Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2009 10:49 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So much happened this episode..

First of all...need more info about Yin nao! Especially after the very last scene on the boat. Just what is going on! ;_;
Hei without powers isn't nearly as badass as he was before, so I really hope that he gets them back soon. Hazuki and Suou/July combo really beat him in that department this episode.

Other than that, Suou's awakening was pretty cool her teamwork with July was totally badass and I love that anti-tank(?) rifle. Judging from the reactions of the other characters it was a quite major event and I'm really curious about what effects it has/will have except for Suou seemingly becoming a contractor.

While I was expecting Nika to die, I hoped that he'd die in a...nicer way. Getting munched on by a swarm of insects is just ugh.

More Kirahara aswell, and it's quite obvious that she will accept the offer to join Kobayashi's organization despite the warnings. Information about Hei will most likely be too tempting for her.

Anyway, with July in tow,it's off to Japan where Shion is believed to be. ^^

yakisobapanOct 22, 2009 11:03 AM
Oct 22, 2009 1:50 PM

Oct 2007
Never mind i have found the episode,didnt know its got out only today.
What a kick ass episode!tho its realy sad how Nika got died.
Kagome7Oct 23, 2009 4:00 AM
Oct 22, 2009 2:33 PM
Oct 22, 2009 3:44 PM

Oct 2009
looks great, didn't understand a word of it though :P have to wait for the sub. I agree that Hei doesn't kick as much ass. doesn't anyone think that suou's power is a bit... strange... I was like WTF!
and Nika, how saaaaad :'(
Oct 22, 2009 4:11 PM

Jul 2009
for me it looks like this is turning into a meh anime. not much say to talk about, maybe except Hei said he killed yin...
Oct 22, 2009 6:16 PM

Jun 2009
I used to like Tanya but after being so heartless and killing Nika. F*CK!
This is so depressing....
-
Other than that great episode. Great to see Suou awakening her contractor powers>:P
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Oct 22, 2009 7:54 PM

Oct 2009
I have to go do some farm work. I will say this. Felt very angry at Tanya for killing Nika who loved her very much. Extremely happy that Mao was confirmed finally in the flying squirrel. Felt unconfortable seeing Suou's naked body but happy she became a contractor with the power to summon a anti-tank gun anywhere as payment she has to fold paper into cranes which looks very easy as long as she has some paper. This is just a theory and assumption to be confirmed (sometimes it is so annoying to translate from French to English). The theory is what if the comet fragment can give anyone contractor powers as a device from another contractor and make that contractor lose its powers? Hei's power was mentionned by some people as having to do with materialization so Suou got that power through intense feelings of doing something at the moment she wanted to do. This device would make other contractors lose their powers have those who do not have any have one. It would be insane in this series. Going to see episode again.
francismeunierOct 22, 2009 10:46 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 22, 2009 8:52 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
I have to go do some farm work. I will say this. Felt very angry at Tanya for killing Nika who loved her very much. Extremely happy that Mao was confirmed finally in the flying squirrel. Felt unconfrotable seeing Suou's naked body but happy she became a contractor with the power to summon a anti-tank gun anywhere as payment she has to fold paper into cranes which looks very easy as long as she has some paper.

OMG that's her remenuration... Wow>_< that's sucha cute thing to do.
Her rifle is really long too>_<
hopefully this isnt her only power...<
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Oct 22, 2009 10:41 PM

Oct 2009
kerobear said:
francismeunier said:
I have to go do some farm work. I will say this. Felt very angry at Tanya for killing Nika who loved her very much. Extremely happy that Mao was confirmed finally in the flying squirrel. Felt unconfrotable seeing Suou's naked body but happy she became a contractor with the power to summon a anti-tank gun anywhere as payment she has to fold paper into cranes which looks very easy as long as she has some paper.

OMG that's her remenuration... Wow>_< that's sucha cute thing to do.
Her rifle is really long too>_<
hopefully this isnt her only power...<

Yeah it is very nice remuneration. Whoever had her do this as remuneration must like cranes a lot. I think her power is what people mentionned about Hei's sister, the power of materialization. She can make any weapon appear but the only thing she remembered is the big anti-tank rifle. If she can make any weapon appear then it can crazy like a pulse rifle or a bazooka or even a rail gun. I think all she needs is visualize like she did the first time. This must be first time I see this in RAW 2 times already. Got to comment on the action being excellent. From Hei's machine gun firing to Shizume's train wrecking and putting fire to it to Hazuki's slashing all the soldiers. I also do not understand why Shizume killed August 07 when he was alive? That was cheap.
francismeunierOct 23, 2009 12:34 AM

Oct 22, 2009 11:09 PM

May 2008
Did they seriously have to pull that "power awoken by anger" shit?

Also what's with all the service? Not that I didn't see it coming...

Ugh. I didn't really expect much anyway I guess.
Oct 22, 2009 11:09 PM

Aug 2009
Charliehsv said:

----------------------------------------
So much happened this episode..

Agreed....

Wow. Just wow. While I expect Nika to die...i didn't expect it to happen this ep, and such a gruesome way too...

Tanya!! Grrr. July/Suou combo - WIN. The anti-tank rifle is just...wow. The others just got OWNED

YES MAOOOOOOOOOO

Totally didn't expect July to tag along?
Oh man, sucha cryptic message... what Hei said in the end.. ?_? "Yin...I killed that woman" ano onna... he sounds pretty angry and the way he refers to Yin is pretty angry too????

I need more Yin, NOW!

oh, yes, Suou's remuneration is probably the most meaningful and reasonable one ....

+10

So the antagonists of this season... the syndicate's remaining members?!

Oct 22, 2009 11:20 PM

May 2008
athyra said:
"Yin...I killed that woman" ano onna... he sounds pretty angry and the way he refers to Yin is pretty angry too????

He said "殺す" and not "殺した".
Oct 23, 2009 12:05 AM

Jun 2007
I hope 3 things will happen in the following episodes:
1. Hei gets his power back (!!!)
2. More about what happened to Yin (!!)
3. Hei gets a shave (!?)

Overall, an OK episode... July was a gd addition. At least there's another link to the previous season. I've been feeling like this was taking place in an alternate universe.
Oct 23, 2009 12:36 AM

Oct 2009
hikky said:
Did they seriously have to pull that "power awoken by anger" shit?

Also what's with all the service? Not that I didn't see it coming...

In my current free time of studying about human psychology I learned emotions were a powerful force of motivation so I think this is why they put it there. I also want to know what is with all the service because it is making me not comfortable at all to watch this but I just ignore it or try to.
athyra said:

Wow. Just wow. While I expect Nika to die...i didn't expect it to happen this ep, and such a gruesome way too...

Yeah me too. To make things weird Tanya at one point had her eyes normal and looked as being normal. I think those guys brainwashed her a lot. It was not normal that she looked ok then suddenly changed into something with no emotions.
athyra said:
Tanya!! Grrr. July/Suou combo - WIN. The anti-tank rifle is just...wow. The others just got OWNED

Yeah July/Suou combo was effective and hope to see more of that. Yeah Tanya big time anger.
athyra said:
YES MAOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah me too I was cheering for that final confirmation but want Mao back as a cat. He looks kind of stupid as the flying squirrel.
athyra said:
Totally didn't expect July to tag along?
Oh man, sucha cryptic message... what Hei said in the end.. ?_? "Yin...I killed that woman" ano onna... he sounds pretty angry and the way he refers to Yin is pretty angry too????

I noticed there were a lot of bodies at the Yin part lying around. Some war happened at the time she dissapeared. It is like something had to be done somehow at that time. July tag along is great! Now it's like a team: Hei/Suou/July/Mao just like in first season! Good setup to me.
athyra said:
I need more Yin, NOW!

I want Yin too. Hei and her were the best in the first season.
athyra said:
oh, yes, Suou's remuneration is probably the most meaningful and reasonable one ....
+10

Yeah like remuneration a lot.
Twins? What are their roles? They look so adorable. I would adopt them right now. I like their clothing. I think I am losing it.

KurosakiRukia said:
Why would Hei say something like he killed Yin???
I think he said something like she got killed or anything else... he was pretty angry too

I would think he is just blaming himself
Sicilian said:

Well Hei looks like pedophile even more than in previous episode,

Yeah that scene with him having his pants and Suou being naked tells pretty much what you wrote ^
Sicilian said:
Suo looks more like mahou shoujo, than contactor..

No, I think she looks to have similar powers to August 07 but it might be more than that.
francismeunierOct 23, 2009 4:45 AM

Oct 23, 2009 1:02 AM

Jun 2009
Ok, I would really love where you guys are finding this episode because I can't find it in most of my sources.
Oct 23, 2009 2:53 AM

Aug 2009
Just google :P
Oct 23, 2009 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
I think he said something like she got killed or anything else... he was pretty angry too
Oct 23, 2009 3:49 AM

Aug 2009
-Smurf- said:
Ok, I would really love where you guys are finding this episode because I can't find it in most of my sources.

Tokyo Toshokan.

KurosakiRukia said:

I guess Yin did something terrible... really terrible.

Well Hei looks like pedophile even more than in previous episode, Suo looks more like mahou shoujo, than contactor.. but episode was awesome... ahhh.. one more week I can't stand it.
Oct 23, 2009 4:13 AM

Dec 2008
Great ep! Mao! and suou going berserk!
Llama765Oct 23, 2009 4:51 AM
Oct 23, 2009 4:21 AM

Apr 2008
KurosakiRukia said:

BSS translated that he wants to kill her.

So maybe she did something horrible?
The Flashback indicates a big massacre.
Oct 23, 2009 4:30 AM

Apr 2007
Woah .. this is getting a little out of hand.
I don't like the fact that Hei has lost his powers & as biased as I am for DtB (as it has been my fave series) I don't really like the new contractor powers that Suou has received.

Oct 23, 2009 4:45 AM
Dec 2008
vinesage said:
for me it looks like this is turning into a meh anime. not much say to talk about, maybe except Hei said he killed yin...

yeah, I have to agree. This episode was kinda meh. well, I don't know there's just something off about it...anyways, I didn't like the "summoning the huge sniper" thing. I actually expected more from her power, but maybe there's still more to it. And about Hei saying "I will kill her", I'm suspecting it's a "She" that caused Yins death (or whatever happened to her)

oh, so did Hei really killed Suou's father? Suou mentioned it and it looks like Hei didn't even try to deny it, that or he didn't give a damn what she said 0_o.
Oct 23, 2009 5:32 AM

Jan 2008
Suou received some contractor powers from the fragment which was cool but too bad Hei seem to have lost his power temporarily. Good episode again.
Squirl Mao lol.
Oct 23, 2009 6:10 AM

Apr 2008
Let see
It looks Yin did something bad and Hei wants to stop it.
Hei lost his abilities but still able to see ghost so he may still be a contractor.
Suou is now a contractor with the ability to ......... summon a sniper rifle?
July joins! Doesn't he work for the UK?
Mao is alive, yay. But now he's a squirrel, lol.
and Kirihara really wants Hei, aww.
Oct 23, 2009 6:16 AM
May 2009
metalsnakezero said:
summon a sniper rifle?

Anti-tank rifle - PTRD (ProtivoTankovoye Ruzhyo Degtyaryova)
Produced 1941–1945
Weight 17.3 kg
Length 2,020 mm
Barrel length 1,350 mm
Oct 23, 2009 6:17 AM

Nov 2008
metalsnakezero said:
Let see
It looks Yin did something bad and Hei wants to stop it.
Hei lost his abilities but still able to see ghost so he may still be a contractor.
Suou is now a contractor with the ability to ......... summon a sniper rifle?
July joins! Doesn't he work for the UK?
Mao is alive, yay. But now he's a squirrel, lol.
and Kirihara really wants Hei, aww.

WHAT HAVE SHE DONE?
He didn't see any ghost, he was only telling her what they could do.
Come on man, July only joined so he can kill Hei, isn't it obvious?
NUUU, i want Cat MAO! but at least he's alive.

Oct 23, 2009 6:23 AM

Jul 2009
Vadimych said:
metalsnakezero said:
summon a sniper rifle?

Produced 1941–1945
Weight 17.3 kg
Length 2,020 mm
Barrel length 1,350 mm
did a quick googl, lol, theres really such a rifle...thx for the info ;-)
Oct 23, 2009 6:35 AM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode...i didnt even feel when it ended ;(
ChaosLegionOct 23, 2009 6:39 AM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Oct 23, 2009 6:45 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
Vadimych said:
metalsnakezero said:
summon a sniper rifle?

Produced 1941–1945
Weight 17.3 kg
Length 2,020 mm
Barrel length 1,350 mm

Hey nice info but I knew it existed somehow we learned in highschool about WW2, they made them for killing light armor tanks but this won't work on heavy tanks like the KV2. The subs confused me more. What is this business of Mao's memories being outside his body? Did not get that at all. CIA has them? What is this fixed term backup deal? CIA again? What exaclty is moxibustion (that payment Shizume has to do for using his powers)? I did not mention this but Ikebukuro sounds like all might be coming back like in season 1 (hope action/design comes back like season 1). So I guess now all the world knows about contractors, anyone can go into the internet and know about them. Seriously the subs confuse things more.
metalsnakezero said:
moxibustion is real
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxibustion

That is really amazing! So Shizume not only as payment does that but it also helps him and benefits his health. Only problem I see is this cannot be done right away like Hazuki's payment.
francismeunierOct 23, 2009 6:59 AM

Oct 23, 2009 6:51 AM

Apr 2008
Oct 23, 2009 6:56 AM

Aug 2009
http://www.animelime.com/darker-than-black-ryuusei-no-gemini-episode-3/ subs ~
But Hei said about Yin that he will kill ''her'' O_O WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!
Oct 23, 2009 6:56 AM

Jun 2009
Great ep, I watched it in one breath, but hey... I want old Hei back—shaved and clean, non-alcoholic and humane... >.>
Oct 23, 2009 6:58 AM

Mar 2009
vinesage said:
Vadimych said:
metalsnakezero said:
summon a sniper rifle?

Produced 1941–1945
Weight 17.3 kg
Length 2,020 mm
Barrel length 1,350 mm

Seriously the recoil from this shit could blow her away :), and Hei wants to kill Yin? just....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(>-.-)> d(>.<)b <(-.-<)
Oct 23, 2009 7:03 AM

Apr 2008
From watching the ending again it looks like Hei was forced to kill Yin and wants to kill the women that made him do it or something really bad happen to Yin and Hei wants payback.
BTW Tanya looks pretty sexy
Oct 23, 2009 7:11 AM

Oct 2009
metalsnakezero said:
From watching the ending again it looks like Hei was forced to kill Yin and wants to kill the women that made him do it or something really bad happen to Yin and Hei wants payback.
BTW Tanya looks pretty sexy

Yeah she does look good I admit but use jpg instead of png, there is little difference and takes less size.
Romeodeaths said:
Hei wants to kill Yin? just....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, Hei wants to kill the woman who made Yin be in the situation. I will help Hei if I could in real life. I always wanted Hey x Yin. Kirihara can get another guy in her life since Kanami said something like that over the phone.

Oct 23, 2009 7:13 AM

Sep 2009
-Smurf- said:

bssubs.net, they're pretty on top of this series thus far, mucho kudos to them.

And this season is really kicking my ass in terms of awesomeness. Hei's hobo look is starting to grow on me, and Suou's power seems fun. I don't actually think it's limited to only the sniper rifle, though. Like someone else said, odds are it was the first thing that came to mind when seeing Nika die. Nika was the one who was trying to restore that old soviet anti-tank rifle, so it's logical for her to think of that weapon to materialize first.

I'm not surprised that Mao is still around, too. I didn't think they'd get rid of him quite as easily as the other characters. He rounds off what they need in a little team. July's joining is nice, but I wonder if he's got ulterior motives or if he's just lonely because all of his friends are dead, including the magician who he seemed to be helping for a little.

Also, I doubt that Hei's powers are gone for good, I think that weird forcefield they caught him in before had something to do with sapping powers. And the meteor fragment probably absorbed some of his powers that he got from Pai.

I remember that they said lightning was only the tip of Pai's powers, so there's a pretty good chance that this could be one of Pai's other powers that seeped into Suou while the meteor core was absorbing what the forcefield was pulling out of Hei.

The important thing though is that Suou broke their forcefield before it was done, so Hei's powers are probably in stasis for the time being and will come back as the effects wear off. I don't think they'll have Hei down for the count though, even powerless he used to kill Contractors with his knives and tether thingy. Remember the war in Heavens Gate? He managed to kill without powers, he was just at a disadvantage in this episode because he wasn't expecting himself not to have the powers.

'Bout Yin... I've been theorizing that she sacrificed her human form to save Hei from something. How losing her form saved him or why she did is unclear, though. With that thought in mind, it's very likely that Hei's "I'll kill her" was directed at some other female who might've forced Yin into losing her form. Remember seeing Yin in that specter shape on the river? I think she'll come back but they'll make us sweat it out first.

Also, I'm not looking forward to that weird crossdresser in the next episode. For those who think this is going to be meh, I don't see what's meh about it. Ok, they did a little bit of pseudo-nudeness so you'd focus on the core and not the clothes. The naked tackle from Hei was a little uncalled for, though. XD There is a lot of hidden storyline, but I like that mysterious touch. All the action is loved, too. Every episode has been insane, and I love it.

/walloftext

SUMMARY: GOOD SHIT MAN

Oh, and above post: Only thing killing the sexy is that damned hat. Nothing says turn-off like a dead raccoon on a chick's head.
Oct 23, 2009 7:28 AM

Jul 2009
Suou became a contrator???NOOO~~~
I was just hoping for some emotions in somebody...lol
But still,badass XD
Oct 23, 2009 7:47 AM

Oct 2008
This series, while good has mostly paled in comparison to the first one which had a more interesting plot with better characters. Hopefully it will pick up and move the focus back to the series' protagonist, but even if it doesn't, it will still be a pretty good series, albeit worse than the first one.

I really doubt they are stupid enough to do it, but if Hei's powers were permanently given to Suou, it is pretty much the final nail in the coffin...
Oct 23, 2009 7:48 AM

Mar 2009
Needs more Hei kicking names and taking ass.
Oct 23, 2009 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
yay, Mao *is* alive! doesn't make up for taking away Yin but it's something...

i have to agree with the theory that Hei wants to kill some other woman and not Yin. In his flashback he doesn't seem angry when he reaches for her and--it pains me to say--it doesn't look like she's alive anymore. *snif*

anyhow, chances of Hei surviving this sequel are dropping radically.i just can't see any happy end when he's such a mess...
Oct 23, 2009 8:20 AM

Oct 2009
Jigoku-n3ko said:
yay, Mao *is* alive! doesn't make up for taking away Yin but it's something...

i have to agree with the theory that Hei wants to kill some other woman and not Yin. In his flashback he doesn't seem angry when he reaches for her and--it pains me to say--it doesn't look like she's alive anymore. *snif*

anyhow, chances of Hei surviving this sequel are dropping radically.i just can't see any happy end when he's such a mess...

I keep my hopes for Yin. If Mao is back so will Yin be somehow. (I hope a lot about this).
DeathReaper said:
Woah! Hei lost his powers! Suou became a contractor! Mao is still alive! And Hei wants to kill Yin (at least thats what the BSS Subs said...)No wait the subs said ' Yin...I..., I will kill "her" '. I dont think by 'her' he means Yin, Hei probably means someone else!

AAAAAARGH cant wait to watch episode 4!

Yeah that is great! People can use as reference to clarify. The confusion. There is a woman who did something bad to Yin and all Yin fans will unite to get her when they know who. Wonder if it is that Madame Oreille (that means ear since I am French) who did it? She looks suspicious.
francismeunierOct 23, 2009 8:39 AM

Oct 23, 2009 8:24 AM

Oct 2009
Woah! Hei lost his powers! Suou became a contractor! Mao is still alive! And Hei wants to kill Yin (at least thats what the BSS Subs said...)No wait the subs said ' Yin...I..., I will kill "her" '. I dont think by 'her' he means Yin, Hei probably means someone else!

