Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2014 6:10 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. PLEASE REFER TO THE MORE INFO TAB ON THE TOKYO GHOUL MANGA.
----------------------------------------
Graaah the ending was so sudden DX So many things I want to say about this but this didn't provide enough closure for such a great series.

But yeah, Kaneki confirmed dead:

But I have hopes that Touka's statement at the end comes true.

Pierrot having the last laugh though.... meaning Studio Pierrot, the studio that adapted the anime right? Trolled right up until the end.

EDIT: Pure speculation on my part, but hopefully Uta's tattoos that were visible in this scene mean something. They're so happy when the series is ending, perhaps it's just the beginning of more despair?

But here's what his tattoos truly say: "Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε. Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te." (I can live neither with you, nor without you.)
TyrelSep 13, 2014 1:42 PM
Sep 12, 2014 6:49 PM

Jan 2014
yeah so the chapter showed juuzo maturing. The rest is depressing but at the same time points at the possibility of a part 2.
Sep 12, 2014 6:55 PM
Sep 2013
^This
I wouldn't be so disappointed with this ending if Kaneki would have accomplished anything with his death like,

Code Geass spoilers ahread

I hope there won't be a sequel unless touka's words come true!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
NexuNov 2, 2017 4:13 PM
Sep 12, 2014 7:09 PM

Aug 2014
There still many unanswered question left, i really hope there will be a sequel.

Is amon really dead ? I dont believe it.
Kaneki seems dead, but I dont believe it too, because the black haired kaneki embrace white haired kaneki and acknowledge each other, he says "lets.. just rest a bit".
The identitiy of the clown is still unknown.
The black rabbit mask incident (touka mask was a white rabbit).
Aogiri true objective, tatara says "the king is going to pass" and the meaning of "to smoke out a liar", what does it mean ?
Organization called "V" when they approach yoshimura, who are they ? And their objective ?
Hide whereabout.
What dr. Kanou "really" wanna do with his ghoul-transform experiments.

I really really hope for sequel
World is cruel place, and at the same time it's beautiful
Sep 12, 2014 7:14 PM

Jul 2010
Tsukiyama reminds me of myself now.
Personally i think there is going to be a sequel.I believe in that sadist Ishida for some reason...but yeah.I don't have much to say - just going to rate it 10/10 and hopefully we will get sequel soon.Too many unanswared questions.
Also, i love how Juuzou changed - him being on knees made me feel really proud and sad for him at same time.I wish Shinohara was alive so he can learn even more from him...this is a tragedy story tho.
Sep 12, 2014 7:18 PM

Jan 2014
iLostReason said:
Tsukiyama reminds me of myself now.
Personally i think there is going to be a sequel.I believe in that sadist Ishida for some reason...but yeah.I don't have much to say - just going to rate it 10/10 and hopefully we will get sequel soon.Too many unanswared questions.
Also, i love how Juuzou changed - him being on knees made me feel really proud and sad for him at same time.I wish Shinohara was alive so he can learn even more from him...this is a tragedy story tho.
i don't know if i can rate it until i get a sequel. A sequel determines if the chapter is good or not
Sep 12, 2014 7:38 PM

Sep 2011
Shinohara unconsciousness for life now, it seems. Pretty much a dead man. As others said, Kaneki seems to be ERASED and been done in. He's now a suitcase weapon, you could say—judging by the "ownership part." I can't believe Amon is 'supposedly' dead too.

Also...

;_; Poor Touka. She doesn't know a thing... Unless we're being played the fools, but I doubt it.

LastChapter said:
Pierrot having the last laugh though.... meaning Studio Pierrot, the studio that adapted the anime right? Trolled right up until the end.

God, I lol'd at this part.
TyrelSep 12, 2014 7:46 PM
Sep 12, 2014 7:40 PM
Sep 2014
so is the chapter out? or is it just the scans?
Sep 12, 2014 7:41 PM

Apr 2010
So Amon is dead. And apparently Kaneki is too.

But god that plot twist.

