Forum Settings
Forums

The Survivors of the South - Group choice game! In progress!

New
Pages (26) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2014 1:57 PM

Dec 2012
Choice A - Run straight up to the roof.

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof.

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms.
- PantsMan

Although I am rather worried about the fact that we might be cut off from the rooftop exit or, as unlikely as it may be, encounter a zombified store-owner (*Gulp*), I think that slowing down their advance as much as we can should be our topmost priority...
PantsManAug 28, 2014 2:00 PM
Aug 28, 2014 2:34 PM

Dec 2013
Choice A - Run straight up to the roof.

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof.

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms.(2)
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu

You guys already said everything :D
Aug 28, 2014 2:35 PM

Jun 2014
Ropnap said:
Chabe said:

I think that they could find a way to crawl up stairs, but probably not climb over our barricades.

Duh, they can't climb over it. The problem is, they can just charge in with their numbers, like they do in movies. We need a few people making sure they don't come in any further while we search.

edit: gotta remind myself this is a choice game

How do you figure they'd charge a stair barricade?
Aug 28, 2014 2:35 PM

Jun 2012
C it is. Lets buy some more time (or at least attempt to).

Choice A - Run straight up to the roof (0)

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof (0)

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (3)
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
Aug 28, 2014 2:36 PM

Jun 2014
Choice A - Run straight up to the roof (0)

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof (0)

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (4)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe

I am numero uno.
Aug 28, 2014 3:33 PM

May 2014
Choice A - Run straight up to the roof (1)
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof ()

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (4)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe

C is gonna have consequences as well as B
A is the safest option.
I've been here way too long...
Aug 28, 2014 3:35 PM

Jun 2014
The roof is where we'll meet our first special infected if we rush up there.
Aug 28, 2014 4:06 PM

Jun 2009
I will never be able to pick up anything at this rate...

The answer is clearly to search the rooms. I mean it will be really terrible luck if we search and find more zombies, however it seems like a good idea. I just hope it is not a pinch trap and we are caught between two sets of zombies...

Vote C

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 28, 2014 5:05 PM

Nov 2013
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof ()

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (6)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
- Suzune-chan
- FrozenBeast
[

Aug 28, 2014 5:09 PM

Dec 2013
[quote=FrozenBeast]Choice A - Run straight up to the roof (1)
-TheConquerer

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (7)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
- Suzune-chan
- FrozenBeast
- MrHawkeye
Aug 28, 2014 5:16 PM
Feb 2013
FrozenBeast said:
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof (1)
_LastOrder-

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (7)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
- Suzune-chan
- FrozenBeast
- MrHawkeye

Searching quickly the rooms seems the best idea...
In this case losing much time in the same place is really really dangerous.
Aug 28, 2014 5:19 PM

Jun 2012
_LastOrder- said:
FrozenBeast said:
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Quickly search the five rooms on the first floor before heading up to the roof (1)
_LastOrder-

- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
- Suzune-chan
- FrozenBeast
- MrHawkeye

It looks like a civilian has wandered into our group. Sorry but we're a little busy fending off a zombie horde so we simply can't listen to your opinions.

In all seriousness though, you can't vote as you're not part of the game. Sorry!

Edit: We've reached majority with Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (7)
WolfiexeAug 28, 2014 5:26 PM
Aug 28, 2014 9:03 PM

Jun 2013
_LastOrder- said:

Lmao. Fucking random person. XD
WHAT IS THIS
Aug 28, 2014 9:07 PM

Jun 2013
-TheConquerer

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (6)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
- Suzune-chan
- FrozenBeast
- MrHawkeye
- YumeKitsune

Even though it doesn't matter anymore with majority already reached..
I feel there may be something interesting in one of these rooms, plus we get to block their advances for abit. It will probably bite us in the ass, but oh well.

But, what staircase are we blocking, not the one we are planning on running up, I hope.
Are we on the second floor?
WHAT IS THIS
Aug 28, 2014 10:16 PM

Jul 2012
-TheConquerer

Choice C - Block the stairway with furniture, so as to buy us more time searching the rooms (9)
- Chabe
- PantsMan
- Cruzateu
- Wolfiexe
- Suzune-chan
- FrozenBeast
- MrHawkeye
- YumeKitsune
- SleepingBear

The risk here is that the zombies get to us before we manage to drag around some pieces of furniture. Let's see what happens.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Aug 29, 2014 4:51 AM

Nov 2013
[b][u]The group chose to block the stairway with furniture.
[/b][/u]
Scenario

Choices
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 29, 2014 5:05 AM

Jun 2012
Chopping off the hand seems a bit drastic, although it would (maybe) be a safer option when it comes to the risk of Frozen zombifying the rest of our group. Also, if we tie FrozenBeast up then they'll probably end up getting left behind and swarmed by zombies anyway.

I'm thinking to just clean it and bandage it for the time being. Surely they'd be getting watched by people in our group anyway so we should notice if they start to take a turn for the worst. Worst comes to worst, we can deal with the situation when it needs to be dealt with. Maybe.
Aug 29, 2014 5:29 AM

Dec 2012
No, Civil War-style is the only viable option! Off with her hand!

... Kidding. (Or am I?)

Anyway, here comes the choice that I rue the most... Normally, I'd be all for amputation, as it is probably the most sure-fire method... At least, if it weren't so hard to slice through someone's bone and if there wasn't a horde of zombies swarming towards our location. And if we didn't have to stop the bleeding right after that, or waste additional bandaging and medicines in the future to prevent the stump from getting infected... Too many cons and risks to take for something that we're not even certain about.

I can't say I'm too much in favor of ignoring the matter completely either; having one member turned into a zombie is bad enough, but losing another due to lack of caution is indubitably worse... Still, Wolfie's right; we don't exactly have the luxury of slowing down the group for much longer, and tying Frozen up could be like giving her a death sentence...
I'm still rather undecided between B or C, though, so I'll wait a while longer before voting...

Vex, do we know how long it takes for the zombification to take place?
Aug 29, 2014 5:30 AM

Nov 2013
^ Nope :D
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 29, 2014 5:38 AM

Jul 2012
So... a slight scratch that got through winter clothing, in this case a winter coat or gloves... Sounds bad, but not enough reason to chop the hand off from one of our own, FrozenBeast would probably just die from blood loss.

Do we even have anything at hand that would serve as a bandage? In my opinion C would be the best choice, he can just wait at the entrance to the roof while we search (let's hope that barricade holds...) and if we notice something unusual, bang. One member less.

EDIT: Just to be perfectly clear on this, is FrozenBeast the member we pulled away from the furniture?
SleepingBearAug 29, 2014 5:41 AM
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Aug 29, 2014 5:55 AM

Nov 2013
^ Yes.
Aug 29, 2014 7:35 AM

Jun 2014
FrozenBeast has no useful skills which require two hands, he just carries cooking equipment.
I'd go for amputation, but knowing Vex the sword is too big to swing indoors and we have to saw it off, resulting in a lot of screaming.
I'd rather just ignore it but without that option I'll vote for bandaging. Surely whoever does the bandaging can recognise whether or not it's a bite mark?
Anyway, Vote B
Aug 29, 2014 7:40 AM

Jun 2012
Well yeah for the reasons I mentioned earlier I'm just gonna lock in with B.

Choice A - Chop FrozenBeast's hand off with the sword (0)

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (2)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe

Choice C - Tie up FrozenBeast and observe whilst searching (0)
Aug 29, 2014 7:55 AM

Dec 2013
Wolfiexe said:
Chopping off the hand seems a bit drastic, although it would (maybe) be a safer option when it comes to the risk of Frozen zombifying the rest of our group. Also, if we tie FrozenBeast up then they'll probably end up getting left behind and swarmed by zombies anyway.

I'm thinking to just clean it and bandage it for the time being. Surely they'd be getting watched by people in our group anyway so we should notice if they start to take a turn for the worst. Worst comes to worst, we can deal with the situation when it needs to be dealt with. Maybe.
we couldn't notice the stair in the alley was going to fall, we didn't notice that the objects in the room weren't good enough to make a barricade...we won't notice if she turns into a zombie
Aug 29, 2014 8:36 AM

Jul 2012
Well yeah for the reasons I mentioned earlier I'm just gonna lock in with B.

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (3)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe
- SleepingBear

I'm locking in B as well and if he does turn zombie please let it be Norman that gets attacked >.<
Aug 29, 2014 8:41 AM

Dec 2013
I'm going to lock in B too because:
1.we don't have time
2.somebody said something about not having enough place for the sword
3.blood might be something that attracts the special zombie, so let's not put a lot of it...

vote b
Aug 29, 2014 8:44 AM

Jun 2012
Updated scores:

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (4)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe
- SleepingBear
- Cruzateu

Aug 29, 2014 9:01 AM

Dec 2012
Chabe said:
FrozenBeast has no useful skills which require two hands, he just carries cooking equipment.

Yes, you are right about that... On the other hand, if the zombification process takes only minutes to take place, we'd also lose whoever had the necessary medical knowledge (in this case, Astros...) who was in the process of bandaging her up.

Look, if it's just a normal, itty-bitty little cut as the description puts it, I'm sure that Frozen can toughen it out and endure the couple of minutes it takes us to tie him up and search the rooms before we give him boo-boo proper medical attention.

Still, considering how Astros was the one who got is in this whole mess in the first place (What? He could have voted C, you know!) and seeing how, if everything goes smoothly, we might gain ourselves an NPC with medical knowledge out of this (MMM's daughter...), I'm pretty sure we can say that not many of us really care about what happens to him... Sorry Astros!
PantsManAug 29, 2014 1:46 PM
Aug 29, 2014 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
I am actually I favor of tying frozenbeast up. If he becomes a zombie and attacks the rest of us why we try to decide between cutting off the hand and just bandaging it up that will out us in the potential for more risk. I do not think we should gamble people on it. We have nothing to close a hand wound it we cut it off, until we can make a fire or something and clearly we do not time for that.

I vote [b]c

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 29, 2014 9:49 AM

May 2014

Choice A - Chop FrozenBeast's hand off with the sword (1)
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (4)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe
- SleepingBear
- Cruzateu

Choice C - Tie up FrozenBeast and observe whilst searching (1)
-Suzanne-chan
I wanna use the sword! its too dangerous too ignore, we need to take drastic actions in order to survive.
Aug 29, 2014 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (5)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe
- SleepingBear
- Cruzateu
- Wyzdm

Choice C - Tie up FrozenBeast and observe whilst searching (2)
-Suzanne-chan
- PantsMan

Well, you know my reasons...
Aug 29, 2014 12:22 PM

May 2014
Were screwed aren't we?
Every way I think of it we can't escape safely.
Aug 29, 2014 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
Were screwed aren't we?

When weren't we?
Aug 29, 2014 12:28 PM

Jun 2014
PantsMan said:

BDSM?
Aug 29, 2014 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (6)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe
- SleepingBear
- Cruzateu
- Wyzdm
- MrHawkeye

-Suzanne-chan
- PantsMan

Seems like the safest option at this point in time but could hurt us in the long term.
Aug 29, 2014 12:55 PM

Jul 2012
cruzateu said:
TheConquerer said:
Were screwed aren't we?

When weren't we?

We were screwed the moment we signed up for this game. But I guess that's part of the charm of this.
Aug 29, 2014 12:59 PM

May 2014
SleepingBear said:
cruzateu said:

When weren't we?

We were screwed the moment we signed up for this game. But I guess that's part of the charm of this.

it would be nice if Vex wrote a jolly adventure,but I doubt that's gonna ever happen.
Aug 29, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2012
Chabe said:
PantsMan said:

BDSM?

*Tries to avoid eye-contact*

Err... N-no?

Also, it's either a band-aid or a bonesaw now, so someone just vote B and let's move on to the next scenario already....
PantsManAug 29, 2014 1:46 PM
Aug 29, 2014 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
Wyzdm said:
TheConquerer said:
Were screwed aren't we?

So lets just live our last moments to the fullest. Hmmm I wonder what we could do in a dark room?

Tell scary stories?
Aug 29, 2014 1:25 PM

Nov 2013

Aug 29, 2014 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
Cutting off my hand and stopping it from bleeding will take too much time and will limit the items I can get in the future. And tying me up will waste our rope and also take too much time. I think it's worth the risk bandaging me because it'll probably be easy to stop me if I turn.
[

Aug 29, 2014 1:37 PM

Dec 2012
Wyzdm said:
TheConquerer said:
Were screwed aren't we?

So lets just live our last moments to the fullest. Hmmm I wonder what we could do in a dark room?

I have a bucket. Let's write everything we want to do before we die and put it in there.
Aug 29, 2014 1:48 PM

Nov 2013
Vex, am I allowed to vote on this one?
[

Aug 29, 2014 2:00 PM

Nov 2013
Yep :) You have a say in your own fate unless stated otherwise.
Aug 29, 2014 2:16 PM

Nov 2013
-TheConquerer

Choice B - Clean and bandage up the scratch (7)
- Chabe
- Wolfiexe
- SleepingBear
- Cruzateu
- Wyzdm
- MrHawkeye
-FrozenBeast

-Suzanne-chan
- PantsMan
[

Aug 29, 2014 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
Next story pls!
Aug 29, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2013
Vexper said:
Yep :) You have a say in your own fate unless stated otherwise.

Thanks.
[

Aug 29, 2014 3:32 PM

May 2014
Vexper said:

that normal superheros adventure sounds like it could be really fun, hope that university wont stop these type of adventure games you write Vex. :D!
Aug 29, 2014 4:46 PM

Nov 2013
[b][u]The group chose to clean and bandage the scratch.
[/b][/u]
Scenario

Choices
Aug 29, 2014 5:03 PM

Dec 2012
Well, seeing how Chabe's got himself a fully loaded gun, I think it's safe to say that now is the time to be afraid. Very, very afraid...

Anyway, C is out of the question. Let's not even mention that blasted fire-escape any further... B sounds like it could backfire horribly waaaay too easily, so I guess that just leaves A... But what about the zombies below?
Pages (26) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What kind of reputation the user above has? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

joohyunbae - Mar 3, 2019

5433 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Who is the most evil of the three users above you? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jul 8, 2022

5065 by ToastWithNutella »»
2 minutes ago

» (WHAT COMBINATION) of Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride is the user above? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - Jan 14, 2018

717 by MitsukiHimeka »»
9 minutes ago

» does the above thing make you horny ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

3miL - Jan 27, 2022

1699 by MitsukiHimeka »»
12 minutes ago

» Post your opinion of the user above you v.19 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 11, 2021

9361 by MitsukiHimeka »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.