Forum Settings
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 12:18 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New character Lili gets introduced. Admittedly, Bell is too trusting of people, but if he wasn't, he wouldn't have saved Lili from death in the end. I felt unsatisfied that the matter with Soma's Familia was left unresolved, but I'm sure it'll be brought up again later. Bell's growth though is pretty substantial, his newly acquired magic was quite helpful in dire situations.
Apr 22, 2015 11:25 PM

Jan 2013
I liked more this volume than the first one.
It's a shame that Lili isn't a dog girl, she was cuter that way.
And I wasn't expecting for Bell to acquire magic, and a cool one on top of it.
But that cliff hanger at the epilogue...
Apr 26, 2017 4:28 AM

Jun 2012
Freya's love have a lot of thorn, it felt like every other girls in bell's harem would end up in a precarious state any moment if that will help him become stronger.
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

Feb 2012
This was a pretty terrible volume, and I'm shocked that the author would write it and an editor would allow it. A critical flaw of Bell is that he has no moral compass beyond helping girls, so he can easily be driven to do the wrong thing. This moral issue can easily be avoided by just ensuring the plot doesn't put Bell in a position to do evil to help a girl. The problem is this volume does exactly that. Lilly is a terrible person. She steals the livelihood of others and is perfectly willing to try to murder others from what we expressly see in the story. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that out of the hundreds of people she has stolen from, some of them have died because of it. Lilly should have to pay for her crimes, but instead, the audience learns that she had a rough childhood and Bell forgives her without even knowing that much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 18 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 3, 2023

1 by Farabeuf »»
Jan 27, 9:00 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 16 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2021

1 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 15 Discussion

FireFistYK - Dec 1, 2020

3 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.