Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jan 13, 2018 5:30 AM

May 2016
Poor Sinon she played only to come over her fear and she is about to die.
Mar 2, 2018 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
Shocked said:
I can't tell if Kirito is playing a female character or a trap, but it appears from when he checked himself, he was a trap. Nonetheless, my hope is this limits the amount of romance going on in GGO, as Kirito having a friend - and not another potential love interest - could actually be more interesting. I get that from transferring over his account, he's as overpowered and blessed with good fortune as ever, but at the very least, I want Kirito and Sinon to just remain friends and nothing else.

Well, so much for that. Also, seems like Kirito moved on from headpats to shoulder pats. Kind of an odd transition, but okay.

By the way, the art and animation is actually pretty good this season. Though, it might just be due to Kirito's flips not being drawn as blurs and smudges so simulate swift motion. I can actually see what's going on, which is nice. I can't remember if it was like this in the first season, as it's been a while, but I do recall a dip or two at moments.
Mar 30, 2019 9:18 AM
Nov 2015
Rothion said:
Good episode. I hope Sinon doesn't die.

yes, please survive and overcome your fears Sinocchi!!

Kirito will save her right? right?!

of course... it's going to be fine... :)
Jun 22, 2019 5:19 PM
Dec 2017
had completely lost my interest in this anime but now is getting nice once again.
It has lots of potential but the bad writting puts the show very low sometimes...
this "star wars" kirito bullet killer is crazy m8 xDDD
Jul 11, 2019 10:30 PM

Feb 2014
How thoughtful of the Death Gun guy to point his gun to the side and show its emblem to Sinon, so that it would be easier for her to trigger her PTSD panic attack.

Good thing I wasn't watching this while it was airing. These cliffhangers would have been really annoying. Not that they're going to kill off the main girl (and the best girl) of this series.

Also, I really liked the art and animation in this episode. That hyper realistic and detailed crow was especially good.

bashirdk said:
I hope Sinon dies, then it would be realistic. If she is magically saved, it would be stupid as fuck.

With Jedi master God Mode-kun as the protagonist, it's a little too late to hope for realism from this show.
Aug 15, 2019 5:55 PM
Apr 2016
Well, she got to feel the terror of that thing. What a cliffhanger tho.
Sep 2, 2019 2:17 PM

Aug 2017
Oh shit, I forgot Sinon's death flags.

We have more information about Death Gun.

Fun episode.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 20, 2020 12:53 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
If Sinon keeps sticking to Kirito she's going to be disappointed. Don't expect anything special girl.
Nov 19, 2020 1:14 PM

Aug 2019
Kirito and Sinon team up to take down Death Gun. Looks like Sterben was Death Gun and not Gunner X. Sinon might die next episode unless Kirito can save her. Cliffhanger, can't wait to keep watching!
Sep 14, 2022 3:23 PM
Jan 2021
Death gun finally shows up
Oct 29, 2022 12:46 PM

Mar 2019
Sinon, noo!!

I'm guessing that death gun guy had his friends killed by Kirito in SAO, but that would mean they also killed other people so that's what they deserved. Kirito please save her!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 24, 2023 11:25 AM
Jan 2021
nie bylo sceny R U H A Ń I A kirito w dupke
Jul 5, 2023 4:29 PM
Jun 2019
They really trying to let us believe that they would kill off a harem member, lol.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 20, 2023 8:31 AM

Aug 2019
they really liked to make ass shots for shinon.
ill say it again.  i like my fanservice but there are times when fanservice just doesnt work.  shinon, an important character in the story might die and the show is just giving us ass shots.

and as cool as kiritos bullet deflecting is are those flips really necessary :D?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 8:24 AM

Nov 2023
Thanks god she didnt id?
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.