Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2014 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Kanda...so you were the one pulling the strings.

Eh, this was a bit of an abrupt finish. I was hoping they would develop the story more.
Aug 23, 2014 4:18 PM
Dec 2013
Yeah, it was very quick. Too bad, it might have been interesting if the scenario had been developed more.
Aug 24, 2014 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
So it was Kanda. Not a big surprise there. I think the manga was confusing at times but overall it was pretty entertaining.
Nidag said:
Yeah, it was very quick. Too bad, it might have been interesting if the scenario had been developed more.

Agreed.
Aug 25, 2014 2:27 PM

Sep 2010
I liked the ending, it fit the story quite well.
Jan 21, 2015 10:27 PM
Dec 2013
That ending got to me a little bit.. *Sniff*
Dec 29, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2015
My guess as to why they took Yuuki's memories is that it was his memories of being abused that made him hesitate and not call the ambulance after his mother was stabbed.
I must admit, there were times when I wasn't certain of Kanda. He and Hazama were my two biggest suspects of being the puppet. I leaned more toward Kanda since I didn't think they'd make Yuuki scum, having committed the crime that Hazama committed. It's kind of interesting when you look back at it. I didn't make the connection between the slit wrist and the sweat bands, which is stupid of me, since I know someone who actually did the same thing (covering the cuts with a sweatband). Though I suppose it was because I didn't really notice the wrist in the dream.
I guess this means that everyone was pardoned? I mean, rape and imprisonment, that would get you a looooong time in prison, so I guess the organization pulled some strings or something.
I knew that they wouldn't be able to completely wrap it up in one chapter, so I'm a tad disappointed. Especially with the fact that Yuuki is living with his dad now, with no explanation. His dad left him and his mother, so why would he take him back now? It's also a bit sad that they won't all be able to see each other again.
I'm a tad confused as to what they were all holding in their hands. Was it pieces of Kanda's heart?
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 4, 2016 7:10 AM
May 2016
AM I THE ONLY WHO QUESTIONS WHY THEY'RE ALL COOL WITH ARROWHEAD EVEN THOUGH HE TRIED TO KILL ALL OF THEM JUST VERY RECENTLY??? I mean rly xD
Aug 24, 2016 7:35 PM

Oct 2014
Nah, you're not the only one. Those guys seem to take a LOT of things in stride, considering how bizarre the setting is. ^.^;

Oct 28, 2017 12:54 AM
Aug 2015
It was confusing at times, but the ending isn't bad imo..
So Kanda actually didn't exist.. That face was Kengou's face and the memory was Yuuki's.. That was an interesting plot twist.. too bad it ended very quickly, might be better if they developed the story more..
Anna555 said:
My final question: WHY THE HECK IS THIS MANGA TAGGED AS A SHOUJO?! AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE???
Idk, but probably because of the art style.. ah, also that Tezuka twins look really similar to the Hitachiin twins from Ouran lol
renzosparkOct 28, 2017 12:59 AM
Apr 11, 2020 7:16 PM

Mar 2016
I knew it was Kanda in chapter 1.

In chapter 1, we saw a murder in an extremely dramatic way, but no face was shown. However, that is how you would introduce the protagonist. When they described that scene as Kanda's crime, it felt wrong. Then the teacher explained about the puppets, and everything had suddenly made sense. (Plus, it wasn't hard to notice the similar hairstyles of the two characters.)

I am still kind of sad that Kanda was the puppet since I kind of ended up shipping him with Yuuki. haha

The ending was nice. Glad there were no deaths. This story wouldn't work with main character deaths.
Nov 1, 2021 9:35 AM

May 2020
What a load of crap. Just bad at everything and pretty unoriginal. It’s been a while since I’ve read something this bad.

More topics from this board

» Dolls Code - Very Important FAQ

Cenba - May 5, 2016

1 by renzospark »»
Oct 28, 2017 1:09 AM

Poll: » Dolls Code Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2014

3 by Surana »»
Dec 29, 2015 1:13 PM

Poll: » Dolls Code Chapter 7 Discussion

Surana - Dec 29, 2015

0 by Surana »»
Dec 29, 2015 12:47 PM

Poll: » Dolls Code Chapter 6 Discussion

Surana - Dec 29, 2015

0 by Surana »»
Dec 29, 2015 12:39 PM

Poll: » Dolls Code Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

3 by Surana »»
Dec 29, 2015 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.