Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (151) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 26, 2009 1:38 PM

Jul 2009
scopatone's list - 7/10

Way too many 10s. 13/22 of the anime on your completed list got a 10. I respect you opinions but did Rosario+Vampire really deserve 10? Your list is also action heavy. Happy to see Clannad and Fate/Stay on your plan to watch list.

The appearance of your list and its color scheme are nice on the eyes. Can't believe there is an actual series called Samurai Pizza Cats and that it was 54 episodes long. Lol...I have to stop being surprised by anime.

CDRW's list 9/10

No Code Geass? Lots of anime that I liked and your scores are reasonable. The background is also nice.
UfGator11Oct 26, 2009 1:43 PM
Oct 26, 2009 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
UfGator11 said:
scopatone's list

Way too many 10s. 13/22 of the anime on your completed list got a 10. I respect you opinions but did Rosario+Vampire really deserve 10? Your list is also action heavy. Happy to see Clannad and Fate/Stay on your plan to watch list.

The appearance of your list and its color scheme are nice on the eyes. Can't believe there is an actual series called Samurai Pizza Cats and that it was 54 episodes long. Lol...I have to stop being surprised by anime.

About the 10's, yeah basically I generally love every anime i watch with the exception of some i can't stand (I couldnt even sit through half of episode 1 of Bobobo bo bobobo) and yes i did say R+V deserves a 10, i've yet to find a romance comedy with monsters that surpasses it

Ragna the Bloodedge...YOU'RE STUPID!!! ~Noel Vermillion (>^.^)>
Oct 26, 2009 1:48 PM

Aug 2008
Amex_Yohko's Anime List Rating:-

The theme is normal, this isn't a problem at, All, but adding your own touch to it is preferred

You gave a 10 to no Anime, which sounds a little harsh, the Dropped list is unrated, which give me no idea about the Animes you hated.

Compatibility = Unknown

6/10
SweetMoniaOct 26, 2009 1:54 PM
Oct 26, 2009 1:58 PM

Sep 2009
SweetMonia said:

The theme is normal, this isn't a problem at, All, but adding your own touch to it is preferred

You gave a 10 to no Anime, which sounds a little harsh, the Dropped list is unrated, which give me no idea about the Animes you hated.

Compatibility = Unknown

6/10

A very unique list. You are a male correct? If you are, a very rare list for a male. Lot's of female orientated animes. Also only a couple of 10's and they aren't action orientated either. A cool collection, and I must say amusing. Although there is nothing wrong with a boy liking shoujo, just rare.

7/10

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
Oct 26, 2009 2:01 PM

Apr 2009
Sweet Monia

7/10 You have a good variety of shows and have seen a lot of really good ones, though we seem to have quite different tastes. The red text is difficult to read on the background.

No Princess Tutu? >:(
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Oct 26, 2009 2:07 PM

Dec 2007
Anime compatibility with CDRW is:
Low

Not a good start...

Anyway, repeatition of backgrounds freak me out, but the picture is cool. Should get some anime starting with the letter C. Namely Cowboy Bebop.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Oct 26, 2009 2:16 PM

Aug 2008
cartier-ngo said:
SweetMonia said:

Compatibility = Unknown

6/10

Thanks, Glad you liked my shows. as for the text color, I will check it out.

No, I will check it out as well.

A very unique list. You are a male correct? If you are, a very rare list for a male. Lot's of female orientated animes. Also only a couple of 10's and they aren't action orientated either. A cool collection, and I must say amusing. Although there is nothing wrong with a boy liking shoujo, just rare.

7/10

Well, Code Geass is an action I think. Yes I am, Shoujo is my favorite genre, if I were to make a manga, it will definitely be Shoujo.

Thanks ^^

CDRW said:
Sweet Monia

7/10 You have a good variety of shows and have seen a lot of really good ones, though we seem to have quite different tastes. The red text is difficult to read on the background.

No Princess Tutu? >:(

Thanks, as for the text color, I will check it out

Not yet, I think I till check it out too.

ladyxzeus's Anime list rating:-
It's one of the biggest list I have seen in MAL, I like the use of sailor moon in the theme, and you translated the titles to Portuguese, excellent work, but the background in table is a little dull.

You gave your completed Anime a varied ratings, our rating system sounds robust, again, the dropped Animes is not rated at All, compatibility with me is "Medium".

Overall rating:- 8/10
SweetMoniaOct 26, 2009 2:24 PM
Oct 26, 2009 2:26 PM

Dec 2007
SweetMonia said:
[

ladyxzeus Anime list rating:-
It's one of the biggest list I have seen in MAL, I like the use of sailor moon in the theme, and you translated the titles to Portuguese, excellent work, but the background in table is a little dull.

You gave your completed Anime a varied ratings, our rating system sounds robust, again, the dropped Animes is not rated at All, compatibility with me is "Medium".

Overall rating:- 8/10

Ah, I did not drop any anime, that's why I did not even get a table to them. xD

Anyway, we already know our compatibility is medium (the more anime I watch the less compatibility I have, it's so sad. *tear*) Your list is very cute. It's weird to see so many high scores. The content of your list matches well its background.

(note: I wont rate something like list styles and contents, for the same reasons I don't rate artistic works on a scale)
ladyxzeusOct 26, 2009 3:10 PM
Oct 26, 2009 2:32 PM
Jun 2008
Sweetmonia: Interesting how you have Igano Kabamaru on your list of favourites. Are you Greek perhaps?

Anyway, your list is a bit hard to read due to the lack of contrast between the font colour and the background colour, but I've seen much worse in this. The lsit itself is fair enough, with indeed lots of shoujo and popular series.

Overall, a 7,5/10 (*dislikes MAL's system in which you have to round to the nearest full number*)
Oct 26, 2009 2:34 PM

Jun 2007
ladyxzeus:

For a start, your profile is pink. Not good.

We have a 58% mating chance, and that's because you're far harsher than myself or view numbers in a different way. I saw a lot of 4's when looking down your list, and I saw most of my top five were awarded not-so-generous 6-7/10's by you.

I'm sure you have your reasons, and your average is only 0.6% lower than mine, but our opinions seem to differ considerably.

I did notice you gave Ocean Waves 8/10. That pleased me - it has an unfair rating on MAL and not many people have seen it. I was shocked to discover it isn't even out in the US.
Oct 26, 2009 2:40 PM

Aug 2008
ladyxzeus said:

Ah, I did not drop any anime, that's why I did not even get a table to them. xD

Sorry about that, I just saw that only the "Completed List" is rated so I guessed the rest isn't.

ladyxzeus said:

Anyway, we already know our compatibility is medium (the more anime I watch the less compatibility I have, it's so sad. *tear*) Your list is very cute. It's weird to see so many high scores. The content of your list matches well its background.

There are many high scores because I drop/hold the Animes I dislike, only the ones I like/"sorta like" make it there.

ladyxzeus said:

(note: I wont rate something like list styles and contests, for the same reasons I don't rate artistic works on a scale)

Well, I do, it involve 3 points of the overall rating, I believe in appearance(not in everything, though)

New Rating:9/10

psgels said:
Sweetmonia: Interesting how you have Igano Kabamaru on your list of favourites. Are you Greek perhaps?

Anyway, your list is a bit hard to read due to the lack of contrast between the font colour and the background colour, but I've seen much worse in this. The lsit itself is fair enough, with indeed lots of shoujo and popular series.

Overall, a 7,5/10 (*dislikes MAL's system in which you have to round to the nearest full number*)

No, I watched it when I was a little, I like it & I watch it from time to time. I think I will check the text color, thanks ^^
>> I hate it too.

First impression of your list is that the text size is small(my screen resolution is a little high), I think you should give more space to the text in your list, The ratings is well distributed, but there are a little number of low scores in them, most lists don't anyway, the dropped Anime is rated as well, you watched a good varieties of shows

Rating: 8/10
SweetMoniaOct 26, 2009 3:10 PM
Oct 26, 2009 2:47 PM
Sep 2008
Rating of Aionic:

Seems to be a pretty nice blend of well known, and not-so-well known shows on your list. After a quick look, it also seemed to be a good blend of different genres. The list located to the right on the screen, was a little hard to follow in my opinion, however it is no big deal. All in all a pretty good list, though I think you have a little too many shows on your on-hold and dropped list :)

Rating:
8/10
Oct 26, 2009 2:51 PM

Jun 2007
Kamon: 1/10. You haven't rated anything and you only have the basic list showing. :P

Seriously, I can't say much when there aren't any numbers...

And, yeah, I do. I recently got Blue Gender, Mushishi and Nadia off my on-hold list, but it seems endless.
Oct 26, 2009 3:01 PM

Mar 2009
Should I be re-giving a rating to an already-rated list?

well just incase,

Aionic:

Watched quite a large amount of anime; I like how you actually watched most of the specials/OVAs/movies/whatever of each series you've watched. I, myself, usually forget about it and move on to the next anime :P Overall, pretty normal, average list. I approve of your colour scheme. 8)

Rating:
8.5/10
(Y)
Oct 26, 2009 3:14 PM

Jun 2009
realfreshmilk: i don't feel like giving out a 1-10 rating, i'll just say you got some good stuff in your list. All the shows you have in your watching list are still airing might i add. Though i am unamused that you dropped cowboy bebop, fate/stay night, and full metal panic.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Oct 26, 2009 3:14 PM

Dec 2007
Aionic said:

I did notice you gave Ocean Waves 8/10. That pleased me - it has an unfair rating on MAL and not many people have seen it. I was shocked to discover it isn't even out in the US.

I believe it's the only Ghibli not licensed on the "outside world". I found it relaxing and interesting, it seemed a perspectival movie. Also very realistic. A good work of art, no matter what Miyazaki says. :3 Also, my average score is 6 (above that, it really impressed me, under that it really displeased me. On various degrees xD)

Anime compatibility with realfreshmilk is:
Medium-Low
48.6%
So blank. T^T Get me a background! ;___; Again, too many high scores. Odd to see items on the drop list that are so similar to things rated 8/9 on the Watched list. Maybe you should give them another chance? Kudos for 10 on Fruits Basket, I love it very much as well. ^_^

Note on me: I don't drop anime. Even if I'm hating it and the series is 3000 episodes, I watch it till the end. Plan to Watch is the third table on my list. On Hold are things that I downloaded already and are waiting to be watched anytime soon and is the last table. The only anime I have on a pseudo-hiatus is Candy Candy, because every episode is horribly depressing and thus I have to be with attention (and don't have the time or patience to give it to a Spanish dubbed anime) Also, I only rate things after I finish them. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is very close to be the first exception to this rule. Maybe I should put this all in a blog post? xD

Anime compatibility with Lordcrab86 is:
Medium-High
66.4%

Getting better! Again, so empty it's sad. But the blue on white is eye-friend (just like realfreshmilk's), thank goodness. Tons of high scores again, but this time they match mine. I think we can be friends. xD
Oct 26, 2009 3:22 PM

Mar 2009
Realfreshmilk :

One thing I noticed is that you rate the shows you are watching before you have finished them. Even after seeing only one episode. Not that that's a bad thing, I've just always thought that it's better to rate a show after you see the finished product.
Other than that, you have a good list. You do have a lot of shows on your dropped list that you've only watched 1 or 2 episodes of. Maybe you should try at least 5-7 episodes before you drop a show..?
+ You have a lot of great shows on your plan to watch list!

Your list : 7/10
Oct 26, 2009 3:30 PM

Oct 2009
5757:
You have a nice list of watching and completed animes, as well as no drops. You also have some good animes in your plan to watch section. A good list.
Anime-compatibility is 52.5% Medium.
Your list: 8/10 (I suck at judging things so forgive me if it's better than that)
Oct 26, 2009 3:33 PM
Jan 2008
5757: We have an amazingly high compability (above 90%), so that helps along the way. About the shows we share we have different rating, but I can understand those marks almost without a doubt. About the shows I haven't seen it is hard for me to judge, but there doesn't seem to be strange marks.

So I give you, well actually I'm not giving a mark. How could you rate a list that is personal, you give an opion about an opion. It is just bit weird. But then you could say; hey then don't post a comment in this topic. I can't blame those people, that is why I'm going to give a mark, but I just wanted to profile my opionon (lol).

9/10

Edit: someone was a bit quiker, damn
Oct 26, 2009 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
ArcadiaZer0:
your list is very nice.
You have seen so much anime!! It is a good list.
the red and blue are hard to read on your list.
As well as I think you should lock the background for it
really is a wonderful image a rena but it be better locked
so that didn't scroll.

Just opinions.
9/10

Bamibal:
You should put a background on your list.
It would look more festive.
Otherwise a pretty good list.
You seem to judge them well.
7/10
Anime compatibility with Bamibal is:
Unknown :(

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 26, 2009 3:49 PM

Jun 2008
4/10

You only watch post-2000 ultra-mainstream anime, with only a few exceptions. You might want to branch out into some shorter, and older series, such as Gundam, Hokuto no Ken, and maybe some good old 80's OVAS such as Bubblegum Crisis.
I'm back.
Oct 26, 2009 3:50 PM

Mar 2009
Bamibal :

What I noticed is that you've seen a ton of movies; not just TV shows. That's really cool.
I also saw that you have some great shows on your plan to watch list, like Death Note, Gurren Lagann, and Darker than Black.
We have a really high compatibility, too. :D
8/10

Suzune-chan :

Cool background! The font is a little hard to read though. I like a lot of the anime you do, and we gave pretty similar scores.
Not much to say.
9/10
Oct 26, 2009 3:54 PM

Dec 2007
Boohoo, I was skipped. ;_;

Anime compatibility with 5757 is:
Medium-High
61.7%

omg green. That's a new colour for me! How odd that you watched Code Geass R2 without the first season. Very high scores again. Everyone here loves anime! List is a bit lacking on romance, maybe you should get some of that girly stuff just to see how's it like. :3
Oct 26, 2009 3:57 PM

Jun 2009
Ladyxzeus

Anime compatibility with ladyxzeus is:
Medium
59.1%

Wow, you have one of those pretty lists.
So well done.
Otherwise you seem to rate you anime well.
You have watched so much anime. I wish
I could give you a better review but it is hard
since you have seen so much.
9/10

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 26, 2009 3:57 PM

Jun 2008
5757 : The background is a nice shade of green, very pretty! You have a pretty good variety of anime, and none dropped which is nice. What kinda bugs me (this is just my acute OCD talking), is why you have Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) as "Watching" when it says 14/14? Eh, that's just me. I'm weird.

8/10

Kags_The_Great: I don't really like how it's all clumped on on side (and to show Kags...my god.) but the list seems pretty good. We have a pretty high anime compatibility, and you don't have too much on your Plan to Watch.

7/10
Oct 26, 2009 3:59 PM

Mar 2009
Oh, sorry I skipped you! D:

Ladyxzeus:

You have an amazing list. It's huge! I never seen anybody watching Doraemon before, that's really awesome. =D You seem to have a lot of patience with long shows. You also really seem to like Shoujo, from what I can tell by look at your favorites. Your background is really nice; easy on the eyes and a very pretty pink.
Again, awesome list.

And the reason I have Code Geass R2 and not R1 is because when I was younger I watched all of R2 on adult swim, not knowing there was a season before it.
Oct 26, 2009 4:32 PM

Dec 2007
Amex_Yohko said:
ladyxzeus:

Despite sharing 11 shows but it still have no compatibility between us. I also not surprised to see lots of shoujo and shounen but very little seinen shows in your list.

What surprised me that you actually liked Lucky Star, as you rated as 7. You also rated Ouran as 7 which I found quite odd as most other shoujo fangirls would rate it as 9 or 10. I know I should give such comment but everybody have their own taste.

I don't understand compatibility. T_T
Anyway, I watch whatever comes to my hands mostly through recomendation (I barely choose anything myself). I can almost count my seinens out of memory (Monster, Kaiji, maybe Baccano?) I'd like to get more of these as well, so if you can suggest... :3

As for the rest, I identified me and my group of friends in Lucky Star (and no, I'm not Konata. Everyone wants to be her and I don't get why. She is such a flat character) and found it hilarious, hence more than my average. However, for a character driven anime the characters had not really any density. Plus, many jokes got old soon enough. Host Club was really entertaining as well, and had really cute characters and a good premise, but was nothing more than that. For me it's not enough to have a reverse harem to give it a high score.

Now for yours! =D

Mean score is too high. 7 is your lowest, while for me it's already pretty high. =p It's obvious that we have very different tastes. But even though you tell me about seinen you have a lot of pretty girl stuff in there. Maybe you should try to get into more shounen driven series just for a change. Ah and since you liked new Gundams, go watch some old Gundams. Zeta and 0080 especially. =D
Oct 26, 2009 4:52 PM

Jun 2009
Sad I was skipped

Oct 26, 2009 4:58 PM

Jan 2008
Anime compatibility with ladyxzeus is:
Medium-High 64.7% All SharedAnime You Share (113)

Wow! that's such a girly theme, All pink and sailor-moon-ish! Makes my generic list look, Generic - yea, that works.

You use a larger score range than I. I've been intending to modify my range of 6's 7's and 8's to include more 4's and 5's

It's not the first time I've checked your list out, as a CAC club member, you're one of the "Reference" lists I use.

-----edit----

Didn't mean to skip you 鈴根ちゃん!

Anime compatibility with Suzune-chan is:
Medium
51.7%

Your list is All Wet!
All SharedAnime You Share (22)
datsunvicOct 26, 2009 5:03 PM
Oct 26, 2009 5:09 PM

May 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Sad I was skipped

Short list, easy to handle. :)
You don't give high scores all over the place (or low ones), which is good.
I suspect you don't give much thought to rating, it simply reflects your subjective opinion of it.

Compatibility: Medium-High 65.7%
For the most part fairly similar ratings, with some oddities here and there.

Oct 26, 2009 5:10 PM

Dec 2007
suzune-chan
Sorry, more people got in the middle of us but I will comment on you! =D

First of all, I'm saving your profile pic.
Your list theme is very very cute. *-* Those snails are so sweet. The purple is a bit hard to read on the lower part though. I am now seeing you as a person with a twisted personality by rating Bebop with a 6 and Higurashi with a 10 but it's understandable that the cute+psycho of the latter would be more fascinating to you, considering the rest of your list. =p I think you should watch the rest of Bebop, it may raise your score on the movie. And give another chance on Full Moon wo Sagashite, as it progresses it's anything but a comedy.

Anime compatibility with datsunvic is:
Medium-High
64.7%
Oh, thanks. ^^' We have tons of things in common because of the club. =) Your scores are pretty high, but they seem very consistent. If you drop some scores but keep your first opinions it will seem more balanced. Watching tons of stuff at the same time, I don't understand how you people can do it. T_T Your list is very complete and broad, includes some oldies too (tv as well? aaaah =D) And I didn't know Kino's Journey had a movie. :3 The more you know.... (maybe I should use yours as reference as well? xD But I have so many stuff to watch already! T___T)
Oct 26, 2009 5:11 PM
Oct 2009
Suzune-chan

compatibility
48.5% medium low

your list is funny and cute with a good amount of action and horror

some of them i might watch sooner or later
or maybe its just me(an illusion of the eyes) but when i scroll down your wallpaper the rain drops are falling(god that sounds so ditzy)
Oct 26, 2009 5:42 PM

Sep 2009
avidfan141:

Interesting completed list. Many mainstream, old school animes and rarely any recent ones that I can notice. Interesting ratings on the 10 like dragonball. Although it would be better to see some recent animes to have a broader sense of taste.

5/10

Oct 26, 2009 5:50 PM

Jun 2008
You gave Clannad a 5, and liked GTO and Ichigo Mashimaro.

Awesome.
(づ°‿°.)づ
Oct 26, 2009 5:55 PM

Oct 2008
your list sucks dick, you're the biggest pedo i know <3
Oct 26, 2009 5:56 PM

Sep 2009
Ontario said:
You gave Clannad a 5, and liked GTO and Ichigo Mashimaro.

Awesome.

GTO and Ichigo Mashimaro owns Clannad.

Oct 26, 2009 5:56 PM

Nov 2007
Ontario: Not a bad start. You've got a pretty fair rating system. Seems like you tend toward comedies and shounen. Might want to try some more diverse or obscure shows to flesh things out a bit.
Oct 26, 2009 5:58 PM

Apr 2009
Ontario

A good selection, you seem to gravitate slightly towards the cute girls, romantic, and slice of life stuff. I'm noticing some noticeable absences, notably Princess Tutu. It could also stand to have a little more of the arty and cerebral stuff, but I'm glad to see that you got Welcome to the NHK and scored it appreciably.

The only beef I really have is the high score you gave to Chobits. >:(

8/10
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Oct 26, 2009 6:01 PM

Jul 2009
You, my friend, are a well rounded anime fan. Not too much humor, gore, action, or anything else. It is great to meet someone who seems so...well, well rounded again. 10/10

My suggestion for you is to watch the Rurouni Kenshin anime, since you watched one of the movies (and watch the other 2 while you're at it). Also, you might enjoy Yu Yu Hakusho.
Oct 26, 2009 6:06 PM

Oct 2008
@CDRW

sup, i like the diversity on your list. A great mixture of mainstream and non-mainstream, including a lot of older shows. You seem willing to try anything, I like that.

I don't agree with a few ratings here and there, but you love a lot of the shows I love (ie. Gankutsuou, Spirited Away, Black Lagoon), so idc.

Your list background...what is it? It reminds me of a wallpaper I've seen for a LOTR game, though idk. Anyway you should try and get a higher resolution version, and set it so that it doesn't repeat like that. Maybe you could customise the colors of your list a bit to match it as well.
Oct 26, 2009 6:06 PM

Jan 2008
Anime compatibility with BigSimo is:
High 74.6% Anime You Share (99)

"BigSimo is such a FANBOY!"
Maybe I should be looking in a mirror when I say that. Wow That theme is dark.
Oct 26, 2009 6:10 PM

Oct 2008
datsunvic said:
Anime compatibility with BigSimo is:
High 74.6% Anime You Share (99)

"BigSimo is such a FANBOY!"
Maybe I should be looking in a mirror when I say that. Wow That theme is dark.

lol i have NO idea what you mean
Oct 26, 2009 6:13 PM

Jan 2009
BigSimo 9/10

Love GTO, LoGH, and your background of Gankutsuou is pure win. Other then that it seems our taste somewhat match(Anime compatibility with BigSimo is: Very High 83.0%, Anime You Share(69)...lol)
Oct 26, 2009 6:16 PM

Mar 2009
Datsunic

Wow, 354 Completed on only 91 days was my first thought. Then I saw that half of them are movies, ova, ona, specials, etc. Rating system seems pretty close though favorite animes are totally different. I say watch NANA!
Oct 26, 2009 6:18 PM

Jul 2009
BigSimo said:
@CDRW

sup, i like the diversity on your list. A great mixture of mainstream and non-mainstream, including a lot of older shows. You seem willing to try anything, I like that.

I don't agree with a few ratings here and there, but you love a lot of the shows I love (ie. Gankutsuou, Spirited Away, Black Lagoon), so idc.

Your list background...what is it? It reminds me of a wallpaper I've seen for a LOTR game, though idk. Anyway you should try and get a higher resolution version, and set it so that it doesn't repeat like that. Maybe you could customise the colors of your list a bit to match it as well.

I've never seen Gankutusou or Black Lagoon. Were you doing someone else's? And if it was me, I was at a friend's house when I did the background so I just snagged it off his computer.
Oct 26, 2009 6:25 PM

Jul 2009
ShadowbladeEdge said:
xxawesomelucyxx, you've got a few unrated, but completed things, you rate things before you've finished them, and you have the tags column enabled but no tags. You score some things questionably, imo, but I can understand them.

7/10 I guess.

Sorry about that. I've only been on a couple of months, so I haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet.

Some of the things I didn't rate, I know I've seen but for the life of me I can't remember them. Then the things I rated before finishing, most of the time I've seen them already and am just rewatching for the heck of it.

And I rate how I rate. Don't have any defense for that, no I do not.

I do like how everything is formatted on yours. 8/10.
Oct 26, 2009 6:28 PM

Oct 2008
burntlettuce said:
BigSimo 9/10

Love GTO, LoGH, and your background of Gankutsuou is pure win. Other then that it seems our taste somewhat match(Anime compatibility with BigSimo is: Very High 83.0%, Anime You Share(69)...lol)

69 awesome

xxawesomelucyxx said:
BigSimo said:
@CDRW

I've never seen Gankutusou or Black Lagoon. Were you doing someone else's? And if it was me, I was at a friend's house when I did the background so I just snagged it off his computer.

nah sorry I wasn't doing yours, since you must have posted as I was writing my post, so you accidentally got skipped. I'll do yours now though.

OK. So. awesomelucy
Your list is very shounen-mainstream dominated, so I'd suggest branching out a bit, and trying out some different types, since there are A LOT of amazing shows that aren't on your list. Still there are some like Ghost in the Shell and Darker than Black which you've seen, which is tight. You rate shit pretty well too. And even though we seem to disagree with a number of shows, it doesn't matter.

Try finding another background too sometime, and customizing your list a bit more if you can actually be bothered.
Oct 26, 2009 6:30 PM

Oct 2008
ShadowbladeEdge said:
xxawesomelucyxx, you've got a few unrated, but completed things, you rate things before you've finished them, and you have the tags column enabled but no tags. You score some things questionably, imo, but I can understand them.

7/10 I guess.

nothing wrong with rating before you finish. ive started to do just that, and i change the ratings as my opinion changes. i'd still have the same rating by the end of the show anyway.
Oct 26, 2009 6:36 PM

Apr 2009
7/10

why?!

no soul eater?!
Oct 26, 2009 6:48 PM

Dec 2007
Nuuuh got skipped again. Can't sleep, so I'm back. I'll be so screwed tomorrow morning xD

Anime compatibility with ShadowbladeEdge is:
Medium-High
63.8%

Blank bacground again, original order of tables (at least I had never seen such xD). We agree on most scores but you really have too many 8s and 9s. Your list is very varied, I don't have any anime suggestion based on that. Maybe watch some old school animation? Also, I'm sad you dropped Nodame Cantabile
Pages (151) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ^Say Something About The Person Above You^ V.11 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kunii - Mar 24

154 by Rinrinka »»
13 seconds ago

» 10 anime with ? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Dec 27, 2023

855 by AE-2 »»
2 minutes ago

» lowercase chat thread v.21 ghouls and goblins edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 13, 2023

5521 by Oofmastre9000 »»
4 minutes ago

» Have you listened to any song from the artist/band above? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shitaste - Feb 2, 2020

5997 by shiro-seishun »»
8 minutes ago

» What dere is the user above you? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

baby - Mar 25, 2017

4876 by Neterosan »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.