MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hare+Guu »» Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion

View Poll Results: Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

6 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 8

10-22-09, 3:03 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I cried at the end...

07-15-10, 3:30 PM

It all started great, then went downhill from like episode 6 (Guu has started to be nice, albeit in her own way. A mistake nevertheless). Then every episode we saw attempts to reach that level and every attempt failed. We saw some moments that could provide a good laugh but the majority of the time was boring, sometimes cheesy, sometimes ridiculous. The so-called end didn't even conclude anything. To sum it up, this series feeds on the glory of the marvelous first few episodes.

12-18-10, 9:28 AM

I agree with you, Baphomet, except for two things: I never thought it was all that great to begin with, and I really liked the end. I heard from someone that this was the funniest show in the whole world, but it seems like I can't trust other people's senses of humor.
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

03-27-11, 12:40 PM

Baphomet said:
It all started great, then went downhill from like episode 6 (Guu has started to be nice, albeit in her own way. A mistake nevertheless). Then every episode we saw attempts to reach that level and every attempt failed. We saw some moments that could provide a good laugh but the majority of the time was boring, sometimes cheesy, sometimes ridiculous. The so-called end didn't even conclude anything. To sum it up, this series feeds on the glory of the marvelous first few episodes.
Seabury said:
I agree with you, Baphomet, except for two things: I never thought it was all that great to begin with, and I really liked the end. I heard from someone that this was the funniest show in the whole world, but it seems like I can't trust other people's senses of humor.
You are both right!

Guu was the only character out of the bunch who had a real personality.

08-22-11, 9:25 PM

I didn't have any expectations for this series and I let the show's pacing take me where it will. I enjoyed the funny moments where I found them and moved on when I didn't get the humor. Overall it was very good by my book.

I teared up a bit near the ending since I haven't seen my own mother for some time now, made me feel like packing my bags and going home for a while.

03-27-12, 4:18 PM

Great stuff. Puts Lucky Star and K-ON to shame.

04-10-12, 12:40 AM

A real gem of a series. Fantastic characters, great humour. K-On! is a very different genre, calm and gently amusing. Lucky Star is somewhere in between the two.

12-22-13, 12:02 AM

It was awesome show, I love Guu-sama! Last episode is good but abrupt. I search everywhere sub in my language, but i still can't find them :< I want to watch second series sooo much!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices