Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2009 4:06 AM
May 2009
Choose your character or create an OC, either is fine! You just have to stay in character if you choose character.

Fill these information if choose OC

Name: (MUST BE Japanese)
Sex:
Looks:
Works At Cafe Maid Latte?: (Yes or no)
Bio:
Personality:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My OC~~~~

Name: Tamaki Usui
Sex: Female
Looks:

Bio: Is Takumi's younger sister and Misaki's best friend. She may be a little arrogant and high and mighty plus sadistic and agreesive but is actually a crybaby and really kind inside. She's really immature. She is very protective of Misaki and if aware of her relationship with Usui but actually is using evil plans to make them closer in secret.
Personality: Aggressive, a little arrogant, hot-headed, really immature but kind and caring.
DarkRabbitReaperOct 22, 2009 10:59 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 22, 2009 3:02 PM

Sep 2009
Name: Misaki Ayuzawa
Looks:

Works At Cafe Maid Latte?: Yes
Bio:student council president and "protector of the girls" lives with mom and sis (father left and left behind huge debt)
Personality: super strong! fierce and a bit stubborn. Very smart but is dense when it comes to love^^
Nov 16, 2009 3:47 AM

Nov 2009
Name: Usui Takumi
Sex: Male
Looks:

Works At Cafe Maid Latte?: No, but lend a hand whenever needed

Bio: The mysterious 'perverted alien' from Seika high, Usui is the defender of the boys, at least under the rest of male class eyes since Usui is the only one that Ayuzawa listen too for he is the closest to the model of a good student, bearing good marks rivaling Ayuzawa's alongside impressive skills on many other areas but rarely making use of those for himself, now and then lending a hand to others but always giving preference to the council president antics since she is the girl that have Usui heart.

Personality: Carefree and backlaid, Usui is more of a passive observer rather than an active player on the activities of school and discussion of class, showing little interest into changing that aspect of his, a exception being made when it's about Ayuzawa, who is the only girl that Usui display interest into, either by enjoying Ayuzawa's reactions or displaying his affection for Ayuzawa while respecting her space and decisions, patiently walking toward his goal to have Ayuzawa responding to his feelings.
Dec 11, 2009 10:17 PM
Jun 2009
AOI IS MINE! 8D
Dec 16, 2009 9:13 PM

Apr 2009
Name:Hazuki Kotobuki
Sex:Female
Looks:

Works At Cafe Maid Latte?: Yes
Bio:Nomal high schooler,lover of shoujo manga,worked at the cafe for the unforms and pay.
Personality:Depending on her mood if pissed Tsundere,but can be nice,also cares for her frieds, can be mature or very childish at times.Loves Pocky<3
Click it! :D
Dec 21, 2009 9:52 PM
Dec 2009
Name: Hanazono Sakura
Looks: ( Ah.. I'm a junior here... I couldn't add Spoiler! )
Works at Maid Latte?: No
Bio: Misaki's bestfriend, besides Kaga Shizuko. Loves Kuuga at the Yumesaki High's Band.
Personality: Always happy, weak body, short.
myori_dasuDec 21, 2009 10:17 PM
Jun 2, 2010 11:02 PM

May 2010
Name: Hyoudou,Aoi
Sex:I am Female,Aoi is a male
Looks:(Ouiside looks like a girl,inside hes a boy)
Works At Cafe Maid Latte?:No,Just the managers Nephew
Bio:Likes cute things,,,
Personality:Very cute,Cute,cute
Jun 12, 2010 2:52 AM

May 2010
name: Alexiel
sex: male
looks:

personality: happy and kind, always active and sees live like a game, he has difficulties to express his feelings sometimes and he is a rebel but at the same time loyal and very into justice and people´s rights
Sep 17, 2010 7:48 PM
Sep 2010
Name: Shintani Hinata

Sex: Male

Looks: (I'm new here, so don't know how to.... my profile pic should do the trick lol)

Works At Maid Latte?: No

Bio: Misaki Ayuzawa's child hood friend who has returned in searh for Misaki because she was his first love. And he still is in love with her. He was also overwieght as a child.

Personality: Nice, Responsible, Immature at times, Courageous, Eats alot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Maid Latte Cafe

TakumiAono - Dec 11, 2009

5 by Mitsui »»
Jun 12, 2010 2:55 AM

» School (START RPING)

DarkRabbitReaper - Dec 9, 2009

5 by HazukiSama »»
Dec 27, 2009 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.