Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!' Announced

New
Sep 10, 2014 5:30 PM
Mar 2013
It has been announced that the sequel to the TV anime Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! has been green-lit. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! was announced at the end of the final episode of the anime which aired on Thursday. It is scheduled to air in 2015.

The announcement has also been posted on the official website for the anime series.

Source: Moca News

News submitted by Stark700

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! on MAL
NaruleachSep 10, 2014 9:04 PM
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2014 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
Cool although expected. I am hoping to see one of my favorite characters from the franchise to appear in the next season :D
Sep 10, 2014 5:35 PM
May 2009
Wow, this practically guarantees a Season 4 in my mind, with their being a third manga called "Drei". It's interesting how well the show is doing now when people didn't give it the time of day when it first came out. A true underdog.
Sep 10, 2014 5:36 PM

Jul 2011
Cool, kinda weak second season, but cool
Sep 10, 2014 5:38 PM
Mar 2012
Pretty obvious but of course glad it was confirmed. Titling it Herz makes sense I guess lol. It'd be funny if it were Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: 2wei 2weite. Excuse my bad German.
Sep 10, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2011
japzone said:
Wow, this practically guarantees a Season 4 in my mind, with their being a third manga called "Drei". It's interesting how well the show is doing now when people didn't give it the time of day when it first came out. A true underdog.

It sold like hotcakes when it came out, it has always been doing well.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 10, 2014 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
More Fate eh? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Bring it!
Sep 10, 2014 5:50 PM

Nov 2012
Too much Fate >.> Where is the diversity in anime?
"Hey, assbutt!"—Castiel, Supernatural

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
Sep 10, 2014 5:51 PM

Feb 2011
More lolis ? I'm in.
Also
SnazzGary said:

Explain what's wrong in adapting a story in its entirety. More series should do this.
Sep 10, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2011
Yay!
Love the series
May our fates intertwine verily. - Noragami
Sep 10, 2014 6:07 PM

Oct 2010
TV and not OVA? Seriously? As far as adaptation concern, the remaining 2wei story cannot be a part of a seasonal series except they intend to do the same marketing of Shaft Monogatari series.
Sep 10, 2014 6:17 PM

Nov 2011
SnazzGary said:

How dare the adapt the whole manga instead of just half of it!

Sep 10, 2014 6:22 PM

Jul 2012
great news
waiting for the 8th card
Sep 10, 2014 6:30 PM

Nov 2012
SnazzGary said:

Explain what's wrong in adapting a story in its entirety. More series should do this.[/quote]

rederoin said:
How dare the adapt the whole manga instead of just half of it!

What's wrong is I go on the Fate's page and am met with 40,000 links to different series, spin-offs, mangas, ovas, etc. It's a bit daunting, and has stopped me from starting the series.

I get it, more is better, but in this case, this is a bit too much. I don't think it is necessary to animate every single route. I'm not saying this because I 'hate' Fate, I've never watched even watched any of it, but even with any of my favorite series, this would be a bit too much to handle.

But whatever, instead of animating plenty of good manga out there, keep placing money in the Fate series, I don't care.

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
Sep 10, 2014 6:38 PM

Jul 2007
mlcdl said:
TV and not OVA? Seriously? As far as adaptation concern, the remaining 2wei story cannot be a part of a seasonal series except they intend to do the same marketing of Shaft Monogatari series.

There are enough chapters left in 2wei for another 10 episodes right now.

SnazzGary said:

What's wrong is I go on the Fate's page and am met with 40,000 links to different series, spin-offs, mangas, ovas, etc. It's a bit daunting, and has stopped me from starting the series.

Yet somehow that did not stop you from watchng Steins;gate even though it

Multiple works sharing same multiverse is VERY common concept in fiction.

I get it, more is better, but in this case, this is a bit too much. I don't think it is necessary to animate every single route.

Yes it is, in case of FSN, since every route is canon and you need all three routes to get a full picture of what is going on. In case of Kaleid Liner, only animating half the story would make no sense.

But whatever, instead of animating plenty of good manga out there, keep placing money in the Fate series, I don't care.

Animating Kaleid Liner counts as animating good manga.
Sep 10, 2014 6:39 PM

Nov 2011
SnazzGary said:

Then don't start it, nobody cares.
'

I get it, more is better, but in this case, this is a bit too much. I don't think it is necessary to animate every single route. I'm not saying this because I 'hate' Fate, I've never watched even watched any of it, but even with any of my favorite series, this would be a bit too much to handle.
This is a manga, not a 'route' from the VNs.

Because its so much better to just animate half the manga like so many other series.

Sep 10, 2014 6:48 PM

Nov 2012
Yet somehow that did not stop you from watchng Steins;gate

I haven't even gotten past episode 1 of Steins;Gate. That tells you something, doesn't it? And I know about the spoiler tag, so that really wasn't needed.

Animating Kaleid Liner counts as animating good manga.

Other manga that doesn't relate to Fate.

Then don't start it, nobody cares.

Yeah, I don't care either. But you know what? People will start bashing because I haven't.

Because its so much better to just animate half the manga like so many other series.

What? Stop pulling that 'half animated' bull out of your ass. Just because stuff is 'half-animated', doesn't mean it's entirely bad.

I try to state my opinion, and MAL blows up once again. Christ, this site doesn't know what opinions are. Keep the hate coming then, this is the only entertainment I get from this site.

Sep 10, 2014 6:51 PM

Nov 2011
SnazzGary said:

Yeah, I don't care either. But you know what? People will start bashing because I haven't.

Nobody is bashing you for that, somebody disagreeing with you is not bashing.

What? Stop pulling that 'half animated' bull out of your ass. Just because stuff is 'half-animated', doesn't mean it's entirely bad.

And its not a good thing to leave things half-animated, now is it? Only half-animating a manga has never been a good thing.

I try to state my opinion, and MAL blows up once again. Christ, this site doesn't know what opinions are. Keep the hate coming then, this is the only entertainment I get from this site.

And clearly you do not know not what opinions are either. Or what the word 'hate' means. Nobody here is hating you, its called a discussion, people are disagreeing with you. This is the internet, it happens. Get used to it.

I don't even know why i'm defending a franchise I dislike(i'm looking at you, Shirou)
rederoinSep 10, 2014 6:57 PM

Sep 10, 2014 6:57 PM

Nov 2012
@rederoin
No, I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about previous discussions with other users.

Uh, most of the manga animators animate aren't even finished, so technically, it's not 'half-animated'.

I do know what opinions are. Everyone tries to start fights when I state something. I've even had someone tell me my list is shit, and someone else tell me things don't get better over time so I should quite reading the series, so, tell me again, who doesn't know what opinions are?

Sep 10, 2014 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
SnazzGary said:
@rederoin
No, I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about previous discussions with other users.

Uh, most of the manga animators animate aren't even finished, so technically, it's not 'half-animated'.

I do know what opinions are. Everyone tries to start fights when I state something. I've even had someone tell me my list is shit, and someone else tell me things don't get better over time so I should quite reading the series, so, tell me again, who doesn't know what opinions are?

That has nothing to do with this topic, so I could not care less. All I did was disagree with you, MAL is not a hivemind, so why are you bringing that up?

Nobody is starting a figth, you're just acting overly defensive to people having a different opinion than you.

Sep 10, 2014 7:00 PM

Oct 2012
I should finish up fate/zero soon so I can start on fate/kaleid. seems well received from what I've heard.

Sep 10, 2014 7:01 PM

Jul 2011
It's bad adapting a manga in parts, they should adapt all of it with 60 % of it as filler or leaving it as an open ending.
Sep 10, 2014 7:12 PM

Nov 2012
@rederoin
Again, OTHER users, not this discussion. Do you even read what people write? Wait..most users don't, so never mind that.

I am not acting overly defensive. You know I try and start casual discussions and it blows up because some idiot decides my opinion is stupid?

That's fine if you disagree, I don't care, this shouldn't have been drug out. I only stated my opinion about there being a ton of Fate/series.

Alright? It ends here.

Sep 10, 2014 7:35 PM

Mar 2013
More Loli is never a bad thing.
Sep 10, 2014 7:39 PM

Apr 2014
More pedoshit, yaaay?
Sep 10, 2014 7:46 PM

Aug 2011
Interesting.

» Escapism.

Sep 10, 2014 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
I really like the series so far. I'm looking forward to it.
Sep 10, 2014 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
More Fate/Kaleid is good.
Sep 10, 2014 8:01 PM

Feb 2013
I hoped they would make this a 2-cour but I'm pretty excited for the next arc (more Bazett and Caren is always welcome).

Sep 10, 2014 8:03 PM

Aug 2011
Ehh, still not caught up with S2, not really interested in this series x_x
Sep 10, 2014 8:58 PM

Feb 2012
Bit bummed both seasons have only been 10 eps since ending it 2-3 weeks before the rest of the season makes me sad :(, but this news makes it worth it.

I've definitely enjoyed this season far more than the first so I can't wait for the third!
Sep 10, 2014 9:04 PM

Sep 2011
Will watch though I really wish they cut the title length down some.....It's getting ridiculous.
Sep 10, 2014 11:02 PM

Jul 2013
Looking forward to the 2nd half of Fate/kaleid Zwei. :)
Sep 10, 2014 11:12 PM

Oct 2011
Yay!!! More Iilya and Miyu. Plus Shirou XD
Sep 10, 2014 11:23 PM
Jun 2011
more miyu is always welcome
Sep 10, 2014 11:31 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
unsurprising but needed for sure
Sep 10, 2014 11:33 PM

Mar 2012
Not planning to watch Fate/Kaleid yet... Might give it a try in a year or two.

Good news for the fans, I guess.
Sep 10, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
I should finish up fate/zero soon so I can start on fate/kaleid. seems well received from what I've heard.
You don't need any reason to finish up fate/zero though, get to it now! haha

Looking forward to the mana transfer
Sep 10, 2014 11:44 PM

Nov 2013
Excellent.
If it airs in winter 2015 then that means we will have Fate/ anime until summer, which is great.

BeatOfRebirth96 said:
more Bazett and Caren is always welcome.
This.
Sep 10, 2014 11:46 PM
Apr 2011
I havent seen the Illya side of the fate series because I know its not canon (Unless your one of those "Everyone is Canon!" people) but if this keeps up I might give it a try just to see why everyone likes it so much. (Other than just Lolis)
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
Sep 11, 2014 12:05 AM

Apr 2009
Given that there is a 3rei manga as well, this probably means four seasons...for a cheap T/M loli mahou shoujo.... you could fund so much good stuff with that instead ;_;

Oh well, hurray for all fate/loli fans I guess.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Sep 11, 2014 12:59 AM

Jan 2011
With the way 2wei ends, 3rei adaption is pretty much guaranteed.
Sep 11, 2014 1:24 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah that's cool. Liked the first season and just started the 2nd yesterday. Count me in.
Sep 11, 2014 1:43 AM

Nov 2013
Ziggycuff said:
I might give it a try just to see why everyone likes it so much. (Other than just Lolis)
It has action (well animated too).
We also get to see our favorite characters again.
The story is good enough, and the show overall is entertaining.
Sep 11, 2014 1:48 AM

Jun 2009
Botato said:
Ziggycuff said:
I might give it a try just to see why everyone likes it so much. (Other than just Lolis)

Sounds good enough to me, tbh. I'm not expecting it to be as good as canon Fate.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 11, 2014 1:50 AM

Jun 2009
Botato said:
Ziggycuff said:

You forgot the yuri. Never forget the yuri. It's the most important aspect.
Sep 11, 2014 1:58 AM

Jan 2014
ReaperCreeper said:
With the way 2wei ends, 3rei adaption is pretty much guaranteed.

Cliffhanger and open ending don't guarantee anything though.
Sep 11, 2014 2:20 AM

Aug 2009
mlcdl said:
Lets milk those epic fights.

Ziggycuff said:
I havent seen the Illya side of the fate series because I know its not canon (Unless your one of those "Everyone is Canon!" people) but if this keeps up I might give it a try just to see why everyone likes it so much. (Other than just Lolis)
I would like to hear a reason why Kaleid is not canon, except from it is made from fan since FZ was made by fan as well.
Sep 11, 2014 3:20 AM

Nov 2013
grandy_UiD said:
Botato said:

You forgot the yuri. Never forget the yuri. It's the most important aspect.
I assumed when they said aside from lolis they were referring to any fanservice.

insan3soldiern said:
Sounds good enough to me, tbh. I'm not expecting it to be as good as canon Fate.
Personally I don't feel like it is as well written as F/SN or F/Z. But it's good enough. Also it is doing what it is supposed to well; comedy and a story focused on Illya, as well as being a nice treat for Fate/ fans (action, powerlevels, etc..). I don't want to spoil anything but let me just say that seeing my favorite characters in Kaleid was definitely great (minus the bad character designs).
Sep 11, 2014 3:21 AM

Mar 2013
new season, will watch hope it will be
better then the last one.

but really they should come up with
something new.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

23 by deg »»
22 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
6 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.