Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2008 9:09 PM

Nov 2004
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, no last episode discussion for Kamichama Karin? I finally decided to finish off the anime. As I read the ending for the manga already I lost interest in finishing this. But since the anime is rather different in many places. I wonder what was the producers reason for mixing in some of the stuff from Kamichama Karin ~chu? It just made things really confusing and weird. To make it like a promotion for KK ~chu? So you wanna read what happens next, and why another guy, Kazune and Micchi can kamika into something else.

The biggest difference of the end was that Kazune never came back (I don't understand the whole thing to do with the Kazune from Kamichama Karin ~chu so don't ask me about that). The anime also made Micchi a bit more useful, which I liked more. From what I recall fo Kamichama Karin, Micchi did absolutely... nothing there in the final battle. Karin's new costume in this final episode was rather nice also. The twists to do with Kazune and Karin were rather surprising of course when I first realised the cloning thing. I thought the manga said Karin was a clone also though but apparently she isn't. She's the actual wife, just in a child form.
Mar 2, 2008 12:22 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I finally finished it off as well, although I should probably finish the manga off as well. I was confused with many things as well. Are they making Chu and that's why they ended it off weird? I dunno.

Decent series though. I enjoyed it :)
Mar 25, 2008 12:23 PM

Mar 2008
i thought there were loads of confusing things as well. but overall, the storyline and everything was amazing - one of my fav anime eva!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2008 4:30 AM

Oct 2007
really was confusing but i enjoied it and the new season will start in this june i think.^^
Apr 24, 2008 8:57 AM

Jan 2008
yep the ending was so confusing and as I remember the beginning of the first ep XDD eheheheheheh and yes I can't for summer :D I want to know what's going to happen next ! I'm too lazy to read the manga XDD eheheh
Apr 26, 2008 11:55 AM

Mar 2008
anyone who rly loves kamichama karin and wants 2 understand it >> read the manga, explains a lot. i think the anime sud hav stuck with the manga more - it was way more understandable and i beta plot. tho cnt wait til 2nd season in the summa!!! *sigh* karin x kazune 4eva <3
~x =D x~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2008 11:57 AM

Mar 2008
anyone who rly loves kamichama karin and wants 2 understand it >> read the manga, explains a lot. i think the anime sud hav stuck with the manga more - it was way more understandable and i beta plot. tho cnt wait til 2nd season in the summa!!! *sigh* karin x kazune 4eva <3
~x =D x~
May 29, 2008 7:34 AM

Nov 2007

wehh.. i just finished it!..
waaa.. i really love it.. though there are so many things that didnt clear yet..
looking forward to the next season!.. hahaha
May 29, 2008 7:37 AM

Nov 2007

but i wonder what will kk chu~ is all about..?hmmm....
im exciteD..!

karin x kazune for life!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
Oct 12, 2008 5:11 AM

Apr 2008
It's a episode who hapened all ^w^
Who says the true things about the character {:
It's a little serious episode :/
Don't have a lot of funny parts ;w;
Lucia Nanami, Karin Hanazono, Kirari Tsukishima, Mikan Sakura, Ichigo Momomiya and Usagi Tsukino forever and ever <3
Mar 26, 2009 5:23 AM
Jul 2008
I loved this series, but to be honest I didn't enjoy the last episode as much as some of the earlier ones. I guess it's just because I don't like too much action in my animez.

Nevertheless, quite a nice ending.
Jun 2, 2009 6:41 AM
Jun 2009
I love that part when Kazune met Karin (after the ending song)....Karin seems so cute and happy when she said that :" I am a God!" >.<
Jun 5, 2009 11:28 PM
Jun 2009
Wait!~ There's a new season, most likely this June 2009. I though they pretty much rapped it up, I heard Rumors that it came out on May first, but you know how unreliable they can be... but non the less... I SOOO hope there is. I just watched every episode today... hehehe, I'm hooked ^_^
Aug 16, 2009 12:43 AM
Feb 2009
when i first watched the anime i love it.. well the characters are so cute and the series is great.. however, i was kind of confuse with the past, present and future Kazune.. lmao ! he seems to be living in all those time.. Goodness !

and so i've decided to read the manga.. i found out that the begining was from Kamichama Karin~Chu.. i'm glad that i read the manga coz' they have more sweet moments there than on the anime.. and you'll really understand the story..

so i guess for all those Kamichama Karin fans that who wants to have season 2, I doubt that they will make an anime to it since they've already combine those 2 manga with 1 anime..
Oct 27, 2009 2:36 PM

Jun 2009
wtf its over ??!!! i demand a second season right now !!! i want more karin and kazune so please !! it must have a season 2 or else i will be in a RAMPAGE
Dec 24, 2009 7:12 PM

Dec 2009
my friend introduced me to this movie
at first is confusing but then it's better
after that when it gets to the end like ep.23-26 is confusing
so you guys said there will be a new season right?
i'm glad they still continue this but have to wait till summer?
-.- not kool i really want to watch kamichama karin soo badly
n one thing is the beginning n the end have no connection
whos the other one transform power of hades in the beginning
but i'm also too lazy to read manga so...
I luv Kamichama Karin especially Karin+Kuzune(is it kuzune or kazune)o.o
they r such a cute couple ^^
Dec 24, 2009 7:14 PM

Dec 2009
Demonpaladin said:
Wait!~ There's a new season, most likely this June 2009. I though they pretty much rapped it up, I heard Rumors that it came out on May first, but you know how unreliable they can be... but non the less... I SOOO hope there is. I just watched every episode today... hehehe, I'm hooked ^_^

uh so...the eps had came out already?
no more of another season? T.T
Jul 22, 2010 5:29 PM

Jun 2010
Miki_Karin said:
Demonpaladin said:

so it there going to be another season, or not? It's been a long time time... I'm starting to lose hope D: I'm gonna commit suicide if a season 2 won't come out.

