MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Comment on the List of the Member Above

Pages (153) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
#1
10-26-09, 9:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2322
With this site being mainly used for lists, I thought it'd be good to have a thread designed for commenting about the lists of others. I haven't seen a non-spam thread like this.

I don't mean for this to turn into a spam thread, more suited to the spam section. By comment I mean look at the ratings and express how you feel about the opinions of that person overall. That means "1/10, shit list" doesn't qualify. If you can't be arsed to string together at least a few sentences, don't bother - there's no point.

I'm afraid I can't comment on myself without moving my virtual head between my virtual legs and kissing my own arse, so I'll leave that job to whoever (if anyone) posts next.

...oh, and don't be a tit. It's more than possible to get your point across without insulting the opinions of others. Remember the now Godly words of... someone: like arseholes, everyone has opinions, and no-one thinks their opinions stinks. Basically, show respect.
Modified by AironicallyHuman, 08-16-11, 7:03 PM
 
#2
10-26-09, 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 429
ok im first

your list 8/10, some fair scores

and the next one who sees my list, hate me for my Death Note score compared to the rest.

but i just think death note is being disliked cause its so populair, its just a damn masterpiece.
 
#3
10-26-09, 10:37 AM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 12771
Okay, I find it interesting that you only watch things you like.
So everything has a relativity high rating.

Also I don't actually care to comment about your Death Note Rating.
To each their own.

And you watch a very interesting variety of things.
 
#4
10-26-09, 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 777
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I find it interesting that you only watch things you like.
So everything has a relativity high rating.

Also I don't actually care to comment about your Death Note Rating.
To each their own.

And you watch a very interesting variety of things.


A 7/10. Good list, lots of popular or known animes you watched. Just hard to see the ratings and how much u watched it. Maybe change a font. Good wallpaper.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
 
#5
10-26-09, 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 429
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I find it interesting that you only watch things you like.
So everything has a relativity high rating.

Also I don't actually care to comment about your Death Note Rating.
To each their own.

And you watch a very interesting variety of things.
uhm i dont watch only things i like, but i try to find animes that i might like before watching it, and i have a very wide taste in genre's so there arent realy animes that i dont wanna watch. i also dont think i gave very high ratings:P
 
#6
10-26-09, 10:44 AM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 12771
-JK- said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I find it interesting that you only watch things you like.
So everything has a relativity high rating.

Also I don't actually care to comment about your Death Note Rating.
To each their own.

And you watch a very interesting variety of things.
uhm i dont watch only things i like, but i try to find animes that i might like before watching it, and i have a very wide taste in genre's so there arent realy animes that i dont wanna watch. i also dont think i gave very high ratings:P

Meh, just my opinion.
I guess sometimes things look good and then they don't turn out well. So I guess I should say I am impressed...
 
#7
10-26-09, 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1758
also 7/10, you've got a good variety, if a little high in the shonen action shows for my taste. I didn't recognize a lot of them, which is probably a good thing, 'cause it shows you branch out. You have some really good choices on your plan to watch list as well.

Edit: Oops, that was for carter, I guess I need to post quicker.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
 
#8
10-26-09, 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 429
By the way the Tags in my list are with some animes an explanation of the score, wich is to understand why i gave it that score, for example:

an anime thats not very good but highly enjoyable can get a fair rating.

or an anime that had a big impression on me but didnt have a masterfull story can get a high rating too.

but i try to be honest as possible
 
#9
10-26-09, 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2022
@-JK-.
Let's keep it at this. You give 8 to almost all of the anime I give 10 except for Elfen Lied OVA. Our scores for each and every anime dun differ that much. Ok, you have watched quite a number of popular titles,covering a wide variety of genres.So, a 8/10 for you.

Ah, to anyone who's gonna rate me, plz dun rate me too low for my bad list style. XD
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

 
10-26-09, 12:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 777
dota wallpaper?

Anyways, pretty good list. Don't get why Elfen Lied OVA would be a 10, but ok. Some good animes you watched. Nice variety, lot's of adventure and shounen type stuff. Many recognizable ones too. Just a little too many 9's.

