Forum Settings
Forums

I have someone else I like, please break-up with me!

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 4, 2014 4:22 PM

Oct 2013
It's only as complicated as you make it. And yes you can just stay in your relationship for other benefits than love, or with your new potentional partner. That's up to you, it's pretty common in our shitty culture of just pure greed and egocentric behavior.

But the ideal thing would be you loving your partner and your partner loving you. It's pretty basic and simple. It's what you should go for to find true happiness.

Decieving your partner into thinking you still like him or her is just mean and wrong. It won't last and is a waste of fucking time. Your in this together, it's not just you.
Sep 4, 2014 6:11 PM

Aug 2013
One of two things:

a) Break up with my current partner, switch

b) Suggest trying an open relationship
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Sep 4, 2014 6:27 PM

Feb 2014
Everyone is forgetting what a threesome is these days

Sep 4, 2014 6:50 PM

Nov 2011
Jenguin said:
Jaguer91 said:
Honestly I can't break up with someone for another person, I'd be a really shitty person if I do that, as long as I'm doing ok with my current partner, there is no way I would break up with her, no matter how great the other person is, those are my self-imposed morals.

That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Why would you deny yourself happiness and true love, just for the sake of being "ok" with your current partner? It's also not fair to your current partner, as he/she deserves someone who loves them 100% and passionately, not someone who is in an "ok," stale relationship.

You're being retarded by misunderstanding what I said.

First off I wouldn't be denying myself happiness and true love because Idk if I can get that with that other person, that's uncertain, she could seem better than my current partner at first, but that doesn't necessarily mean I will be happier with her for long.

Also by doing ok I mean I'm happy with that person, if I was suffering with that person then yeah, I would think about breaking up, but if she loves me and tries to make me happy, I could never break up with her for another person, no matter how great that person is.

Hurting someone who loves me is the last thing I could do, even if my feelings aren't as strong as hers, that's why I say those are my self-imposed morals.
I luv u
Sep 4, 2014 6:54 PM
Apr 2014
Break up, I'm not going to cheat.
I mean if I like the other person and stay with my current girl, I would just be lying to her. I rather be honest, even if she end up hating me.

THE RED KING
Sep 4, 2014 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
Date them both?
Sep 4, 2014 6:58 PM
Apr 2014
Supercolin said:
Date them both?

In reality, no girl wants to be number 2. Too much drama anyways.
I mean would you want to share a girl with another dude?

THE RED KING
Sep 4, 2014 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Lice said:
Supercolin said:
Date them both?

Yeah, I see what you mean I was kidding anyways I would hate to share my girlfriend with another person.
Sep 4, 2014 7:22 PM

Apr 2011
Lice said:
Supercolin said:
Date them both?

Who are you talking, really? At least I know directly one who would do it (being number 2 and such). And bunch more from indirectly (acquaintance of acquaintance story about their acquaintance), news and public figure.

So, harem choice might sounds ridiculous (and everyone seems to joke about it) but actually pretty doable. Hard but still doable. << words of encouragement for whoever want to seriously follow this route.
Sep 4, 2014 10:23 PM

Jun 2014
Sep 4, 2014 11:27 PM

Aug 2013
If you're good enough with the current one why go through so much trouble ?
But if you don't have anymore attachment.. be a man and raise a new flag.
Assuming you're that gutsy just bag them all and make a harem.
Sep 5, 2014 7:14 AM

May 2010
Stay with my current partner, the one at work is probably just a temporary crush anyway. Nobody is perfect, I wouldn't throw away someone who was important to me just like that, that's what kids do.
Sep 5, 2014 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
How about invite both of them and maybe have three/four/five/x-some.
Sep 5, 2014 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
let your partner know and be completely honest about every detail. they can either dump you, try to make you not see them or yall will become poly. either way, it isnt a pretty situation to be in.
Sep 5, 2014 10:28 AM

May 2011
I'd say "I found a better girl, you dirty old slut, I don't wanna see your ugly face again, understood ?!".

No no no, I'm not horrible, I don't wanna give the poor girl any hope that we may back together, I don't want her to feel pain. *tears*
Sep 5, 2014 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
The whole point of marriage is that it's supposed to be for better or worse, in sickness and health, till death do you part. If you can't commit to that, don't get married. Then you won't have to worry about it. Just tell them you wanna break up. It will be devastating for them, to be sure, and they won't be so willing to let go. If you can't deal with that, then it's probably not worth it, right?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

38 by Rinenka »»
13 seconds ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

37 by Rinenka »»
5 minutes ago

» Why should we have sympathy for drug addicts? ( 1 2 )

HarryRambod22 - Feb 10, 2022

64 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

30 by Rinenka »»
10 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

25 by Noboru »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.