Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 15, 2014 5:15 PM
Jun 2014
Theres been a bunch of times when the anime was so called "announced" but they were nothing but roumors. Lately however, many sites and reviewers have been talking about this again. Sources have no real proof but the new thing thats backing these rumors is that the manga is ending either this year or early next and that will signal the beginning of the anime. Anyone know if theres been any evidence of this or is this still just all talk. I gave up on waiting and recently began the manga. The material is too awsome to not be animated. Idk what theyre thinking.
Dem anime hipsters tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sep 15, 2014 5:22 PM

Jun 2014
what?

Jun 2014
( ・◇・)?

Sep 2011

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Sep 15, 2014 5:25 PM

Dec 2012
Qans said:
what?

Your sig goes nicely with that
Sep 15, 2014 5:29 PM

Mar 2014
Sep 15, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2013
Yeah, the Bleach anime has been confirmed! I hear Johnny Yong Bosch is gonna be Ichigo! Sooo excited!
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Sep 15, 2014 6:13 PM
Jun 2014
whats up with the confusion? ppl saying manga ending soon and apparently thats a signal of the animes return. Wanted to see if anyones read these articles/watched the videos
Sep 15, 2014 7:46 PM

Mar 2014
A new Bleach anime or the one that already aired?
Sep 15, 2014 7:48 PM

Sep 2009
mclovinballz said:

I was about to ask that too.
"Lelouch, do you know why snow is white? Snow is white, because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be."
Sep 15, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2012
mclovinballz said:

betting on the latter
Sep 15, 2014 7:54 PM

Jan 2009
bleach anime sequel? there are no confirmed news about it dude
Sep 15, 2014 7:54 PM

Mar 2014
Can't believe people actually think this is legit...
Sep 15, 2014 7:55 PM

Mar 2014
aznsensation801 said:
mclovinballz said:

betting on the latter
Ah, that would make more sense.
Sep 15, 2014 8:52 PM

Jan 2014
Ryukatsuka said:
Can't believe people actually think this is legit...

Seems legit to me:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4129753/Seems+Legit
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 15, 2014 10:48 PM
Jun 2014
No a continuation of the last arc being animated because the anime didnt conclude the story. I guess its just a rumor then because no valid sources have been quoted. Heres article if u guys are interest

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-end-of-bleach-2015-confirmed-when-will-anime-return-when-manga-finishes
Sep 15, 2014 10:53 PM

Jan 2009
boredxxx said:
No a continuation of the last arc being animated because the anime didnt conclude the story. I guess its just a rumor then because no valid sources have been quoted. Heres article if u guys are interest

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-end-of-bleach-2015-confirmed-when-will-anime-return-when-manga-finishes

that is just speculation, knowledgeable fans know that bleach manga final arc will go on for another 10 years here is that news from Kubo himself - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=276958
Sep 15, 2014 11:00 PM
Jun 2014
j0x said:
boredxxx said:

that is just speculation, knowledgeable fans know that bleach manga final arc will go on for another 10 years here is that news from Kubo himself - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=276958

Holy crap cool never saw that. I knew it was speculation hence why I asked if anyone knew if there was any truth to it. I guess I'll just be catching up on the chapters then seeing as theres no way im waiting like 6 years for the arc to finish. I do hope they start animating sometime while he's still writing. It would pull in so many fans back and make the current readers a whole lot happier. Who knows though.
Sep 15, 2014 11:07 PM

Mar 2014
Oh, come on. Stop spreading misinformation like that. Sankakucomplex is hardly a reliable source. Besides, that was an interview long before this final arc started where he said he had material to make the story last another decade. It doesn't mean that it will, if we're being practical here. Otherwise the countless haters would be right in calling it 'milking'. The story as of now should only have 2-3 years left, 4-5 would be possible too but that's stretching it. Anything beyond that is ludicrous.
Sep 15, 2014 11:11 PM
Jun 2014
Ryukatsuka said:
Oh, come on. Stop spreading misinformation like that. Sankakucomplex is hardly a reliable source. Besides, that was an interview long before this final arc started where he said he had material to make the story last another decade. It doesn't mean that it will, if we're being practical here. Otherwise the countless haters would be right in calling it 'milking'. The story as of now should only have 2-3 years left, 4-5 would be possible too but that's stretching it. Anything beyond that is ludicrous.

Agreed. I would have loved for it to go on for those 5 or 6+ years if the anime was running and so many people werent dying. I came across so many spoilers and now know that a bunch of people are dying. I dont think anyone will be left after 2+ years.
Sep 15, 2014 11:12 PM

Jan 2009
Ryukatsuka said:

i know its absurd but still its a legit interview from kubo afaik
Sep 15, 2014 11:14 PM

Jan 2009
boredxxx said:

Agreed. I would have loved for it to go on for those 5 or 6+ years if the anime was running and so many people werent dying. I came across so many spoilers and now know that a bunch of people are dying. I dont think anyone will be left after 2+ years.

you should really read the manga, each manga chapter reads like 2-3 minutes max anyway that is how slow the story progress of the manga is
Sep 15, 2014 11:18 PM

Mar 2014
j0x said:
Ryukatsuka said:

That was still over 4 years ago. Bleach's ratings weren't as bad as they got around 2012 and beyond when Pierrot decided to discontinue the anime. I'm pretty sure Jump's editorial department has already pressured him to speed things up if nothing else.
Sep 15, 2014 11:19 PM

Jan 2009
Ryukatsuka said:
j0x said:

That was still over 4 years ago. Bleach's ratings weren't as bad as they got around 2012 and beyond when Pierrot decided to discontinue the anime. I'm pretty sure Jump's editorial department has already pressured him to speed things up if nothing else.

i can only hope that you are right because the manga is very slow pace at the moment
Sep 15, 2014 11:24 PM
Jun 2014
j0x said:
boredxxx said:

you should really read the manga, each manga chapter reads like 2-3 minutes max anyway that is how slow the story progress of the manga is

-----------
l Spoiler l
-----------
(Dont know how to make button sorry)

Yeah i actually started a few days ago. Im currently at the Bach vs Yammamoto fight and its friggen awsome.
Sep 15, 2014 11:26 PM

Mar 2014
j0x said:
the manga is very slow pace at the moment

Well I agree with you there. But these last chapters have been transitional ones anyway, considering we're in the middle of the volume. Let's just wait until things speed up and we move on.
Sep 15, 2014 11:29 PM

Jan 2009
this forum is old school there are no bbcode buttons you have to make them yourself here

Sep 15, 2014 11:51 PM
Jun 2014
Sep 16, 2014 2:03 AM

Mar 2014
orithyea said:
Ryukatsuka said:
Jump most probably does not care about Bleach's ratings anymore. Bleach has been giving them too much revenue for them to actually stop "milking" (cannot find the right term for it) it. It may not be obvious as per recent ratings, but Bleach is still undeniably popular in Japan. Indeed it is not as much as before, but it still is.

Yes, well that much is pretty obvious. WSJ rankings are pretty inconsequential when cashcows like the 'Big three' are involved. Sales matter more, always have really, and Kubo's volume releases continue to hit the 400K mark and beyond in terms of profit like usual.

I was more referring to his personal assistants. Every mangaka has to deal with pressuring, and I don't know if you've noticed, but ever since the Fullbring arc there's been a gradual shift in pacing. The plot develops a bit faster now and less and less characters are fully fleshed out. Something tells me he's taken some of their critiquing to heart.
Sep 16, 2014 3:35 AM
Jun 2014
Ryukatsuka said:
orithyea said:
Jump most probably does not care about Bleach's ratings anymore. Bleach has been giving them too much revenue for them to actually stop "milking" (cannot find the right term for it) it. It may not be obvious as per recent ratings, but Bleach is still undeniably popular in Japan. Indeed it is not as much as before, but it still is.

Yes, well that much is pretty obvious. WSJ rankings are pretty inconsequential when cashcows like the 'Big three' are involved. Sales matter more, always have really, and Kubo's volume releases continue to hit the 400K mark and beyond in terms of profit like usual.

I was more referring to his personal assistants. Every mangaka has to deal with pressuring, and I don't know if you've noticed, but ever since the Fullbring arc there's been a gradual shift in pacing. The plot develops a bit faster now and less and less characters are fully fleshed out. Something tells me he's taken some of their critiquing to heart.

Dang that sucks hope the story will have a good conclusion
Sep 16, 2014 4:56 AM

Jan 2013
Wtf are you all even on about...
Sep 16, 2014 5:09 AM

Mar 2014
Seriously, do you take pleasure in misquoting posts and taking them out of context?

orithyea said:
I most probably would no longer reply after this...

Please don't. If all you're gonna do is red herr...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.