Also Tsukiyama looks really miserable, Nishiki you better force that coffee down his throat or he might starve himself to death. . . How will it end in just one episode chapter when it feels like it just started?

Uta and the others. . . . I don't even.
RuebySep 13, 2014 3:13 AM
Sep 12, 2014 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
Kidwhaha said:
Yes. However, please do not ask where to read it. It is not allowed on the forums.
Sep 12, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
i hope this manga gets a sequel it was a really decent manga but this abrupt ending just ruined it
Sep 12, 2014 7:45 PM
Sep 2014
Tyrel said:
Kidwhaha said:
Yes. However, please do not ask where to read it. It is not allowed on the forums.
Ok thanks :)
Sep 12, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
If anything, the fact that we are told that there were missing bodies for "confirmed" deaths (like the investigators) makes me wonder, who really is dead, and who isn't? Although I'm pretty sure Kaneki is dead, even now that it's one of the most obvious and easiest to confirm deaths, we are still given hope.

The hints for a continuation are stronger than ever. Let's wait it out, I'm pretty sure the next few weeks are gonna be interesting.

Rueby said:

But god that plot twist.

Also Tsukiyama looks really miserable, Nishiki you better force that coffee down his throat or he might starve himself to death. . . How will it end in just one episode when it feels like it just started?

I feel so sorry for Tsukiyama, his reaction leads me to believe he actually did care for Kaneki in the end.

About Uta, I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't too surprised. Out of all the people who took on the fight against Aogiri, he was the only one without a clear purpose. It certainly wasn't because of deep attachments. We still don't know what his intentions are, although we now know they are far from innocent.

I really hope we get a continuation.

Mod Edit: Merged double post. Please edit your previous post
TyrelSep 12, 2014 7:53 PM
Sep 12, 2014 7:55 PM
Sep 2014
In the chapter there is a part where the ghoul from aogiri (cant remember his name) says "ghoul investigators have a more durable body compared to those of the ordinary" with this i still believe amon is alive.
Sep 12, 2014 7:56 PM

Dec 2012
SIGHHHH so kaneki is dead.... i know his story is to be a tragic one but oh my god this is the most tragic story iv ever heard
Sep 12, 2014 8:00 PM

Oct 2013
Kidwhaha said:
Tyrel said:
Ok thanks :)

google imperial scans
Sep 12, 2014 8:01 PM

Sep 2011
Cunning said:
SIGHHHH so kaneki is dead.... i know his story is to be a tragic one but oh my god this is the most tragic story iv ever heard
Still one chapter to go. Anything can happen.

Jan 2014
Rueby said:

But god that plot twist.

Also Tsukiyama looks really miserable, Nishiki you better force that coffee down his throat or he might starve himself to death. . . How will it end in just one episode when it feels like it just started?

Amon isn't confirmed dead. Aogiri was talking about how investigator bodies were good test subjects
Sep 2014
Tyrel said:
Cunning said:
No the last chapter has already been released.
Sep 12, 2014 8:02 PM

Nov 2011
This definitely needs a sequel and the anime needs a remake. Can't wait to review it next week for the trash that it has become. As for this manga, it's been a fun journey. I can't say this chapter is good since there are lot of unresolved issues.

Sigh, I wanted to see Kaneki one last time in the flesh. Let's hope what Toka is saying will come true...

Tyrel said:
Cunning said:

This is the end :/
http://myanimelist.net/manga/33327/Tokyo_Ghoul/moreinfo

MAL counts them as an additional chapter.
TyrelSep 12, 2014 9:38 PM
Sep 12, 2014 8:02 PM
Sep 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
Rueby said:

But god that plot twist.

Amon isn't confirmed dead. Aogiri was talking about how investigator bodies were good test subjects
yes i agree with this and as i stated above there is a part where the ghoul from aogiri (cant remember his name) says "ghoul investigators have a more durable body compared to those of the ordinary" with this i still believe amon is alive.
Sep 12, 2014 8:09 PM

Jul 2013
So its over.

It was a fantastic series. I like how the author had the guts to go for the tragic ending. It wasn't my preferred ending (I would've liked Kaneki and Amon to wind up with Touka and Akira).

But that aside, this series really ended in tragedy. I feel so bad for some of these characters. Especially Touka :(((((
Sep 12, 2014 8:12 PM
Sep 2013
Lefty112 said:
So its over.

It was a fantastic series. I like how the author had the guts to go for the tragic ending. It wasn't my preferred ending (I would've liked Kaneki and Amon to wind up with Touka and Akira).

But that aside, this series really ended in tragedy. I feel so bad for some of these characters. Especially Touka :(((((

Yeah the last thing she said to him is that trash like him should stay out of anteiku lol
Sep 12, 2014 8:15 PM

May 2011
No matter how many times I real this chapter, there's no way that this is the end of the series and I'm 100% sure of that!! The author was just "building up".

Let's just wait for the sequel.
Sep 12, 2014 8:16 PM
Apr 2014
yamimasu said:
If anything, the fact that we are told that there were missing bodies for "confirmed" deaths (like the investigators) makes me wonder, who really is dead, and who isn't? Although I'm pretty sure Kaneki is dead, even now that it's one of the most obvious and easiest to confirm deaths, we are still given hope.

The hints for a continuation are stronger than ever. Let's wait it out, I'm pretty sure the next few weeks are gonna be interesting.

Rueby said:

But god that plot twist.

I feel so sorry for Tsukiyama, his reaction leads me to believe he actually did care for Kaneki in the end.

About Uta, I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't too surprised. Out of all the people who took on the fight against Aogiri, he was the only one without a clear purpose. It certainly wasn't because of deep attachments. We still don't know what his intentions are, although we now know they are far from innocent.

You know there's a few things that has been bothering me. Like one the paper that had Kaneki's picture had the word erased on it while the one on top didn't. And erased as a word doesn't fit in describing that he died. More like they erased his existence in that it won't get out considering he used to be human. Like why not use exterminated or not use anything at all and just have the black lines. That would easily describe that he had died.

And two, Touka is shown as priestess who represents intuition. And considering her dialogue about Kaneki coming back there could be a bigger meaning to this. Also Kaneki is labeled as Temperance which doesn't represent death, but more of a rebirth.

Though all these hints could mean nothing and that Ishida is just a troll. And we are in denial.
Sep 12, 2014 8:16 PM

Jan 2014
I still believe tokyo ghoul joker is the sequel one shot
Sep 12, 2014 8:17 PM

Jul 2013
Satan-sama said:
No matter how many times I real this chapter, there's no way that this is the end of the series and I'm 100% sure of that!! The author was just "building up".

Let's just wait for the sequel.

I also believe there will be a sequel, but I just don't like the fact that if there is, Kaneki won't be the MC :(, and also Amon is dead.
Sep 12, 2014 8:23 PM
Jun 2012
I think this chapter gave me more hope that Kaneki is alive/ will still be around in the (hopefully there is one) sequel. If anything this chapter leaves more openings for the future than if we were to speculate from just the events of the Anteique raid.

Arima does seem to have a new Quinque, but it's unsure as to if Kaneki was the 'material' or not, and even then there's still hope as long as his body wasn't destroyed. And yes, I am going there, Kanou's experiments are beyond extreme, and I don't think preserving a body would be beyond his ability with the technology he seems to be using. Eto even makes a comment about making Kaneki again, and while that could mean just trying to replicate the same experiment with someone else, I have a feeling she's really thinking about putting Kaneki himself back together.

She does seem to be that whacked out, as she rescued her own father simply for the purpose of creating 'owl' half ghouls. And I'd have to say that I agree with the theory that Amon is among them, and is likely to become a half ghoul himself.

I really don't think that there's going to be a new person as the main character for the sequel, because with how things have been it just doesn't feel like it'd be right, just too cliche for this world of ghouls. If anything I do believe that the main cast of character will change a bit, or even expand, but I really do want to hold true to the idea of both Kaneki and Amon still holding most of the center light.

But I understand the need for Tokyo Ghoul to end, because it was following Kaneki's tragic story overall, and in order to expand further into the manga's world it would need to have a different feel to it, to be able to follow THAT story instead of just Kaneki's own personal one.

Kaneki's 'tragedy' could simply be seem as ending with the finishing of Tokyo Ghoul, but I'd like the believe that that isn't just the ending overall. I mean, technically, he DID die from being stabbed in the head, so even if there's a possibility of him being brought back (which I hold dear to) then that would still qualify as the 'story of the life of Kaneki Ken' being a tragedy.

For Kaneki and Amon to survive, that would be an uplifting relief/ miracle, so if it does happen it has to be in some other work than Tokyo Ghoul.

But this is just my opinion/ hope on the whole thing.
Sep 12, 2014 8:23 PM

Jan 2014
AquaWateria said:
yamimasu said:

You know there's a few things that has been bothering me. Like one the paper that had Kaneki's picture had the word erased on it while the one on top didn't. And erased as a word doesn't fit in describing that he died. More like they erased his existence in that it won't get out considering he used to be human. Like why not use exterminated or not use anything at all and just have the black lines. That would easily describe that he had died.

And two, Touka is shown as priestess who represents intuition. And considering her dialogue about Kaneki coming back there could be a bigger meaning to this. Also Kaneki is labeled as Temperance which doesn't represent death, but more of a rebirth.

Though all these hints could mean nothing and that Ishida is just a troll. And we are in denial.
where do you get that touka is a priestess and it's meaning? same with kaneki
Sep 12, 2014 8:33 PM

May 2012
RIP KANEKI
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Sep 12, 2014 8:37 PM
Apr 2014
[/quote]where do you get that touka is a priestess and it's meaning? same with kaneki[/quote]

See Ishida loves using symbolism. In the beginning of chapter 140 you see the number 2 on Touka which is Priestess and number 14 for Kaneki which is Temperance. There are some for other characters too if you look closely. And all have a specific meaning to the tarot cards.
Sep 12, 2014 8:48 PM

Jun 2012
While it's obvious there's going to be a sequel, the real question is whether or not we're getting a new protagonist...

I really hope not.
"Hey author! Do an ass-pull and bring Ken back to life this instant!!!! "
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Sep 12, 2014 8:50 PM
Sep 2014
Amon is definitely alive i mean there are just too many things that point to it and well his death wasn't even shown. But I do believe kaneki is dead.
Sep 12, 2014 8:50 PM

Sep 2010
- I would call it a shaky conclusion, lots of answers unsolved but it did a finale that wasn't too terrible.
- So Uta, Itori, and her group of ghouls caused the Rize Incident and were in cohoots with the doctor? If that's the case... WTF
- Yoshimura captured by her daughter and is also in cohoots with the doctor. WE STILL DON'T KNOW AOGIREE TREE'S FULL OBJECTIVE EITHER. Is it just to produce as many ghouls as possible or the strongest??
- Sequel Ideas? Kaneki somehow survived but won't appear in the sequel for a while to make a grand re-entrance? I've also been hearing CCG perspective story which is a creative idea, but it was a grand emotional roller coaster for Kaneki's story.
- Deadman Wonderland Ending >Guilty Crown Ending>Tokyo Ghoul Ending
Sep 12, 2014 8:51 PM

Dec 2012
TonyC1994 said:
While it's obvious there's going to be a sequel, the real question is whether or not we're getting a new protagonist...

I really hope not.

for once i do really wish for an ass-pull... kaneki doesn't deserve to go out like this HE JUST CANT!!idk... maybe instead of killing him they just captured him -_-
Sep 12, 2014 8:58 PM
Jun 2012
God...i'm crying right now....Naze da? Why must it end? It can't end like this! I demand a sequel immediately. How can it just end like this? Uta was part of the Pierrots, Kaneki was erased, Touka is waiting for him!! How can it end like this?
Sep 12, 2014 9:00 PM
Apr 2014
Cunning said:
TonyC1994 said:

I really hope not.

for once i do really wish for an ass-pull... kaneki doesn't deserve to go out like this HE JUST CANT!!idk... maybe instead of killing him they just captured him -_-

See the thing I don't like was how he was squashed like bug in the fuckin sewers. Like there's so much more to his character. It felt like it was the beginning for Kaneki especially when he accepted himself. Like if Ishida does make a sequel with a new MC I just can't see it topping Kaneki's character. Kaneki's one of the reasons why this manga is so brilliant. And just to toss that out is a waste.

I just want to believe in Touka right now, please be right. Your my only hope.
Sep 12, 2014 9:12 PM

Oct 2013
The is feels like another cage of eden, I'm kinda conflicted here, I have it on my favorite list, but now I don't think it belongs there anymore, too many unanswered question, horrible ending. Claymore will be also ending without explaining a lot of things. sigh..

I'm going to keep this series on my favorite list and wait to hear what announcement will happen next month, I'm praying it will be a sequel, but anyways this ending is disappointing. Score drop sadly....

Edit: Remove from favorite list until further notice....
Sep 12, 2014 9:18 PM
Aug 2011
Sigh, my emotional plight continues. Accurate chapter title tho- every page is punishment.
Such a trying day for those that favored both Uta and Kaneki fucking hell.

The beginning and the seeming end of Kaneki downfall has been accomplished but at the price of leaving so much vagueness behind and plenty of things that need answers.
K-Kaneki. I feel for Kaneki, he went through so, so much. I cannot articulate my thoughts about him.

Tsukiyama, this guy, this guy. The more I look at him the more he looks like a helpless baby animal.
I jokingly mentioned that he would become the new MC and actually not all hope is lost for this to happen. Tokyo Ghoul 2: Gourmet's Revenge. Magnifique!
Touka is waiting for Kaneki's return but I can't forget that she was such a shit to him the last time she saw him.
Arima? Rize? Renji? Takatsuki? Yoshimura? Kanou?
Sequel where and do I even truly want it?

On the brighter side of things... holy crap at Juuzou during that bit with Sinohara talk about progress.

Uhhhhh btw thanks Ishida for the gratuitous tattoo exposure & overall shirtlessness but THE COST FOR THAT IMAGE IS TOO DAMN HIGH.
If that was the case you could have kept the clothes on and that revelation to yourself.
The whole licking eyeball thing went from quirky as fuck to simply what the fuck, considering that the last time we saw Kaneki his eyes were empty sockets...

.NOPE
standSep 12, 2014 9:25 PM
Sep 12, 2014 9:35 PM
Apr 2014
parfaited said:
Sigh, my emotional plight continues. Accurate chapter title tho- every page is punishment.
Such a trying day for those that favored both Uta and Kaneki fucking hell.

The beginning and the seeming end of Kaneki downfall has been accomplished but at the price of leaving so much vagueness behind and plenty of things that need answers.
K-Kaneki. I feel for Kaneki, he went through so, so much. I cannot articulate my thoughts about him.

Tsukiyama, this guy, this guy. The more I look at him the more he looks like a helpless baby animal.
I jokingly mentioned that he would become the new MC and actually not all hope is lost for this to happen. Tokyo Ghoul 2: Gourmet's Revenge. Magnifique!
Touka is waiting for Kaneki's return but I can't forget that she was such a shit to him the last time she saw him.
Arima? Rize? Renji? Takatsuki? Yoshimura? Kanou?
Sequel where and do I even truly want it?

On the brighter side of things... holy crap at Juuzou during that bit with Sinohara talk about progress.

Uhhhhh btw thanks Ishida for the gratuitous tattoo exposure & overall shirtlessness but THE COST FOR THAT IMAGE IS TOO DAMN HIGH.
If that was the case you could have kept the clothes on and that revelation to yourself.
The whole licking eyeball thing went from quirky as fuck to simply what the fuck, considering that the last time we saw Kaneki his eyes were empty sockets...

.NOPE

I feel ya brother. Every Kaneki fan has been stabbed in the gut by the troll known as Ishida.
Sep 12, 2014 9:35 PM

Aug 2014
I've never been so frickin upset over a manga ending before,but with all those loose ends who wouldn't? There better be a sequel or I'll never trust again.

The one thing I had been waiting for was the moment Kaneki finally told Amon his story, but... for both of them to be dead is something I refuse to believe. Kaneki is no doubt one of my all time favorite characters, for his story end so abruptly seriously upsets me.
Hide missing really worries me though, seems like he really was eaten by Kaneki and their reunion was something else I had been looking forward to too.

I knew Itori was not to be trusted being all buddy buddy with Nico, but Uta? Jeez, that one really did took me by surprise. Didn't think there'd be a character worse than Tsukiyama, but there he is! It's Uta.

Juuzo's character development nearly brought me to tears, to think I actually disliked him in the beginning, but I'm really rooting for him in the end.
Just...This manga was my all time favorite until that last chapter happened...I truly am praying for that sequel.
Sep 12, 2014 9:37 PM

Sep 2013
The full armored quinque Shinohara used was eating him, meaning the ghouls are still alive after being turned into a quinque, Kaneki will have to eat someone and revive, it's the ghoul organs in general or maybe just Rize's :)

I think the author just needs a break.
Sep 12, 2014 9:39 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
Tyrel said:

This is the end :/
http://myanimelist.net/manga/33327/Tokyo_Ghoul/moreinfo

MAL counts them as an additional chapter.

Lame...
Sep 12, 2014 9:43 PM
Apr 2014
You know there's something I don't understand. Like what was the reason for Arima getting a cut on his cheek in the sewers.
Sep 12, 2014 9:48 PM
Sep 2014
AquaWateria said:
You know there's something I don't understand. Like what was the reason for Arima getting a cut on his cheek in the sewers.
It was probably for nothing just something to add to the fight.
Sep 12, 2014 9:57 PM
Jul 2013
ichii_1 said:
The full armored quinque Shinohara used was eating him, meaning the ghouls are still alive after being turned into a quinque, Kaneki will have to eat someone and revive, it's the ghoul organs in general or maybe just Rize's :)

I think the author just needs a break.

Springboarding off what ichii_1 said, the only part of the ghoul that they use to make a quinque is the kakuhou, right? Removing the kakuhou from the body for a quinque wouldn't necessarily mean that the ghoul is dead, and we've already seen that Rize survived when Kanou transplanted the kakuhou to Kaneki. Even if the quinque was made from his kakuhou, couldn't Kaneki still be alive?
Sep 12, 2014 10:08 PM

Nov 2013
Oh man, I know this is the end (sequel, nope? Maybe? Let's hope) but I cannot stress enough on how great this 'last chapter' was. It left me wanting more like a damn junkie.

All in all, it has been an awesome ride and Touka's hope has become everyone's hope. Kaneki must come back. In the meanwhile, we'll be waiting...
Sep 12, 2014 10:08 PM

Oct 2013
I don't even know what to think about this, so many unanswered questions...

I really hope they don't end it like this, at least give us some answers!
Sep 12, 2014 10:12 PM

Jan 2014
Can someone explain to me what Uta has done as someone compared him to Tsukiyama? Whose eyeball does he lick? Is he an antagonist?
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Sep 12, 2014 10:14 PM

Oct 2013
TripleAOneE said:
Oh man, I know this is the end (sequel, nope? Maybe? Let's hope) but I cannot stress enough on how great this 'last chapter' was. It left me wanting more like a damn junkie.

All in all, it has been an awesome ride and Touka's hope has become everyone's hope. Kaneki must come back. In the meanwhile, we'll be waiting...

So if it end like this, you would be satisfied? Is that what you're saying?
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite girl?

zero00guard - Apr 3

18 by DylP1ckl3n »»
Apr 6, 8:26 PM

» Is there any pedophilia/sexual assault in the books?

Saiunknown - Mar 25

19 by Sturdies »»
Mar 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2012

39 by hakuxweeb »»
Mar 26, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2014

19 by angelqie »»
Mar 21, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

20 by SirFries »»
Mar 5, 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.