Forum Settings
Forums

What do anime-loving girls do besides watch anime at home?

New
Aug 25, 2014 6:09 AM

Aug 2014
You know.. not many of my friends are into this kind of stuff... and the ones that are aren't as into it as i am, I've been in relationships with a couple of people but they all seem to get bored, due to lack of interests, Alot of the girls i know tend to be out, partying, getting drunk, taking party drugs, etc etc

I'm sick of that scene, and i honestly want to look for some good friends with similar interests to myself. So, where can i find people? what do you all get up to when not watching anime?

LoopyfishAug 25, 2014 4:15 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 25, 2014 6:10 AM

Mar 2014
TC is looking to pick up chicks, watch out CD.
Aug 25, 2014 6:11 AM

Nov 2012
Masturbate.
Aug 25, 2014 6:13 AM

Aug 2014
Cyaegha said:

Very funny, OP

But i wouldn't even mind a few friends that enjoy this kind of stuff.
In my past experiences, i haven't even done the hard work of picking up chicks - they usually pick me up LOL
Aug 25, 2014 6:17 AM

Sep 2013
Loopyfish said:
Cyaegha said:

Very funny, OP

But i wouldn't even mind a few friends that enjoy this kind of stuff.
In my past experiences, i haven't even done the hard work of picking up chicks - they usually pick me up LOL
you know what m8 ? fork you
Aug 25, 2014 6:22 AM

Aug 2014
fork you too m9 :P
Aug 25, 2014 6:26 AM

Dec 2012
Villa-Lobos said:
Masturbate.

to BDSM/DDLG posts on tumblr

and basically browse tumblr or watch youtube or play games idek
Aug 25, 2014 7:07 AM

Feb 2013
This thread is giving me heart burn
Aug 25, 2014 7:25 AM
Jan 2011
They probably draw, watch yuri, play games, work out, shoot guns , do survival training and wait for the zombies.
Aug 25, 2014 7:26 AM

Jan 2012
females have no hobby.

this thread is invalid
Aug 25, 2014 7:29 AM

Aug 2012
there is no such thing as a fun anime-loving girl~
Aug 25, 2014 7:32 AM

Sep 2013
flaxman85 said:
females have no hobby.

this thread is invalid
Yo that's mean my grandma love knitting and gardening please stop generalizing all female like dat
Aug 25, 2014 7:35 AM

Mar 2014
my sister doing a lot of things besides anime. she studying, she having part time job, she cooking (usually for me), she cleaning (mostly I m doing this but sometimes she as well), she going somewhere with her friends (I dont know where and what they are doing..) and sitting in the internet. and sometimes enjoying me for hours (I can last ~30min only so its mostly my fingers...).
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Aug 25, 2014 7:41 AM
Jun 2014
Siscon2000 said:
my sister doing a lot of things besides anime. she studying, she having part time job, she cooking (usually for me), she cleaning (mostly I m doing this but sometimes she as well), she going somewhere with her friends (I dont know where and what they are doing..) and sitting in the internet. and sometimes enjoying me for hours (I can last ~30min only so its mostly my fingers...).

You actually think your sister goes to work when she leaves that door? No. She comes to see me. That's right she belongs to me. What's wrong? You're clenching your fist, you got a problem? I'm in your face, handle your business.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Aug 25, 2014 8:52 AM

May 2014
Reading this honestly is fun....
Anyway.. What I like doing is reading, drawing (most girls do) and go to cafe and whatnot.

BU / / / / / dev
Aug 25, 2014 9:01 AM

Nov 2013
Afshar said:
there is no such thing as a fun anime-loving girl~
Who decides that?

On topic, I'm a girl and I really love anime. But of course I have other things I like to do too, but I don't like partying and stuff. I like running, training, animals, riding horses, quad biking, travelling, exploring new places...

