MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kämpfer Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kämpfer »» Kämpfer Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (3) -0.2 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
Poll: Kämpfer Episode 5 Discussion


10-31-09, 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
..........................




If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
10-31-09, 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3720
Quite cool ep. Previous one was boring.

Beauty. Pride. Courage. Honor. Dignity. Strength. Kindness. Erza.
 
10-31-09, 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
zeker47 said:

WARNING: MIGHT OFFEND SOME... i think



No I don't care but this underspoiler is only in novel? For the spoiler thing, the question and answer must be Sakura x Natsuru but maybe Natsuru and Mikoto might happen but both Sakura and Mikoto are like chilhood friends? Right? So that might be a though call. I am still going all the way for Sakura x Natsuru even if whatever happens in spoiler.
exospectral said:
LOL, Akane is annoying indeed, always destroying my natsuru x sakura mood but she is the driving force of the story, IMHO. Ah, anyway,

You are not the only one with the Natsuru x Sakura mood. I have it too.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
10-31-09, 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 6846
Lol they just throwing the dolls randomly at the audience, i bet the moderators are behind this
 
10-31-09, 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 412
duuude BEST EPISODE EVERRR
I hope I'm not the only OMGWTFYES SHIZUKU fan...

Anyways, LOL @ LELOUCH]
I was hoping for a SHIZUKU VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU
 
10-31-09, 5:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2469
Natsuru x Shizuku = golden!
 
10-31-09, 5:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 5743
wow shizuka stole his first kiss, lol
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
 
10-31-09, 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
Laevantein said:
Lol they just throwing the dolls randomly at the audience, i bet the moderators are behind this


Yes, it's those damn moderators who have nothing better than to stick their nose into other people's business and spoil their fun >:(

Go to hell, moderators!!! You suck!!! BTW, I was talking about the ones mentioned in this anime, you see?



If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
10-31-09, 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 70
Translucent said:
duuude BEST EPISODE EVERRR
I hope I'm not the only OMGWTFYES SHIZUKU fan...

Anyways, LOL @ LELOUCH]
I was hoping for a SHIZUKU VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU


omfg I wasnt the only that noticed this. Shizuku/Akane kampfer form saved this episode. GG's tl note was hilarious and im surprised they didnt make a tl note for that. I rly hope this show gets a 2nd season just because this shit has potential (not in terms of plot or anything) but in terms of making money and entertaining ppl. Whoever made this was a fucking genius.

ALL HAIL SHIZUKU
 
10-31-09, 9:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 666
finally some mikoto, but i really surprise that she become kampfer because sakura thrown some random doll at some random people... so any1 can become kampfer if they have the doll? =.="

p.s. lol at gg's TL note
"Those who satisfied with bad end are not worthy to be called as gamer" by Keima
 
10-31-09, 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4356
Could Kaede possibly be one of the Moderators? Anyways, I think Natsuru should be happy that he got his first kiss from one of the "Three Hotties" of the school.
For all due respect sir, that's pretty screwed up right there.
 
10-31-09, 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 16
BitchMaster said:
..........................


HAHAHA i saw that too.
 
10-31-09, 10:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1011
No one's mentioned the Haruhi reference, lol.
 
10-31-09, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 168
Another episode done i really hope it doest do the whole 2 season thing or just end it with a crappy ending, i'm really expecting alot from this series. A lot of fan service but nothing really exciting except for previews.

now for the fan comments

Sakura looks sooooo beautiful in that dress. I was really impressed with that and Akane was smoking hot and it suits her kampfer form too being a cowgirl. Shizuka at first glance I thought she was cosplaying Lelouch from CG but besides main characters i really think that girl with the mellow voice and the Ino bang copycat (forgot her name) has a really good appeal, well to me that is.
 
11-01-09, 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2280
Wow they kissed, so it's not a harem thing where no one does make a move - but Shizuru said already "We'll continue the next day"
And yay for Mikoto, I think she'll be fun :3
 
11-01-09, 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3883
OK Sakura, you are very weird with the damn entrails story & all.

Hey! did I just see..? LULU?!
 
11-01-09, 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2175
cr4sian_phil said:
No one's mentioned the Haruhi reference, lol.


I noticed the haruhi reference..that was great.

Funny episode...though it seems like the story shifted since the start of this anime.
 
11-01-09, 1:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 67
I specially loved this part
 
11-01-09, 2:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1343
Fabrice said:
Wow they kissed, so it's not a harem thing where no one does make a move - but Shizuru said already "We'll continue the next day"
And yay for Mikoto, I think she'll be fun :3

hey don't copy me :<
 
11-01-09, 2:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
sakura = total bitch
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 4:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 152
I thought this was an anime about girl's fighting with magical powers, I guess even the staff forgot.

I lol'd at Zero's reference.
 
11-01-09, 5:41 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5211
Shizuku looks like Lelouch in the beginning lol

Awesome Sig by Lailide
 
11-01-09, 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
unellmay said:
sakura = total bitch

I think Shizuku might be more bitchy

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-01-09, 6:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 83
Just me that noticed that they made fun of Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Code Geass?

This anime is so funny xD
 
11-01-09, 6:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
sakura = total bitch

I think Shizuku might be more bitchy


which ones which again?

PrincessYuuki said:
Just me that noticed that they made fun of Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Code Geass?

This anime is so funny xD


So what the shows still shit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 6:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
sakura = total bitch

I think Shizuku might be more bitchy


which ones which again?

Shizuku is president and Sakura is one of the top girls that are beautiful in the girls side of the school.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-01-09, 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
sakura = total bitch

I think Shizuku might be more bitchy


which ones which again?

Shizuku is president and Sakura is one of the top girls that are beautiful in the girls side of the school.


oh yeah sakura is a bitch
if you want nice sweet girl character nya koi is better

the other is a boring cliche
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
sakura = total bitch

I think Shizuku might be more bitchy


which ones which again?

Shizuku is president and Sakura is one of the top girls that are beautiful in the girls side of the school.


oh yeah sakura is a bitch
if you want nice sweet girl character nya koi is better

the other is a boring cliche

Ah yes Mizuno is the best to me in Nyan Koi and I already watch that. Yes, it is better than this and less fan service with more comedy. I would have to say Nyan Koi makes me laugh more than this. This makes me more O_O

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-01-09, 7:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
unellmay said:
sakura = total bitch

I think Shizuku might be more bitchy


which ones which again?

Shizuku is president and Sakura is one of the top girls that are beautiful in the girls side of the school.


oh yeah sakura is a bitch
if you want nice sweet girl character nya koi is better

the other is a boring cliche

Ah yes Mizuno is the best to me in Nyan Koi and I already watch that. Yes, it is better than this and less fan service with more comedy. I would have to say Nyan Koi makes me laugh more than this. This makes me more O_O


Really this just makes me


nothing to do with fanservice just a crap show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1128
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:

Ah yes Mizuno is the best to me in Nyan Koi and I already watch that. Yes, it is better than this and less fan service with more comedy. I would have to say Nyan Koi makes me laugh more than this. This makes me more O_O


Really this just makes me

nothing to do with fanservice just a crap show
Nyan Koi is your standard harem anime with all standard moe girly archetypes. They are interchangeable with the characters of any other show of its kind. Kämpfer with e.g. the protagonist being fe-/male is less generic.
 
11-01-09, 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
Proselyt said:
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:

Ah yes Mizuno is the best to me in Nyan Koi and I already watch that. Yes, it is better than this and less fan service with more comedy. I would have to say Nyan Koi makes me laugh more than this. This makes me more O_O


Really this just makes me

nothing to do with fanservice just a crap show
Nyan Koi is your standard harem anime with all standard moe girly archetypes. They are interchangeable with the characters of any other show of its kind. Kämpfer with e.g. the protagonist being fe-/male is less generic.




>>>>>>>

Wouldn't matter how generic anyhow one is clearly a better show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2436
unellmay said:
Just because show A is better than show B doesn't make show B a bad show.

Anyway, liked episode. I just wish that there would be less Sakura and more of everyone else.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
 
11-01-09, 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
Mawootad said:
unellmay said:
Just because show A is better than show B doesn't make show B a bad show.

Anyway, liked episode. I just wish that there would be less Sakura and more of everyone else.



The show didn't even have a beginning ok
now to me that's a bad show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1128
Mawootad said:
unellmay said:
Just because show A is better than show B doesn't make show B a bad show.
In fact A>>B does not say anything about the relation B~C. To make things worse, i think only A≠B is true.
Mawootad said:
Anyway, liked episode. I just wish that there would be less Sakura and more of everyone else.
Yes, Sakura is a little bland compared to the rest.
 
11-01-09, 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 388
unellmay said:
oh yeah sakura is a bitch
if you want nice sweet girl character nya koi is better

the other is a boring cliche
too bad to tell you nyan koi made me fall asleep every time i watched it, and after 3 episodes i thought i've had enough sleep already so its dropped.
 
11-01-09, 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 18
did anyone see this?
Modified by ThatDutchLad, 11-01-09, 9:30 AM
 
11-01-09, 9:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
ThatDutchLad said:
did anyone see this?
vinesage said:


Nope and I still can't

unellmay said:
oh yeah sakura is a bitch
if you want nice sweet girl character nya koi is better

the other is a boring cliche
too bad to tell you nyan koi made me fall asleep every time i watched it, and after 3 episodes i thought i've had enough sleep already so its dropped.


well I can't cure bad taste
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 83
ThatDutchLad said:
did anyone see this?


Yes, this is the kind of show that makes of fun of other animes and voiceactors, lmao :3
 
11-01-09, 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1008
PrincessYuuki said:
ThatDutchLad said:
did anyone see this?


Yes, this is the kind of show that makes of fun of other animes and voiceactors, lmao :3


only works when it's good though
this is like scary movie
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
11-01-09, 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1128
Something i did not notice until recently: the name of the God of Entrails.
'Hoden' = testicles is such an ugly word for a young maiden...
Modified by Proselyt, 11-01-09, 11:08 AM
 
11-01-09, 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1554
..
dang i actually liked this episode
and here i thought this will be straight fan service
o w.e
pretty good imo
 
11-01-09, 1:14 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2815
I so fucking loved this ep :3
I cant wait for more!!!

Yay for president ~
 
11-01-09, 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 171
damn that kiss scene was sexy~ (i realised that in recent makings of anime kiss scenes, the use of saliva is becoming more popular but it is quite effective)

p.s. I prefer shizuku best out of all the characters.

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
 
11-01-09, 6:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2644
First kiss = stolen
And a new kampfer approaches :D
 
11-02-09, 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3072
That was pretty entertaining o_o!


 
11-02-09, 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10551
That was great fun again. The president was win.
 
11-02-09, 3:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 913
Seitokaichou is daring! :3

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
 
11-02-09, 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 69
I don't really like this ep, it's turning out to be one of my most hated kind of anime, ecchi/fan service anime. Those animes are the worst. There's no good plots, just... simple fan service and ecchi stuff... so boring and pale. Though i do see that the preview of the next episode is better than this one so I think I'll try and give this show a chance.
 
11-02-09, 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 979
aero said:
That was great fun again. The president was win.

Exactly ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
 
11-02-09, 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 200
Toxic106 said:
I don't really like this ep, it's turning out to be one of my most hated kind of anime, ecchi/fan service anime. Those animes are the worst. There's no good plots, just... simple fan service and ecchi stuff... so boring and pale. Though i do see that the preview of the next episode is better than this one so I think I'll try and give this show a chance.


Hasn't it been that way from the very beginning? It's not like this show was exactly overflowing with complex plot potential or phenom character development from the get-go.

But I do get what you're saying. This show is definitely something that only be taken at face value.
 
Top
Pages (3) -0.2 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy