MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Comment on the List of the Member Above
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Forum Games »» Comment on the List of the Member Above

Pages (383) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
10-26-09, 9:49 AM

With this site being mainly used for lists, I thought it'd be good to have a thread designed for commenting about the lists of others. I haven't seen a non-spam thread like this.

I don't mean for this to turn into a spam thread, more suited to the spam section. By comment I mean look at the ratings and express how you feel about the opinions of that person overall. That means "1/10, shit list" doesn't qualify. If you can't be arsed to string together at least a few sentences, don't bother - there's no point.

I'm afraid I can't comment on myself without moving my virtual head between my virtual legs and kissing my own arse, so I'll leave that job to whoever (if anyone) posts next.

...oh, and don't be a tit. It's more than possible to get your point across without insulting the opinions of others. Remember the now Godly words of... someone: like arseholes, everyone has opinions, and no-one thinks their opinions stinks. Basically, show respect.
Modified by AironicallyHuman, 08-16-11, 7:03 PM

10-26-09, 10:33 AM

ok im first

your list 8/10, some fair scores

and the next one who sees my list, hate me for my Death Note score compared to the rest.

but i just think death note is being disliked cause its so populair, its just a damn masterpiece.

10-26-09, 10:37 AM
Forum Moderator
Okay, I find it interesting that you only watch things you like.
So everything has a relativity high rating.

Also I don't actually care to comment about your Death Note Rating.
To each their own.

And you watch a very interesting variety of things.

10-26-09, 10:42 AM

Suzune-chan said:

To each their own.

A 7/10. Good list, lots of popular or known animes you watched. Just hard to see the ratings and how much u watched it. Maybe change a font. Good wallpaper.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!

10-26-09, 10:43 AM

Suzune-chan said:

To each their own.

uhm i dont watch only things i like, but i try to find animes that i might like before watching it, and i have a very wide taste in genre's so there arent realy animes that i dont wanna watch. i also dont think i gave very high ratings:P

10-26-09, 10:44 AM
Forum Moderator
-JK- said:
Suzune-chan said:

To each their own.

uhm i dont watch only things i like, but i try to find animes that i might like before watching it, and i have a very wide taste in genre's so there arent realy animes that i dont wanna watch. i also dont think i gave very high ratings:P

Meh, just my opinion.
I guess sometimes things look good and then they don't turn out well. So I guess I should say I am impressed...

10-26-09, 10:45 AM

also 7/10, you've got a good variety, if a little high in the shonen action shows for my taste. I didn't recognize a lot of them, which is probably a good thing, 'cause it shows you branch out. You have some really good choices on your plan to watch list as well.

Edit: Oops, that was for carter, I guess I need to post quicker.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.

10-26-09, 10:54 AM

By the way the Tags in my list are with some animes an explanation of the score, wich is to understand why i gave it that score, for example:

an anime thats not very good but highly enjoyable can get a fair rating.

or an anime that had a big impression on me but didnt have a masterfull story can get a high rating too.

but i try to be honest as possible

10-26-09, 12:19 PM

@-JK-.
Let's keep it at this. You give 8 to almost all of the anime I give 10 except for Elfen Lied OVA. Our scores for each and every anime dun differ that much. Ok, you have watched quite a number of popular titles,covering a wide variety of genres.So, a 8/10 for you.

Ah, to anyone who's gonna rate me, plz dun rate me too low for my bad list style. XD
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

10-26-09, 12:26 PM

dota wallpaper?

Anyways, pretty good list. Don't get why Elfen Lied OVA would be a 10, but ok. Some good animes you watched. Nice variety, lot's of adventure and shounen type stuff. Many recognizable ones too. Just a little too many 9's.

7/10

10-26-09, 12:32 PM

You have a nice variety of anime, but how about trying out some more slice-of-live anime. Like how your scores have a nice range.

8/10

BTW...love how you keep watching Naruto even after giving it a 5/10.
Modified by UfGator11, 10-26-09, 12:35 PM

10-26-09, 12:32 PM

While people have been relatively good with their replies so far, I'm going to point out the obvious in that this can very easily end up a spam thread, and will be moved if people let it go in that direction.

10-26-09, 12:40 PM

UfGator11 said:
You have a nice variety of anime, but how about trying out some more slice-of-live anime. Like how your scores have a nice range.

8/10

BTW...love how you keep watching Naruto even after giving it a 5/10.

Naruto is a long series and I do want to keep up with the hype. And I also watched it for so long already, so might as well bring myself to finish this.

Concerning Asako's list, pretty good anime range in general. Lots of surprising ratings (like Lamune), but I can pretty much tell it is rated by enjoyment factor and not by others like art and story and stuff. Seems to like Slice of Life animes and what not. nice wallpaper for animelist. Kind of annoying that everything is put on the right side instead of the middle. I'm more of a "centered" guy.

