MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu »» Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion

View Poll Results: Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

6 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 8

10-22-09, 3:03 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I cried at the end...

07-15-10, 3:30 PM

It all started great, then went downhill from like episode 6 (Guu has started to be nice, albeit in her own way. A mistake nevertheless). Then every episode we saw attempts to reach that level and every attempt failed. We saw some moments that could provide a good laugh but the majority of the time was boring, sometimes cheesy, sometimes ridiculous. The so-called end didn't even conclude anything. To sum it up, this series feeds on the glory of the marvelous first few episodes.

12-18-10, 9:28 AM

I agree with you, Baphomet, except for two things: I never thought it was all that great to begin with, and I really liked the end. I heard from someone that this was the funniest show in the whole world, but it seems like I can't trust other people's senses of humor.
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

03-27-11, 12:40 PM

Baphomet said:
It all started great, then went downhill from like episode 6 (Guu has started to be nice, albeit in her own way. A mistake nevertheless). Then every episode we saw attempts to reach that level and every attempt failed. We saw some moments that could provide a good laugh but the majority of the time was boring, sometimes cheesy, sometimes ridiculous. The so-called end didn't even conclude anything. To sum it up, this series feeds on the glory of the marvelous first few episodes.
Seabury said:
I agree with you, Baphomet, except for two things: I never thought it was all that great to begin with, and I really liked the end. I heard from someone that this was the funniest show in the whole world, but it seems like I can't trust other people's senses of humor.
You are both right!

Guu was the only character out of the bunch who had a real personality.

08-22-11, 9:25 PM

I didn't have any expectations for this series and I let the show's pacing take me where it will. I enjoyed the funny moments where I found them and moved on when I didn't get the humor. Overall it was very good by my book.

I teared up a bit near the ending since I haven't seen my own mother for some time now, made me feel like packing my bags and going home for a while.

03-27-12, 4:18 PM

Great stuff. Puts Lucky Star and K-ON to shame.

04-10-12, 12:40 AM

A real gem of a series. Fantastic characters, great humour. K-On! is a very different genre, calm and gently amusing. Lucky Star is somewhere in between the two.

12-22-13, 12:02 AM

It was awesome show, I love Guu-sama! Last episode is good but abrupt. I search everywhere sub in my language, but i still can't find them :< I want to watch second series sooo much!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices