Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2014 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the mood feels kinda calm with the piano music I guess. It looks like Hina got some new clothes. Ah poor Yana this episode..

And we still get a bit of talk about the future as well. This episode felt a bit slow tbh except that ending. "Those are my lines". Oh boy..
Stark700Aug 28, 2014 8:26 AM
Aug 28, 2014 8:29 AM

Oct 2013
sacchan confirmed yuri woohooo
Aug 28, 2014 8:35 AM
Jan 2014
Almost fell asleep during this episode. It's a great watch before going to bed I guess...

But in all honesty what am I really watching? The characters are dull as ever, meaningless dialogues get thrown all over the place, but hey at least we got a different ending this time.

What was the point of this episode? To show that time heals broken relationships? Blegh.

realtalk2016 said:
sacchan confirmed dead next time. much excite.

If someone dies in this anime, I'll rate it 11/10.
Aug 28, 2014 8:36 AM

May 2013
That ending. Is Sachi about to confess? Looks like Kakeru isn't able to see that fragments anymore. Wonder what happened with that.
Aug 28, 2014 8:48 AM

Dec 2012
sachi, oh gosh, that was smooth hahaha
Aug 28, 2014 8:54 AM

Mar 2011
I was almost 100% sure she was going to jump from the top of that tower. Wouldn't that be fitting? Talking about how beautiful the moon is, talking about romantic writers, and then BAM.

I'll say it's a slight improvement over the previous incredibly strange episodes, mostly because the subplot with Hiro and Sacchi is, I feel, a little more interesting than David and Touko and Yuki and Yana.
Aug 28, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 2011
Wait, what was the point of this whole episode? All 20 minutes were wasted on useless interactions except for a few minutes before the end of the episode.
Aug 28, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
So what is everyone in love with Touko. Also why the fuck did she bring Hiro out there for that. She already used the guy before and strung him along. Why not tell him on the down low vs having him go out there to see it for himself. Just seems cruel. And in the end he's used to tell Touko she's in love.
Aug 28, 2014 9:04 AM
Jan 2014
The moment Sacchi invited Hiro as well I knew she was going to confess her feelings to Touko lol. Or at least tell Hiro that Touko was the one she really liked. But I wish Sacchi told Hiro in a more private setting, I mean she bascally used him to sabotage Toukos and Kakeru's date, the least she could have done is told him how she really felt one on one. She basically took Hiro along so she could confess her feelings to Touko in front of him lol.

Also idk if it's just me, but I think Hiro looks a lot better without his hair tied up.
Burgerboner69Aug 28, 2014 9:07 AM
Aug 28, 2014 9:08 AM

Jan 2014
i seriously dont know what characters are thinking,what they are doing,why they are doing...Who are they in the first place...I am just watching it for the good animation and going with the flow...
TyrelAug 29, 2014 3:37 AM
Aug 28, 2014 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
The more I think about it, the more Sacchan continues to piss me off. Seriously. She called Hiro her boyfriend. She strung him a long. She used him multiple times. Why would she think it's okay to bring out the guy that likes her, so he can see her confess to someone else (all while they are in a relationship he thinks is real)?

Seriously, fucked up. What a terrible person. I thought her actions of using Hiro to sabotage Touko's happiness two episodes ago was bad. But this just takes the cake. I would not blame Hiro for telling the group to fuck off, while he goes and makes some new friends.

It also is cruel that she had Hiro deliver the message (by having him read the book). Not only did she confess in front of him, she made him apart of the confession. *blood boils*
Aug 28, 2014 9:28 AM

Dec 2012
"I don't know anything about Yana-chan,Yuki-kun,etc." - Touko being the voice of viewers.

TheArchangel said:
I was almost 100% sure she was going to jump from the top of that tower. Wouldn't that be fitting? Talking about how beautiful the moon is, talking about romantic writers, and then BAM.

Definitely 10/10 if it happened.

AttackOnWaifu said:
The more I think about it, the more Sacchan continues to piss me off. Seriously. She called Hiro her boyfriend. She strung him a long. She used him multiple times. Why would she think it's okay to bring out the guy that likes her, so he can see her confess to someone else (all while they are in a relationship he thinks is real)?

Seriously, fucked up. What a terrible person. I thought her actions of using Hiro to sabotage Touko's happiness two episodes ago was bad. But this just takes the cake. I would not blame Hiro for telling the group to fuck off, while he goes and makes some new friends.

It also is cruel that she had Hiro deliver the message (by having him read the book). Not only did she confess in front of him, she made him apart of the confession. *blood boils*

Every character is fucked up in this series,not just Sacchan. Except for Hiro. He's the only normal person with normal problems. (That being how broken he is after that bitch used him)
And I think that "confession" of Sachi was meant for both of them,that's why she brought them together.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
TyrelAug 29, 2014 3:38 AM
Aug 28, 2014 9:31 AM

Mar 2014
Looks like Yuki x Yanagi will be done when he gives her love reply on the bridge. Probably not in next episode but hopefully it's soon.
Sachi and Hiro will have an open ending, yuri is not easy to melt.
I'm guessing the last voice in preview is Kakeru's, so he misses Touko so much that he stalks her at night.
That "I may never hear them again" - walk away .. since our relationship is based on super power so once it's gone we're done. These two need to stop rely on those fragments or they will never be a couple.
KandorinAug 28, 2014 9:37 AM
Aug 28, 2014 9:32 AM
Apr 2014
i feel so bad for Hiro, Sacchi Confessing her feeling for touko infront of him..

kawaii-despair said:
"I don't know anything about Yana-chan,Yuki-kun,etc." - Touko being the voice of viewers.

i cant agree with this more
Aug 28, 2014 9:32 AM

Apr 2014
YumeKagami said:
AttackOnWaifu said:
So what is everyone in love with Touko. Also why the fuck did she bring Hiro out there for that. She already used the guy before and strung him along. Why not tell him on the down low vs having him go out there to see it for himself. Just seems cruel. And in the end he's used to tell Touko she's in love.
I felt for Hiro right there. I'm not really sure why Sacchi brought Hiro along for the confession. I feel so bad for him right now. He has such a gentle heart ;_; Atleast Yana and Yuki are patching things up so it's not a total loss. But I do hate how they ended the episode with Touka's trademark "eeh?"

I understand that coming out of the closet is really hard. But the thing is, she's been using Hiro. She made him believe they are in a relationship (and while he was still angry at her past actions, he still thought they were dating). So to not only string him along, but to also then confess her love for someone else in front of him?

And the way she went about it, was just really messed up. She made Hiro read a book, so that he would understand the lines she was about to say. She knew he would pick up on what she was saying. So she basically used him to help her confess to Touko. Isn't it bad enough to confess in front of your boyfriend (at least he thinks he's her boyfriend) to someone else, but then also make the person you are hurting, be the one to help make the confession?

I just can't rationalize or justify her actions.
Aug 28, 2014 9:39 AM

Dec 2009
Does Sachi hates Hiro or what? First he uses him for her selfish desire, and now she confesses her love to Touko in front of him?

Poor Hiro. Just forget about that girl and move on with your life.
Aug 28, 2014 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
Linkark07 said:
Does Sachi hates Hiro or what? First he uses him for her selfish desire, and now she confesses her love to Touko in front of him?

Poor Hiro. Just forget about that girl and move on with your life.

Someone will come in here and justify her actions. They will say that this is a show about how love makes you do cruel things. Makes you act selfishly blah blah. And while that is certainly true, it's not an excuse for all the actions/decisions YOU choose to make. This idea that, it's normal for someone to fake date someone, string them a long, and then do all this is NOT normal. She made terrible choices. Love or not, she's an asshole/.
Aug 28, 2014 9:45 AM

Apr 2014
Dang Hiro, I feel really bad for the guy, he seems like one of the nicest characters in this anime and he certainly doesn't deserve to be treated like that by Sachi.
Aug 28, 2014 9:51 AM

Jul 2012
Ugh, so after going away to camp, Yuki suddenly falls for Yana, who up until that point was not even on his radar?! Give me a break >_>
And from their phone conversation, it seems that they are step siblings.

Also, Sacchan really knows how to destroy a person's heart. I can't believe she did that.

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Aug 28, 2014 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
yawn who would've thought, eh...

I hope Hiro will properly broke up with Sacchan and move on. Even if she loves both of them - it's obvious that Tuoko is the more important one, he doesn't deserve to be a spare wheel.
Aug 28, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
kawaii-despair said:

And I think that "confession" of Sachi was meant for both of them,that's why she brought them together.
i think so,too...i think she will say she loves both of them or something like that,she was sending him messages and stuff...There is no other logical explanation...
Aug 28, 2014 10:03 AM

Jan 2008
So it looks like Yukinari x Yanagi is happening? I thought this is what was going to happen but it doesn't make me any more happier. I still want Yukinari x Tohko but I guess it definitely won't happen at this point. It seems Yukinari had finally moved on from Tohko and by saying that he feels comfortable talking to Yanagi could be interpreted that he's starting to see her as someone he wants to be with, right?
Aug 28, 2014 10:08 AM
Dec 2008
YumeKagami said:
Do you think they'll pull a "I used to love you Touko, but now I love Hiro and I am happy for you and Kakeru" or something along those lines?

I keep thinking they are going to trick us with Sacchi's confession. I mean, they can't be serious about having her confess in front of Hiro right? Surely he isn't there solely to push Sacchi's confession and then be left to dry. Atleast I hope not.

Yeah, maybe something along those lines. It'd be too cruel and unforgiving for Sachi to just invite Hiro and shit on him especially after using him like a tool.
Aug 28, 2014 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
gnodab said:
YumeKagami said:
Do you think they'll pull a "I used to love you Touko, but now I love Hiro and I am happy for you and Kakeru" or something along those lines?

I keep thinking they are going to trick us with Sacchi's confession. I mean, they can't be serious about having her confess in front of Hiro right? Surely he isn't there solely to push Sacchi's confession and then be left to dry. Atleast I hope not.

Yeah, maybe something along those lines. It'd be too cruel and unforgiving for Sachi to just invite Hiro and shit on him especially after using him like a tool.

That would be really interesting. And it would also make sense, as it's her way of making Hiro understand why she did what she did the other day (sabotaging Toukou's date). So I can at least agree, we shouldn't jump the gun until the next episode. Until the other shoe drops..so to speak.

However, after what she pulled with Touko and Hiro before, I'm just not optimistic. She's already been that cruel before.
Aug 28, 2014 10:18 AM

Jan 2011
No amount of braindead fanservice can save this shit. Score down to 5/10. This might even beat the Little Busters for the worst show I didnt drop record. And that IS something....
What even makes Touko that special that everyone wants her that bad? Its the 'Eeeehh', what else.
Aug 28, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2010
I don't get how everyone is okay with Sacchan being yuri >.>
Aug 28, 2014 10:23 AM
Dec 2008
People in this show seem to easily move on after experiencing the absence of that person who's usually close to you. Happens with Yuki in summer camp, Sachi when Hiro started ignoring her, might happen with Davido too the preview definitely seems to imply that... kind of lame but eh. I MEAN EEEEEEEHHHH

The show needs to show Yuki and Yanagi's parents. They seem to be interesting folks from that conversation between Yuki and Yanagi. We've already seen the rest of the casts parents so why not them?
Aug 28, 2014 10:28 AM

Aug 2009
CrossDivide said:

What's the difference? Besides, she's probably a bisexual.
Aug 28, 2014 10:35 AM
Aug 2011
Sacchan can confess all she wants but as long as David's ugly mug is still around Touko isn't going to bat an eyelash her way.

CrossDivide said:

uhmmmm what? what a stupid way to phrase something and why should it even matter?

plus she's like dying or something (we wouldn't know because they won't tell us, aside from "having tests at the hospital")
Aug 28, 2014 10:37 AM

Mar 2014
Sachi probably wants Hiro to face it because she knows he has romantic feeling for her. Something like "Accept me for who I am" is what she's trying say to him, it would be more cruel to hide this actually. Besides, Hiro already guessed that much and took a day to think about it.
More importantly, at this point Hiro can choose whether to give up or take this chance to become a great man by saying "Even so I still love you" after being netorared.
Aug 28, 2014 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
Hmmm-m. Mixed feelings about this episode. For some reason, I did enjoy it a bit more; even though it was mostly useless plot filler, it was useless plot filler about the supporting characters, who admittedly I like a lot more than constantly screaming Touko and creepy Kakeru. We get to see how everyone else's relationships have been developing, albeit awkwardly. Much of this episode was, nevertheless, really confusing to me. I had to rewatch several parts to understand what was going on.

The issue, for me, with Glasslip, is that it's trying to be something that it's not. I believe P.A. Works probably tried to dabble in a little bit of everything- slice-of-life, shoujo, supernatural- and it didn't really work out in this case. I still do appreciate the classical piano music of the soundtrack, and it appears as though Kakeru uses it to hear his visions, though for some reason it appears as though he may have temporarily or permanently lost that ability.

This leads into what I really want to talk about in this episode review. Is the ability to see the future a blessing or a curse? And is it more trouble than it is worth? Touko and Kakeru have constantly tried to see future visions because of natural human curiosity, but this can often lead to bad things happening. Often, the visions that Touko sees are foreboding, scare her, and leave her unsettled until they actually occur in some form. Additionally, as with the first kiss, visions of the future can ruin the future itself. I'm also not sure how accurate all of the visions are. I think a few of them haven't really played out yet, or maybe I haven't been perceptive enough to notice them.

Do they not often say that surprises are what keep life interesting? In a way, Touko and Kakeru's abilities are better than just being able to see the future clearly, because even though they convey some of what will happen ,they do not always give an exact interpretation. Even so, would it be better to have no sense of what's coming up? Their future visions are not useful like what we would want- the ability to foresee a pop quiz, for example- they occur spontaneously and may not carry beneficial messages. I've seen them more as warnings than anything else. Or, on the other hand, it might be better to not see the future as Touko sees it, and thus reduce some of the apprehension that might come from those visions. I have no definite position on the issue of whether future sight is good or not, but in Glasslip, it doesn't seem like the fragments have had too much impact on the plot.

Let's talk about Yanagi and Hiro, the two characters that I think are the most genuine in this anime. I've never seen any of them actually express hatred for anyone else, but Sachi and Yukinari have. Yanagi and Hiro are more mild-mannered, putting others before them and always being steadfast, helpful friends. Yet the nice people are rarely the ones who will have everything turn out right for them, because the more mean people will find ways to manipulate them, as seen in Sachi and Hiro's relationship. I think Sachi was particularly cruel- beyond what normal jealousy should allow- when she confessed to Touko in front of Hiro, and used Hiro instead of actually having a real relationship with him.

Unfortunately, nice people often end up being the pawns of the game. That's just how it is.

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Aug 28, 2014 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
That ending! I got a feeling that Sacchi will confess her feelings to Touko.
Aug 28, 2014 10:49 AM

Mar 2014
YumeKagami said:
Wild_Lynx said:
Sachi probably wants Hiro to face it because she knows he has romantic feeling for her. Something like "Accept me for who I am" is what she's trying say to him, it would be more cruel to hide this actually. Besides, Hiro already guessed that much and took a day to think about it.
More importantly, at this point Hiro can choose whether to give up or take this chance to become a great man by saying "Even so I still love you" after being netorared.
I think it might be kind of like that. Sacchi wants to be completely honest with both Hiro and Touko and that's why she brought both of them to her special place and confessed. But to be honest if that is the case, Sacchi could've done it without confessing in front of Hiro. She could've just had a heart to heart with him alone.

Thus this makes me think she more likely wants Hiro to give up on her.
Aug 28, 2014 10:51 AM
Mar 2014
Okay so an episode about nothing except for the last 5 seconds where Sachi confirms she's Yuri.

I don't know what to think about this show anymore.

The whole "fragments of the future" thing seems like a half-baked attempt to add supernatural elements and therefore prop up the main mediocre romance/drama story.

I guess we won't know for sure until it's finished.
ChristownAug 28, 2014 10:54 AM
Aug 28, 2014 10:58 AM

Apr 2014
Wild_Lynx said:

Why not just tell him that then? Why date him, and then confess to someone else in front of him? I really don't get it. It's not like Hiro was on obsessive jerk that couldn't get it through his head she doesn't like him, so she had to show him. SHE never rejected him, she actually accepted it and led him on. Seems to me, she did this solely to use him. Fucked up.
AttackOnWaifuAug 28, 2014 11:03 AM
Aug 28, 2014 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
so sachi's about to confess her feelings to touko in front of hiro who has feelings for sachi. sachi's a great friend. beyond that nothing else happened in this episode. cool
Aug 28, 2014 11:14 AM

Oct 2012
WTF was that again? Does anything there makes sense? Anything?

Those things characters say and do are not only nonsensical but also pretty illogical.
By any chance, is scriptwriter on drugs?
Aug 28, 2014 11:22 AM

May 2010
This episode wasn't bad imo. It was just slow.

Sacchan should stop bullying Hiro though (unless those words were meant for him and not for Touko) Maybe she said those words as a way of moving on from Touko to Hiro...
TragicRomanceAug 28, 2014 11:25 AM
Aug 28, 2014 11:27 AM

May 2010
YumeKagami said:
TragicRomance said:
This episode wasn't bad imo. It was just slow.

Sacchan should stop bullying Hiro though (unless those words were meant for him and not for Touko) Maybe she said those words as a way of moving on from Touko to Hiro...
That's what I'm thinking, but the way it's executed is really stupid. Its a cheap way to add drama and force a twist if she meant Hiro. She was clearly looking at Touko and I find it hard to believe she could get over Touko so fast or easily.

This show stopped making sense 3 episodes ago. They didn't even show why and how Hiro and Sacchan started dating, I wouldn't be surprised if Sacchan actually ''fell" for him.
Aug 28, 2014 11:28 AM
May 2011
Watching the paint dry was slightly more interesting than this episode.
About Sachi's confession - I hope things are not as they seem and she's gonna confess her love to Touko (to get closure), then start relationship with Hiro (starting anew or something). If it's not like that, then she's a proper... well, you know the word.
Aug 28, 2014 11:35 AM

Mar 2012
Wut, couldn't believed my eyes but does she really like Touko? This show is really FUBAR indeed lol..
Keep moving forward
Aug 28, 2014 11:37 AM

Mar 2014
AttackOnWaifu said:
Wild_Lynx said:

Why not just tell him that then? Why date him, and then confess to someone else in front of him? I really don't get it. It's not like Hiro was on obsessive jerk that couldn't get it through his head she doesn't like him, so she had to show him. SHE never rejected him, she actually accepted it and led him on. Seems to me, she did this solely to use him. Fucked up.

They were never a couple, there was no date beside reading book together. The way she call him boyfriend in English is more like a joke, if it's true then Hiro should have asked her after that in surprise "Are we really boyfriend/girlfriend ?" to confirm, but no he took it as a joke so they aren't at that level yet.
About using him, Hiro was the one coming to her first, she didn't seduce him nor had any plan. And she used him in the moment of jealously, only one time. Doesn't look like she makes him a slave or something yet.
Aug 28, 2014 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
Wild_Lynx said:
AttackOnWaifu said:

They were never a couple, there was no date beside reading book together. The way she call him boyfriend in English is more like a joke, if it's true then Hiro should have asked her after that in surprise "Are we really boyfriend/girlfriend ?" to confirm, but no he took it as a joke so they aren't at that level yet.
About using him, Hiro was the one coming to her first, she didn't seduce him nor had any plan. And she used him in the moment of jealously, only one time. Doesn't look like she makes him a slave or something yet.

And yet she called him her boyfriend? Huh? How does that work. I would say that is dating. Even if the relationship hasn't gone to intimacy. She's established that they are in fact a couple.
Aug 28, 2014 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
I don't know Why am I still watching this anime. Maybe I am expecting something big?
Aug 28, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2014
Can we stop analyzing what happened this episode.. NOTHING happened this episode.. when it finished i thought, what the hell is going on here? during the episode i thought about my taxes, laundry, etc.. This show is so frustrating.. what the fuck is going on here!!
what is the plan for the story. Why are the characters doing anything they are doing. why do we care about yukis track time and his knees hurting? why is anything going on for any reason in this damned show..

i thought at first the name glasslip was like glass slipper aka Cinderalla? but after 9 episodes in this is more of a tour de shit on how dull and sleepy and anime can get.

I will grant that the BGm and animition is pretty, but is that any real reason to compliment an anime? oh the music was good. well if you like music put on a CD. I want this anime to explode! give us something visualy tangible here. WHY IS whats happening, happening?

Sadly i will continue to watch, but damn this show is SUCH a let down..

I could further break down each pointless discussion that the characters had this epiosde, but its pointless.

All of it is for NO reason..

and the thing about the confession with sacchan? I didnt know agout any of thiat till i read it on this board.. I was utterly lost about what the fuck happened. maybe i was thinking about my hangnail or when im going to take that big shit, but i didnt care one bit about the confession or even know it was happening..

sorry im almost done..

THERE was NO precurser to that even happening. i mean wtf? outa no where BAM im a rug munching dyke for you touko. wtf?

is it GLASS LIP ? a story thats frozen like glass and going no where? so lost...

sorry for my rant.. please comment
Aug 28, 2014 12:08 PM

Dec 2011
Yo Hiro, need help with your homework XD?

Such a nice piano song :3

Time for the girls to go shopping like bosses B|

Hina's really cute :3

Kakeru can vanish since a ninja from the old times XD.

I knew from the first episode that Sachi was into yuri action, but she's also a big asshole of a treacherous scheming bish.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 28, 2014 12:09 PM
Jan 2014
getcheffy said:
Can we stop analyzing what happened this episode.. NOTHING happened this episode.. when it finished i thought, what the hell is going on here? during the episode i thought about my taxes, laundry, etc.. This show is so frustrating.. what the fuck is going on here!!
what is the plan for the story. Why are the characters doing anything they are doing. why do we care about yukis track time and his knees hurting? why is anything going on for any reason in this damned show..

i thought at first the name glasslip was like glass slipper aka Cinderalla? but after 9 episodes in this is more of a tour de shit on how dull and sleepy and anime can get.

I will grant that the BGm and animition is pretty, but is that any real reason to compliment an anime? oh the music was good. well if you like music put on a CD. I want this anime to explode! give us something visualy tangible here. WHY IS whats happening, happening?

Sadly i will continue to watch, but damn this show is SUCH a let down..

I could further break down each pointless discussion that the characters had this epiosde, but its pointless.

All of it is for NO reason..

and the thing about the confession with sacchan? I didnt know agout any of thiat till i read it on this board.. I was utterly lost about what the fuck happened. maybe i was thinking about my hangnail or when im going to take that big shit, but i didnt care one bit about the confession or even know it was happening..

sorry im almost done..

THERE was NO precurser to that even happening. i mean wtf? outa no where BAM im a rug munching dyke for you touko. wtf?

is it GLASS LIP ? a story thats frozen like glass and going no where? so lost...

sorry for my rant.. please comment

This is golden, had more fun reading this post than watching the entire anime so far...

You're the last person that needs to apologize. What you're saying is pretty much spot on.
Aug 28, 2014 12:10 PM

Mar 2014
YumeKagami said:
AttackOnWaifu said:

And yet she called him her boyfriend? Huh? How does that work. I would say that is dating. Even if the relationship hasn't gone to intimacy. She's established that they are in fact a couple.
True, I mean even Sacchi's mother thought they were actually boyfriend and girlfriend so I doubt it seemed like a joke at all. Hiro didn't think Sacchi was joking. He definitely thought she was serious about being his girlfriend.

There's no such thing as dating without confession scene, in a teenage-characters anime at that. In real life there's also times people can joke about it, even more among best friend since they know each other so well.
The vibe they gave off isn't a loving couple, nor the anime has shown us any close interaction between the two. You can't base on a simple word "boyfriend" to expect them acting like a real dating couple in love. I'm talking about how the characters feel, Hiro didn't seem too happy when Sachi said that, given he really likes her. And Sachi was obviously in love with Touko why would she dates him ? If she dates him to use him ALL the time, then I will change my thought about this gladly.
Aug 28, 2014 12:29 PM

Jan 2013
realtalk2016 said:
sacchan confirmed dead next time. much excite.

If someone dies in this anime, I'll rate it 11/10.[/quote]
follow me on tumblr @ http://x-hentai.tumblr.com/
Aug 28, 2014 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
The only thing i liked about this episode was Sacchan's indirect yuri confession for Touko. Other than that another disappointing episode.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.