Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2014 7:21 AM

Aug 2011
Oh boy... I know that for long time this manga especially since the war arc had it's ups and mostly downs... But this chapter, I am speechless ...not in a good way
Aug 28, 2014 7:27 AM

Apr 2014
ha ok.

i want to know how Rikudou's bro died? yep let the talking begins.
Aug 28, 2014 7:29 AM

Jan 2013
FlawlessBliss said:
ITS NOT OVER YET

I can honestly see Kishi pulling off a Cell when he got teleported by Goku to King Kai and then came back again, rofl. Same case with kaguya
Aug 28, 2014 7:32 AM

May 2013
No more fight please. That's all I ask.
Aug 28, 2014 7:55 AM

Jun 2013
Lamest villain in the whole Naruto universe. Kishi should've left Madara as a villain, at least he was freaking immortal and it would've made a more interesting plot of figuring out how to defeat him.

Sorry for my bad english.
metsujinAug 28, 2014 8:02 AM
Aug 28, 2014 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
(not sure if this is the correct place to post, since I've never done this before)

:D This was awesome. I'm a little disappointed, though, that Kaguya--even more so Zetsu--was taken care of so easily. I am happy, though, that it finally ended. I mean, it's the same case of "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." If Naruto continued on much longer, it would have lost it's fan-base even more than it already has, and besides Naruto VS. Sasuke(round 2), there isn't much more they could touch on, for plot. Anyway, what's you guys' opinions on it? :)
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Aug 28, 2014 8:00 AM

Nov 2013
Kaguya has:

-All nature KKG.
-Massive Truth Seeking Ball
-Rabbit Juubi form
-A power up

Kishi shows us her using none of this. Instead he has her playing hide and seek with Naruto for most of the fight. Its show, not tell Kishi. What was the point in giving all these abilities and not use them to make an entertaining fight?

Here is another problem. The way she was seemly(might get trolled the next chapter) defeated.

-Naruto shouldn't be able to fool Kaguya with a transformation jutsu. Because she has the byakugan and has shown that she can use see Ashura and Indra's chakra inside of Naruto and Sasuke. She had it on during the time so she shouldn't even be seeing their flesh and blood. So how can she possibly be fooled by that when she can't see their surface appearance? Plot hole.

-Sakura harming Kaguya with her nintaijutsu. Keep in mind that Sakura doesn't really have super strength. It's just chakra control where she releases a powerful blast of chakra from her fist according to Kakashi. Its like the Rasengan which is pure chakra control where its formed into a ball. Naruto needed to add senjutsu to his Rasengan to harm Rikdou Obito because he was immune to ninjutsu attacks due the black orbs negating the stuff. Kaguya has a massive truth seeking ball close to her. So this shouldn't be possible. Another plot hole.

-Kaguya doesn't use that blast she used to destroy Sasuke's PS when he tried to sneak up her to blow away...why?

I know kishi wants to develop Team 7's teamwork but illogically nerfing their enemies for it to work is just bad writing, imo. He could have done this with Madara whom I'm sure is going die due to having the Gedo and tailed beast removed from him. So we didn't Madara nor Kaguya fight at full power, that's insane! Kishi is just a lazy troll and has surpassed Kubo in trolling!

HE OUT KUBO'D KUBO!!!
Aug 28, 2014 8:01 AM

Dec 2013
i guess only 10 more manga left to wrap up the story kinda epilogue :'( .
Aug 28, 2014 8:01 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Best example how a Mangaka shouldn't handle the final battle.
Aug 28, 2014 8:02 AM

May 2014
WTF just happened? This chapter looked like aweful video game ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 8:04 AM

Mar 2014
The past repeats itself !! Chibaku tensei !! (in a good way ..)
The Moon's true divinity !!
Back to the real world !! the heroes of the world has return !!
The END of the Fourth great Shinobi War !!!
Pretty good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 8:08 AM

Dec 2012
NOOOOOOOOO

Where is my back story at.

What will happen to Madara.

Ugh, don't end :|
Aug 28, 2014 8:13 AM

Jun 2013
What..just Happened? Spirits of the All Kage's (expect current) have been summoned and they just summoned Naruto and Co out of that dimension?

OK, I think that this is almost finished now.
JarjaxleAug 28, 2014 8:19 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 28, 2014 8:16 AM

Sep 2012
I didn't expect the fight would end that quickly tbh. That Chibaku Tensei panel was nice.

And now what?
Aug 28, 2014 8:19 AM
Oct 2013
nooooooooo the fuck nooooo
i dont want it to fucking end
fuck
Aug 28, 2014 8:27 AM
Mar 2013
Wow kaguya is defeated and sealed,Naruto gives payback to the black zetsu for all the trouble it did to him and everyone including his family and friends.

And even the whole team 7 has got out of the dimension especially being congratulated by Hagoramo himself now all that is left is free the people from the infinite tsukiyomi and then we are near to the end also i guess madara body remains Unscathed after kaguya is defeated maybe he might make peace with Hashirama Senju and move on to the afterlife with him or maybe pay for his crimes and remain himself in exile which is where he deserved for what he did.
Aug 28, 2014 8:28 AM

Apr 2009
This chapter looked as if Naruto was on the way to be cancelled, it was THAT lame. Is there a continuation? Or SHOULD be? It's kinda sad, but I really would like it to finally end for good. With a GOOD and unforgettable ending.
Aug 28, 2014 8:32 AM

Dec 2012
What are you taking about. That's a very bad usage of that phrase, it doesn't fit at all.

And judging by the sales and ratings of Naruto in Japan, it didn't lose a lot of fans. The western fans are irrelevant.

I hope from the bottom of my heart, that the manga doesn't end in the upcoming months.
Aug 28, 2014 8:39 AM

May 2013
Finally it's over, pretty good chapter.
Aug 28, 2014 8:45 AM
May 2013
Naruto and Sasuke saved the world. Enough internet for today. Good job Kishimoto, you created the worst character ever. Kaguya *yawn*
Aug 28, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
What a horseshit conclusion for a horseshit arc.
Aug 28, 2014 8:54 AM

Apr 2012
Hmm... wonder what the twist will be, because even Masashi knows how ridiculous it would be to end the arc with just this.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 28, 2014 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
Final chapter next week!
Aug 28, 2014 8:58 AM

Jan 2008
W....T....F.... did i just read.
Aug 28, 2014 9:01 AM

Jun 2013
At least the pain is gone...The pain of reading this shit every week.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Oct 2012
Sasuke turns his back on team 7 once again, Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke dies. To be continued in Naruto the Movie: The Last.

Nov 2012
It's sad that the final arc has to be the worst by far... Although it was kinda anti-climatic, I'm glad it's over. Or well, I hope it is
Aug 28, 2014 9:07 AM

Jan 2013
Kaguya defeated, the world is saved.
Wonder what will happen to the tailed beasts.
Aug 28, 2014 9:16 AM

Jul 2013
Most anticlimactic ending I've ever seen. I really do hope it's over but knowing Kishi I'm sure he has a lot more shit he can pull out of his ass.
Aug 28, 2014 9:18 AM

Nov 2013
Boombawks said:
Naruto vs Sasuke for old times sake. Just a fight, nothing like good vs bad and shit lol

Naruto>Sasuke. Have you not been paying attention?
Aug 28, 2014 9:23 AM

Mar 2009
That was weird. I would rather have Kaguya not been sealed but instead given a chance to redeem herself. Some time to develop her character and give her proper background for actions She took.
Kaguya as character is horrible but She had so much potential.

Someone here might be right at thinking that Sage of 6th patch could be the bad guy. He used Naruto and Sasuke to get rid of only person able to stop him. He probably got rid of his brother too once he found out the truth.

Naruto world has two moons now? :O
Aug 28, 2014 9:30 AM

May 2013
The Kaguya arc was straight up terrible.

What an asspull.
Aug 28, 2014 9:30 AM

Jun 2013
SleepnDreamn said:
That was weird. I would rather have Kaguya not been sealed but instead given a chance to redeem herself. Some time to develop her character and give her proper background for actions She took.

Someone here might be right at thinking that Sage of 6th patch could be the bad guy. He used Naruto and Sasuke to get rid of only person able to stop him. He probably got rid of his brother too once he found out the truth.

She had no potential at all. She was mentioned several times and that is all. She wasn't present in the story until we found out about world tree. It was completely unnecessary to bring her into the story. Even if she was given a chance to redeem, she wouldn't get much of a development. Kishi fucked up the second he made Kuro Zetsu Aizenish, and brought out enemy who shouldn't be there in the first place.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Aug 28, 2014 9:38 AM

Jan 2013
grandy_UiD said:
Final chapter next week!

Not sure. That would be an extremely rushed ending, with a possibility of not having enough conclusions of what is going to happen to most of characters.

I'm giving it 10 more chapters.
Aug 28, 2014 9:38 AM

Mar 2009
Dimitrije1606 said:
SleepnDreamn said:

She had no potential at all. She was mentioned several times and that is all. She wasn't present in the story until we found out about world tree. It was completely unnecessary to bring her into the story. Even if she was given a chance to redeem, she wouldn't get much of a development. Kishi fucked up the second he made Kuro Zetsu Aizenish, and brought out enemy who shouldn't be there in the first place.

I just wanted for her to have more screen time. See her weird faces if She could experience normal everyday stuff. Blush or cry with her third eye :D
I might have monster girl fetish so don't mind me >_>
Aug 28, 2014 9:40 AM

May 2013
It's finally over. Kaguya has been defeated.
Aug 28, 2014 9:41 AM

Jan 2014
Anti-climatic much? Kishi isn't even trying anymore it seems.

I just hope he won't pull another "no, I'm the true mastermind, hahahah"-twist.
Aug 28, 2014 9:43 AM

Feb 2012
Well at least Naruto remembered the real OG Neji in that flashback.
Aug 28, 2014 9:44 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
Anti-climatic much? Kishi isn't even trying anymore it seems.

I just hope he won't pull another "no, I'm the true mastermind, hahahah"-twist.

That's what I hope too. I will be so done if Madara takes another place of a villain. So tired of this fight.
Aug 28, 2014 10:07 AM
Sep 2012
So you took out Madara for this? I know I said this before, but I have to point it out again, you replaced Madara for this. Hopefully Madara comesback or we have another villain that is better than Kaguya and Black Z.

Well the ending of the chapter does make it seem like it is over. Even it ends crappy, still a great series.

I do wonder if we are going to get our Naruto / Sasuke fight, what will become Sasuke. If he had any ounce of shame and responsibility, he would turn him in and volunteerly go to jail. The end of the Oracion Seis arc Jellal from Fairy Tail he had no memories of what he did and still turned himself in. Maybe Sasuke will do the same,and after he serves his time years later Naruto and Sasuke can have their fight.

I still think they want this series to make it to 700, so we still have more to go.
Aug 28, 2014 10:10 AM

Dec 2012
Le_Fluffgar said:
Well that felt rushed
Aug 28, 2014 10:16 AM

Mar 2014
What the hell just happened. This felt rushed, but I am glad this arc is finally over. Maybe Kishimoto had a specific idea and wanted to get this over with.
Anyway, I didn't quite understand what happened with Madara, but I have this bad feeling that he will wake up apologize and this kind of crap.

The series can now be only redeemed with a Naruto vs Sasuke fight imo. I don't care about the outcome, just for the old times sake. Even though this is one of my favorite series, I now feel it has dragged a lot and strayed from his original plot.
Aug 28, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2013
It felt kinda rushed but I really hope there isn't another plot twist. This might be the worst shounen arc I've ever seen. At this point, I just want the series to end.

DarkDawn said:
RollingSushi said:
It's sad that the final arc has to be the worst by far... Although it was kinda anti-climatic, I'm glad it's over. Or well, I hope it is

Still better than the chimera ant arc.
Lol.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 28, 2014 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
Why did he even make this villain?
Aug 28, 2014 10:28 AM

Dec 2011
Really disappointed how easy they beat Kagura....well at least we get a panel showing all who died.It seems this might end before December for the last Naruto movie.
Aug 28, 2014 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
I think even Kishimoto realized how much he fucked up, so he just decided to end it. I mean, Naruto was sure full of cliches and similar things, but it was not all that bad despite everything. I actually enjoyed it a lot. But now, as he fucked up with Kaguya there is no point of return. So he just ended it as soon as possible. I always though he thrown in Kaguya for money milking. But if that was the case, he could have dragged out Naruto&Sasuke vs Madara for the same amount of time.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Aug 28, 2014 10:55 AM

Sep 2011
so all that's left is the wrap up right?

Is Naruto gonna end in September along with Kuroko no Basuke and probably Illegal Rare. American Shonen Jump are doing that new thing where 3 new series are starting in spetember and we're getting the first 3 chapters of them in english.

I guess if it's finally over at most we have 3 or 4 chapters of Naruto remaining, I mean what more can Kishimoto do other than wrap up the story and give us a cool little epilogue of where everyone ends up unless he's finally gonna do Naruto vs. Sasuke.
Aug 28, 2014 10:57 AM

Dec 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:
I think even Kishimoto realized how much he fucked up

Baseless as fuck.
Aug 28, 2014 11:02 AM
Jul 2014
metsujin said:
Lamest villain in the whole Naruto universe. Kishi should've left Madara as a villain, at least he was freaking immortal and it would've made a more interesting plot of figuring out how to defeat him.

Lamest villian in the whole Naruto universe? Nononono*, she is the worst and lamest villian in the entire history of the neverending shonen fight genre!
Aug 28, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
Dimitrije1606 said:
I think even Kishimoto realized how much he fucked up

Baseless as fuck.

Not that it matters anyway. Point is, he fucked up.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.