Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Aug 16, 2021 1:29 AM

Jul 2021
I liked the monologues of touka and Amon. Poor Hinami. when she said she's not kill him Mado i got worried but touka killed him. This is fine line between right and wrong for both the humans and ghouls. Interested to see what happens now that kaneki got amons eye.
Sep 22, 2022 11:21 AM
Aug 2018
This episode felt more like an ending of a season than of the second act. I wonder what they are going to do the other 4 episodes.

Sigh, why do i keep watching animes with protagonist being the biggest loser in the world.... Or rather, why is most animes like that?
Does the Reaper Dream of Darkness Darker than Black?
Sep 24, 2022 3:24 AM
Jul 2021
Really good episode.
Jul 31, 2023 7:27 AM
Jul 2023
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kaneki fighting this episode huh? About time again. I think this is the first time he's fighting with that mask on though. We also get a rematch between Mado against Touka.

The rematch is better than I had thought. Poor Hinami ..she has to witness all that and get involved. Still, I give some credit to Kaneki this episode for his skills. He actually managed to hold the fight on his own. A lot of action this episode. Poor Mado. He is actually one of my favorite Ghoul Investigators...

The old man was mt favourite investigators, he had charisma humour and was calculative he wasn't sentimental either.tho the way he went about the issue wasn't right But Still he's my favourite character and I don't think I can continue this series, mado just had the thing in him that made me soo hooked to this show 😭
Jul 31, 2023 7:28 AM
Jul 2023
The old man was my favourite investigators, he had charisma humour and was calculative he wasn't sentimental either.tho the way he went about the issue wasn't right But Still he's my favourite character and I don't think I can continue this series, mado just had this thing in him that made me soo hooked to this show poor old man 😭
Aug 19, 2023 2:02 PM
Dec 2018
Honestly I didn't like Mado that much but I didn't think he deserved to die. He was a sadistic egotist but he seems like he got that mentality because his thoughts towards ghouls being murderous cannibals towards humans. I mean can you really blame him it's not like most ghouls don't go around killing people. 

IMO he was a person that took too much cathartic pleasure in killing ghouls, dehumanising them but didn't deserve to die.
Dec 7, 2023 10:12 AM
Jan 2023
Great episode. They finally killed that effin bastard. RIP Ryoko
Dec 15, 2023 11:53 PM
Oct 2022
this episode was a rollercoaster brahhh
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

843 by Fauxquse »»
Apr 4, 11:47 AM

» Tokyo Ghoul ss3 killed all the hope I have for this series

DatajI - Mar 9

4 by zero00guard »»
Mar 12, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

349 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 8, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

430 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 7, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

319 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 6, 10:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.