Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 4, 2019 11:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Avichii said:
Ashhk said:
Wow Esdeath and Tatsumi, I hope he will escape xD
don't worry he will. Mine is the one who I think matches him most.
Yeah I finished the anime and I totally agree Mine completely fits him most
May 8, 2020 11:22 AM
Jul 2018

11:43

Can we get some more love for this delicious bowl of Face Soup? Look at how peaceful that boy looks.

Honestly, I can't tell if it's a slab of meat or crab, but props to the animators for adding in this gem.
removed-userMay 8, 2020 11:25 AM
May 8, 2020 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
The episode featuring Bulat’s death was the absolute worst one, but these other episodes aren’t so bad. They just get better and better. The animation is above average too. I remained thoroughly entertained throughout. And a lot happened as well. So much goes on in each of these episodes. The pacing is a bit fast, but I guess it suits this anime.

Additionally...

* The illustrations accompanying Lubbock's story were all quite well drawn, and I guarentee you most people payed no mind to them.

* The fact that some of the episode was told from a new character, Wave's, perspective, was really, really interesting. A nice plot move I didn't think this anime'd be capable of.
Jun 24, 2020 1:39 PM

Jul 2019
AlexanderHD said:

11:43

Can we get some more love for this delicious bowl of Face Soup? Look at how peaceful that boy looks.

Honestly, I can't tell if it's a slab of meat or crab, but props to the animators for adding in this gem.

Prepare yourself for the 'Yaranaika?' bowl. Bulat would have loved it...

What a grand opportunity this is for Tatsumi. He can gain excellent intelligence in hisw current position and maybe even some enjoyment. ;)
Jul 3, 2020 1:33 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
she rly is kinda strange

Aug 11, 2020 1:10 PM

Aug 2017
Finally, we know more about Najenda and her past with Esdeath, seriously, she needs more screentime. They explained more reasons as to why she betrayed the Empire using the slaughter of Southtern Tribes as example. Btw I think that Wave meets Esdeath's requirements rather than Tatsumi. It seems just an attempt to bring the protagonist closer to the villain.

3/5

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 6, 2020 9:31 PM

Aug 2018
Run tatsumaki run.......
Dec 16, 2020 6:10 AM

Jul 2017
Esdeath already has more spine and personality than everyone in the show combined, even if her love obsession and the way she mixes that with the cold demeanor of wanting to slaughter and torture feels a bit wacky to me. At least it was helpful to see how powerful she can be when Lubbock was telling Tatsumi about one of the stories involving Esdeath in the past. Akame, the temporary boss for now since Najenda departed for a few days to recruit some new members, is in a pinch on trying to figure out how to get Tatsumi back since he was abducted by Esdeath after she fell in love with him from the martial arts tournament she held. Well, love could be a strong word for now, I guess affection is more appropriate for now?
Apr 8, 2021 9:53 AM

Dec 2020
The dude above me can keep bitching all he wants... But couldn't drop this show already *sigh.
Anyway tatsumi is lucky and unlucky at the same time. Let's see what happens when night raid battles against jaegers.
May 8, 2021 3:30 AM

Mar 2016
The Jaegers are as eccentric as Night Right, they're pretty much the parallel of Night Raid. The boss of both Night Raid and Jaegers themselves used to be comrades, there're a lot of similarities. Perhaps, Tatsumi and Wave would battle it out in the future seeing how similar they are in their personalities and upbringing.

Tatsumi's dedication made Mine blush, she's cute, really freaking cute and this single event opens up quite a diverse possibility, a potential ship? We'll see... That's still far off though, meanwhile, he'll be having some fun with Esdeath. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The moment I heard Esdeath interested in falling in love, I knew Tatsumi would be the ideal man for her and now seeing her requirements, Tatsumi is 1000000000% the guy. What a convenience it is that Esdeath happens to hold a tournament and Tatsumi joined in on it for a Lil $$$.

You'd better not back out on Esdeath offering some good time now Tatsumi!
Jun 24, 2021 9:06 AM
Nov 2020
Those conditions are quite High and rare Quality ones, that tournament was to find her love,.. Ohio Tatsumi was taken in as her personal Mannequin
Jul 27, 2021 9:53 AM

Jan 2021
Tatsumi is lucky fr
Jun 24, 2022 12:31 PM
Sep 2016
Those guys Wave met weren't even being that weird. He walks up to teh girl whose eating and she just says "you can't a piece". That's rude but normal.

The stylish guy didn't do anything wrong it's an excuse to have another (awful) gay panic joke.
Sep 30, 2022 6:09 AM
Jan 2022
Wow Esdeath fell in love with Tatsumi
Oct 2, 2022 1:31 PM
Feb 2021
I'm glad interesting things are starting to happen
Dec 18, 2022 3:18 AM
Jun 2014
Been rapidly losing interest in the show for the last several episodes. This one made me drop it. For no particular reason, just I don't foresee any significant improvements to the show.
Feb 9, 2023 1:08 PM

Mar 2010
If we were to be honest, I should have been the one to be put in that chained collar..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 8, 2023 11:35 AM

Aug 2019
Very convincing disguise Esdeath had there /s

Better than the glasses disguise used in some other shows though

Oct 23, 2023 7:26 AM
Sep 2023
Kena spoiler jadi nerhenti nonton 🤦‍♂️
Feb 3, 5:43 PM
Oct 2023
the Jeagers seem really interesting,poor navy guy being with such weird people lmao.Looks like Esdeath fell in love with non other than our mc lmao.
Feb 16, 8:48 PM
Nov 2023
Some comedy aspect is present this time. Tatsumi met the love conditions😂. I atleast want him to be trained by Esdeath and become stronger. Excited for his one-on-one fights.
Night raid please don't take any miscalculated steps.
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Nov 2020
I like Wave. He's literally just Tatsumi again
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Yesterday, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2014

428 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 1, 8:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.