8/10

10-26-09, 12:48 PM

cartier-ngo said:
Concerning Asako's list, pretty good anime range in general. Lots of surprising ratings (like Lamune), but I can pretty much tell it is rated by enjoyment factor and not by others like art and story and stuff. Seems to like Slice of Life animes and what not. nice wallpaper for animelist. Kind of annoying that everything is put on the right side instead of the middle. I'm more of a "centered" guy.

I didn't actually post here to be rated, but I'll bite. Firstly, what wallpaper? I took the actual bg out a long time ago because I discovered it looked horrific on tiny resolutions, it should just be plain black (has been for me for a long time, at any rate). Also things like art and story factor in to "enjoyment" though you'd have to read my blog (a wide selection of entries over a period of time for best samples) for my reasonings behind my scores.

Additionally, the list was designed for 1920x1200, or at least 1680x1050. With the wallpaper it originally had, it worked quite well on the right, however since I removed it, it should probably be centred, but I've been too lazy to edit it due to an annoyance with one of the overrides not saving correctly. I have a whole new list design in mind, I'll change it when I get around to doing that. ^^;;

10-26-09, 12:49 PM

cartier-ngo said:
dota wallpaper?

Anyways, pretty good list. Don't get why Elfen Lied OVA would be a 10, but ok. Some good animes you watched. Nice variety, lot's of adventure and shounen type stuff. Many recognizable ones too. Just a little too many 9's.

7/10

Ya, it's actually a warcraft wallpaper. That's not Soul Keeper but Illidan. Anyway, they are pretty much the same in the sense of appearance.

Since I aldy give Elfen Lied 10, I'm compelled to give the OVA 10 also, since actually the OVA is somewhere in between episode 10 and 11.

I pretty much prefer action/adventure to romance/drama, though I tend to rate emo animes higher than it should be. Plus, I tend to go after popular titles than unpopular ones.

Since I give ratings in the range of only 5 to 10, and an anime of rating 8 is like something I like but not very much, and rating 10 is an unforgettable one to me, I have no choice but to give 9 to some animes that come between my ok to watch judgement and masterpiece one , pretty much contributing to those animes being overrated. XD maybe i should adjust my rating scheme a bit.

10-26-09, 12:54 PM

Sort of mainstream, but with some indie stuff...a "male" list, I guess you could say? A lot of mecha, and you dropped Bleach! :D But you gave Naruto a 10 what.

10-26-09, 12:55 PM

Asako said:
cartier-ngo said:

I didn't actually post here to be rated, but I'll bite. Firstly, what wallpaper? I took the actual bg out a long time ago because I discovered it looked horrific on tiny resolutions, it should just be plain black (has been for me for a long time, at any rate). Also things like art and story factor in to "enjoyment" though you'd have to read my blog (a wide selection of entries over a period of time for best samples) for my reasonings behind my scores.

Additionally, the list was designed for 1920x1200, or at least 1680x1050. With the wallpaper it originally had, it worked quite well on the right, however since I removed it, it should probably be centred, but I've been too lazy to edit it due to an annoyance with one of the overrides not saving correctly. I have a whole new list design in mind, I'll change it when I get around to doing that. ^^;;

Whoooooops. I wasn't paying attention. I meant the pretty pictures next to the completed list, drop list, etc. And art and story can factor in enjoyment, but they don't have to. It is my impression on how you rate, but since I'm told that i'm wrong, then i'm wrong.

10-26-09, 12:58 PM

BadLuckTuckxL said:
Sort of mainstream, but with some indie stuff...a "male" list, I guess you could say? A lot of mecha, and you dropped Bleach! :D But you gave Naruto a 10 what.

Naruto deserves credits for baptizing me as an anime fan two years ago. To be frank, I really like it, though i'm not sure my opinion may stay the same if I watch it again. Naruto is the first anime that I really got into. XD

10-26-09, 1:23 PM

exospectral said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:

Naruto deserves credits for baptizing me as an anime fan two years ago. To be frank, I really like it, though i'm not sure my opinion may stay the same if I watch it again. Naruto is the first anime that I really got into. XD

Very nice, I do think Rosario+Vampire (and Capu2) deserve 10's though, they were amazing IMO, but Elfen Lied and Claymore were well deserved, but your score on Yu Yu Hakusho is damn near criminal, one of the only shows to surpass DBZ's ratings a 6? applauds anyway

Ragna the Bloodedge...YOU'RE STUPID!!! ~Noel Vermillion (>^.^)>

10-26-09, 1:30 PM

Hmm, I'm noticing a definite trend in what you watch. You need to branch out a little bit from the action-thriller shows and get a little more variety on yoru list. Also, you give out 10's pretty easily.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.

Pages (383) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices