Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
An enemy died? I doubt that.
Aug 25, 2014 9:45 PM
Dec 2011
weepingtendons said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
He looked pretty dead to me. There's no reason why he shouldn't be dead :O
Aug 26, 2014 1:15 PM
Mar 2012
SilentStormfall said:
weepingtendons said:
He looked pretty dead to me. There's no reason why he shouldn't be dead :O

He's totally dead.
And I like why Mira killed him. An officer who doesnt listen to orders is worthless in an army.

A good chapter, although I've expected that Hyuse would be defeated. And that Izumi discovered the weakness of Hyreins trigger was surprising.
Aug 26, 2014 5:13 PM
Apr 2014
I couldn't read it because the RAW isn't out yet (I don't live in North America so I can't read Viz's translation) but I had already been spoiled by the WT wiki, so I came here.
From what I read there, Enedra's personality was an effect of his Trigger Vorvoros, as stated by Moira (Mira).

Either way, Moira is pretty dark. And hardcore.
juandmarcoAug 26, 2014 5:30 PM
Aug 27, 2014 8:12 PM
Dec 2011
It just goes to show that Izumi's not in the number one ranked squad for nothing.

Enedora's personality was said to be because of the horn trigger taking root in his brain, more than that he has a Black Trigger. Could be a sign that the Aftokrator horn tech isn't completely perfected yet. That or the risks are known but Aftokrator uses it anyway. Wouldn't be surprised with the later after that death by Mira.

I'm excited to find out who shot Hyrein next week. It looked like a sniper's shot rather than a gunner's or shooter's. I'm kind of hoping it was Toma since we haven't seen him in action yet, but it really could have been anyone...
Aug 28, 2014 1:30 PM
Apr 2014
Apparently Tōma's captain will appear in the next chapter. And apparently he's a "Trapper", not one of the previous positions we already knew. (http://worldtrigger.wikia.com/wiki/Shinji_Fuyushima <-Source)

...And I'm here still waiting for this chapter's raw to come out. >_<

Edit: I could finally read the raws and it was... Awesome.
juandmarcoAug 31, 2014 10:06 AM
Sep 1, 2014 4:37 PM
Apr 2014
BTW, do the trigger horns rooting to Enedra's brain (which was apparently because of his Trigger's influence and not the trigger horns themselves) make anyone else think of the Cordyceps fungus?
Nov 13, 2014 11:29 PM

Nov 2011
I bet that horn has some other special abilities.
Nov 14, 2014 6:12 AM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
I bet that horn has some other special abilities.

Given Moira it can gather informations about its host and send those to be analysed. Seems also like some sort of control function aka "does the host harbor thoughts/feelings that might cause said person to rebel". If so, it would explain why Jin says Hyuse gets left behind. Hyuse did said he wants to see the truth with his own eyes, so to me that sounds like he won't believe that Aftokrator kills its own soldiers or that he will get left behind.
Could be that Hyuse's horns told the superiors that he is a risk factor and might defect once he hears about the side effects of bearing those horns.

Still, nice chapter with the murder of Enedra and the confirmation of killed Border personels. This chapter shows that this war is not giggles and shit, but serious stuff that can get you killed if you are not careful enough or at the wrong place to the wrong time.
Jan 20, 2015 7:27 AM

Sep 2013
Wow wasn't expecting that, Border's finally getting the upper hand.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.