7/10

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
 
10-26-09, 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 196
You have a nice variety of anime, but how about trying out some more slice-of-live anime. Like how your scores have a nice range.

8/10

BTW...love how you keep watching Naruto even after giving it a 5/10.
Modified by UfGator11, 10-26-09, 12:35 PM
 
10-26-09, 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 6336
While people have been relatively good with their replies so far, I'm going to point out the obvious in that this can very easily end up a spam thread, and will be moved if people let it go in that direction.
 
10-26-09, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 777
UfGator11 said:
You have a nice variety of anime, but how about trying out some more slice-of-live anime. Like how your scores have a nice range.

8/10

BTW...love how you keep watching Naruto even after giving it a 5/10.


Naruto is a long series and I do want to keep up with the hype. And I also watched it for so long already, so might as well bring myself to finish this.

Concerning Asako's list, pretty good anime range in general. Lots of surprising ratings (like Lamune), but I can pretty much tell it is rated by enjoyment factor and not by others like art and story and stuff. Seems to like Slice of Life animes and what not. nice wallpaper for animelist. Kind of annoying that everything is put on the right side instead of the middle. I'm more of a "centered" guy.

8/10

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
 
10-26-09, 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 6336
cartier-ngo said:
Concerning Asako's list, pretty good anime range in general. Lots of surprising ratings (like Lamune), but I can pretty much tell it is rated by enjoyment factor and not by others like art and story and stuff. Seems to like Slice of Life animes and what not. nice wallpaper for animelist. Kind of annoying that everything is put on the right side instead of the middle. I'm more of a "centered" guy.


I didn't actually post here to be rated, but I'll bite. Firstly, what wallpaper? I took the actual bg out a long time ago because I discovered it looked horrific on tiny resolutions, it should just be plain black (has been for me for a long time, at any rate). Also things like art and story factor in to "enjoyment" though you'd have to read my blog (a wide selection of entries over a period of time for best samples) for my reasonings behind my scores.

Additionally, the list was designed for 1920x1200, or at least 1680x1050. With the wallpaper it originally had, it worked quite well on the right, however since I removed it, it should probably be centred, but I've been too lazy to edit it due to an annoyance with one of the overrides not saving correctly. I have a whole new list design in mind, I'll change it when I get around to doing that. ^^;;
 
10-26-09, 12:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2022
cartier-ngo said:
dota wallpaper?

Anyways, pretty good list. Don't get why Elfen Lied OVA would be a 10, but ok. Some good animes you watched. Nice variety, lot's of adventure and shounen type stuff. Many recognizable ones too. Just a little too many 9's.

7/10


Ya, it's actually a warcraft wallpaper. That's not Soul Keeper but Illidan. Anyway, they are pretty much the same in the sense of appearance.

Since I aldy give Elfen Lied 10, I'm compelled to give the OVA 10 also, since actually the OVA is somewhere in between episode 10 and 11.

I pretty much prefer action/adventure to romance/drama, though I tend to rate emo animes higher than it should be. Plus, I tend to go after popular titles than unpopular ones.

Since I give ratings in the range of only 5 to 10, and an anime of rating 8 is like something I like but not very much, and rating 10 is an unforgettable one to me, I have no choice but to give 9 to some animes that come between my ok to watch judgement and masterpiece one , pretty much contributing to those animes being overrated. XD maybe i should adjust my rating scheme a bit.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

 
10-26-09, 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1766
Sort of mainstream, but with some indie stuff...a "male" list, I guess you could say? A lot of mecha, and you dropped Bleach! :D But you gave Naruto a 10 what.
 
10-26-09, 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 777
Asako said:
cartier-ngo said:
Concerning Asako's list, pretty good anime range in general. Lots of surprising ratings (like Lamune), but I can pretty much tell it is rated by enjoyment factor and not by others like art and story and stuff. Seems to like Slice of Life animes and what not. nice wallpaper for animelist. Kind of annoying that everything is put on the right side instead of the middle. I'm more of a "centered" guy.


I didn't actually post here to be rated, but I'll bite. Firstly, what wallpaper? I took the actual bg out a long time ago because I discovered it looked horrific on tiny resolutions, it should just be plain black (has been for me for a long time, at any rate). Also things like art and story factor in to "enjoyment" though you'd have to read my blog (a wide selection of entries over a period of time for best samples) for my reasonings behind my scores.

Additionally, the list was designed for 1920x1200, or at least 1680x1050. With the wallpaper it originally had, it worked quite well on the right, however since I removed it, it should probably be centred, but I've been too lazy to edit it due to an annoyance with one of the overrides not saving correctly. I have a whole new list design in mind, I'll change it when I get around to doing that. ^^;;

Whoooooops. I wasn't paying attention. I meant the pretty pictures next to the completed list, drop list, etc. And art and story can factor in enjoyment, but they don't have to. It is my impression on how you rate, but since I'm told that i'm wrong, then i'm wrong.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
 
10-26-09, 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2022
BadLuckTuckxL said:
Sort of mainstream, but with some indie stuff...a "male" list, I guess you could say? A lot of mecha, and you dropped Bleach! :D But you gave Naruto a 10 what.


Naruto deserves credits for baptizing me as an anime fan two years ago. To be frank, I really like it, though i'm not sure my opinion may stay the same if I watch it again. Naruto is the first anime that I really got into. XD
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

 
10-26-09, 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 43
exospectral said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:
Sort of mainstream, but with some indie stuff...a "male" list, I guess you could say? A lot of mecha, and you dropped Bleach! :D But you gave Naruto a 10 what.


Naruto deserves credits for baptizing me as an anime fan two years ago. To be frank, I really like it, though i'm not sure my opinion may stay the same if I watch it again. Naruto is the first anime that I really got into. XD


Very nice, I do think Rosario+Vampire (and Capu2) deserve 10's though, they were amazing IMO, but Elfen Lied and Claymore were well deserved, but your score on Yu Yu Hakusho is damn near criminal, one of the only shows to surpass DBZ's ratings a 6? applauds anyway

Ragna the Bloodedge...YOU'RE STUPID!!! ~Noel Vermillion (>^.^)>
 
10-26-09, 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1758
Hmm, I'm noticing a definite trend in what you watch. You need to branch out a little bit from the action-thriller shows and get a little more variety on yoru list. Also, you give out 10's pretty easily.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
 
10-26-09, 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 196
scopatone's list - 7/10

Way too many 10s. 13/22 of the anime on your completed list got a 10. I respect you opinions but did Rosario+Vampire really deserve 10? Your list is also action heavy. Happy to see Clannad and Fate/Stay on your plan to watch list.

The appearance of your list and its color scheme are nice on the eyes. Can't believe there is an actual series called Samurai Pizza Cats and that it was 54 episodes long. Lol...I have to stop being surprised by anime.


CDRW's list 9/10

No Code Geass? Lots of anime that I liked and your scores are reasonable. The background is also nice.
Modified by UfGator11, 10-26-09, 1:43 PM
 
10-26-09, 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 43
UfGator11 said:
scopatone's list

Way too many 10s. 13/22 of the anime on your completed list got a 10. I respect you opinions but did Rosario+Vampire really deserve 10? Your list is also action heavy. Happy to see Clannad and Fate/Stay on your plan to watch list.

The appearance of your list and its color scheme are nice on the eyes. Can't believe there is an actual series called Samurai Pizza Cats and that it was 54 episodes long. Lol...I have to stop being surprised by anime.


About the 10's, yeah basically I generally love every anime i watch with the exception of some i can't stand (I couldnt even sit through half of episode 1 of Bobobo bo bobobo) and yes i did say R+V deserves a 10, i've yet to find a romance comedy with monsters that surpasses it

Ragna the Bloodedge...YOU'RE STUPID!!! ~Noel Vermillion (>^.^)>
 
10-26-09, 1:48 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 29689
Amex_Yohko's Anime List Rating:-

The theme is normal, this isn't a problem at, All, but adding your own touch to it is preferred

You gave a 10 to no Anime, which sounds a little harsh, the Dropped list is unrated, which give me no idea about the Animes you hated.

Compatibility = Unknown

6/10
Modified by SweetMonia, 10-26-09, 1:54 PM
 
10-26-09, 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 777
SweetMonia said:
Amex_Yohko's Anime List Rating:-

The theme is normal, this isn't a problem at, All, but adding your own touch to it is preferred

You gave a 10 to no Anime, which sounds a little harsh, the Dropped list is unrated, which give me no idea about the Animes you hated.

Compatibility = Unknown

6/10


A very unique list. You are a male correct? If you are, a very rare list for a male. Lot's of female orientated animes. Also only a couple of 10's and they aren't action orientated either. A cool collection, and I must say amusing. Although there is nothing wrong with a boy liking shoujo, just rare.

7/10

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
 
10-26-09, 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1758
Sweet Monia

7/10 You have a good variety of shows and have seen a lot of really good ones, though we seem to have quite different tastes. The red text is difficult to read on the background.

No Princess Tutu? >:(
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
 
10-26-09, 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10097
Anime compatibility with CDRW is:
Low

Not a good start...

Anyway, repeatition of backgrounds freak me out, but the picture is cool. Should get some anime starting with the letter C. Namely Cowboy Bebop.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
10-26-09, 2:16 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 29689
cartier-ngo said:
SweetMonia said:
Amex_Yohko's Anime List Rating:-

The theme is normal, this isn't a problem at, All, but adding your own touch to it is preferred

You gave a 10 to no Anime, which sounds a little harsh, the Dropped list is unrated, which give me no idea about the Animes you hated.

Compatibility = Unknown

6/10

Thanks, Glad you liked my shows. as for the text color, I will check it out.

No, I will check it out as well.




A very unique list. You are a male correct? If you are, a very rare list for a male. Lot's of female orientated animes. Also only a couple of 10's and they aren't action orientated either. A cool collection, and I must say amusing. Although there is nothing wrong with a boy liking shoujo, just rare.

7/10


Well, Code Geass is an action I think. Yes I am, Shoujo is my favorite genre, if I were to make a manga, it will definitely be Shoujo.

Thanks ^^


CDRW said:
Sweet Monia

7/10 You have a good variety of shows and have seen a lot of really good ones, though we seem to have quite different tastes. The red text is difficult to read on the background.

No Princess Tutu? >:(


Thanks, as for the text color, I will check it out

Not yet, I think I till check it out too.

ladyxzeus's Anime list rating:-
It's one of the biggest list I have seen in MAL, I like the use of sailor moon in the theme, and you translated the titles to Portuguese, excellent work, but the background in table is a little dull.

You gave your completed Anime a varied ratings, our rating system sounds robust, again, the dropped Animes is not rated at All, compatibility with me is "Medium".

Overall rating:- 8/10
Modified by SweetMonia, 10-26-09, 2:24 PM
 
10-26-09, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10097
SweetMonia said:
[

ladyxzeus Anime list rating:-
It's one of the biggest list I have seen in MAL, I like the use of sailor moon in the theme, and you translated the titles to Portuguese, excellent work, but the background in table is a little dull.

You gave your completed Anime a varied ratings, our rating system sounds robust, again, the dropped Animes is not rated at All, compatibility with me is "Medium".

Overall rating:- 8/10

Ah, I did not drop any anime, that's why I did not even get a table to them. xD

Anyway, we already know our compatibility is medium (the more anime I watch the less compatibility I have, it's so sad. *tear*) Your list is very cute. It's weird to see so many high scores. The content of your list matches well its background.

(note: I wont rate something like list styles and contents, for the same reasons I don't rate artistic works on a scale)
Modified by ladyxzeus, 10-26-09, 3:10 PM
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
10-26-09, 2:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 315
Sweetmonia: Interesting how you have Igano Kabamaru on your list of favourites. Are you Greek perhaps?

Anyway, your list is a bit hard to read due to the lack of contrast between the font colour and the background colour, but I've seen much worse in this. The lsit itself is fair enough, with indeed lots of shoujo and popular series.

Overall, a 7,5/10 (*dislikes MAL's system in which you have to round to the nearest full number*)
 
10-26-09, 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2322
ladyxzeus:

For a start, your profile is pink. Not good.

We have a 58% mating chance, and that's because you're far harsher than myself or view numbers in a different way. I saw a lot of 4's when looking down your list, and I saw most of my top five were awarded not-so-generous 6-7/10's by you.

I'm sure you have your reasons, and your average is only 0.6% lower than mine, but our opinions seem to differ considerably.

I did notice you gave Ocean Waves 8/10. That pleased me - it has an unfair rating on MAL and not many people have seen it. I was shocked to discover it isn't even out in the US.
 
10-26-09, 2:40 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 29689
ladyxzeus said:

Ah, I did not drop any anime, that's why I did not even get a table to them. xD

Sorry about that, I just saw that only the "Completed List" is rated so I guessed the rest isn't.

ladyxzeus said:

Anyway, we already know our compatibility is medium (the more anime I watch the less compatibility I have, it's so sad. *tear*) Your list is very cute. It's weird to see so many high scores. The content of your list matches well its background.

There are many high scores because I drop/hold the Animes I dislike, only the ones I like/"sorta like" make it there.

ladyxzeus said:

(note: I wont rate something like list styles and contests, for the same reasons I don't rate artistic works on a scale)

Well, I do, it involve 3 points of the overall rating, I believe in appearance(not in everything, though)

Thanks :)
New Rating:9/10

psgels said:
Sweetmonia: Interesting how you have Igano Kabamaru on your list of favourites. Are you Greek perhaps?

Anyway, your list is a bit hard to read due to the lack of contrast between the font colour and the background colour, but I've seen much worse in this. The lsit itself is fair enough, with indeed lots of shoujo and popular series.

Overall, a 7,5/10 (*dislikes MAL's system in which you have to round to the nearest full number*)


No, I watched it when I was a little, I like it & I watch it from time to time. I think I will check the text color, thanks ^^
>> I hate it too.

First impression of your list is that the text size is small(my screen resolution is a little high), I think you should give more space to the text in your list, The ratings is well distributed, but there are a little number of low scores in them, most lists don't anyway, the dropped Anime is rated as well, you watched a good varieties of shows

Rating: 8/10
Modified by SweetMonia, 10-26-09, 3:10 PM
 
10-26-09, 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 64
Rating of Aionic:

Seems to be a pretty nice blend of well known, and not-so-well known shows on your list. After a quick look, it also seemed to be a good blend of different genres. The list located to the right on the screen, was a little hard to follow in my opinion, however it is no big deal. All in all a pretty good list, though I think you have a little too many shows on your on-hold and dropped list :)

Rating:
8/10
 
10-26-09, 2:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2322
Kamon: 1/10. You haven't rated anything and you only have the basic list showing. :P

Seriously, I can't say much when there aren't any numbers...


And, yeah, I do. I recently got Blue Gender, Mushishi and Nadia off my on-hold list, but it seems endless.
 
10-26-09, 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 75
Should I be re-giving a rating to an already-rated list?

well just incase,

Aionic:

Watched quite a large amount of anime; I like how you actually watched most of the specials/OVAs/movies/whatever of each series you've watched. I, myself, usually forget about it and move on to the next anime :P Overall, pretty normal, average list. I approve of your colour scheme. 8)

Rating:
8.5/10
(Y)
 
10-26-09, 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1213
realfreshmilk: i don't feel like giving out a 1-10 rating, i'll just say you got some good stuff in your list. All the shows you have in your watching list are still airing might i add. Though i am unamused that you dropped cowboy bebop, fate/stay night, and full metal panic.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
 
10-26-09, 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10097
Aionic said:


I did notice you gave Ocean Waves 8/10. That pleased me - it has an unfair rating on MAL and not many people have seen it. I was shocked to discover it isn't even out in the US.

I believe it's the only Ghibli not licensed on the "outside world". I found it relaxing and interesting, it seemed a perspectival movie. Also very realistic. A good work of art, no matter what Miyazaki says. :3 Also, my average score is 6 (above that, it really impressed me, under that it really displeased me. On various degrees xD)

Anime compatibility with realfreshmilk is:
Medium-Low
48.6%
So blank. T^T Get me a background! ;___; Again, too many high scores. Odd to see items on the drop list that are so similar to things rated 8/9 on the Watched list. Maybe you should give them another chance? Kudos for 10 on Fruits Basket, I love it very much as well. ^_^

Note on me: I don't drop anime. Even if I'm hating it and the series is 3000 episodes, I watch it till the end. Plan to Watch is the third table on my list. On Hold are things that I downloaded already and are waiting to be watched anytime soon and is the last table. The only anime I have on a pseudo-hiatus is Candy Candy, because every episode is horribly depressing and thus I have to be with attention (and don't have the time or patience to give it to a Spanish dubbed anime) Also, I only rate things after I finish them. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is very close to be the first exception to this rule. Maybe I should put this all in a blog post? xD

Anime compatibility with Lordcrab86 is:
Medium-High
66.4%

Getting better! Again, so empty it's sad. But the blue on white is eye-friend (just like realfreshmilk's), thank goodness. Tons of high scores again, but this time they match mine. I think we can be friends. xD
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
10-26-09, 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 368
Realfreshmilk :

One thing I noticed is that you rate the shows you are watching before you have finished them. Even after seeing only one episode. Not that that's a bad thing, I've just always thought that it's better to rate a show after you see the finished product.
Other than that, you have a good list. You do have a lot of shows on your dropped list that you've only watched 1 or 2 episodes of. Maybe you should try at least 5-7 episodes before you drop a show..?
+ You have a lot of great shows on your plan to watch list!

Your list : 7/10
 
10-26-09, 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 259
5757:
You have a nice list of watching and completed animes, as well as no drops. You also have some good animes in your plan to watch section. A good list.
Anime-compatibility is 52.5% Medium.
Your list: 8/10 (I suck at judging things so forgive me if it's better than that)
 
10-26-09, 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 78
5757: We have an amazingly high compability (above 90%), so that helps along the way. About the shows we share we have different rating, but I can understand those marks almost without a doubt. About the shows I haven't seen it is hard for me to judge, but there doesn't seem to be strange marks.

So I give you, well actually I'm not giving a mark. How could you rate a list that is personal, you give an opion about an opion. It is just bit weird. But then you could say; hey then don't post a comment in this topic. I can't blame those people, that is why I'm going to give a mark, but I just wanted to profile my opionon (lol).

9/10

Edit: someone was a bit quiker, damn
 
10-26-09, 3:33 PM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 12771
ArcadiaZer0:
your list is very nice.
You have seen so much anime!! It is a good list.
the red and blue are hard to read on your list.
As well as I think you should lock the background for it
really is a wonderful image a rena but it be better locked
so that didn't scroll.

Just opinions.
9/10

Bamibal:
You should put a background on your list.
It would look more festive.
Otherwise a pretty good list.
You seem to judge them well.
7/10
Anime compatibility with Bamibal is:
Unknown :(
 
10-26-09, 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16529
4/10

You only watch post-2000 ultra-mainstream anime, with only a few exceptions. You might want to branch out into some shorter, and older series, such as Gundam, Hokuto no Ken, and maybe some good old 80's OVAS such as Bubblegum Crisis.
I'm back.
 
10-26-09, 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 368
Bamibal :

What I noticed is that you've seen a ton of movies; not just TV shows. That's really cool.
I also saw that you have some great shows on your plan to watch list, like Death Note, Gurren Lagann, and Darker than Black.
We have a really high compatibility, too. :D
8/10

Suzune-chan :

Cool background! The font is a little hard to read though. I like a lot of the anime you do, and we gave pretty similar scores.
Not much to say.
9/10
 
10-26-09, 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10097
Boohoo, I was skipped. ;_;

Anime compatibility with 5757 is:
Medium-High
61.7%

omg green. That's a new colour for me! How odd that you watched Code Geass R2 without the first season. Very high scores again. Everyone here loves anime! List is a bit lacking on romance, maybe you should get some of that girly stuff just to see how's it like. :3
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
10-26-09, 3:57 PM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 12771
Ladyxzeus

Anime compatibility with ladyxzeus is:
Medium
59.1%

Wow, you have one of those pretty lists.
So well done.
Otherwise you seem to rate you anime well.
You have watched so much anime. I wish
I could give you a better review but it is hard
since you have seen so much.
9/10
 
10-26-09, 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1766
5757 : The background is a nice shade of green, very pretty! You have a pretty good variety of anime, and none dropped which is nice. What kinda bugs me (this is just my acute OCD talking), is why you have Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) as "Watching" when it says 14/14? Eh, that's just me. I'm weird.

8/10


Kags_The_Great: I don't really like how it's all clumped on on side (and to show Kags...my god.) but the list seems pretty good. We have a pretty high anime compatibility, and you don't have too much on your Plan to Watch.

7/10
 
10-26-09, 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 368
Oh, sorry I skipped you! D:

Ladyxzeus:

You have an amazing list. It's huge! I never seen anybody watching Doraemon before, that's really awesome. =D You seem to have a lot of patience with long shows. You also really seem to like Shoujo, from what I can tell by look at your favorites. Your background is really nice; easy on the eyes and a very pretty pink.
Again, awesome list.

And the reason I have Code Geass R2 and not R1 is because when I was younger I watched all of R2 on adult swim, not knowing there was a season before it.
 
10-26-09, 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10097
Amex_Yohko said:
ladyxzeus:

Despite sharing 11 shows but it still have no compatibility between us. I also not surprised to see lots of shoujo and shounen but very little seinen shows in your list.

What surprised me that you actually liked Lucky Star, as you rated as 7. You also rated Ouran as 7 which I found quite odd as most other shoujo fangirls would rate it as 9 or 10. I know I should give such comment but everybody have their own taste.


I don't understand compatibility. T_T
Anyway, I watch whatever comes to my hands mostly through recomendation (I barely choose anything myself). I can almost count my seinens out of memory (Monster, Kaiji, maybe Baccano?) I'd like to get more of these as well, so if you can suggest... :3

As for the rest, I identified me and my group of friends in Lucky Star (and no, I'm not Konata. Everyone wants to be her and I don't get why. She is such a flat character) and found it hilarious, hence more than my average. However, for a character driven anime the characters had not really any density. Plus, many jokes got old soon enough. Host Club was really entertaining as well, and had really cute characters and a good premise, but was nothing more than that. For me it's not enough to have a reverse harem to give it a high score.

Now for yours! =D

Mean score is too high. 7 is your lowest, while for me it's already pretty high. =p It's obvious that we have very different tastes. But even though you tell me about seinen you have a lot of pretty girl stuff in there. Maybe you should try to get into more shounen driven series just for a change. Ah and since you liked new Gundams, go watch some old Gundams. Zeta and 0080 especially. =D
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
 
10-26-09, 4:52 PM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 12771
Sad I was skipped
 
10-26-09, 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1462
Anime compatibility with ladyxzeus is:
Medium-High 64.7% All SharedAnime You Share (113)

Wow! that's such a girly theme, All pink and sailor-moon-ish! Makes my generic list look, Generic - yea, that works.

You use a larger score range than I. I've been intending to modify my range of 6's 7's and 8's to include more 4's and 5's

It's not the first time I've checked your list out, as a CAC club member, you're one of the "Reference" lists I use.

-----edit----

Didn't mean to skip you 鈴根ちゃん!

Anime compatibility with Suzune-chan is:
Medium
51.7%

Your list is All Wet!
All SharedAnime You Share (22)
Modified by datsunvic, 10-26-09, 5:03 PM
 
10-26-09, 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1609
Suzune-chan said:
Sad I was skipped

Short list, easy to handle. :)
You don't give high scores all over the place (or low ones), which is good.
I suspect you don't give much thought to rating, it simply reflects your subjective opinion of it.

Compatibility: Medium-High 65.7%
For the most part fairly similar ratings, with some oddities here and there.

 
Top
Pages (153) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »