MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Noein: Mou Hitori no Kimi e »» Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 70.37%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 18.52%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 9.26%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.85%
Voters: 54

10-22-09, 1:04 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Excellent anime Exciting and lovely story

01-17-10, 3:38 AM

So, anyone else that has a feeling that the story ends on a very ominous day (giving this anime a potentially very bittersweet ending)? Wouldn't had rated this as high as I did unless I had noticed this little twist.

01-26-10, 1:37 PM

The way I saw it the only reason the ending was bittersweet was because the ending sucked. No epic Karasu vs Noein. Karasu ends up vanishing...

Noein dies because Yuu didn't acknowledge him? WFT!
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"

02-08-10, 9:22 PM

hillster said:
So, anyone else that has a feeling that the story ends on a very ominous day (giving this anime a potentially very bittersweet ending)? Wouldn't had rated this as high as I did unless I had noticed this little twist.

Its true though I also noticed it was a different season as from the memory, and although all future of parallel dimensions is 'approximate' Haruka should remember what is bound to happen and somehow prevent it?

regardless, fantastic show. :)

05-19-10, 1:53 AM

err no Karasu, Tobi, and Atori all of them goes back to there own dimension La'Cryma thats how i see it and thats how i choose there future and im posting in here to established that recognition of there existence lol

the future have endless possibilities/choices for us to recognized or choose from

very good anime i cant believe quantum mechanics can have a very good storyline

06-02-10, 11:09 PM

great anime and epic last episode :)

07-17-10, 2:45 PM

subemotion said:
hillster said:

Its true though I also noticed it was a different season as from the memory, and although all future of parallel dimensions is 'approximate' Haruka should remember what is bound to happen and somehow prevent it?

it is not bound to happen because it only happened in one of the futures. Noein's past might or might not be the path that they're going through.

07-27-10, 9:35 PM

Why did Atori have to die? ;__;

Overall a good animu, but I felt there was just something missing. :|

08-02-10, 10:45 PM

betsuni78 said:

Haruka observed her own death so she will die. This is explained in ep. 12.

For example: the timewarping telephone. Haruka's mother and father both heard her voice on the phone. Since the future cannot affect the past, Haruka had to answer the phone both times and say exactly those words. You could say that even though Haruka's mother and father observed this, it may have been from another timeline. If this were true, then that seperate timeline would be affecting the past. Therefore, both the called and the calling must take place on all timelines even though events surrounding it can change.

The only reasons La'cryma and Shangri-la could affect the past was because they were illusory timelines artificially created in order to lead to a convergence.

09-25-10, 9:02 AM

This is a very good anime indeed... but in my opinion, i think the ending was a bit too rush... hurmmmm =.=

10-15-10, 12:31 PM

shootdatpancake said:
This is a very good anime indeed... but in my opinion, i think the ending was a bit too rush... hurmmmm =.=

It did feel a tiny bit rushed, but it was still quite epic.

Although the twist was "bittersweet" as someone else said, I thought it was pretty impressive how the directors paid attention to so many little details...

Really enjoyed watching this. :) Confusing at times, and I didn't get a lot of the physics explanations, but it was still a fun ride~ I liked the ending~~

11-17-10, 12:48 AM

Noein's a very good anime! Absolutely worth watching again :D

01-08-11, 3:40 PM

It's been rather intensive series, 9/10

Only few OVA/special eps wouldn't hurt just to show their life after Yuu's return from Tokyo or which future they chose :)
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

07-22-11, 12:27 AM

i feel very bad for yuu. haruka clearly like karasu, not the yuu she knows. yuu just kinda lives with that fact that he's just a substitute for karasu.

very weak ending imo
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall

12-21-11, 1:08 AM

Noein is very close to being a masterpiece. I think I might review this thing if I can spare some time in the future.

02-03-12, 8:21 AM

I thought it was ok, but the anime itself has many flaws. mainly in the time lines and lack of explanation of Kara and others also left me confused.
but in the end it was an 7/10 for the story.
Modified by holyshura, 02-03-12, 8:25 AM

02-28-12, 3:33 PM

Probably the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life ._.

05-28-12, 7:05 PM

Very good series until the end.
But I really wished I could have seenthe scene of the future Haruka talking to phone to the present Haruka... :S
And I kind of feel bad for Yuu, Haruka seems to be more attracted to Karasu than himself. Well, it's a bit weird, Karasu is Yuu but Yuu isn't really Karasu to me.

06-23-12, 9:22 PM

They should of kissed, tsh.

Oh well, this series was alright with me although not masterpiece level.

06-25-12, 9:19 PM

10/10 for me, masterpiece and so well worth watching
ending probably needed a bit more thought though, the setup was nice for it but the ending itself was rushed
In a cool gay bar Where the people are entertaining
When the sun clocks in We'll still be talking and champagning
Underneath the strobe light, we'll dance all night
I'm a little bit shy, you're easy on the eye
And at the slightest touch we're in love

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices