MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini »» Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

197 65.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

65 21.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

26 8.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

9 3.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.00%
Voters: 300

10-23-09, 1:55 PM

No one else here happy for the change from the "two-episodic nature" season one had and over to this continuous story?

10-23-09, 1:59 PM

So far so good!
Still, I'm missing the good old Hei (Shaving, haircut, badass fighting style...)

10-23-09, 2:07 PM

Deathpal said:
Still, I'm missing the good old Hei (Shaving, haircut, badass fighting style...)

Yeah, gotta miss the old Hei...but I'm sure we'll be seeing him back in style sooner or later. That being said, an amazing episode I thought.

10-23-09, 2:16 PM

I don't think that he'll change his look in this season (maybe he does if he sees Yin or Misaki again xD), but maybe he'll be back in his old style in the OVAs...

10-23-09, 2:39 PM

I have big gun, took it from my chest.

^sorry bout that

10-23-09, 2:40 PM

well Kirihara appears.. one of the better episodes so far
My avatar is from Minami-ke. I get asked all the time >_>

10-23-09, 2:56 PM

Veggen said:
No one else here happy for the change from the "two-episodic nature" season one had and over to this continuous story?

I'm totally digging the change. I didn't like the separate arcs style in the first season very much.

10-23-09, 3:06 PM

So Mao... is still alive. That was shocking. I thought he died in season one. Oh well, I guess I'm glad that he's still alive (sort of).

Anyways, this episode was good only because of the Kirihara part. Good to see her having more screen time :)

But I wasn't express with Suou being such a brainless idiot. It took her that long to realize that she was in a life or death situation? This isn't the DTB that I know.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

10-23-09, 3:12 PM

The little girl is getting really irritating. I wish she'd just stay in her unconscious form. It was just awesome with that rifle. July being the only remnant of November, I hope he doesn't die. Then Hei's back to his original Reaper form.

10-23-09, 3:30 PM
Anime Moderator
So now August really is dead. How disappointing...
Idk this was kind of a lousy episode imo, I just didn't enjoy it. Too much was going on and now all of a sudden July will be traveling with Hei? I'm perfectly fine with the latter, but it was just too random. Oh well at least Genma's group is very amusing.

10-23-09, 3:46 PM

So, apparently Hei hates Yin now.......I;m sure we'll see why pretty soon. And anyone notice all the bodies in the background with Yin? Looked like a pretty big fight.

So far, I;m liking the new season, but I miss the old Hei, hopefully he'll be back and Mao will go back to being a cat, I don't really like the Sugar Glider or Flying Squirrel he is.

10-23-09, 3:48 PM

I am so happy Mao is back!

10-23-09, 3:53 PM

Ending song gets better everytime.

10-23-09, 4:02 PM

i cant wait till the next episode but i wonder why Hei hates Yin now and i wish hei had a shave and a hair cut i hate how he looks now! it really bugs me! and im really happy mao is back i thought he was gone for good

10-23-09, 4:10 PM

Xizel said:
The little girl is getting really irritating. I wish she'd just stay in her unconscious form. It was just awesome with that rifle. July being the only remnant of November, I hope he doesn't die. Then Hei's back to his original Reaper form.

Actually I think July was much closer to April then he was to November. I'm guessing she was like a mother figure to him. Actually, I that was may have been said in the 1st series.

Awesome episode! I think Suou's powers has to do with materializing things, not just guns. I think I forsee her materializing a motorcycle in the near future. With July telling her how to ride it. Maybe even materialize a tank o_o

I do not care much for the whole Yin + Hei drama, but I'm assuming that something went down and now Hei wants to kill her. Needs more information on the subject.

Was that a tranny in the preview of the episode 4? Tranny Contractor? Oh my...
Modified by Bun-bay, 10-23-09, 4:13 PM

10-23-09, 4:11 PM

Veggen said:

I'm actually loving the change from the episodic nature, that was my only real qualm with the last season.

@guyklc: I think the trigger for Suou going into contractor mode and summoning the pwn cannon was from all of those people close to her being killed by contractors, not her being like "OMGIMIGHTDIE".

Oh, and uh... speaking of contractor Suou, it seems like she's going to be retaining emotions, like Hei did last season. Thus contributing to my theory that Suou borrowed powers from Pai through Hei during that little forcefield incident.
Modified by JonathanDC, 10-23-09, 4:32 PM

10-23-09, 4:14 PM

Ponytails turn me on.

10-23-09, 4:21 PM
Anime Moderator
Another action-packed episode. I'm really enjoying this.

10-23-09, 4:30 PM

Man I was so happy to see Mao. : D
o genki desu ka

10-23-09, 4:30 PM

whoa poor Nika. lots of people dying and fast so far. they totally used Tanya to dupe him and the way she killed him was just very harshs. so Mao is in the squirrel now instead of a cat? cool as long as he's back I guess.

seems July is working with them, and there's some connection with those twin lollies and that french chick. I'm thinking Suuo will have some kind of powers like here but keep emotions like Hei somehow. yay for going back to Japan and more Kirihara.

Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices