Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 20, 2014 11:11 PM

Aug 2011
Say it!
Say my name!!
Sep 20, 2014 11:46 PM

Aug 2013
Bit too much talking this episode, not enough action. After a full 24 minute talking drama last week, I was hoping for a bit more intense fighting.

2 things I don't get: How is Kirito losing when he clearly was thrashing the LC members in Aincrad? And Death Gun keeps telling him to remember his name, but how is he supposed to remember something if he never learned it?
Sep 20, 2014 11:51 PM

Jun 2014
Jonesy974 said:
Bit too much talking this episode, not enough action. After a full 24 minute talking drama last week, I was hoping for a bit more intense fighting.

2 things I don't get: How is Kirito losing when he clearly was thrashing the LC members in Aincrad? And Death Gun keeps telling him to remember his name, but how is he supposed to remember something if he never learned it?
Just wait for the next episode or you can open my spoiler.

Sep 20, 2014 11:53 PM
Jul 2014
j0x said:
Kirito in a disadvantage when it comes to sword fights? well thats rare
Don't worry. Kirito's plot armor is thicker.
Sep 21, 2014 12:02 AM

Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Humm, I really have nothing to say.

It wasn't a bad episode, but then again it wasn't really a good one either. Felt like it was missing a little bit of ummph there and considering the episode and where we are in the story, it really should have had it.

Pretty much this. All in all I would have to say it's been adapted quite well, and I'll keep watching.
Sep 21, 2014 12:08 AM

Dec 2013
Great episode, good setup and back story. Great animation and art. 10x better than SAO 1.

5/5
Sep 21, 2014 12:32 AM

Dec 2011
Finally, I have been waiting for this bout. I seriously don't want to see any deus ex machina on both sides, just plain pure skill and wit that is plausible even within the game.

Also that explains why Death Gun's estoc didn't break from the photon sword, its metal is used for spaceship armor. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 12:32 AM

Jul 2014
kingsheep812 said:
omg... when will GGO arc end?!?!? Please....

It's probably gonna end around episode 13, then eps 14+ are gonna be the next arc.
But i really wish it would just end now since i got spoiled for who death gun is i just want it to be over ;_;
Sep 21, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2014
SHSL_Wizard said:
kingsheep812 said:
omg... when will GGO arc end?!?!? Please....

It's probably gonna end around episode 13, then eps 14+ are gonna be the next arc.
But i really wish it would just end now since i got spoiled for who death gun is i just want it to be over ;_;
Na, given by the pacing I think it's gonna end in like 2-3 episodes
Sep 21, 2014 1:49 AM

Jul 2007
willardhwright said:
Great episode, and damn people still not getting that SAO ISN'T, and NEVER WAS about action are... Well. I don't know, I don't even understand it, the only good action scenes in S1 are pretty much at the climax and that's it, it should be a big enough clue that you are not supposed to watch the show only for this.
Also, more talking than action = bad? Wtf is this logic?

Also, this is a good thing that Asuna will finally be useful, it's been a really, really long time. Even if I like Shinon a lot more, she still have her right to shine.
Shinon being a badass again and trying to get over it, but realistically (= she's not suddenly perfect and everything, she still have her doubts about herself) was really, really cool.

Also, Kirito getting his ass kicked by something else than a f*cking game master deserves a mention. I don't remember it happening a lot, if this happened at all. Maybe in s1 against Heathcliff, since he apparently didn't need "this" to move so fast, but that's it.

Don't expect logic from these people. Nor them having an attention span longer than 5 seconds. Hell I still see people claiim that "nothing happened" this episode or the episode before and that "this whole arc could be condensed into a hour long movie with better pacing".

If stuff is not exploding all around then "nothing is happening".

Badly adapting SAO1 did a LOT of bad in terms of viewership expectations and the kind of viewership the show attracted

Byon-kun said:
SHSL_Wizard said:

Na, given by the pacing I think it's gonna end in like 2-3 episodes

Pacing has been exactly same and even for the whole SAO2 so yes, by ep 13 sounds about right.
Sep 21, 2014 2:35 AM

Nov 2013
All i can say about this episode is that Death Gun is the best antagonist I`ve ever seen in an anime!!!
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Sep 21, 2014 2:44 AM

Jan 2014
Great episode! Adaptation is simply fcking amazing, I love animation!

That dodge. Kirito, Please.... Matrix style animation seemed epic. How the hell that bullet cut building in half, tho ?! xD
Loved to see more Asuna <3

I like Death Gun more and more with each episode!

P.S Also, if you want action, action and once again action go watch your shounen.
TapuTapuuSep 21, 2014 4:15 AM
Sep 21, 2014 3:29 AM

Aug 2014
Fai said:
Considering Tokyo Ghoul is forever loathed for rushing through shit, I'd say its just problem of your taste being bad or you being unable to pa attention.

You're the same guy that replied to me in the previous episode discussion. What you're saying here is basically that there's no way the episode was unenjoyable. All you do is defend this show, so how about either stop fanboying over it, or let me have my opinion, hmm?

It'd also be good if you didn't put me under a common denominator - i don't hate TG for rushing.

The episode wasn't anything special, plus the overly dragged out cave scene = 3/5.
MaledictSep 21, 2014 3:33 AM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 21, 2014 3:33 AM

Jul 2012
A bit too much of talking. Here we go, another week which we need to wait..
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Sep 21, 2014 3:49 AM
Feb 2014
Jonesy974 said:

And as for why he should remember a name he was never told by him, there are other ways how you get to know somebody, e. g. reputation or fame ;-)
Sep 21, 2014 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
why don't kirito defeat sinon? dragging her in this death gun mess, then death gun won't be able to kill her, or is the game more important than her life for her?
Sep 21, 2014 4:47 AM

Jul 2007
Abhishantz said:
why don't kirito defeat sinon? dragging her in this death gun mess, then death gun won't be able to kill her, or is the game more important than her life for her?

1. Killed player bodies STILL STAY ON THE MAP.
2. Killed players get to watch the tournament and STILL can't log-out till it ends.
3. Death Gun can kill Kirito or well anyone else too, with idea that there's more than one real world death gun.

The only way they can have Sinnon survive is if they learn his name in time. Kirito banked on remembering it, but as it turns out, he never bothered to learn it.
Sep 21, 2014 4:52 AM

Jun 2014
Fai said:
Abhishantz said:

1. Killed player bodies STILL STAY ON THE MAP.
2. Killed players get to watch the tournament and STILL can't log-out till it ends.
3. Death Gun can kill Kirito or well anyone else too, with idea that there's more than one real world death gun.

The only way they can have Sinnon survive is if they learn his name in time. Kirito banked on remembering it, but as it turns out, he never bothered to learn it.
Don't bother with those responses. They just repeat the same "Plothole" on every episode since they entered BoB and don't bother listening to answers or think twice
Sep 21, 2014 6:37 AM

Jun 2008
Wait, isn't Kirito supposed to be this super swordsman and shit? I mean the guy hits bullets in the air and has like super 6th sense and all that shit so why does he look like a complete incompetent against the stick of this Death Gun dude?
Sep 21, 2014 6:46 AM

Jul 2007
Monad said:
Wait, isn't Kirito supposed to be this super swordsman and shit? I mean the guy hits bullets in the air and has like super 6th sense and all that shit so why does he look like a complete incompetent against the stick of this Death Gun dude?

Because despite what improper S1 adaptation makes one think, he is NOT "the best". Most of SAO "Frontier players" could match him in strength and skill". Especially ones focused on fighting players and not npc monsters.
Sep 21, 2014 6:51 AM
Apr 2014
Fai said:
Monad said:

Because despite what improper S1 adaptation makes one think, he is NOT "the best". Most of SAO "Frontier players" could match him in strength and skill". Especially ones focused on fighting players and not npc monsters.

Death Gun [almost spoiled his name here, LAWL] said it to him, that he was a red player unlike him, NPC monsters have attack pattern, a person... doesnt.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 21, 2014 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
neilviosuy said:

After this arc I am betting the ratings will go down if they use the Sick girl(Mother Rosaria? i forgot) arc. Most boring arc IMO.

....Wow, never heard that before.
It's short, so what if it's not action packed? It's a character development centric and character driven story.
Second best arc, IMO.
Sep 21, 2014 8:41 AM
Apr 2014
Insertanamehere said:
neilviosuy said:

After this arc I am betting the ratings will go down if they use the Sick girl(Mother Rosaria? i forgot) arc. Most boring arc IMO.

It's short, so what if it's not action packed? It's a character development centric and character driven story.
Second best arc, IMO.

Some people don't seem to understand that SAO isn't all about the action. Mother's Rosario was awesome and i agree with you, totally the second best arc.

Sep 21, 2014 9:16 AM
Mar 2014
DAT DAMN CLIFFHANGER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sep 21, 2014 9:32 AM

Jul 2014
These cliff hangers AHHHHH!

The table flipped me: ┬─┬ ︵ (╯°□° )╯

Sep 21, 2014 9:35 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
neilviosuy said:

Second best arc, IMO.

Top best arc, IMO.

1. MR
2 GGO
3. Progressive version of SAO arc
4.Alicization (From what I managed to read of it yer)
5. SAO arc
6. Fairy Dance.
Sep 21, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 2014
Fai said:
Insertanamehere said:

Second best arc, IMO.

Top best arc, IMO.

1. MR
2 GGO
3. Progressive version of SAO arc
4.Alicization (From what I managed to read of it yer)
5. SAO arc
6. Fairy Dance.

Similar to mine, though I'd rank it;

1. Alicization First Half (SAO's best characters, action, pacing, story, everything. Kawaharas had a lot of time to develop so it's no surprise he's at his best here. Also apparently the main story, so there's that. And a non-female companion for Kirito. Wow, what a twist. Split it in two because it's so long, and there's a notable shift in....tone, I guess, for the lack of a better word, during the second half from what I know of the Web Novel.)

2.Mother's Rosario (I explained my reasons above. Though to sum it up again, even if the story isn't some great adventure he wrote it fairly well, the characters were well written, Asuna finally got some more character development that she really needed ever since Sinon showed up and blew her out of the water, Yuuki was cute, likable and a total boss, and of course that plot twist)

3.Phantom Bullet (A great improvement over Aincrad and Fairy Dance, Kawahara picks up his writing here. Sinon's a great character, the pacing felt right, the action was surprisingly an engaging read)

4.Aincrad (Of course, I cut him some slack here since it was meant to be a short novel contest entry, but still, I feel he could have changed something for the publication instead of having a massive gap then filling it in with side stories. Granted, Sachi's was good. That's what SAO Progressive is for, I suppose, a well paced telling of the events of Aincrad.

5.Fairy Dance (It's not really the incest thing that bugs me, I've more or less gotten used to that from a lot of anime by now. I actually liked Suguha's characterization in the novels. It's just, it felt so half-assed, like he just decided to write a sequel out of the blue. In fact, that probably happened and he only picked up later during PB. Too much melodrama in moments that didn't need it. It wasn't pure crap or anything, though, at least in the novels. Just meh.)
Sep 21, 2014 11:36 AM

Oct 2013
No Sinon's butt crack 1/5

Damn, they had 30 episodes of setting up Kirito as God, the undefeatable, the immortal hacker dude who can deflect bullets like a jedi, and has 999999 in all stats for absolutely no reason, not that stats matter to him, even if he has 1 stat of each, he will still annihilate anyone, because he is Kirito, that is the only reason. And suddenly, after 30 episodes, he is getting bitch-slapped around by some faggot casual Death Gun.

I also can't f***ing take this seriously, they try to make him look so serious, but when I notice that he is still dressed and looks like a girl, I just f***ing facepalm, what a pointless piece of idiotic fanservice.... because we didnt have enough fucking women in this shitty anime.

And that logic with the whole thing, if Death Gun lossess, I don't see why his partner wouldn't just kill Sinon just to be safe. Just f***ing call the cops to go to Sinon's place and arrest the idiot, then just interrogate him, such a gamer loser would confess to everything and betray his buddies in light speed.

Or have Sinon do some emergency log-out s*** and shoot his ass IRL. If they still dont have emergency log out method in VRMMOs after the SAO incident, the fucking government is full of idiots. It should be obligatory for every VR game by now, if there isnt such a method, just take down the servers of the VR game, or arrest the owners of it(but in GGO's case Death gun is prob the developer and he is hiding in the USA =,=) so just take down the servers, DDOS it if you have to.

Kirito should just log out =,= i know you cant while in the BoB bs, but he should contact the nurse, and have her take of the god damn headset off of him, and then he can just rush and either call the police, or solo the guy who is in Sinon's room (I doubt he is thought)

Why the hell would the guy be in Sinon's room anyway? He wants to kill Kirito.

I damn hope the stupid fanservice nurse is a friend of Death Gun, thought knowing that this was written by some autistic idiot, The nurse is just another minor addition to the harem.
I am a human.
Sep 21, 2014 12:00 PM

Mar 2013
and its getting worst -

3 episodes of nothing but talking and talking and talking.............

Yui talking on the phone with asuna, how does Virtual,pixel girl doing this???
beside that i think Yui character is the worst idea they had
on the entire series, there daughter from the game world - give me a break :P

sinion is amazing and i love her , but she is not worth a thing
at fighting all she is doing is hide and shoot 2-3 bullets, i get that
shes a sniper and this bullets much strong then the normal 1.
but how she didnt been found and defeated so far.
in my opnion they should develop her fighting skills some more.

and what with the shooting of sinion and death gun a lame try
to make the gun combat exciting.

instead of closing the game after a couple of people die will play
it, they send a 16 years old boy to solve the mystery, were is
the family or friends of the ppl that died on the game, dont they care.
at least sue the developer :)

next to the first season all this season is kinda shitty even
more then the fairy arc (where everyone want to rape asuna).
NisxSep 21, 2014 12:06 PM
Sep 21, 2014 12:03 PM

Jun 2014
Hmmm....I knew something looks quite similar in this episode's action scene...

Darn it.....Kirito...I mean Kiriko...you asked for it...
Sep 21, 2014 12:05 PM

Jul 2007
AppoX said:

Damn, they had 30 episodes of setting up Kirito as God, the undefeatable, the immortal hacker dude who can deflect bullets like a jedi, and has 999999 in all stats for absolutely no reason, not that stats matter to him, even if he has 1 stat of each, he will still annihilate anyone, because he is Kirito, that is the only reason. And suddenly, after 30 episodes, he is getting bitch-slapped around by some faggot casual Death Gun.

They did not. He is not that more powerful than rest of front-liners and most of PKers can over-power him.

And everything he did he achieved with hard work, repetition and risk of his own life(and learning game mechanics like attack patterns of monsters).

SAO1 adaptation simply skipped all the parts where its showcased.

And that logic with the whole thing, if Death Gun lossess, I don't see why his partner wouldn't just kill Sinon just to be safe. Just f***ing call the cops to go to Sinon's place and arrest the idiot, then just interrogate him, such a gamer loser would confess to everything and betray his buddies in light speed.

Because it destroys the legend and everything they did and PROVES their guilt. AND there's a body with clear murder signs. More evidence.

And I am quite sure that Death Gun, being, likely, an organization of organized murderers who kill people in real world, are way more than "such a gamer loser".

Or have Sinon do some emergency log-out s*** and shoot his ass IRL.

Yes, because someone suffering from PTSD of guns will SURELY have a gun in her house...

And for all they know he is standing right by her bed. Her waking up would spell her death, that much was already explained last episode.

If they still dont have emergency log out method in VRMMOs after the SAO incident, the fucking government is full of idiots. It should be obligatory for every VR game by now, if there isnt such a method, just take down the servers of the VR game, or arrest the owners of it(but in GGO's case Death gun is prob the developer and he is hiding in the USA =,=) so just take down the servers, DDOS it if you have to.

They already showed the emergency log out in previous episode and explained why it would be horrible thing to do.

Kirito should just log out =,= i know you cant while in the BoB bs, but he should contact the nurse, and have her take of the god damn headset off of him, and then he can just rush and either call the police, or solo the guy who is in Sinon's room (I doubt he is thought)

Which is pointless since not only they would still have death gun at large, but they would also be real-world targets for them to try again. THe only way for them to survive this is to finish it there - figure out who death gun is, have the authorities weed out his organization/team.

Why the hell would the guy be in Sinon's room anyway? He wants to kill Kirito.

That's a side goal. Death Gun is killing players to create a myth that he CAN do that via game and to continue what he did in SAO. Just like for Kirito being swordsman became his life and habit(the reflexive sword behind back move, etc), for Death Gun and Laughing COffin Members, KILLING players for real became a habbit. That was already explained.

Nisx said:

Yui talking on the phone with asuna, how does Virtual,pixel girl doing this???

Because she's an advanced evolving AI with an access to the internet?

sinion is amazing and i love her , but she is not worth a thing
at fighting all she is doing is hide and shoot 2-3 bullets, i get that
shes a sniper and this bullets much strong then the normal 1.
but how she didnt been found and defeated so far.
in my opnion they should develop her fighting skills some more.

Sniper mechanics was already explained. Pay attention next time.

and what with the shooting of sinion and death gun a lame try
to make the gun combat exciting.

Gun combat already is exciting.

instead of closing the game after a couple of people die will play
it, they send a 16 years old boy to solve the mystery, were is
the family or friends of the ppl that died on the game, dont they care.
at least sue the developer :)

Already explained in show. The authorities very clearly intended to use Kirito(a legend for MMO players already due to SAO events) as a bait. And the dead players have been reclusive gamers with n o families - that's why SInnon is targeted too. Pay attention next time(going by the post and its ridiculous formatting I am suspecting you don't have attention span for that)
AhenshihaelSep 21, 2014 12:09 PM
Sep 21, 2014 12:12 PM

Mar 2013
I stop worry for kirito win or lose,
it always felt like he is doing hacking on the games,
the end of the sao arc and fairy arc kinda prove it :P

AppoX said:

best comment i ever read on myanimelist,
even now i cant stop laughing.
NisxSep 21, 2014 12:19 PM
Sep 21, 2014 12:22 PM
Jan 2013
Kirito vs Death gun. looks like Kirito is losing by a hundred pierce from Death Gun.
Sep 21, 2014 12:28 PM
Nov 2012
Kamax said:
The pace was a bit slow.

The last two episodes could have been combined into one with little loss.

The next move properly belongs to Asuna. She's watching events on TV while dumbass Death Gun is monologuing. She should figure out what needs to be done in the real world very soon. But Kirito has to be the hero, so she won't.
Sep 21, 2014 12:38 PM

Mar 2013
[quote=Fai]
Because she's an advanced evolving AI with an access to the internet?[quote]

i know this, but sorry that even make it sound more stupid.
my statement was more about the idea of the creating of a
character like this.

Fai said:

Already explained in show. The authorities very clearly intended to use Kirito(a legend for MMO players already due to SAO events) as a bait. And the dead players have been reclusive gamers with n o families - that's why SInnon is targeted too. Pay attention next time(going by the post and its ridiculous formatting I am suspecting you don't have attention span for that)

i guess i did skip on some info or forget but they should at least get some
backup on the game for him like undercover cops/pro players/gm
hidden as gamers to help him.
at least explain him more about the game then just drop him there.

AND DONT GET ME WRONG IM A HUGE SAO FAN AND I LOVED THE FIRST SEASON BUT NOW ITS JUST SOUND RIDICULOUS.
NisxSep 21, 2014 1:14 PM
Sep 21, 2014 12:38 PM

Aug 2014
Kirito is search for a way to solve this mysterious case, but Death Gun is not a easy opponent to win in battle... Will be Kirito go out of this trouble alive? We will know next week! Sinon stills a nice pretty girl. She's also kill the guy who is considered the best player of GGO server of Japan.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 21, 2014 1:14 PM

Aug 2014
Well, this is going to be fun.
Nisx said:

i know this, but sorry that even make it sound more stupid.

Because AI's are that much more unbelievable than a fulldive VRMMO, amrite?

i guess i did skip on some info or forget

Then it's your fault if you don't understand what's happening.

but they should at least get some
backup on the game for him like undercover cops/pro players/gm
hidden as gamers to help him.
at least explain him more about the game then just drop him there.

They need someone who can convert his account and play with high stats in the BoB, did you even watch this?
And it's an undercover operation, Kikouka just wants Kiritos help, and only Kiritos. For reasons of his skill just as much as Kikoukas own plans.
GM's? The company that owns GGO is a mostly anonymous one, and abroad too. As if they'd ask a foreign company for help in something like this.
I'm sure the government knows so much about the gameplay mechanics of GGO.

AND DONT GET ME WRONG IM A HUGE SAO FAN AND I LOVED THE FIRST SEASON

That explains a lot.

BUT NOW ITS JUST SOUND RIDICULOUS.

>Implying SAO1 wasn't by far more ridiculous (mostly in the anime, the LN less so) than SAO2.
Sep 21, 2014 1:24 PM

Apr 2014
Pretty cool episode, decent amount of action. Didn't think i'd see the day that Kirito got his ass beat, hopfully the next episode is pretty good too. I totally thought Sinon & DeathGuns bullets were gonna hit mid way in some type of crazy unrealistic explosion lol, glad they didn't.
Sep 21, 2014 1:41 PM

Mar 2013
Nisx said:

Insertanamehere said:

I happy u enjoy explain the stuff for me :)

about yui what i meant is that i hate the idea of making such
a character not if its believable or not.

and ok, i guess i should have done some reading at least online
before posting(may watch some of the first eps again),
didnt though ppl taking this show so seriously.

thanx for filling some of the holes for me,
its not that i dont understand
its was just some random ideas i draw
at that comment.

i do a fan of the series, i worte the i love sao comment just
so i wasnt look as some hater of the series who just spam
the episode discussion.
NisxSep 21, 2014 1:45 PM
Sep 21, 2014 1:59 PM

Jan 2013
People complain about Death Gun's bullet taking down part of a building as if a destructible environment in a game in an anime isn't going to take liberties with physics.

Speaking of physics--the more easily a projectile passes through a (rigid) material, the less damage it does to that material. That's why when you shoot a paper target with a powerful rifle it leaves a neat hole, but when you shoot a watermelon with that same rifle it could leave an exit crater. Encountering resistance means transferring force which means damage. Given that Death Gun's bullet wrecked part of a building, it should then not be a surprise it could pass through Sinon's scope as if it almost wasn't there. Had she still been looking down the scope, she'd have lost her head. Instead, the bullet shot through the scope and flew off harmlessly into the distance.
Sep 21, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2014
Nisx said:
Nisx said:

Insertanamehere said:

I happy u enjoy explain the stuff for me :)

about yui what i meant is that i hate the idea of making such
a character not if its believable or not.

and ok, i guess i should have done some reading at least online
before posting(may watch some of the first eps again),
didnt though ppl taking this show so seriously.

thanx for filling some of the holes for me,
its not that i dont understand
its was just some random ideas i draw
at that comment.

i do a fan of the series, i worte the i love sao comment just
so i wasnt look as some hater of the series who just spam
the episode discussion.

Now I won't spoil what happens with Death Gun....but death post over here just killed my brain cells.
No, really, what? I'm sorry, but I really didn't understand some of that.

As for what I did understand...I'd say Yui is mostly believable, at least as much as....pretty much everything else.
Sep 21, 2014 2:06 PM

Jan 2013
They spent like 3 episodes in that cave, about time it got some action.
Sep 21, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2011
Death gun pulled out a sword : 0

Kirito !!!!!! NOOOO
Sep 21, 2014 6:43 PM

Oct 2013
MasterQuest said:
They spent like 3 episodes in that cave, about time it got some action.

You will have to get used to it.

SAO was never intended to be a series (both LN and SAO) focused on actions alone. Drama and plot are the greatest focus of the series.

In later LNs, there are many chapters dedicated solely to explanation, history, lore, etc. taking place often in the same location (e.g. a library).
Sep 21, 2014 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
pretty good episode, finally get to see more battle with death gun, i wonder how this will all play out.
Sep 22, 2014 7:08 AM
Aug 2012
Just one thing to say:
What was that Death Gun? Why your speed was just like Heathcliff's when he cheated during his duel against Kirito???
Sep 22, 2014 7:38 AM
Apr 2011
They dragged abit at the beginning, not bad though "DarkWind" could've been abit more of achallenge atleast than making it just onesided battle, liked the part where kirito predicted the sniping shot from deathgun and the part where asuna entered the hospital room where kirito heartbeat was rising etc. not bad hope it gets more intense from now on.
Sep 22, 2014 8:50 AM

Jul 2014
stefeman said:
yamagee said:
A rifle bullet destroyed a building. A FUCKING RIFLE BULLET DESTROYED A BLOODY BUILDING!!!

Maybe it's made of that spaceship armor material or some other shit..

Or it is a Raufoss MK 211
And the building is uber weak
Sep 22, 2014 8:53 AM
Apr 2014
You guys, why are you calling him "DarkWind"? its damn "Yamikaze", stupid subs.

Sep 22, 2014 8:59 AM

Jul 2007
Reyxe said:
You guys, why are you calling him "DarkWind"? its damn "Yamikaze", stupid subs.

Exact.Same.Fucking.Thing.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2014

835 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.