Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 25, 2014 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like Jio is finally making his move. About damn time. Some of this episode's moments were really silly like with Claire's delusional visions.

We get to see Ellis fight a bit though..

Claire's rivalry with Rinslet just never changes.
Stark700Aug 25, 2014 9:41 AM
Aug 25, 2014 7:30 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Claire didn't get blessed with the plot :(

Where are you Chichigami-sama?
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 25, 2014 9:57 AM

Dec 2011
Claire is so gullible.

I think I'm liking Fianna and Ellis more all the time. They make a great combo too.

Jio calling Kamito "Ren Ashbell" all the time. So much for trying to keep it secret. Although I guess it's possible that the others didn't hear him.
kuuderes_shadowAug 25, 2014 10:01 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 25, 2014 10:10 AM

Dec 2012
Claire with her delusions. That "wonderful technique" tho.
Aug 25, 2014 10:11 AM

May 2013
Ending at a cliffhanger there. Lol Claire and that imagination of hers.
Aug 25, 2014 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Lol @ Claire's fantasy of Kamito fondling her breasts to get bigger.

I totally like Est, Fianna and Ellis the most.

The fight between Jio and Kamito was great!
Aug 25, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2010
Not bad.

Fianna is showing her lovable features :3 She's fun and hot with her teasing and blushing <3

Claire's delusions were so lol XD

Carol being a failure of a maid was lol

Est's "I'll end u" to the horse was so lol and cute <3 XD

And the fight was okay.

Can't wait for the "U're soft on Est" parts :3
Barion-ZaraAug 25, 2014 12:58 PM
Aug 25, 2014 10:43 AM

Feb 2014
I loved how Kamito didn't say a word after seeing Claire touching her boobs and just closed the door.

That horse is a pervert, touching Est's glorious stockings.

Well, that fight at the end was interesting, that guy must have contracted with a lot of spirits.

Apparently the reason Kamito is weak is because he wants to protect his friends, I don't like that guy at all, the power of teamwork will always prevail!
Aug 25, 2014 10:58 AM

Jan 2013
I'm surprised that the horse isn't dead, after touching Est's socks.
Speaking of touching... wel, I guess that Claire is at that age... and she never saw a boy before... I loved Kamito's reaction, and it's a shame that they didn't talked about it later.
Aug 25, 2014 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
That cliff-hanger kinda came out of no where. I was watching the fight scene then suddenly the ending theme started playing, and i was like "wow already the end of the episode 0_0"
Aug 25, 2014 11:31 AM

Apr 2011
Lots of cute and funny moments. I laugh at how Kamito suddenly opens the door to see Claire "doing" it then closing the door without saying a word and also her imagination is also funny.

The fight between Kamito and Jio was good compared to that military spirit

The girls are gonna complain how he's so "soft on Est". Well DUH! She's the best girl/spirit next to Restia. So she gets better treatment.
Aug 25, 2014 11:41 AM

Dec 2012
Claire is so naïve...
''I'll end you.'' - Est, when she and Kamito were standing at the fences..

Fianna and Est are the most likeable for me at this moment, although I want to know more about Restia.
Aug 25, 2014 12:07 PM

Oct 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Fianna is so sly but still a fun character; so direct with her teasing yet those blushing covers for her playful behavior. :3

Yep! Gotta love that playful teasing of hers :)

And my dear Claire,

I'll have you know that's not such a bad death,just saying.
TyrelAug 27, 2014 12:00 AM
Aug 25, 2014 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
Claire and her delusions (^ ^)
damn that cliffhanger...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 25, 2014 12:28 PM

Apr 2011
I lol at 'aero breast' and Claire's imagination.

Claire maybe annoying but her "Hyaan!" is just too cute. Fianna is so sly.

The fight scenes are good compared to when they battle that military spirit.
Aug 25, 2014 12:30 PM

Aug 2013
This is actually a better episode compared to all episodes before..

Claire's delusions were hilarious!
Fighting scene is also good..

They should keep this quality for next episodes..
Aug 25, 2014 1:23 PM

Jul 2012
Claire went looking for the the spirit of big boobs lol.
Aug 25, 2014 1:24 PM
Mar 2014
That was an unexpected cliffhanger, but the fight scene before that was pretty awesome. Seems like Fianna will be fighting next episode too. Though I'm going to have to assume Claire/Rinslet/Ellis were too far away from Jio or too focused on other things, because otherwise they would've heard him calling Kamito "Ren Ashbell" multiple times. That would require some explaining. And would also make Fianna lose her blackmail material D:
Aug 25, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
Uh, the spirit of big boobs? XD
Claire and your delusions, wtf LOL.
Kamito leaving without saying a word when he saw Claire touch her breasts XD
So Kamito finally remembers her.
Lol Fianna.
Est: "I will end you" XD
Got to see Ellis fight for a bit more this episode.
Aug 25, 2014 2:15 PM

Nov 2013
Claire's imagination lol..
Aug 25, 2014 2:27 PM
Feb 2013
Lol, looks like Claire wants some boobs.

Jio vs Kamito, round 2 is in the works.
Aug 25, 2014 2:30 PM

Apr 2010
Funny how this anime is aimed at fan service but doesn't deliver much of it at all.
Which makes me wonder what this anime's strong point is considering it doesn't offer much new stuff at all compared to other anime of the genre.
I see this ending like something like Seiken no Blacksmith, an anime that's neither good or bad that ends up being forgotten about.
Or at least almost unheard of in just a few months after it aired.
Aug 25, 2014 2:31 PM
Mar 2014
Great episode.

Funny moments like when Kamito walked in on Claire & I love Est...

Good fight scene at the end but that cliffhanger ending surprised me, the episode seemed like it was over so quick.
Aug 25, 2014 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
LMFAO Kamito opening and then closing the door when Claire was massaging her boobs.
I WANT TO RIDE ON YOUR HORSE
On top of that some battle with a cliffhanger.
4/5
Aug 25, 2014 4:25 PM
May 2014
I can't get over how Kamito saw Claire and then just went straight back out without saying anything :D

I'm pretty sure Fianna is the only 'lewd beast' in the school...

The two guys fight it out in some old shrine, annoyed I have to wait a week to see the rest but I guess that's just how the world works... :(
Aug 25, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
That was a pretty good episode. Lol at Kamito walking in on Claire and being like "Lol nope, i'm out...". Est's "I will end you." line to the horse was also pretty funny. Now to wait till next week to see what happens.
Aug 25, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
Horse : nibbles on Est's leggings
Est: " I will end you"
me: most adorable thing so far O_O #
lol poor Clair her and her problems haha loved it when he walked in on her massaging herself
LOL
Ellis def has the hots for Kamito
lol @ Fiannas way with words make this show even better
overall grreat episode!!!!
[/quote]
Aug 25, 2014 4:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
llcruz said:
I loved how Kamito didn't say a word after seeing Claire touching her boobs and just closed the door.
It was down right amazing. You almost never see a reasonable reaction like that. Usually they just stand there like a slack jawed idiot.
Aug 25, 2014 5:30 PM

Jan 2014
Man there goes a cliffhanger. Still a good episode though, can't wait for next week. One question though, why did Kamito decide to stop participating in those blade dance ceremonies for three years and start back up again? Because he was looking for Restia?
Aug 25, 2014 5:44 PM

Mar 2012
Jamsch101 said:
Man there goes a cliffhanger. Still a good episode though, can't wait for next week. One question though, why did Kamito decide to stop participating in those blade dance ceremonies for three years and start back up again? Because he was looking for Restia?
Blade Dance is not held yearly. Elemental Lord decide when ans where it would be held. So far there are only 4 times Blade Dance that mentioned being held. Twenty four year ago(winner Greywoth), twelve year ago(winner Yggdra) who isn't really famouse like other, three year ago(winner Ren Ashbell) and present.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 25, 2014 5:57 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I like the fight scenes in this episode. I hope they keep up this quality for the rest of the episodes.

Very beautiful midcard. Restia is so gorgeous.

I'll treat it as a cute joke if Est tells me the same sentence. <3 Those words have pierced my heart and would make me collapse with a satisfied look on my face.
Aug 25, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2013
Aversa said:
Funny how this anime is aimed at fan service but doesn't deliver much of it at all.
Which makes me wonder what this anime's strong point is considering it doesn't offer much new stuff at all compared to other anime of the genre.
I see this ending like something like Seiken no Blacksmith, an anime that's neither good or bad that ends up being forgotten about.
Or at least almost unheard of in just a few months after it aired.

There is real plot in this series and character development, too bad for anime only viewers that are missing them because the adaptation won't cover them,
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 25, 2014 6:14 PM

Feb 2012
Cratex said:
llcruz said:
It was down right amazing. You almost never see a reasonable reaction like that. Usually they just stand there like a slack jawed idiot.
Last anime I've seen that did this was "They are my noble masters".

