Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2009 5:47 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nothing exceptional, kinda cliché story, but still a pretty cute and sweet shounen-ai one shot. Nice art as usual.
KinetaNov 20, 2012 2:23 PM

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Jan 19, 2010 4:09 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, yeah. :) I really liked it. I thought it was a very well executed take on a familiar story. :)

*Isn't too familiar with shonen-ai and wants someone to post recommendations...*
Mar 24, 2010 3:30 AM

Mar 2009
i like it <3 kawaii art <3
Apr 15, 2010 9:12 PM

Dec 2007
Yeah, nothing special, but it was fun to read.
Jul 24, 2010 2:21 AM

Jan 2010
saw 'that' coming already but still, i like it.
Jan 5, 2011 6:48 PM

Jan 2010
I like Nakaya better than both main boys.
Jun 23, 2011 7:23 PM

Feb 2009
I was hoping to see Usui and Nakaya end up together, and also to see Kugou struggling with feelings of jealousy and such at the sight of his crush and best friend together. When Usui confessed to Kugou I was not only shocked (which was probably an inappropriate response to a rather cliche plot twist) but I was also deeply saddened. I really liked Usui and should have been happy to see him be accepted by his true crush, but I guess I wanted to see him with Nakaya so badly that instead I got really sad. Of course these feelings stem from my opinion that Usui and Nakaya were super hot and Kugou... wasn't.
I want your soul... so please, click.
Apr 18, 2012 3:29 PM

Jul 2011
i don't care if this is cliche or not, the way the story flow is really really good!!!!
I like all three character and i don't mind if Usui ends up with Nakaya or Kugou...
Nakaya is really cute and funny and adorable and all, but....... Kugou is so COOL!!! Awwww kyaaaaaaa the way he close the door while kissing Usui in front of Nakaya.. was.. just.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!11
Jul 26, 2012 2:28 AM

Jul 2009
LOL~!! As always the characters were really cute and of course a bit cliche, but always enjoyable! XD Specially the comedy that comes with it.
Aug 6, 2013 9:43 PM

Oct 2010
millo said:
i don't care if this is cliche or not, the way the story flow is really really good!!!!
I like all three character and i don't mind if Usui ends up with Nakaya or Kugou...
Nakaya is really cute and funny and adorable and all, but....... Kugou is so COOL!!! Awwww kyaaaaaaa the way he close the door while kissing Usui in front of Nakaya.. was.. just.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!11

I agree I loved it!! I even could tell how it was going to end and I was still shocked, my heart is still fluttering...
OrchidStarfireAug 6, 2013 9:46 PM
Aug 6, 2014 9:06 PM

Apr 2014
Oh okay so I guess I'm in the minority that was actually surprised.

Honestly, I flipped. I squealed like a little girl. I was expecting a bad end for this one. This story made me so happy (especially after being punched repeatedly in the feels from Saezuru Tori). I just wish there was more.

Too short and too sweet. I love it <3
Idgaf about cliches. This is definitely one of my favorites from Yoneda Kou.
Jun 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Apr 2016
Wow. "In a crowd of people all wearing the same uniform, even if it's just a distant figure seen from far away, yours is the only body I can always recognize. I am always yearning for your love." <-- Unrequited love is expressed so clearly and strongly here. ><

It's easy to see how Kugou fell for Usui... He really is cute. And I like those moments when the protagonist falls in love but doesn't realize it themselves, like when Kugou thought he should have gone home with Usui and broke up with f*** buddy, when he saw Usui at McDonalds. ><

At first, I thought, "It's adorable that Usui never intended to date Nakaya, but was simply happy to learn more about his crush. :) And what better person to receive infornation from, than Nakaya's best friend, Kugou?" But nope! There was a nice plot twist, when all of this time, Usui actually liked Kugou! XD Kugou misunderstood... Kugou was nice though, for offering to help Usui get together with Nakaya.

Poor Nakaya!! >< "K-KUGOU, I'M SORRY! I REALLY DID GET IN THE WAY!" Nakaya was really flustered to witness Usui and Kugou's kiss, lol! Kugou was cool for closing that door on Nakaya <3

In the extras, it was hilarious to see Kugou shoo Nakaya away. Usui was so nice for giving Nakaya juice, though. <3 And poor Nakaya walked in on Usui and Kugou, no he can't join in now!! XD Hope Nakaya found a dating partner later...

I liked the characterization this chapter! Kugou looks like a tough person, but he was really nice for giving Nakaya money regardless. :) But LOL, whenever he rejects Nakaya, that's when he gets lonely... :P

I'd like to see a continuation of this story, of Nakaya actually.

More topics from this board

Hancock23 - Oct 1, 2019

0 by Hancock23 »»
Oct 1, 2019 6:18 AM

Poll: » NightS Chapter 6 (NightS – A Night One Month After) Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 9, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 9, 2017 9:02 PM

Poll: » NightS Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Sep 14, 2009

10 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 9, 2017 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.