I just want to see hat happens between Kazune and Karin!!! They should get together!!!
Dec 10, 2010 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
Aniim3CRazeD said:
Miki_Karin said:
Demonpaladin said:

so it there going to be another season, or not? It's been a long time time... I'm starting to lose hope D: I'm gonna commit suicide if a season 2 won't come out.

I just want to see hat happens between Kazune and Karin!!! They should get together!!!

yep yep I thought it'll be out in summer 2009 but then there is no news or rumors about it T___T Kazune and Karin are my fav. couple <3
Nov 2, 2011 2:25 AM
Aug 2010
The last episode makes me want to see more episodes, since the anime included some parts from Chu, like the first and last episode. Thus, I want a 2nd season! ONEGAI. I so love the fact that Karin and Kazune (Suzuka &amp; Kazuto) are a real couple. NYAA~! I want to know what happens next. I want to see more of them. Its been 2 years, why is it that there's still no season 2? T^T please.

I love this anime,.. The cuteness is SUPER! I love it. Kazune-kun daisuki! karin-chan super kawaii! himeka.. so adorable.. Michi, Kirio, Kirika, soo cool! I love them all &lt;3
and Jin! i want to see more of Jin! hehe. :) I'll be waiting and praying for another season.

It's either Kamichama Karin II or Kamichama Karin ~Chu (anime) NYAA! &lt;3
Apr 22, 2012 6:38 PM

Nov 2011
Well overall, got mixed feeling about the series although I enjoyed it to a certain degree. I might check out the manga soon as the ending wasn't something I wanted even though it was happy.

I am God!
May 8, 2012 9:20 PM
Dec 2011
I also want a 2nd season 0.p. I just finsh watching this anime today.I i see the date it finsh airing i was like OMG.It have been 5 years and no new season.....

I not going keep my hopes up.But i stll wish for a 2nd season.

Anyone got any infor about a 2nd season plz pm me.
Jun 21, 2012 7:16 PM

Jun 2011
Ahhhh, I loved this Anime beyond words! Honestly best Anime I have watched in years.
You all got me excited for a Season 2... Looks like there's not going to be one after all? That is indeed, very very sad.

The ending was confusing and I still can't make all the connections yet. I paid particular attention to the first ep and I thought ep 26 was going to clear lots of things up. Sadly, it didn't.

Now I want more Kamichama Karin and I don't know what to do. Ahhhhh.
Jul 2, 2013 8:04 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I didn't find it confusing, I was able to follow it without problem. But, these last two episodes just sort of disappointed me. The presentation was lacking and it was almost as if they were unsure how to proceed from one point to the next.
Apr 5, 2014 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
So this is it :/?? there were still many questions i wanted to ask like who's that little blond boy who was with kazune and.. and it's too early to finish right now and i don't wanna read the manga xD

Apr 19, 2015 8:56 AM

Jun 2012
I really loved this anime sure a lot of confusing in the end but on the other hand they filled up enough plot holes to make it acceptable. honestly speaking i see many people want a season 2 as do i but if we think logical they did let kazune come back which according to manga readers didn't happen this is some how a sign for me they won't bring another season and wanted to close it off nicely cause in sequel of manga he might come back i can't tell since i didn't read it but i think they kinda mixed the 2 mangas a bit in the ending to wrap it up a bit.

I vaguely remembered parts of this anime while i ain't exactly sure if i have seen it before. i honestly thought 1 himeka would offer her self up to end it all and then in the end they managed to save both somehow and last battle was above roof of some houses but here this didn't happen so i am probably mixing 2 animes that i have seen really long ago so now i gone have really bothersome time finding the other anime i was mixing this one with if it even was a anime and not a dream i once had. i so hate when this kind of stuff happen lol.

in the end i still give it a 10/10 maybe bit over rated for some but for me it gave enough satisfaction and gave a lot of good elements as in comedy, romance, action(maybe could use a little more) and for sure 1 hell of a story to me. the sounds where fitting in the anime and art was okay to me might not be perfect but yeah it was from 2007 so yeah i think for a anime of that year it did well on art.
RobertovkApr 19, 2015 9:00 AM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jul 13, 2016 1:52 PM
Apr 2014
I'm rewatching Kamichama Karin again! And I also don't mind reading the manga but I wanna know sooo bad if the anime and manga is the same? I mean the plot you know. So instead of reading it again from the start, i'll proceed with Kamichama Karin Chu instead! Btw I know the ending was a lil bit different, but prior to the ending, are the eps just the same with the flow of story in the manga?

More topics from this board

» english scrypt

MeitDeist - Oct 10, 2010

2 by Estefan »»
Apr 23, 2022 11:20 PM

Poll: » Kamichama Karin Episode 11 Discussion

Siing - Jul 7, 2007

5 by mits04 »»
Jan 20, 2017 9:14 AM

» Season two of Kamichama Karin? Tell me now...

AmuxIkutolover - Jan 26, 2014

6 by dragonescent »»
Jan 21, 2016 10:48 PM

Poll: » Kamichama Karin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2012

2 by greebo »»
Oct 5, 2015 11:10 AM

Poll: » Kamichama Karin Episode 5 Discussion

Cratex - May 28, 2013

1 by greebo »»
Jun 22, 2015 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.