Oh. You asked what we used to do at home... At home I guess I mostly just Watch anime.
Aug 25, 2014 9:19 AM

Jul 2013
Usually I play some games like World of Warcraft (more than 200 days played) or League of Legends (only 29 lvl) or work at my part time job.I The rest of time is used on anime :D I hope it will change from September because of school. I am starting to feel my lack of vitamin D since I have not been outside for some days. :D
Aug 25, 2014 9:21 AM

Sep 2013
Well play op look at that fish you got
Aug 25, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2013
My imouto usually plays a lot of Pokemon and Monster Hunter games. She has a great way with games unlike me.
Aug 25, 2014 9:39 AM

Feb 2014
It doesn't matter if they have cool hobbies because most chicks that watch anime fans are fat and emo.
Aug 25, 2014 9:56 AM

Jul 2013
Villa-Lobos said:
Masturbate.

Went into the thread to say this, guess im not as original as i thought
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2014 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
Rich_Homie said:
It doesn't matter if they have cool hobbies because most chicks that watch anime fans are fat and emo.

I do not think that I am fat I weight 57 kg and 167 cm height, and the same goes for other girls. Maybe you have some prejudice but when I look at other cosplayers they are all skinny and beautiful. And emo? Wtf. I have not met any emo anime lover but of course they might exist but i do not think that majority of anime lovers are emo. :D
Aug 25, 2014 10:56 AM

Jun 2013
They tend to like drawing and enjoy teen fiction among other literature. Most seem to like K-Pop as well.

Other than that, they tend to be extroverted and engage in activities corresponding to their demographic, such as going out with friends.
Aug 25, 2014 11:21 AM

Jun 2014
Siscon2000 said:
You have an incest relation ship with your sister? I mean your avatar is yoshuga no sora. You're one lucky guy.
Aug 25, 2014 11:39 AM

Feb 2014
Wait, western girls watch anime?!

Aug 25, 2014 12:15 PM

Mar 2014
yogashi said:
Siscon2000 said:
You have an incest relation ship with your sister? I mean your avatar is yoshuga no sora. You're one lucky guy.

yes I am!
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Aug 25, 2014 12:25 PM

Nov 2011
yogashi said:
Siscon2000 said:

Its his right hand.
The Art of Eight
Aug 25, 2014 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
Mnauu said:
Rich_Homie said:

I do not think that I am fat I weight 57 kg and 167 cm height, and the same goes for other girls. Maybe you have some prejudice but when I look at other cosplayers they are all skinny and beautiful. And emo? Wtf. I have not met any emo anime lover but of course they might exist but i do not think that majority of anime lovers are emo. :D

Seriously cosplayers amount to less than 1% of the fanbase anyway

With cosplayers they are either hot or fat and ugly.

I said most fans anyway
Aug 25, 2014 12:27 PM

Jul 2012
So, OP, you're saying you want to find girls that watch anime? Well, going to anime conventions and anime clubs (like in university or high school) works.

Rich_Homie said:

I hope that was sarcasm or I'd lose my faith in humanity..

Okay, maybe a lot of the Western cosplayers are like that picture above, but lots of anime fans don't cosplay either.
Aug 25, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2014
mayukachan said:
So, OP, you're saying you want to find girls that watch anime? Well, going to anime conventions and anime clubs (like in university or high school) works.

Rich_Homie said:

I hope that was sarcasm or I'd lose my faith in humanity..

Its true I don't think any of you have seen a female anime fans. Or probably thought the ones you seen were all male because they look like bob.
Aug 25, 2014 12:59 PM

Jun 2008
Considering anime is a niche hobby, and that girls who watch anime is, contrary to popular belief, typically normal in their looks and personality, they're probably around you without you ever knowing, but in very low quantities. Not necessarily because of any inherent characteristics of liking anime, but because the hobby is too niche.
Aug 25, 2014 1:03 PM

Jun 2014
Know a couple in real life.. besides watching anime , they seems to enjoy talking.. a LOT. Also, sports.. One was academically brilliant, the other was an athlete.. So I guess any girl can be an anime lover

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
Aug 25, 2014 1:18 PM

Oct 2013
When I'm not watching anime I'm watching films. When I'm not watching anime and films I'm usually with my friends. I go out drinking a lot but I do other stuff too. I do martial arts, write screenplays, work, take meaningless walks. Shouldn't stick to stereotypes people.

Aug 25, 2014 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
I work and ride my bike, I'm guessing most of these people go to game stores and play magic and go to comic cons.
Aug 25, 2014 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
Class, lunch, staring into space

...I have no idea how or why someone would approach me about dating
Rich_Homie said:
Its true I don't think any of you have seen a female anime fans. Or probably thought the ones you seen were all male because they look like bob.
And I thought I was pretty
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Aug 25, 2014 1:48 PM

Mar 2012
"Fun, anime-loving girl" reads like a poorly written dating profile.

OT: They do the same things as everyone else.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 25, 2014 1:55 PM

Mar 2013
kawaii girls like me loves to read books
Aug 25, 2014 1:56 PM

Mar 2012
they post on the internet ending every post they make with btw im a girl
Aug 25, 2014 2:09 PM

Aug 2014
A lot of things. Being with friends, reading some internet pages while listening music, studying, cooking, shopping and so on.

one day I'll be a champion at shitposting!
Aug 25, 2014 2:17 PM

Jun 2008
pauperunit said:
pauperunit said:
Don't know, probably because I'm actually good at listening to people and actually giving people an honest opinion about matters.
So honest. ;_;.
Aug 25, 2014 2:25 PM

Mar 2012
Tachii said:
pauperunit said:
pauperunit said:
Don't know, probably because I'm actually good at listening to people and actually giving people an honest opinion about matters.
So honest. ;_;.

Keep in mind that I tend to be sarcastic on threads like that on the internet ;_:
Aug 25, 2014 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
Go to a book store maybe or a comic shop. Video game tournaments, etc
Aug 25, 2014 4:51 PM

Jun 2008
ataxia_ said:
Go to a book store maybe or a comic shop. Video game tournaments, etc
10 bucks they'd think you're a creeper if you're a guy trying to strike a conversation with them in a book store.
Aug 25, 2014 7:12 PM

May 2009
Makeyzito said:
Villa-Lobos said:
Masturbate.

Went into the thread to say this, guess im not as original as i thought

Actually 'fap' was my first thought too.

KumoKojiki said:
They probably draw, watch yuri yaoi, play games, work out, shoot guns , do survival training and wait for the zombies.
Aug 25, 2014 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
It's not like getting drunk and doing drugs are the only things you can do besides watching anime you know, don't blame anime for being boring yourself.

Work out, help your family with stuff, travel, visit different places, find smart people to talk, learn new things, etc.
I luv u
Aug 25, 2014 7:34 PM

Aug 2013
Rich_Homie said:

sadly enough, this is true.
Aug 25, 2014 9:56 PM

Feb 2008
Work, gaming, reading, anime figure related stuff.
That's pretty much it. I don't go out too often since my friends and I don't really have a lot of extra money to burn (we're all pretty far into figure collecting so that's where extra money goes to). So I stay at home and sit on the internet most days.

Tachii - I work in a bookstore (and have for 8 years now), and I have to say that my favorite place to meet new people is when I'm in any sort of bookstore. It generally means the person I'm talking to is into some of the same things as I am, and it also tends to mean they're literate and (sometimes) worldly.
Anime figure reviews:
Aug 25, 2014 10:14 PM

Dec 2012
Loopyfish said:
Alot of the girls i know tend to be out, partying, getting drunk, taking party drugs, etc etc

..wtf, girls really do that? I'm just sitting at home reading bl, watching animu and studying html. What's going on..
Aug 25, 2014 10:15 PM

Mar 2013
rothrock said:
Loopyfish said:
Alot of the girls i know tend to be out, partying, getting drunk, taking party drugs, etc etc

..wtf, girls really do that? I'm just sitting at home reading bl, watching animu and studying html. What's going on..
Gurl u be chekin me out
Aug 25, 2014 10:23 PM
Jun 2014
rothrock said:
Loopyfish said:

I don't drink nor take drugs to preserve my beauty, but indeed, I party hard. What's going on with you?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
12 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
33 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

29 by Kamikaze_404 »»
34 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
39 minutes ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - Apr 22

9 by AlphaMaleScotty »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.