Forum Settings
Forums
New
Are you attracted to older men/women?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 30, 2014 7:25 PM
Jun 2014
Tachycardic said:
I'm willing to accept women 1 or 2 years older than I am. Any older than that and I'll be a bit uncomfortable with the relationship.
Because you're not alpha enough to dominate someone older than you.
Aug 30, 2014 7:31 PM

Sep 2011
Revelry said:
Tachycardic said:
I'm willing to accept women 1 or 2 years older than I am. Any older than that and I'll be a bit uncomfortable with the relationship.
you don't have to dominate.
Aug 30, 2014 7:32 PM

Apr 2014
I must say, I do like older guys but I think ten years older is a bit much, maybe if I was older it wouldn't be, but right now I think guys around six or seven years older would be the limit.
Aug 30, 2014 7:34 PM

Aug 2009
marriage said:
Rothion said:
You're making your opinion look like a statement of facts, you should back it up with an argument instead.

why do you need to argue that a 15 yo and a 22 yo shouldnt be dating........ its fairly obvious but I expect this type of response from MAL

15 year olds are a lot dumber than people in their twenties and arent fully capable of making rational decisions all the time, the only type of person who would argue with that statement is a 15 year old. Its manipulation on the 22 year old's part because no normal person past highschool age would go for a HS sophomore unless they meant to manipulate them in some way, and if they had sex then its statutory rape. If youre over 18 you should know better than to date minors

I hate this sentiment. 15 year olds are more than capable of making rational decisions. Will they make rational decisions a 100% of the time? Probably not, but no one does.

People need to stop acting like 13-16 year olds are kids that they need to protect with their moral mumbo jumbo.

Also, 15 isn't considered a minor in a lot of countries.
Aug 30, 2014 7:35 PM

Jun 2010
Revelry said:
Tachycardic said:

I don't see why men have to dominate women in a relationship to begin with.
Aug 30, 2014 7:37 PM
Jun 2014
-Linus- said:
Revelry said:
Yeah, go and be someone's little bitch instead. Make sure you clean the house properly. You want a reward later on, don't you?
Aug 30, 2014 7:39 PM
Jun 2014
Ange892 said:
I must say, I do like older guys but I think ten years older is a bit much, maybe if I was older it wouldn't be, but right now I think guys around six or seven years older would be the limit.
If you're into guys six years older than you, then you've already crossed the threshold. It would no longer make any difference if you date someone ten, twenty, or thirty years older than you.
Aug 30, 2014 7:40 PM

Jan 2014
Nope.

As they say in Japan, women are like Christmas cakes. Past 25, they're just not the same...
http://kagami77.imgur.com/
Latest event pictures: Lucky Star Hiiragi Sister's Birthday Event (7/7), Nisekoifes (6/22), Wake Up, Girls! FESTA. (4/27)
Jun 2014
Tachycardic said:
Revelry said:
Then I'm curious why you'd be uncomfortable having a relationship with a woman 3 years older than you.

Jun 2010
kagami77 said:
Nope.

As they say in Japan, women are like Christmas cakes. Past 25, they're just not the same...

But Asian women never age...

Revelry said:
Tachycardic said:
Then I'm curious why you'd be uncomfortable having a relationship with a woman 3 years older than you.

Well, maybe it's just because I've never done it before? I feel like I don't really have many opportunities to meet women who are that much older.
Aug 30, 2014 7:41 PM
Dec 2013
im attracted to 21+ asian females so its not wrong
Aug 30, 2014 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
Revelry said:
-Linus- said:
Yeah, go and be someone's little bitch instead. Make sure you clean the house properly. You want a reward later on, don't you?
Either dominate or be dominated, I feel like that's a terrible mentality for a relationship.
Aug 30, 2014 7:42 PM
Jun 2014
ScazoN said:
im attracted to 21+ asian females so its not wrong
You're also into older Asian women? Damn, Scaz.
Aug 30, 2014 7:42 PM

Aug 2011
Revelry said:
-Linus- said:

Man, Revelry. How many spineless and hopelessly beta males are you pulling with that attitude? Rawr.

Aug 30, 2014 7:48 PM

Nov 2012
Revelry said:
Ange892 said:
If you're into guys six years older than you, then you've already crossed the threshold. It would no longer make any difference if you date someone ten, twenty, or thirty years older than you.

hmmm my dad and stepmom age difference is like 11 years I think, he was in his mid 40s and stepmom in mid 30s when they got married I believe.. I have no idea as to what the story was behind their meeting eachother, how long they dated, how they eventually cared enough about eachother to get married, or how that age difference factor affected anything, I will never know.. I don't want to know anyway.
Aug 30, 2014 8:05 PM

Jul 2011
Olveparty said:
marriage said:

why do you need to argue that a 15 yo and a 22 yo shouldnt be dating........ its fairly obvious but I expect this type of response from MAL

15 year olds are a lot dumber than people in their twenties and arent fully capable of making rational decisions all the time, the only type of person who would argue with that statement is a 15 year old. Its manipulation on the 22 year old's part because no normal person past highschool age would go for a HS sophomore unless they meant to manipulate them in some way, and if they had sex then its statutory rape. If youre over 18 you should know better than to date minors

I hate this sentiment. 15 year olds are more than capable of making rational decisions. Will they make rational decisions a 100% of the time? Probably not, but no one does.

People need to stop acting like 13-16 year olds are kids that they need to protect with their moral mumbo jumbo.

Also, 15 isn't considered a minor in a lot of countries.

You sound like a 15 yo from this post lol, no 15 year old is emotionally/intellectually on the same level as a 22 year old also no one cares that 15 'isnt considered minor in a lot of countries,' its still wrong for an adult to go for a child/teenager. Are you trolling or dumb
Aug 30, 2014 8:24 PM

Feb 2012
I'd prefer someone closer to my age..

Aug 30, 2014 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
Don't care for teenaged girls.
Aug 30, 2014 8:32 PM

Dec 2010
I'm only attracted to girls aged 9-12
Aug 30, 2014 8:37 PM

May 2012
Probably not. I'd rather someone around the same age as I so we can be on the same level of experience as much as possible. I'd feel uncomfortable being with a woman with 10+ years more life experience than I.

But yes, I can feel attracted to someone way older than me, though I will never actually try to do anything more than that.
OlemAug 30, 2014 8:40 PM

Aug 30, 2014 8:38 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah, when I was like 14, kind of like this:

Though now, I'm 20 I don't really have much interest in older women (25+). I like engaging in intellectual discourse with older women, but it seems like too much of a hassle to be involved romantically / sexually with them. A lot of them are very clever at being manipulate, and as much as I like games it's very tedious to have your guard up all the time. That isn't to say there aren't women in a 2-3 year neighbourhood of my age that are manipulative, but generally it's easier to spot and counter.
Aug 31, 2014 1:06 PM

Aug 2014
As a 20 year old male, I do, and have always found an attraction to females that are younger and shorter than me, but are smarter than me. Unfortunately as I'm young, this is not something I tend to run across to often (Read: Pretty much never). That's OK though, I don't have an interest in having a relationship at the moment, because the only relationship I'm interested in is a serious one, and I just don't want that kind of commitment right now.
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! My love, my anger, and ALL MY SORROW! - Domon Kasshu - G Gundam
Aug 31, 2014 3:02 PM

Sep 2012
I used to only be attracted to older women because I couldn't see the immature (physically and mentally) women in my age-range as attractive.

Now that I'm 20, that isn't the case. Everyone that's in my age range or higher without being a granny is now my sexual prey.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 31, 2014 3:14 PM

Mar 2012
Nah, not really. The difference will become shitty later in life.
Aug 31, 2014 3:23 PM

Oct 2012
Revelry said:
I am 18 and I find myself attracted to men who are at least 10 years older than me. I think it's because they have money.
Fixed.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Aug 31, 2014 3:29 PM

Oct 2012
marriage said:
15 year olds are a lot dumber than people in their twenties and arent fully capable of making rational decisions
So you're 15?
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Aug 31, 2014 5:29 PM

May 2010
No, I don't. I mean I guess it would depend how much older...

My best friend (23) is getting married to someone who is 52 - ...I would say that is too old. But I guess she seems happy...

Each to their own I guess :-o
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Sep 1, 2014 3:43 PM
Jun 2014
katsucats said:
Revelry said:
I am 18 and I find myself attracted to men who are at least 10 years older than me. I think it's because they have money.
Fixed.
That's why I ship you and Starry hard.
RevelrySep 1, 2014 4:24 PM
Sep 1, 2014 4:04 PM

Jun 2014
I like how people can just accept how messed up they are on MAL, feels like true freedom.
Sep 1, 2014 4:08 PM

Feb 2013
Clayten said:
I like how people can just accept how messed up they are on MAL, feels like true freedom.
Develope pls.
Sep 1, 2014 4:10 PM

Jun 2014
NTAD said:
Clayten said:
Develope pls.

come again?
Sep 1, 2014 4:11 PM

Jun 2008
Diassia said:

My best friend (23) is getting married to someone who is 52 - ...I would say that is too old. But I guess she seems happy...

Happy for the money she'll get from the guy?

Hmm...
Sep 1, 2014 4:16 PM

Nov 2012
wait... 23 and 52 !?!?!?? those are basically the ages of me and my mother O.O
Sep 1, 2014 4:43 PM

Feb 2013
Clayten said:
NTAD said:
Develope pls.

come again?
That's what she said.

It means please explain what your comment is implying in further detail.
Sep 1, 2014 4:54 PM

Jul 2014
I prefer lolis, I haven't really developed a age preference when it comes to males.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Sep 1, 2014 5:31 PM

Jul 2014
Women age much more quickly than men, but there is still an absurd superstition among the middle classes that any disparity in age greater than two or three years makes the man "too old."

Politics
by Aristotle

"Women should marry when they are about eighteen years of age, and men at seven and thirty; then they are in the prime of life, and the decline in the powers of both will coincide" (Politics, VII, xvi).

Twelfth Night
by Shakespeare

"Let still the woman take
An elder than herself; so wears she to him,
So sways she level on her husband's heart;
For women are as roses, whose fair flower
Being once display'd, doth fall that very hour" (Twelfth Night, II, 4).

The Sexual Question
by Dr. August Forel

"We can therefore affirm that, as a rule, in order to be both normal and lasting, a monogamous union requires that the husband should be from six to twelve years older than his wife, and that the latter should marry as young as possible" (p. 428).
Sep 1, 2014 5:40 PM

Jun 2014
NTAD said:
Clayten said:

come again?
That's what she said.

When I say messed up I'm referring to personal preferences that differ from the majority "norm", things that are generally frowned upon. But on MAL people don't bash people for it, which Id like society to take note of.
Sep 1, 2014 5:43 PM

Feb 2013
Clayten said:
NTAD said:
That's what she said.

When I say messed up I'm referring to personal preferences that differ from the majority "norm", things that are generally frowned upon. But on MAL people don't bash people for it, which Id like society to take note of.
Ok gotcha.
Sep 1, 2014 5:50 PM

Jun 2014
Clayten said:

I'm necrophilic and I've been waiting to tell you this, but I watch you when you sleep.
XariSep 1, 2014 5:54 PM

Sep 1, 2014 6:15 PM

Jun 2014
Xari said:
Clayten said:

I'm necrophilic and I've been waiting to tell you this, but I watch you when you sleep.

Oh stop it you, you'll make me blush
Sep 1, 2014 6:22 PM

Nov 2012
i like lisa ann so.... yes
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 1, 2014 6:33 PM

Apr 2012
I'm 17, and in my eyes, women (typically) start becoming physically unattractive somewhere in their mid/late 30's. Excluding appearance, which I'm not too fussed about unless they're a wrinkled kick or a baby-faced child, I don't really care about age, so long as they're mentally mature.
Sep 1, 2014 6:37 PM

Apr 2012
Tachii said:
Diassia said:

Happy for the money she'll get from the guy?

Hmm...

Not everybody thinks the same way you do.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 7 hours ago

2 by BitChilly »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

58 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 10 hours ago

13 by Spunkert »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

3 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Yesterday

21 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.