Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 1:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mm, Cross Ability. It looks like there are certain conditions to use it effectively. This shouldn't be entirely surprising though.

It looks like a deal is proposed but I don't trust her much in these type of negotiations.
Sep 10, 2014 1:40 PM
Jan 2008
The level of abuse enabled by the Cross Act and Direct Cross would be crazy.

As we've already seen: You could commit crimes and never pay for them.
Or speculation: Sachi isn't the "real Sachi" inside.

Take two Seals and find some person you want to be who doesn't know about it, and just jack their body, etc. You could even plausibly deny it if they were tied up/knocked out when you did the transfer -- they would suddenly be standing in front of themselves tied up, and when you awoke just freak out and ask why they tied you up, deny any swap happened or something. (Even hire some goon to count to 1 minute 2 seconds then run off with the two Seals so they didn't even have that to go on)
Sep 23, 2014 1:03 PM
Sep 2014
Anyone else get the feeling that his class rep is the murderer, she definitely seems to like kamiya and I find it suspicious that she was talking about how it would be good if his sister would just die the day after someone murderd hhis sister
Nov 10, 2014 2:36 AM

Aug 2011
xzzxman said:
Anyone else get the feeling that his class rep is the murderer, she definitely seems to like kamiya and I find it suspicious that she was talking about how it would be good if his sister would just die the day after someone murderd hhis sister
YES, that's the feeling I got too. When the MC waved her off, she gave off slight hints of someone that could be a yandere.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka no Cross Method Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

2 by Sicro »»
Jun 24, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Cross Method Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2017

7 by GREY8 »»
Jan 3, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Cross Method Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

5 by RegulusX »»
Dec 8, 2021 3:37 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Cross Method Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2015

3 by RegulusX »»
Dec 7, 2021 9:05 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Cross Method Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 17, 2017 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.