Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2009 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. I am most impressed that Airi bonds so well with Rana it is almost incredible from how she was in season 1 to how she changed. I knew that Claudette was going to win, Menace had no chance and I also find her curse cheap trick to paralyze. Hhahah, it was funny to see Rana ask to go to bathroom but needed Airi to go with him. Irma got a bad hit from Listy but Echidna saved her and that was also nice of her, show Echidna still cares for Irma even if Irma feels betrayed. Also funny was Nanael with her anger with the betting system thing. Can someone make the cat ear moving part of Elina at 12:07 as a gif for fun? Elina was so cute with Reina it most hard to resist that. The painting was incredibly well done at 18:24. So next fight Elina VS Tomoe bet on Tomoe anyone else? Irma VS Listy bet on Irma pretty sure she will win but who knows. Next episode Rana gets even more cute with Airi, really incredible change Airi has because of that boy.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 1, 2009 12:28 PM

Mar 2008
Oh noes, Menace is frozen too, now :(
Indeed it's a surprise to see Airi with Rana, i suppose more people (including myself) will start to like her ^^

For the upcoming battles, i bet on Tomoe (obviously), and a draw between Risty and Irma. I suppose something will happen, and Irma will be able to escape. I suppose Risty has to stay under the Queen's control to be defeated by Reina.
Nov 1, 2009 12:45 PM

Oct 2009
akuma2002 said:
Indeed it's a surprise to see Airi with Rana, i suppose more people (including myself) will start to like her ^^

For the upcoming battles, i bet on Tomoe (obviously), and a draw between Risty and Irma. I suppose something will happen, and Irma will be able to escape. I suppose Risty has to stay under the Queen's control to be defeated by Reina.

Yeah that might be also possible for Irma to escape but it would be nicer if Listy came back to Reina's side and tells her what happened between her and the Queen.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 1, 2009 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
I must admit, this was a really good episode.
Many fine scenes, with Erina in nekomimis being all lovey-dovey about her onee-chan, and moar Airi <3 she's so deliciously... cool & spicy, hehe :)
Nov 2, 2009 3:27 AM

Jul 2009
akuma2002 said:

I'm the complete opposite and is starting to dislike her due to her lack of better judgement xD
Why don't she kill two birds with one stone and consume that kids life force >:D

I wonder when and if we get to see Nanael do some fighting any time soon, I want to see what she can do =D
Nov 2, 2009 8:27 AM

Oct 2007
What a picky little bastard boy. He scare of a gosh but not a pretty witch? And rather pick a pretty Maido witch instead of a hot Miko? He has got some interesting taste there.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 2, 2009 3:48 PM

Feb 2009
BlickWinkel said:
Many fine scenes, with Erina in nekomimis being all lovey-dovey about her onee-chan, and moar Airi <3 she's so deliciously... cool & spicy, hehe :)

Agreed ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Mar 3, 2010 2:45 AM

Dec 2008
I love how this show has improved from Season 1

Man I hate Claudette even more than her stupid neko ear sister ; (
Oh no got Menace is frozen too ;(
I hope the spell is reversible

BlickWinkel said:
cool and spicy XD

She has the same voice as Amu
The voice cast is very good in this show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2010 7:55 AM

Mar 2010
Airi and Rana is sooo.....cute?
Mar 5, 2011 5:27 PM

Dec 2010
Listy vs Irma, I think Irma is gonna DIE! With Enchida talking about everyone leaving her in that last scene, and the queens orders to kill Irma, I just think this is too much for shadowing for Irma to die.

Tomoe vs that imperial guard girl, damn they are both so-so with their skills I don't know who will win. Well I want Tomoe to win though haha because so far the other girl has only been shown to be a spoiled girl.

Too bad my lovely trio of evil ladies have lost 2-3 now. Airi u must survive! Love the ED as always. Bouncy.
Jan 10, 2014 1:12 AM
Oct 2013
Great episode. The more I watch this series the more I appreciate it. Season one was really hard to get into up until episode 8 but things have really picked up in season 2. Its just a shame a lot of people are missing out of this awesome series because they disliked season one. This anime is so much more then just fan service.
Apr 24, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2012
nice episode again it starts to get better every episode now.

the battle was really good this time as well.

they said nanael and listy have won to but if me memmory is correct listy did not battle she got invited by aldra and nanael had not that much screen time for sure have not seen a battle of her so who did she defeat then??

as for the next battles:

tomoe vs elina i hope elina can win but since tomoe is a main character and elina not i doubt she will win but i like both of them only elina a little bit more but if lose that is also okay i am fine with it if she then at least stays there she is funny and one of the characters i like.

listy vs irma i am hoping that listy turns back to normal but doubt that will be against irma already a bit to early and i do not see irma winning but i do not dislike her either so hoping for a good turn out.

echidna seems to get a lot more nice lately i never disliked her but this side of her is good to felt sad about what she said living for long time and seeing everyone disappear that is hard i guess only wonder how old she is i know she is over 500 years old.

echidna, irma, shizuka and kiba assasins are all assassins but i believe not from the same or at least not from the same time i guess but some seem to know each other.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Sep 19, 2014 7:04 AM
May 2013
Tomoe vs Elina , that's a tough choice idk who I'm supposed to root for .
I can't wait to see Shizuka and Nanael .
Menace lost :(
Oct 27, 2014 5:28 PM

May 2012
Nice development, let's see what's next though!
Feb 6, 2017 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
Menace losing wasn't really surprising. Oddly enough I'm really cheering for Echidna and Airi in this show xD
Apr 26, 2019 7:17 PM

May 2014
It was obvious that Claudette would win, but I were really hoping for Menace to last a bit more. She was defeated in one attack. I know it's supposed to show how strong Claudette is, but that would make the fight more interesting. On the other hand, by doing it like this shows that all of Menace attacks had little effect on a strong warrior like Claudette and that she is much stronger than a weak opponent like Menace.

Nice to see more Irma and Echidna. It would be interesting to see more Echidna's past to know why she left. As she said herself she have lived a long life and have lost many dear to her. So never judge a book by it's cover, I suppose. Although she is teaser, she may had a sad past. ^^

Next ep. it's Elina vs. Tomoe and Irma vs. dark Listy. I suppose Tomoe and Listy are the winners, at least that's what I think.
Jun 8, 2019 7:45 AM

Nov 2016
So cute how Lana is clinging to Airi :D

And doesn't look good for Elina, the flags were obvious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 6, 2021 2:11 AM

Feb 2020
Menace lost as expected.

Airi and Rana are cute together. :3

Irma vs. Risty is going to be great.

I love to see Elina cling on to Leina all the time. She really loves her onee-chan. <3

SerafosDec 13, 2023 5:01 AM
Jun 18, 2022 9:27 PM

Jul 2016
Elina is trash. Looking forward to Tomoe winning because plot.
Feb 6, 11:02 PM

Dec 2022
Echidna is the alpha of this whole thing and I'm rooting for her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 10, 2009

67 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 26, 2009

29 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 11 Discussion

argilium - Dec 3, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 10, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 19, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 9, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 12, 2009

38 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 8, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.