Kimito learns to knock first before ending.
Est's only line in this episode made me laugh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2014 6:25 PM

Oct 2011
dem messaging from Claire XD

I will end you. Poor horse

Cliffhanger
Aug 25, 2014 6:25 PM

Mar 2012
Claire is fucking annoying! Y U NO DIE CLAIRE ROUGE? -.- I usually like yandere characters but she's too annoying, I can't hold her shit actions anymore...
Decent episode.

fear80 said:
There is real plot in this series and character development, too bad for anime only viewers that are missing them because the adaptation won't cover them

Is the difference that big? I don't think so, usually the adaptations tend to follow the events on the manga, add scenes, delete scenes, skip arcs, but I don't think the story would chance that much.
Aug 25, 2014 6:36 PM
Jul 2011
The maid is rather incompetent.
Being told by her master to be awake on her own, eat three meals a day, proper laundry?
Is that how these two say goodbye to each other while acting separate?
But, I love these moments.

Aero breast, I'm lost.
Aug 25, 2014 6:52 PM

Apr 2013
b1GZZ said:
Claire is fucking annoying! Y U NO DIE CLAIRE ROUGE? -.- I usually like yandere characters but she's too annoying, I can't hold her shit actions anymore...
Decent episode.

fear80 said:
There is real plot in this series and character development, too bad for anime only viewers that are missing them because the adaptation won't cover them

Is the difference that big? I don't think so, usually the adaptations tend to follow the events on the manga, add scenes, delete scenes, skip arcs, but I don't think the story would chance that much.

I'm not hinting for anything deep and dark but for a ecchi and harem series you could say this one strongly covers the basic requirements to look forward to something.

The anime only covers introduction arcs of three characters Claire before, Fianna present, Ellis next. The real deal, the blade dance is missing in the anime adaptation.

P.S: Claire is a Tsundere, but I think there is a character who could be qualified for an Yandere later on.
Aug 25, 2014 6:56 PM

Sep 2013
A lot of funny moments. My favorite one was Claire groping her breasts and Kamito walks in. Oh Claire, having the most craziest fantasies

"I want to ride your horse" is a new way of saying she wants your D aha
eunoia33Aug 25, 2014 7:10 PM

Aug 25, 2014 9:15 PM

Mar 2012
fear80 said:
b1GZZ said:
Decent episode.

I'm not hinting for anything deep and dark but for a ecchi and harem series you could say this one strongly covers the basic requirements to look forward to something.

The anime only covers introduction arcs of three characters Claire before, Fianna present, Ellis next. The real deal, the blade dance is missing in the anime adaptation.

P.S: Claire is a Tsundere, but I think there is a character who could be qualified for an Yandere later on.
Blade Dance have complete set of character. From Muir, Leonora, Shao Fu to Milla exist.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 25, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2011
"I will end you". Lmao Est

Also that -wonderful technique- is so legit
Aug 25, 2014 11:09 PM

Aug 2013
New-found respect for Kamito with that Claire massage scene XD

Est threatening the horse was so adorable. Holding firm on the top spot for best girl :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 25, 2014 11:17 PM

Jun 2014
Well at least it was better then the last episode. And this one got a few good laughs outta me.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 26, 2014 12:06 AM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
fear80 said:

Blade Dance have complete set of character. From Muir, Leonora, Shao Fu to Milla exist.

You need to make a new poll :P
Aug 26, 2014 1:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Claire's fantasy was brilliantly animated lol

next ep will have some funny moments :3
Aug 26, 2014 2:35 AM

Jan 2014
Oh, Est's "I'll end you" :3 So adorable.

And Claire's fantasy, lmao. Not to mention Kamito's reaction when he caught Claire fondling her own chest.

Really fun episode.
Aug 26, 2014 6:08 AM

Aug 2013
Poor Clair, I think she has lost touch with reality.
My Candies:
Aug 26, 2014 7:18 AM

Dec 2011
This episode was really fun and action packed at the same time. Oh the little things... LOL at Claire's delusion of her breast expanding, the horse chewing Est's kneesocks and saying "I'll end you" and the Fianna moments of this episode.

Really like how Kamito and Jio fought again, although the cliffhanger just came so abruptly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2014 9:21 AM

Aug 2010
"I want to be on your horse" That was my favourite moment xD
Aug 26, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2011
Those horses' ears looked strange, like cat ears.
Aug 26, 2014 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty decent episode. Claire's imagination is as dirty as ever. Just 1 more episode left for volume 2.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

169 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

90 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2014

67 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2014

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2014

78 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.