Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 1, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
Let me ask you this, is it a plothole that Shanks scared away a Sea King in the first episode? He was standing in the water so it was obvious that he didn't have a Devil Fruit, how could he have possibly done it? Oh, that's right, Haki. Still a plothole though, because it took too long for Haki to be formally introduced.
So what if it took too long? That's not a plothole if it was explained later on.

Kuma and his bullshitty powers will NEVER be explained. It should have been explained before Kuma lost his memory. Now it doesn't even matter anymore.

By the way, Haki is different for each person.

Enel can spectate the whole world and predict the movements of anyone. Luffy has an extremely weaker version of that Haki (just like most people actually)

Shanks can have his conqueror haki turned on the form of an aura, Luffy can only release some bursts of Haki.

Vergo can strengthen his whole body, Luffy can only do so to some body parts.

The list goes on.

Shanks was weaker 10 years ago. He doesn't has the power to do "bursts", or at least he didn't had such power 10 years ago. He could only use his aura. So when the sea monster appeared, Shanks turned on his aura, but as he was still weak it took some seconds for the sea monster to be affected by Shank's haki. Thus, he ended up losing an arm.

There you go.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
VudisSep 10, 2014 9:54 AM
Sep 1, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
Minagatachi said:
Let me ask you this, is it a plothole that Shanks scared away a Sea King in the first episode? He was standing in the water so it was obvious that he didn't have a Devil Fruit, how could he have possibly done it? Oh, that's right, Haki. Still a plothole though, because it took too long for Haki to be formally introduced.
So what if it took too long? That's not a plothole if it was explained later on.

Kuma and his bullshitty powers will NEVER be explained. It should have been explained before Kuma lost his memory. Now it doesn't even matter anymore.
lupadim is time traveler confirmed.

If that's true though, that's a loose-end, not a plothole.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2014 2:36 AM

Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
lupadim said:

DIdn't you say that it wouldn't be a plothole anymore when Oda explained it? Facepalm
Sep 2, 2014 5:12 AM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
Minagatachi said:

DIdn't you say that it wouldn't be a plothole anymore when Oda explained it? Facepalm
Note how I said "probably", I never said it was guaranteed that he'd explain it. I'm just pointing out that it is pointless to complain about plotholes until the end of the series as it is highly possible that we are just missing a vital piece of information. And in this case, if we never get that information it's a loose-end, because we never learned exactly how Kuma's ability functions.

Can you guarantee that in a few years time I won't be able to come back, necro this thread and completely shut you down with updated information from a new chapter? Innocent until proven guilty.
MinagatachiSep 2, 2014 5:19 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2014 5:22 AM

Jul 2010
tr1ckst3r said:
Keyword is the conversation between Shirohige and Roger.
Roger said "should I tell you [b]HOW[/b] to get to Raftel?

one of the few meaningful things I read in this thread.

imagine this island appears only on certain days, or is reachable only if you have something on you or the blood of D.?

Sep 2, 2014 8:20 AM

Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
lupadim said:
Note how I said "probably", I never said it was guaranteed that he'd explain it. I'm just pointing out that it is pointless to complain about plotholes until the end of the series as it is highly possible that we are just missing a vital piece of information. And in this case, if we never get that information it's a loose-end, because we never learned exactly how Kuma's ability functions.

Can you guarantee that in a few years time I won't be able to come back, necro this thread and completely shut you down with updated information from a new chapter? Innocent until proven guilty.
Yes, I can guarantee it.

Innocent until proven guilty? Please. It is way easier to prove that someone is guilty. So, guilty until proven innocent.
Sep 2, 2014 8:55 AM
Aug 2014
lupadim said:
Minagatachi said:

Yes, I can guarantee it.

Innocent until proven guilty? Please. It is way easier to prove that someone is guilty. So, guilty until proven innocent.

omg please stop u are making my tummy hurt...

u dont even know what a plot hole is.... u are in no position to call anyone guilty....

your whole thinking is wrong i dont even know where to start....
Sep 2, 2014 9:10 AM

Aug 2012
sunnyphoenix said:

omg please stop u are making my tummy hurt...

u dont even know what a plot hole is.... u are in no position to call anyone guilty....

your whole thinking is wrong i dont even know where to start....
You don't know where to start from because there is no starting point. My logic has a solid base. My theory is correct. And you are the one who doesn't knows what a plothole is apparently.

Mod Edit: Modified quote tower; please spoiler or remove old quotes.
VudisSep 10, 2014 9:58 AM
Sep 2, 2014 9:24 AM
Aug 2014
lupadim said:
You don't know where to start from because there is no starting point. My logic has a solid base. My theory is correct. And you are the one who doesn't knows what a plothole is apparently.

lol the delusion...

your logic is flawed.... if we can call that logic...

and u clearly dont know what a plot hole is

Sep 2, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2012
sunnyphoenix said:

lol the delusion...

your logic is flawed.... if we can call that logic...

and u clearly dont know what a plot hole is[/quote]Do you really think so? Well, care to explain to us what is a plothole?

Sep 2, 2014 10:18 AM

Apr 2014
the point is, HOW THE FUCK did Kuma not sending them to Raftel being a plothole?
Sep 2, 2014 11:38 AM
Aug 2014
tr1ckst3r said:
the point is, HOW THE FUCK did Kuma not sending them to Raftel being a plothole?

IDK... he just think it is... thats why i said he doesnt know what a plot hole is...
Sep 2, 2014 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
tr1ckst3r said:
The plothole is not exactly the fact Kuma didn't send them to Raftel.

It's more the fact that he never sent anyone (including himself) to there. He is like a huge teleport-to-raftel machine and no one even cares.
Sep 2, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2014
lupadim said:
tr1ckst3r said:

It's more the fact that he never sent anyone (including himself) to there. He is like a huge teleport-to-raftel machine and no one even cares.

he can't send people to a place he don't know where.
simple right?
Sep 2, 2014 11:47 AM
Apr 2013
"Gol D. Roger and his crew are the only known people to have reached the island. Roger offered Whitebeard the information on how to get to Raftel, but Whitebeard declined because of his own dreams of achieving a "family" of crew members instead of reaching One Piece. This also indicates that getting to the island is not as simple as sailing to the end of the Grand Line"

he doesn't know where it is.
Sep 2, 2014 12:46 PM

Aug 2012
tr1ckst3r said:
lupadim said:

simple right?
That creates a new plothole. The fact he sent Luffy and his crew to training places without even visiting those places. "He did visit them" no he didn't because Boa Hancock said Luffy was the first man on her island.
Sep 2, 2014 12:59 PM
Mar 2013
people seem to forget that kuma's power is to push, not teleport. he only needs to know the coordinates (location) of an island to send someone there. since nobody knows where raftel is he can't send someone there since he doesn't know the location aka the direction and force needed to send someone there

I never thought me of all people would be defending One Piece
Sep 2, 2014 4:27 PM
Oct 2012
Lemme just post this here...:
"A plot hole, or plothole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that creates a paradox in the story that cannot be reconciled with any explanation. These include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline." ~Wikipedia
Sep 2, 2014 5:29 PM

Aug 2012
rickylrico said:
"A plot hole, or plothole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that creates a paradox in the story that cannot be reconciled with any explanation. These include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline." ~Wikipedia
Exactly. Thanks for teaching them what is a plothole.
Sep 2, 2014 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
tr1ckst3r said:

simple right?
That creates a new plothole. The fact he sent Luffy and his crew to training places without even visiting those places. "He did visit them" no he didn't because Boa Hancock said Luffy was the first man on her island.
That doesn't mean he doesn't know where Amazon Lilly is. All those marines who were trying to get Hancock to join the war knew where it was without ever actually visiting the island.

lupadim said:
rickylrico said:
"that cannot be reconciled with any explanation" - This can be reconciled with an explanation, therefore you're the one that doesn't know what a plothole is.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:00 AM
Sep 2, 2014 6:00 PM

Nov 2013
Grunbeld said:
why not use it to facilitate travel anywhere?

What do you think he is? A travel agency? :D
Sep 2, 2014 6:06 PM

Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
lupadim said:
"that cannot be reconciled with any explanation" - This can be reconciled with an explanation, therefore you're the one that doesn't know what a plothole is.
As I explained before, no matter what explanation is given, it will still be a contradiction.

Consider the following:
- Kuma has the power to send people flying for an APPARENTLY unlimited distance (it is said that some people were never seen again after being touched by Kuma)
- He sent each one of Luffy's crew to a Island so that they could train and get stronger
- Many pirates would be interested on his power to reach Raftel

So why doesn't Kuma send them to Raftel?

Theory A: He needs to have visited the place
Why is it wrong:
Kuma never visited Boa Hancock's Island, because she said Luffy was the first one to step there

[bTheory B: He needs to know where the place is
Why is it wrong:[/b] If he only knew the general location of the Islands, he wouldn't be able to know if they were a good place for Luffy's crew to train. Sending people to unknown Islands in the world of One Piece is the same as sentencing them to death, because Islands may have unknown dangers. In other words, that would imply Kuma did try to kill Luffy and his friends when he sent them to Islands that he (Kuma) did not even visit or know what inhabited them. But why did he protect their ship and waited for like 2 years then?

Conclusion: P L O T H O L E
Sep 2, 2014 6:33 PM

Mar 2014
lupadim said:
Minagatachi said:
As I explained before, no matter what explanation is given, it will still be a contradiction.

Consider the following:
- Kuma has the power to send people flying for an APPARENTLY unlimited distance (it is said that some people were never seen again after being touched by Kuma)
- He sent each one of Luffy's crew to a Island so that they could train and get stronger

Why is it wrong:
Kuma never visited Boa Hancock's Island, because she said Luffy was the first one to step there

Why is it wrong:[/b] If he only knew the general location of the Islands, he wouldn't be able to know if they were a good place for Luffy's crew to train. Sending people to unknown Islands in the world of One Piece is the same as sentencing them to death, because Islands may have unknown dangers. In other words, that would imply Kuma did try to kill Luffy and his friends when he sent them to Islands that he (Kuma) did not even visit or know what inhabited them. But why did he protect their ship and waited for like 2 years then?

Your argument against Theory B is wrong. He's not sending them to unknown places, he knows where they are. He knew where the locations of these islands were and whats on them before he sent most of them.

Like I said in a previous post only Luffy/Brook/Usopp seemed to have ended up in lucky places where they could train. The other 6 were sent to places where Kuma knew could help them.

So in summary Kuma can send you to a specific location if he knows where it is.
Sep 2, 2014 8:58 PM

Nov 2013
lupadim said:
long comment about the RoughTell thing

One does not simply fly to RoughTell. If it was that easy tons of people would have been able to visit it and the world gov would have already destroyed it.

Maybe RoughTell isn't even an island !
Sep 2, 2014 9:46 PM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
Minagatachi said:

Consider the following:

Why is it wrong:

Theory B: Maybe he was aware of who/what was on each island before he sent them?
MinagatachiSep 2, 2014 9:53 PM
Sep 3, 2014 6:15 AM

Apr 2014
people keep telling him he need to know where the place is, not necessarily visit it before.
lupadim said:
Why is it wrong: Kuma never visited Boa Hancock's Island, because she said Luffy was the first one to step there

Rayleigh visit it before, that Vice Admiral visit it before(not enter the Island tho), everybody know where Amazon Liliy is. your point is invalid.

lupadim said:
Why is it wrong: If he only knew the general location of the Islands, he wouldn't be able to know if they were a good place for Luffy's crew to train. Sending people to unknown Islands in the world of One Piece is the same as sentencing them to death, because Islands may have unknown dangers. In other words, that would imply Kuma did try to kill Luffy and his friends when he sent them to Islands that he (Kuma) did not even visit or know what inhabited them. But why did he protect their ship and waited for like 2 years then?

FIRST OF ALL, KUMA NOT SEND THEM FLYING SO THAT THEY CAN TRAIN FOR FAK SAKE!!!
he just save them from Kizaru.
and about why did he know they will reunited again and protect they're ship? watch the anime when they on the way to Fishman Island.

JD2411 said:

I never thought me of all people would be defending One Piece

yeah, I'm quite surprised too. :D

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:03 AM
Sep 3, 2014 6:56 AM
Aug 2014
ChikyuTenshi said:

For God's Sake, We Don't Even Know How Kuma's Ability Work In The First Place Let Alone Making Conclusion That It's A Plothole

Let's Say That "Theory A" Is False,

"Theory B" States That He Should Only Know The Location Right? What Are Your Proof That He Never Visited Kuraigana Island, Boin Archipelago, Weatheria, Momoiro Island, Torino Kingdom, Tequila Wolf, Karakuri Island And Namakura Island?

omg seriously now... even if he had the ability to do it... how its a plot hole that he didnt send anyone there!!!

rayleigh knows how to go there, OMG PLOTHOLE he isnt the next pirate king and he didnt send anyone tehre.... pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

just because u can do something it doesnt mean u have to do it...!!! this isnt what a plothole is...

and raftel isnt that easy to reach.... there are certainly big obstacles and tricks to get there... otherwise someone would have reach it by now.....

jeezzz
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:03 AM
Sep 3, 2014 7:25 AM

Jan 2014
jal90 said:
With Luffy it did -just reread it and yep, it qualifies as an instance of Conqueror's Haki, I only remembered the giant bull running away but not falling- but not with Shanks. Fundamentally, because we don't see the Sea King fainting. He simply orders the monster to get lost.

Anyway. Haki or not. I reread that part as well and it doesn't qualify for me as a plothole. The fact is that Shanks' arm is taken off before he makes use of his power. It is taken off when he focuses his efforts on saving Luffy. Haki as has been shown so far is not a permanent stat, it is, rather, a power that emerges from a state of concentration in fight.

Talking about them being fodder in general. Not a permanent stat but lacks absolute sense for him to go save luffy, lose arm, then defeat the monster rather than do THAT from the get go and avoid it all.

tr1ckst3r said:
Luffy said it himself that Haki is used by many people and one of those people that he saw using Haki is Shanks.
That power that Shanks used to drive away that monster is Haki according to the One Piece world itself.

and I'm at loss of word to people that say "why don't just send them to Raftel if he can send them to a various Island?" as a plot hole
is this the best you can do in pointing out One Piece plot hole?

Did he state that? And was he referring to the sea king? Cause knowing that makes this a plot hole as well.
I already explained why I think it's a plot hole and that's not about Raftel.
Sep 3, 2014 7:28 AM

Mar 2014
People need to remember that Kuma hits them there. He doesn't use teleportation. If he knows where the location is roughly he can send someone there. There is no plothole.

Mod Edit: removed backseat modding
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:04 AM
Sep 3, 2014 7:35 AM

Jan 2014
Humza_96 said:
People need to remember that Kuma hits them there. He doesn't use teleportation. If he knows where the location is roughly he can send someone there. There is no plothole.

Makes it more iffy that Kuma has near perfect trajectory.
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:04 AM
Sep 3, 2014 9:23 AM

Aug 2012
When people see they are wrong, they start to call you a troll.

The problem is that you guys just CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC.

He never visited Boa Hancock's Island because Luffy was the first one there. Rayleigh visited it? I doubt that. Even if he did, Kuma didn't. Why would he go there? It would also be too obvious if a giant robot was there, the other women would notice, and Boa Hancock said Luffy was the first.

Now you see, it is also impossible to reach the Island because of the sea monsters.

The only possibility is that Kuma threw them to random Islands. But that would be the same as killing them, because in One Piece there are unknown dangers on unknown Islands , so he would be basically sentencing each person to death if he was sending them to random Islands. How can you call that "saving them"? He had to be aware of each danger in each Island before sending them.
Sep 3, 2014 10:56 AM

Apr 2014
lupadim said:
The only possibility is that Kuma threw them to random Islands. But that would be the same as killing them, because in One Piece there are unknown dangers on unknown Islands , so he would be basically sentencing each person to death if he was sending them to random Islands. How can you call that "saving them"? He had to be aware of each danger in each Island before sending them.

yes random Island and yes Kuma save them from Laser Firing Monster named Kizaru, didn't I told you that already?
and I told you watch Fishmand Island Arc where they talk about Kuma motive.

VudisSep 10, 2014 10:06 AM
Sep 3, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2013
lupadim said:

If someone were to shoot a laser through your head and someone else gave you the possibility to fly randomly somewhere in the world what would you choose?

For most of the distinations you can assume it was just a gamble.
Sep 3, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2012
short_review said:
lupadim said:

If someone were to shoot a laser through your head and someone else gave you the possibility to fly randomly somewhere in the world what would you choose?

For most of the distinations you can assume it was just a gamble.
A gamble? It was too perfect to be a gamble.

Robin went to a place full of history. Sanji was on a place that obliged him to run a lot and train his legs. Damn, Luffy ended up in an Island inhabited by a conqueror haki user. Do I need to remind you that so far only nine characters showed haki? (half of them are dead). Usopp simply ended up in an Island that should be called "Island made for adventurers and long nose guys that use slingshots and tricks". Franky simply appeared next to a cyborg crafter (actually maybe the guy was a cyborg himself, I don't remember it). Zoro conveniently appeared next to Mihawk.

Oh, there's that. He simply appeared next to Mihawk. Mihawk. Best swordsman in the world. Mihawk would easily defeat Kizaru in a fight. Zoro would be safer if he stayed there. What if Mihawk had decided "Nah I'm not in a good mood just die bro"

It was just too convenient for them. Kuma obviously had already visited all those Islands, and not only that, he had also at the very least met all those people (or at least most of them). But that creates a contradiction: He couldn't have known Boa Hancock.
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:08 AM
Sep 3, 2014 1:03 PM

Nov 2012
lupadim said:
Mihawk would easily defeat Kizaru in a fight.

What?
Sep 3, 2014 1:11 PM

Aug 2012
SuperRed said:
lupadim said:
Mihawk would easily defeat Kizaru in a fight.

What?
If you watch the movies, you will see that Kizaru fights a lot whiel using a light sword. The thing is, Mihawk is the best swordsman in the world, it's an easy victory for him.
Sep 3, 2014 6:15 PM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
SuperRed said:

What?
If you watch the movies, you will see that Kizaru fights a lot whiel using a light sword. The thing is, Mihawk is the best swordsman in the world, it's an easy victory for him.
Yeah because Kizaru can only use his sword and in no way alter how he fights to fight Mihawk. Yeah because movies are canon. Yeah because a shichubukai is stronger than an admiral.
Sep 4, 2014 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
We've seen vice admirals pretty close to Amazon Lily before. Just because Kuma hasn't been on the island itself doesn't mean he hasn't been near it or on it secretly.

One other possibility is his Pacifista modifications. Pacifisita's obviously have a lot of world relevant data stored inside them since they can bring up info on detected pirates. It wouldn't be too far fetched to say that this info was available to Kuma at the time since he was almost entirely converted and that the database contained info on islands known by the WG.

As for not being 100% sure they would train. Chopper brought that up way before you.

The characters haven't forgotten how weird it was and the author hasn't forgotten either. Pretty reasonable to expect an explanation sometime in the future so please let this die already.
removed-userSep 4, 2014 3:11 AM
Sep 4, 2014 3:08 AM
Jun 2013
HE SENT THEM TO PROTECT THEM FOR DYING

EITHER IT SHOULD BE RANDOM PLACES WHICH TURNED PERFECT....WHICH NO ONE WILL AGREE TO......

OR THE BEST POSSIBLE REASON MAY BE HE MUST KNOW WHERE THOSE PLACES WERE.... INSTEAD OF HIM BEING IN THAT PLACE ONCE.......
Sep 4, 2014 11:32 AM

Aug 2012
jpem said:
We've seen vice admirals pretty close to Amazon Lily before. Just because Kuma hasn't been on the island itself doesn't mean he hasn't been near it or on it secretly.

One other possibility is his Pacifista modifications. Pacifisita's obviously have a lot of world relevant data stored inside them since they can bring up info on detected pirates. It wouldn't be too far fetched to say that this info was available to Kuma at the time since he was almost entirely converted and that the database contained info on islands known by the WG.

As for not being 100% sure they would train. Chopper brought that up way before you.

The characters haven't forgotten how weird it was and the author hasn't forgotten either. Pretty reasonable to expect an explanation sometime in the future so please let this die already.
Now this is a real explanation.

You're right in the end.

It is perfectly plausible that Kuma would use a "computer" on his head to calculate the best location for each one of Luffy's crew.

VudisSep 10, 2014 10:10 AM
Sep 4, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2013
lupadim said:
jpem said:

You're right in the end.

It is perfectly plausible that Kuma would use a "computer" on his head to calculate the best location for each one of Luffy's crew.
Almost everything jpem said has already been stated in this thread, other than the theory that Kuma might have Pacifista information in his brain. It was already stated many times in the thread that it isn't a plothole and it is waiting to be explained. We also established ages ago that Kuma probably knew where the island is but hadn't actually visited it.

Honestly, the only thing jpem's comment accomplished in this thread that no one else had was bringing up the fact that Kuma might have had Pacifista information in his brain (which I never even came close to thinking of, props), provide a panel directly from the manga that was backing up his argument and then simplify all the things that have been said on many occasions so your simple brain could understand what was being said.

VudisSep 10, 2014 10:10 AM
Sep 4, 2014 4:56 PM

Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
lupadim said:

You're right in the end.

Almost everything jpem said has already been stated in this thread, other than the theory that Kuma might have Pacifista information in his brain. It was already stated many times in the thread that it isn't a plothole and it is waiting to be explained. We also established ages ago that Kuma probably knew where the island is but hadn't actually visited it.

Honestly, the only thing jpem's comment accomplished in this thread that no one else had was bringing up the fact that Kuma might have had Pacifista information in his brain (which I never even came close to thinking of, props), provide a panel directly from the manga that was backing up his argument and then simplify all the things that have been said on many occasions so your simple brain could understand what was being said.
L
The pacifista information changes EVERYTHING. Without the pacifista information, Kuma would be basically saying "lol Kizaru is going to kill you so I'll just throw y'all in some random islands, I mean, I don't even know what lies there, maybe Don Flamingo is there, whatever, have a good travel". But he has pacifista information. He knew exactly what dangers inhabited each Island.

Good job for solving the mystery jpem

VudisSep 10, 2014 10:12 AM
Sep 4, 2014 5:01 PM

Nov 2013
lupadim said:
tr1ckst3r said:

simple right?

kuma is definitely much older than hancock + she could have just not known
Sep 4, 2014 5:18 PM

May 2012
how can you send someone to a place you dont know where? seriously there's nothing to argue with it..

Sep 4, 2014 5:20 PM

Mar 2014
Celestrial2 said:
lupadim said:

kuma is definitely much older than hancock + she could have just not known

Nah Kuma's never been, he just knows where it is.

Anyways lupadim has finally accepted that its not a plothole so there's no need to explain things over to him. We can finally rest. lol
Sep 4, 2014 11:54 PM

Mar 2012
It's not a plot hole in itself, but if Kuma hasn't been to one of the islands then it is.
Also, I can feel this power will prove to be problematic and will indeed create holes in the long run.
End Zionazism
Sep 7, 2014 1:09 PM

Mar 2014
Kumas power can be explained. It has been explained to you like 10 times in this thread, yet you seem to ignore the posts which are explaining it to you. I wonder why.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:17 AM
Sep 7, 2014 1:42 PM

Aug 2012
Humza_96 said:
[Kumas power can be explained. It has been explained to you like 10 times in this thread, yet you seem to ignore the posts which are explaining it to you. I wonder why.
I did read the explanations, but the problem is that they don't suffice the plothole.

The only explanation that was good is the theory that Kuma has some "extra" intelligence, which is a result from the investigation of other members of the marine. He used that data do determine the best landing points for each one of Luffy's crew. THAT theory is fine.
Sep 7, 2014 5:10 PM

Mar 2014
lupadim said:
Humza_96 said:
[Kumas power can be explained. It has been explained to you like 10 times in this thread, yet you seem to ignore the posts which are explaining it to you. I wonder why.
I did read the explanations, but the problem is that they don't suffice the plothole.

The only explanation that was good is the theory that Kuma has some "extra" intelligence, which is a result from the investigation of other members of the marine. He used that data do determine the best landing points for each one of Luffy's crew. THAT theory is fine.

So if you acknowledge that theory and say its fine why are you still calling it a plothole?
Sep 7, 2014 6:40 PM

Aug 2012
Humza_96 said:
So if you acknowledge that theory and say its fine why are you still calling it a plothole?
Because I highly doubt the Kuma thing will ever be explained in the anime, that makes me think Oda has no idea how to explain it

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
VudisSep 10, 2014 10:17 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 843 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

16 by FedeMetal »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 842 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

20 by FedeMetal »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 402 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 24, 2009

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:28 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 401 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 16, 2009

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:10 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 400 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Miked - May 9, 2009

135 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 11:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.