AAAAAARGH cant wait to watch episode 4!
AozureOct 23, 2009 8:32 AM
Oct 23, 2009 8:32 AM
Feb 2009
MAO IS ALIVEEEE. :B Hurray for bringing back one of my favorite characters~

B-but Nika is deaaaaad. (Kinda was expecting him to die, but that was a HORRIBLE way to do it. D: )
Oct 23, 2009 8:38 AM

Apr 2009
Wth, moe points XD
Hei likes slapping girls, apparently.

And I was wrong about Mao being completely dead, I guess. But right about Suou getting contractor abilities and Hei losing his xD And lol, Hei looks like a caveman.

Nooo, Nika's probably dead D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 23, 2009 8:47 AM

Jul 2009
Not a bad episode,despite having no powers Hei is still able to save the day and yay for Mao being back and July joining the party.
R.I.P Nika,i liked your character but this time you really asked for it:you don't go after Tanya after being INSECTED twice.
Oct 23, 2009 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
I still can't believe Hei lost his power.. but hte way he just kept going was sweet barely made him flinch
"Once more unto the breach"
Shakespeare

"A cat will look down to a man. A dog will look up to a man. But a pig will look you straight in the eye and see his equal."
Winston Churchill
Oct 23, 2009 9:37 AM
Jun 2008
as hei is one of my favorite characters in anime..i really hope he gets back to normal..at least stop the drinking and SHAVE man.
Oct 23, 2009 9:39 AM

Jan 2009
No way! That look... didn't Suou kinda look like... Yin?O.o
Oh well I don't mind if I'm wrong, but it will give me some consolation until we get to know more xD...
Oh I see what they did there

OP's still great, but this show currently lacks som abingdon boys school, since that's kinda what defined this series by the first season xD
Oh well, maybe they make up for that with an awesome story instead : D

Never mind that, I realized the ED is by them... What I meant was that it lacks an OP made by them : D

Mao's back : D Cool

Awww Hei's power's gone D: That ought to have been quite a shocking surprise for him : o
So he's a regular hobo with a gun right now?x)
Oh well, as they mentioned on the phone, his star (or his sister's more specifically) disappeared and did not fall, so most likely he'll regain his (or his sister's more specifically) power later on.

Oh man, Nika ain't smart, really, tch fool.

So who were the twins? And the other one in the car?

Ehhh~?xD Lawl that's a funny new power Suou got there ain't it?xD

Anyhow, Kirihara's in trouble, yes/no?

OH I see! Now I get it, I was getting confused over people mentioning stuff about Hei having killed or wanting to kill Yin, since he said so, apparantly, but my thought on that sentence (according to BSS subs), he said "I. Yin. I will kill 'her.'", where "her" most likely refers to someone who Hei blames for what happened to Yin... Sounds quite reasonable if you ask me (I know, no one has asked me D: )
So now then... I want mah Yin, nao! D:
OosranOct 23, 2009 11:37 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 23, 2009 9:48 AM

Dec 2008
Awesome episode as always.

Hei is hot.
Oct 23, 2009 9:57 AM

Apr 2009
I'm particulary interested in thesecond season, since it's about Russia (and I'm Russian).

But damn, that would be an ideal world if Russians spoke Japanese instead of Russian xDD And CLOTHES! There's no way we'd wear such light clothes in winter! It's more like early autumn.

Um.. I've read some comments.. and does everyone find it normal that Hei's almost harassing Suou? xD First he touched her boob, then got her naked. Jeez, we have seen him barely touch anyone adult in the first season, and here he's abusing a little girl, pervert xD

(Makes me wonder maybe Suou'll fall in love with Hei or Kirihara will meet him, and there'll FINALLY be some romance D: A good detective/mystery story is not perfect without romance! xD)

I'm sorry about Nika.. he was nice... Actually, his type of a man is like one in a million in Russia. (Long story why)

I hope Hei cuts his hair T_T He's like an alcoholic who hasn't bathed in a long while.

July's a good boy to join them. And it's cool to see Mao again! And I wonder what happened to Yin...
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

672 by Erdgeist »»
Jan 9, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM

» Darker Than Black Season 3? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ownsin - Dec 6, 2009

208 by Sasora »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.