Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2014 2:32 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was legit nervous WM would win. Thank you for not crushing my dreams, Aikatsu.
Sep 18, 2014 3:00 AM

Aug 2011
To be honest, I kind of wanted WM to win. I'm still really happy that Ichigo won though.
Sep 18, 2014 2:11 PM

Sep 2012
FINALLY !!!!

Kinda disappointed since I would have prefered for her to win by herself but we had to stick with that other academy.

So. Is it the time to see Akari take the lead of the series ?
Sep 19, 2014 1:38 AM

Jun 2008
If you look at this as more of an "Ichigo vs Mizuki" competition, it feels a lot better. I am happy they won, though I really feel bad for Ran and Aoi. They should have been up there with Ichigo.

100 episodes of Aikatsu. A year ago I was happy the show was continuing, but now I can't help but wonder if it would have been better had they stopped back then.

Well, hopefully Akari can turn this show around.
Sep 19, 2014 3:31 AM

Jan 2012
I'm ready for Round 3. Let's GET IT!!!
Sep 19, 2014 3:41 AM

Sep 2009
last episode with Ichigo as the lead. next Akari-chan
Sep 19, 2014 4:46 AM

May 2012
I'm really going to miss these girls as the main characters. I'm completely going to miss their storylines.

At least Johnny Bepp will be in the new stuff. Oh Johnny Bepp, best character forever.
Sep 19, 2014 5:35 AM

Apr 2011
Its done. They won... after 99 episodes, Ichigo has finally beaten Mizugi!

Even if Ichigo didn't win in her own it was okay. They just had to stick Seira with her.

I have to say, the first season is much better. It had a spark or charm that made me watch it every week. But when Seira and the rest of the DreaAca came, it lost some of its charm. The DreaAca girls never caught my interest much.

I had nearly lose my interest, when they were less Aoi, and Ran. I would prefer to watch the soleil trio more.

I wonder what the next episode will be? Seeing as Ichigo and the others on the stage waving and Akari is looking.

Well, I hope the third season would be much better with Akari now the next main character of the series.
MagitoSep 19, 2014 6:36 PM
Sep 19, 2014 6:17 AM

Jul 2008
Um....

I honestly don't know how to feel. The episode wasn't bad by any means, and a lot of things that have been a long (LONG) time coming happened, but...it didn't all work for me.

At this point, after 100 episodes, a year long time skip, and another academy, I don't really care about the story line of Ichigo surpassing/catching up to Mizuki. During S2 Ichigo became a top idol in her own right and the rivalry/admiration thing just didn't feel necessary anymore, especially with the influx of DreAca new characters and Akari. (I make this complaint all the time but the perfect time for Ichigo to win or tie with Mizuki would have been episode 50. It's too late now everyone has moved on, even within the show).

My main grievance though is that Precious last episode was just amazing. It was emotional, it was WM's last performance, and it just felt more moving than this episodes upbeat pop number.

More than ready for Akari to take over. I hope DreAca mysteriously vanishes.
Sep 19, 2014 12:01 PM
Mar 2012
Remainder that season two has fifty-one episodes and so next week's episode isn't the start of season three but the last episode of season two.

That said it took 100 episodes but Ichigo had finally caught up to Mizuki. Now to wait for the movie where she'll actually surpass her.

I hope Akari works out just as well as a main character as Ichigo has.
Sep 19, 2014 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
It only took our dear Strawberry 100 eps to defeat the boss. You go girl.
Sep 19, 2014 6:28 PM

Oct 2012
Yes that was a good episode for the 100th
Sep 19, 2014 9:49 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Ichigo finally surpassed Mizuki! I've been waiting for a very long time for this! What an emotional episode. Well I'm gonna miss WM, tbh.

For 2wingS' performance, I thought they would perform a more spectacular performance that would make a big impact as I feel like their final performance doesn't feel enough for me. I guess I've been expecting too much. But I do love the lyrics for 2wingS' song in this episode.

Oh, so one more episode for season 2 before season 3 begins at episode 102, huh? Well that makes sense since there's one more week in September before the fall season begins.

I can't wait to see Akari take center stage! And there will be new characters too.
Sep 20, 2014 6:43 PM

Apr 2013
I wouldn't really care who won. I'm just glad they didn't force a tie, which happened too often during the series.
Sep 23, 2014 9:00 PM

Jan 2013
Man 100 weeks watchin Aikatsu
100th episode was great
I kinda feel that WM should have won but 2wings won so that's ok
The episode was very great to the last moment
Oct 1, 2014 11:33 AM

Aug 2007
100 episodes and 2 years watching Aikatsu.

Well, finally Ichigo win and Mizuki lost. But to be honest was the logic in the story.
Oct 10, 2014 8:00 AM

Jul 2014
Though it was obvious 2wingS would win. Precious is a way better song than Friends. If this hadn't been the "final boss" episode WM would have deserved to win. Their coords and performance was phenomenal. Tbh I've always liked Mizuki the best. I like how she's not perfect, which was addressed in S1, and how she always aims for the top and works hard to get there. I love Ichigo, of course, she's cute, fun and inspiring, also shes turning out to be the Mizuki for Akari but she's never had the same impact on me.
[center][/center]
Dec 17, 2014 7:02 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aoi let those tears out, Ichigo did fantastic due to your support toward her.

100 episodes later, Mizuki is surpassed. Amazing how 2 years ago this show began. Aoi/Ichigo were just middle school girls, and only Aoi knew about idols.

Surprisingly, Mizuki has no goals after this episode since she told Mikuru her goals rests on what Ichigo does. Seira also did great in the performance, would've liked to see the show close with Aoi/Ichigo instead, but Seira fits as a nice pair with Ichigo.

I wonder what's next for Aikatsu. The main plot for this show was Ichigo overcoming adversity, gaining support, becoming a better idol, and to finally surpass Mizuki 2 years later.

Sep 21, 2015 3:46 AM

Apr 2010
I'm glad that 2wingS has won the Cup. Beautiful performance. :)
Feb 10, 2016 10:39 PM

Apr 2012
damn, so I finally reached the 100th ep...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 23, 2017 6:36 AM

Nov 2012
Mix emotions on this episode.

Happy that Ichigo beat Mizuki despite how obviously predictable it was,but also very irritated/frustrated.

It wasn't a one on one so don't consider it Ichigo beating Mizuki at all.Seira and Mikuru were involved and considering the fact that I never liked that these newbies to the idol world somehow managed to magically matched them in talent and form units with them so it took alot away from their showdown.
Mar 30, 2018 9:28 AM

Jul 2015
This episode was just perfect, seeing Ichigo and Seira win caught me off guard but I'm so happy for them.

Beautiful performance and all the reactions from everyone hit me, 100 episodes passed and all the build up lead to this, I couldn't be happier with Aikatsu.

May 8, 2021 9:11 PM

Nov 2012
Still stand on the stance that this was an unsatisfactory win after all these years due to Seira and Mikuru's involvement.

I actually preferred WM's performance over 2wingS this time around as well.
Sep 12, 2021 12:55 AM

Feb 2020
You did it, girls! I'm so proud of you. :)

WM's performance was still better imo, but of course Ichigo and Seira had to beat the "final boss."

SerafosMar 2, 8:51 AM
Jan 30, 2022 9:54 AM

Mar 2018
I'm obviously happy for Ichigo but I can't help but feel that Mizuki deserved it more. She has worked so hard.
Jul 19, 2023 4:05 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Atlast after just skipping some episode and fast watching some episode in S2 this unbeatable plot finally ended, haaaaa eat that you arrogant freak disband in your defeat, though Ichigo doesnt win by herself but it still better then not, it really took 100 episode just for Ichigo beating this cocky mizuki, hope this wm member doesnt appear again later and let's go akari
Feb 5, 3:20 AM

May 2019
Well they win finally. Yawn... I just lost any interest in following the story of Ichigo trying to beat Mizuki and when she finally does, it just meh. I really miss the first season a lot when it was still about the friendship of the trio. I kind of dissappointed that both Aoi and Ran have to be sidelined in favor of DreAca. While Mizuki's performance was better, I think her character still remains the most boring one. And somehow Ichigo starting to feel the same as her. Akari looks more promising to follow and I hope her new friends later on would get the same treatment like in the first season as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.