Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2014 9:42 AM

Apr 2011
Aah, okay then. How about School Rumble?
Sep 1, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2011
abiranz said:
Aah, okay then. How about School Rumble?

<3

Approved

» Escapism.

Sep 1, 2014 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
School Rumble:

I've heard the ending of the last season is very disappointing. Is it true?
Sep 1, 2014 10:39 AM
Aug 2014
I thought HenNeko was pretty funny, and the romance does get resolved iirc

Kokoro Connect was also pretty good

Yahari Ore is really good but the romance hasn't resolved as of yet (2nd season has been announced)

Hatsukoi limited also falls into this category but I've only read the manga so no idea if the anime adaptation is any good
Sep 1, 2014 11:13 AM

Sep 2014
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. This is kinda new and i highly recommend it, its pretty funny (so far the romance is one sided but theres still 9 episodes out, will see how it will progress :D)
Sep 1, 2014 6:39 PM

Nov 2013
I thought that HenNeko was weak in resolving romance. (Maybe that's just me)

Also Gekkan Shoujo is very much more comedy. The only love is one-sided and completely ignored by the target, which I doubt Bphantom is looking for. (Unless they are)
Sep 1, 2014 11:09 PM

Jan 2014
Im planning to watch Kokoro Connect since a long time. Somehow i can't bring myself to do it...

Love Comedy: Yeah, im planing to watch this soon.

Hatsukoi: I've to check this out im not sure if i will like it.

Gekkan: Somehow the idea of 5 boys and 1 girl working together disturbs me.

HenNeko: Could anyone spoiler me what happens? Who ends up with whom? Does the other girls accept it? Is there a kiss scene? Are they all still together at the end as friends or something like that?
Sep 1, 2014 11:49 PM

May 2014
Bphantom said:
Im planning to watch Kokoro Connect since a long time. Somehow i can't bring myself to do it...

Love Comedy: Yeah, im planing to watch this soon.

Hatsukoi: I've to check this out im not sure if i will like it.

Gekkan: Somehow the idea of 5 boys and 1 girl working together disturbs me.

HenNeko: Could anyone spoiler me what happens? Who ends up with whom? Does the other girls accept it? Is there a kiss scene? Are they all still together at the end as friends or something like that?

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun is more towards comedy than romance, although only 1 of the male and female have romantic development (or just the girl)

Its freaking as hell funny though. Easily the best anime of this season.

I will also like to recommend Noucome aka Gakuen Love Comedy. Forgot to recommend you this last night this might suit you too. And its also hilariously funny.

at least to me, HenNeko is
Sep 2, 2014 1:02 AM

Jan 2014
I've seen Noucome already. Was really good. I enjoyed it.

Gekkan: What about all the boys sourrounding the Girl? It somehow turns me down. Is she like blushing around them aswell? Or only arouind the MC?

HenNeko: Well, what happens at the end?
Sep 2, 2014 1:56 AM

May 2014
Bphantom said:
I've seen Noucome already. Was really good. I enjoyed it.

Gekkan: What about all the boys sourrounding the Girl? It somehow turns me down. Is she like blushing around them aswell? Or only arouind the MC?

HenNeko: Well, what happens at the end?

Only around the MC. The other boys (and a bishounen girl) serves to be the core of comedy, especially the red haired boy aka Mikorin the heroINE (LOL)

That said the show leans more onto comedy than romance though.

HenNeko is so bad i literally forgot about it. IIRC they time travelled using a wish, and thats like the only dramatic part of the show yet the fucked it up still.
Sep 2, 2014 3:59 AM

Oct 2012
Bphantom said:

There's NO other guys around her, it's not that type of show at all. And one of the "guys" is a girl, and another of the guys is all about that girl who looks like a guy. And the red hair guy is funny as hell.

And she doesn't blush around anyone besides the main guy. And there's never any hint, nada, zip, zero, that anyone else is interested in her, or her interested in anyone else besides the main guy. or the main guy being interested in anyone else.

Seriously watch this anime NOW! It's the best together with Barakamon this season! I've given this a 10, which makes this one of 6 which I've given that rating to.
Sep 2, 2014 5:09 AM

May 2014
Baqa said:
Bphantom said:

There's NO other guys around her, it's not that type of show at all. And one of the "guys" is a girl, and another of the guys is all about that girl who looks like a guy. And the red hair guy is funny as hell.

And she doesn't blush around anyone besides the main guy. And there's never any hint, nada, zip, zero, that anyone else is interested in her, or her interested in anyone else besides the main guy. or the main guy being interested in anyone else.

Seriously watch this anime NOW! It's the best together with Barakamon this season! I've given this a 10, which makes this one of 6 which I've given that rating to.

You have great taste man. +1
Sep 2, 2014 1:43 PM

Jan 2014
Oh yeah.

You two convinced me to watch it.

Since i LOVE Barakamon, i think i can't do anything wrong. Also you ''killed'' all my doubts about it. I hope i'll like it :)

Thanks alot, i'll give a feedback tomorrow :)
Sep 3, 2014 4:02 AM

May 2014
Bphantom said:
Oh yeah.

Since i LOVE Barakamon, i think i can't do anything wrong. Also you ''killed'' all my doubts about it. I hope i'll like it :)

I wonder if watching so much super high tier comedy would or would not kill your stomach.
Sep 3, 2014 11:40 AM
Aug 2014
celeminus said:

Kokoro Connect was also pretty good

Although Kokoro Connect is a great anime, it certainly isn't lighthearted.
KlockanSep 3, 2014 11:48 AM
Sep 4, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
Watched the first episode of Gekkan and liked it. I hope i'll like the next couple of episodes aswell.
sToRMyQ said:
Bphantom said:
Oh yeah.

I wonder if watching so much super high tier comedy would or would not kill your stomach.

Im pretty sure that after some time i want something a bit more serious, but let's be honest.. You can never have enough Lighthearted, funny anime. Atleast, im Always searching for them.

Kokoro: Yeah, i've heard there is pretty much drama. It's not really heavy but it's Always present.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
42 minutes ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
1 hour ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - 4 hours ago

3 by r3v3l3v3l »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for girls in a certain outfit

Nagi_Karman - 3 hours ago

0 by Nagi_Karman »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

7 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
9 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.