Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2014 6:04 PM
Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aug 26, 2016 12:07 PM

Mar 2014
This is where things really get heated up. For me this specific episode is very special to me. Why? Because this is the very first ever episode of Tenchi Muyou TV (Tenchi Universe) I ever viewed. This was my introduction to Tenchi on Toonami on Cartoon Network back in the early 2000's! After watching it... I was hooked!

This one is basically about Tenchi and the crew stopping at a Jurain checkpoint to see if they can sneap past the border to enter Jurian airspace to they can confront the emperor of Jurai and prove their innocence. Seems everything is going well until Mihoshi sets off one of the alarms. Also a familiar face from Sasami's past steps in to help and Tenchi is forced to dress as a young schoolgirl... poor Tenchi! It's a great episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2019 12:42 AM

Aug 2015
Dammit Mihoshi. facepalms I think Mihoshi qualifies as the primary antagonist at this point...
May 23, 2020 1:31 PM
May 2020
I was so relieved when I found out that guy was working for Sasami's uncle. I was concerned that such a useful guy couldn't see through Tenchi's disguise. I was glad this didn't start a yaoi subplot because Tenchi has more than enough to deal with in the romantic department. By the way, is it just Ryoko and the princess that are pursuing Tenchi, or do the other girls have crushes on him too (but are just being smart and suppressing it to avoid the wrath of the main two)?
May 23, 2020 1:33 PM
May 2020
I honestly don't know why they ever let Mihoshi around anything dangerous. Why couldn't they have had her stay on the ship, occupied with videogames or something and barred from both the control room and the engine?
Sep 5, 2021 8:30 AM

Dec 2018
Retarded girl strikes yet again. This show doesn't understand the appeal of Mihoshi in the original OVAs, she's retarded but competent (or at least harmless, but for whatever bizarre reason, her 'accidents' always end up helping the crew one way or another). And that's what makes it even funnier, and most importantly, why her character is endearing. In this show, she is literally useless. No that's an understatement. She's the retard that ruins everything, every time. Great now I'm mildly annoyed.
. . .
Oct 25, 2021 10:10 AM

Nov 2017
Mihoshi always getting into trouble. Sheesh
Oct 27, 2021 7:57 PM
Sep 2010
was there anything actually stopping them from just flying into jurai's space area, i didnt see any barriers lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 9 Discussion

Artlieis - Aug 26, 2014

7 by Seabury »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:33 PM

» Do watch by release date

Mustytaco29 - May 31, 2023

4 by Salty-GB »»
May 31, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Universe Episode 26 Discussion

greenmarty - May 29, 2011

10 by nomad8 »»
Apr 30, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 25 Discussion

Artlieis - Oct 2, 2014

6 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 30, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 24 Discussion

Artlieis - Sep 25, 2014

7 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 29, 2023 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.