling numbers and letters, which gave us to understand that would be a kind of calculation, although he is crazy does not beat much confidence of the prince.
Then we see the approach being passed, the story of the Shounen Bat, and moving on, we see the visions of all the characters whether they are the featured or not, figures are there to tell you something. Thinking about the involvement of the people with Shounen Bat, and the arguments being said, I thought that from the beginning it was just a temporary event. So the bug catches episodes later, everything was literally a cycle. There was a point, a starting point, only that it had an end, like anything else, until that end is actually the end of an endless cycle, you know?
Linking everything the anime covered, the variable views, the occurrences, the highlights, the dininctious thoughts, the right and wrong answers. Everything was paranoia, and mental pressure from the characters. At the end of the anime hit that "eai", a vague question. As much as I try to draw a conclusion about the real of anime, I still feel insecure in presenting the facts, it may not be, and the anime needs to be mentally understood. I don't think I will find a right answer, but I will try, because the creative projection beyond what one can be or imagine. Well that was my idea, I hope it passed, and your ideas are more accurate than mine. ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

katsup - Apr 3, 2008

215 by mbarseru »»
Mar 21, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arashi89 - Aug 7, 2009

68 by LithiumHead9 »»
Mar 6, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arashi89 - Aug 7, 2009

89 by LithiumHead9 »»
Feb 22, 2:57 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LibreKoi - May 24, 2009

63 by lkj509 »»
Feb 7, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Mousou Dairinin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LibreKoi - May 24, 2009

62 by lkj509 »»
Feb 7, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.