Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2014 2:05 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Igneel inside Natsu? Not much happened this week but the buildup was fun. All the dragon slayers are connected it would seem and Natsu will need to defeat END. I'm wondering if Igneel can survive this fight...
Sep 13, 2014 2:07 AM

Jul 2013
WHA?!
Igneel was inside Natsu?
The way the other Dragon slayers are reacting (the same way Natsu was) - implying the other dragons are inside of them too?
Natsu's tears.
Dem feels.
Sep 13, 2014 2:23 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, Igneel didn't waste any time getting to work there. I'm expecting a big clash soon between the two.
Sep 13, 2014 2:25 AM

Apr 2014
I'm expecting a reasonable explanation on why Igneel was inside natsu and why he didn't come out when acnologia attacked for the first time.
Sep 13, 2014 2:28 AM

Mar 2012
Igneel makes his debut from within Natsu! @.@
Sep 13, 2014 2:38 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
I'm expecting a reasonable explanation on why Igneel was inside natsu and why he didn't come out when acnologia attacked for the first time.

Maybe it's the muffler?
Sep 13, 2014 2:41 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Maybe it's the muffler?

lol I completely forgot about the muffler
Sep 13, 2014 2:42 AM

Apr 2014
I'm guessing that the other 2 dragons are inside the Wendy and Gajeel but what happened to the rest of the dragons?
Sep 13, 2014 2:45 AM

Apr 2008
Thimolimo said:
I'm guessing that the other 2 dragons are inside the Wendy and Gajeel but what happened to the rest of the dragons?

Rogue and Sting mercy killed theirs remember?
Sep 13, 2014 2:50 AM

Oct 2013
hahah what BS is this
Sep 13, 2014 2:51 AM

Dec 2011
I couldn't help my tear form coming out when Igneel just came out of Natsu body as well as Natsu tear.Can't wait for next week Igneel vs Acnologia and more info why Igneel was inside Natsu.....
Sep 13, 2014 2:52 AM

Jun 2013
Wait, I don't understand. Was Igneel a source of Natsu's power? Does this mean that he will now lose his magic?
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Sep 13, 2014 3:01 AM

Jul 2008
Kick his ass Igneel!!! You better not croak after all this!
Sep 13, 2014 3:01 AM

Apr 2008
Dimitrije1606 said:
Wait, I don't understand. Was Igneel a source of Natsu's power? Does this mean that he will now lose his magic?

Given Igneel said he believes Natsu can defeat END, I doubt it. Maybe some of Natsu's magic was being reserved to safely contain Igneel inside of him so he might have been like a limiter.
Sep 13, 2014 3:03 AM

Aug 2008
Igneel vs Acnologia. This is so going to be awesome. I know Rogue and Sting kill theirs,but does Wendy and Gajeel are inside them?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 13, 2014 3:07 AM
Jan 2014
WTF!!!! Best damn arc in Fairy Tail! Them feels when Natsu started crying man!
Sep 13, 2014 3:11 AM
Apr 2008
Hahaha, what a retarded twist. Wonder how he's gonna explain this away. My sides.
Sep 13, 2014 3:18 AM

Nov 2011
Bluey said:
Hahaha, what a retarded twist. Wonder how he's gonna explain this away. My sides.

Pretty much sums it up. :D
Sep 13, 2014 3:28 AM
Feb 2013
oh my gee, so that's why natsu is undefeatable! hahahaahahahahah......... haters comment incoming......... but mashima should explain the volcano scene where igneel reside,......... damn, or maybe there's a volcano inside of natsu!............. igneel we need your explaination, dont die!.........
Sep 13, 2014 3:34 AM

Mar 2009
Igneel might die here but after he manages to force Acnologia to retreating. Maybe other dragons will join too.
I see at least Natsu getting a power up here. He will bathe in Igneel blood just like Human Acnologia did in the past with the dragons he killed.
Sep 13, 2014 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
So when Igneel was shown in precious chapters it so something like Natsu inner world, a volcano how fitting for him. So when Atlas sensed Igneel he was really feeling Igneels presence in Natsu not that they are alike but he was there. Loved this chapter though not this release dates being all over not good for my sleep I up for the chapters.
Sep 13, 2014 3:42 AM
Feb 2013
CLUES:
1. NATSU ,AS WELL AS GAJEEL CANNOT PASS THE BARRIER...( FREED'S BARRIER)
2. ATLAS FLAME SENSED IGNEEL TO NATSU!
3. NATSU IS UNDEFEATABLE
4. THE VOLCANO SCENE WHERE IGNEEL SAW WAS NATSU'S INNER WORLD,( JUST LIKE KURAMA'S JAIL IN NARUTO)
5.SO NATSU HAS A VAST AMOUNT OF MAGIC POWER INSIDE OF HIM?
Sep 13, 2014 3:44 AM
Jan 2014
I have a theory...what if since, Igneel is not in Natsu anymore, Natsu can go Drangonforce at will now??? Think about it, Sting and Rouge don't have dragons in them and they can do it, and plus this could be a way for Mashima to put Natsu even with Gray again...
Sep 13, 2014 3:46 AM

Oct 2013
I love this chapter really much. I think Acnologia will beat Igneel and then Igneel will pass his powers to his 'son'.
Sep 13, 2014 3:47 AM
Jan 2014
myanime2 said:
CLUES:
3. NATSU IS UNDEFEATABLE
4. THE VOLCANO SCENE WHERE IGNEEL SAW WAS NATSU'S INNER WORLD,( JUST LIKE KURAMA'S JAIL IN NARUTO)

Could be the opposite senario of Naruto?? Keeping Igneel inside of him could have restricted a lot of his magical powers??? 0_0

The hype of what could be in the future chapters now!!!
Sep 13, 2014 3:52 AM
Feb 2013
peachhead96 said:
myanime2 said:
CLUES:
3. NATSU IS UNDEFEATABLE

Could be the opposite senario of Naruto?? Keeping Igneel inside of him could have restricted a lot of his magical powers??? 0_0

The hype of what could be in the future chapters now!!!

i don't know, but my brain explodes finding clues for the logic behind............. IGNEEL EXPLAIN IT US WHY..........WHY............
Sep 13, 2014 3:53 AM

Apr 2008
Behemoth11 said:
I love this chapter really much. I think Acnologia will beat Igneel and then Igneel will pass his powers to his 'son'.

Mashima has killed parents right after they finally met with their children after being absent for Ages. Just look at Rave Master. THE PAIN IS COMING
Sep 13, 2014 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Mashima has killed parents right after they finally met with their children after being absent for Ages. Just look at Rave Master. THE PAIN IS COMING

That's true. However, in my opinion it's also natural for Acnologia to be the peak of his kind. Even if Grandine will join this fight I wouldn't expect that they would be able to kill Acnologia. Even Zeref broke out in a cold sweat while facing this dragon.
Sep 13, 2014 4:03 AM

Apr 2008
Behemoth11 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's true. However, in my opinion it's also natural for Acnologia to be the peak of his kind. Even if Grandine will join this fight I wouldn't expect that they would be able to kill Acnologia. Even Zeref broke out in a cold sweat while facing this dragon.

I wasn't saying it's not natural just that the concept alone adds to the chances of it happening since it's that stacked onto Acnologia's power displayed thus far
Sep 13, 2014 4:14 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon coming out of Natsu. Biggest. Asspull. Ever. The only logical reason would be from the scarf, but even then, how?
Sep 13, 2014 4:17 AM

Oct 2013
Tyrel said:
Dragon coming out of Natsu. Biggest. Asspull. Ever. The only logical reason would be from the scarf, but even then, how?

A seal maybe? The concept of sealing a monster isn't new in FT anyway.
Sep 13, 2014 4:18 AM

Apr 2008
Tyrel said:

Not really when you consider Freed's Runes during the Festival arc that stopped both him and Natsu
Sep 13, 2014 4:18 AM

Sep 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Tyrel said:

A seal maybe? The concept of sealing a monster isn't new in FT anyway.
Uhm... Maybe. If there was a seal on his scarf that is... Maybe we'll find out next chapter, but I think we won't for a few chapters.
Sep 13, 2014 4:21 AM

Sep 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Tyrel said:

Not really when you consider Freed's Runes during the Festival arc that stopped both him and Natsu

Thanks fo remember to somes guys that ...
A lot of "fans" of Fairy Tail don't even remember that ...
Sep 13, 2014 4:25 AM

Mar 2012
...... Wat.

GG could see Fairy Tail ending.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 13, 2014 4:26 AM

Apr 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Thanks fo remember to somes guys that ...
A lot of "fans" of Fairy Tail don't even remember that ...

Honestly there have been plenty of foreshadowing clues if you look back now after this chapter. THe reason Natsu's Dragon Force always assumed the form of a dragon. The reason why so many of his enemies literally saw him as a dragon and not to mention Atlas Flame's impression when Natsu tried to eat him. It all connects.

Raven-kun said:
...... Wat.

GG could see Fairy Tail ending.

For the last freakin time it IS NOT ending. There are still two arcs left at least.
Sep 13, 2014 4:28 AM

Feb 2010
400th fucking chapter
Sep 13, 2014 4:30 AM

Aug 2012
Megmurdel said:
Bluey said:

Pretty much sums it up. :D

^

also:
Darklight0303 said:
Thimolimo said:

Rogue and Sting mercy killed theirs remember?

Rogue and Sting also reacted like the other three dragonslayers... and there's no way the weak duo would kill off their dragons when they were little chibis, that was probably just a cover for the dragons to enter into them and regain strength, even if they were sickly or something.

It sounds dumb all the same tho
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 13, 2014 4:41 AM

Nov 2012
it would be a great chapter if it had a reasonable explanation.
Sep 13, 2014 4:45 AM

Dec 2013
Wasnt expecting Igneel to be inside Natsu. Though did this felt kinda slow. Hyped as hell to see Igneel vs Acnologia! 4/5
Sep 13, 2014 4:55 AM
Sep 2012
Chapter 400, we made it, no color pages, I am disappointed.

Okay Acnologia is here and everyone is freaking out and justifably so. The thump noise that the dragon slayers were making, I know he is not in good shape I wonder if Lexus made that same thump noise and Cobra where ever he is made that same reaction.

Not much till the end, just set up and hype. So Acnologia wants to destroy E.N.D., how crazy E.N.D if Acnologia wants to destroy him before he is resurrected?

So Igneel was inside of Natsu all this time, does that mean the other dragons were inside the other dragon slayers, and Igneel we could have used many other times inclding against Acnologia the first time. Igneel I will take care of Acnologia and than we can talk, that is a kiss of death line, Igneel is probably going to die. But Acnologia is not going to succeed, if he wants to stop E.N.D. from coming back, that won't happen, E.N.D. has to appear to move the story, Acnologia is going to be a loser in this, though he would probably take Igneel down.

Next chapter, Igneel vs Acnologia, I wonder what that is going to be about. Awesome chapter, even though it was mostly setup, thought the lack of color pages was a big let down.
Sep 13, 2014 4:59 AM

Mar 2014
Well that's quite a twist.. I don't see how this is an asspull as someone claimed before.. It explains why Natsu couldn't pass the barrier Freed set up and where he gets these massive bursts of power

8/10

I likes that it focused on Natsu's character rather than him suddenly having power to defeat Acno

So that leaves us one question who the hell is END
Sep 13, 2014 4:59 AM

Apr 2008
Igneel's fate is even more likely sealed given the part of the Arc he's chosen to appear in. EXTREME/ULTIMATE PAIN
Sep 13, 2014 5:00 AM

Dec 2012
Igneel said:
Live. Natsu.

In other words, Igneel expects to die there. Godammit.
Sep 13, 2014 5:05 AM

Aug 2012
Sniper Island...is in your heart.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 13, 2014 5:08 AM

Jun 2013
O.O..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W H AT .........T H E....... F * * K ! ? ! ?!?!?!!

I knew Igneel was going to Come....But He was Inside of Natsu....What a .... are Grandeeney and Metalicana then Inside of Wendy and Gajeel? Well we got the answer that why Natsu and Gajeel did not get trough Freed's Runes in FT battle arc. Dragon inside makes them 100000000 years old doesn't it? XD

So....Next is to Metalicana and Grandeeney to become out? I hope so. Hope just born again! XD Damn this was Cooool Chapter.

tough now I was left in thinking...Acnologia was former Human too. So if Dragon's are inside of Slayers....they will turn Dragons, just like Acnologia was, in Time..So were the dragons just using their Slayers at the begin..but then really started think them as their Childs..Igneel's explanation, better be good then.
JarjaxleSep 13, 2014 5:35 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 13, 2014 5:09 AM

Aug 2012
So he's been inside the whole time, well ok then. Looking forward for the fight though.
Sep 13, 2014 5:13 AM

Mar 2012
IGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!! *-*

And as I thought, Fairy Tail seems like it's gonna end soon, that's maybe why Mashima is doing a oneshot already... What a shame :(
Sep 13, 2014 5:14 AM

Apr 2010
Grandine can heal, right? If she's in Wendy she can come out and heal Igneel.
Sep 13, 2014 5:16 AM

Apr 2008
b1GZZ said:
IGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!! *-*

And as I thought, Fairy Tail seems like it's gonna end soon, that's maybe why Mashima is doing a oneshot already... What a shame :(

.....you know what I am not gonna even bother repeating what I posted only a page back. Yeah yeah Fairy Tail is ending. Just ignore that Mashima said at least 4 more arcs after the GMG or that he wants to reach the 10 year aniversary. Fuckin hell doomsayers are annoying
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.