Forum Settings
Forums
New
Should there be a rewatch column?
Aug 26, 2014 2:07 PM
May 2014
Hi, I'd really like an extra column option for times you've rewatched a particular anime, or even just to show that you've watched it more than once. For example, i have watched Death note 3 times but it only comes up as completed once and thus only contributes 1 playthrough to my time spent on anime.

If this is not possible please explain to me why not, but I'm positive it's not only me that would benefit from this.

I'm aware this has been asked by others before but those posts were not even replied to and I believe it is important, so I've created this post as well.

Thanks.
Aug 26, 2014 4:55 PM

Oct 2009
HyperTokyo said:
For example, i have watched Death note 3 times but it only comes up as completed once and thus only contributes 1 playthrough to my time spent on anime.

That's not true. It doesn't affect "Time Spent Watching" under the "More" button, but it does add up to the overall time in your stats
Well, you can easily check that - change re-watch count to 255 (that's a maximum you can type without workarounds), wait for a couple of days until the stats are updated, and see what happens

As for an extra column, I completely support the suggestion
SerhiykoAug 26, 2014 5:02 PM
Aug 27, 2014 1:17 AM
May 2014
I'll be honest and say I had never even clicked the "more" button, and I wasn't aware it actually stacked up on the stats so that was nice to see.

Thanks for the suport but also thank you for helping me to understand this website a little better! ^_^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
7 hours ago

» Add number of episodes and number of members in the advanced search.

Yacine2104 - Jan 10

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Yesterday, 12:26 PM

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - Apr 22

5 by Luchipher-Zen »»
Apr 23, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Change picture of favorite character ( 1 2 )

gehoti2822 - Nov 12, 2022

60 by AgravityBoy »»
Apr 23, 9:09 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.