Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 1, 2014 5:35 PM
Oct 2011
Fnights said:

Psylocke, the group who scan it is slow, also the manga was just licensed in the Us and they said that if the licensor tell them to stop, they will.

Apart this i don't know if they catch up with the japanese version or are behind, if they catch up i guess we will see 1 chapter every month from now on.

Just hope the manga don't drag for years introducing everytime tons of new enemies but go toward the ending one time for all.

Thanks for the heads up.
Yes , the manga seems to drag. I hope it doesn't ended up like Bleach.
I don't mind if they introduce new group or character.

Just one more thing , is anime version will cover the story from manga entirely?
I mean , 24 episode should be enough? If they cover it , I might as well stop waiting for manga updates.
Sep 1, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2008
YoKamis said:
Fnights said:

Psylocke, the group who scan it is slow, also the manga was just licensed in the Us and they said that if the licensor tell them to stop, they will.

Apart this i don't know if they catch up with the japanese version or are behind, if they catch up i guess we will see 1 chapter every month from now on.

Just hope the manga don't drag for years introducing everytime tons of new enemies but go toward the ending one time for all.

Thanks for the heads up.
Yes , the manga seems to drag. I hope it doesn't ended up like Bleach.
I don't mind if they introduce new group or character.

Just one more thing , is anime version will cover the story from manga entirely?
I mean , 24 episode should be enough? If they cover it , I might as well stop waiting for manga updates.

That is very unlikely. It'll at most get up to chapters 43 and that's being hopeful
Sep 1, 2014 5:58 PM
Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:

That is very unlikely. It'll at most get up to chapters 43 and that's being hopeful

Sep 2, 2014 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
YoKamis said:
Darklight0303 said:

Would you rather I lie to you? Monthly mangas tend to have more pages per chapter than weekly's. SO it's only natural for not that much to be adapted or if they adapt that many chapters there will be a lot of cuts. Exceptions like this month's chapter aren't common happenings to allow them to adapt up to the most recent chapters.
Sep 3, 2014 6:55 AM

May 2013
I just caught up and realize this is a monthly manga? oh my god what a wait :(

Damn my left ball feels bad :(
Sep 3, 2014 7:01 AM

May 2013
if Akame, Tastumi or Mine gets in trouble i dont fucking care because they're the freaking main characters they cant die

But Lubbock isn't a main character and he lost one of his balls i think he will really die now :(
Sep 3, 2014 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
xin09 said:
if Akame, Tastumi or Mine gets in trouble i dont fucking care because they're the freaking main characters they cant die

But Lubbock isn't a main character and he lost one of his balls i think he will really die now :(

Everyone die in the end, this manga doesn't care if you're main character or not. You jut die, like GoT.
Sep 4, 2014 2:12 AM

Jan 2010
esdeath- she starting to torture tatsumi, and asking who is that girl he love
main- still thinking about tatsumi
lubbock- even her balls become -1 he still can kill shura 10/10, to bad he already have a death flag
tatsumi- if i were tatsumi, i would lie,
Sep 6, 2014 2:55 AM

Jun 2011
Lubbock is fucking amazing, maybe thats why he's my fave right now! I mean he seriously just killed that asshole Shura, I mean nobody liked him anyway so Lubbock was doing this whole entire manga a huge favor.
Sep 7, 2014 10:38 AM

Apr 2013
Rayla said:
I mean he seriously just killed that asshole Shura, I mean nobody liked him anyway so Lubbock was doing this whole entire manga a huge favor.

Syura has a surprisingly vocal fanbase, even though he was a pretty trash character anyways.

Lubbock and Wave are my two favorites as of now, I just hope Lubbock won't die.
Sep 7, 2014 7:31 PM

Aug 2014
gsninja said:
Rayla said:
I mean he seriously just killed that asshole Shura, I mean nobody liked him anyway so Lubbock was doing this whole entire manga a huge favor.

Syura has a surprisingly vocal fanbase, even though he was a pretty trash character anyways.

Lubbock and Wave are my two favorites as of now, I just hope Lubbock won't die.

Really? Who would've thought. . .

Xway101 ~By me~
Sep 7, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
thank god Syura is finally dead...now if only we could get rid of a certain twintails.
katsu044Sep 7, 2014 8:19 PM
Sep 7, 2014 7:49 PM

Apr 2008
katsu044 said:
that god Syura is finally dead...now if only we could get rid of a certain twintails.

Patience my friend it will come to pass soon
Sep 7, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
katsu044 said:
that god Syura is finally dead...now if only we could get rid of a certain twintails.

twintails? Who are you referring to?

Xway101 ~By me~
Sep 7, 2014 8:03 PM

Apr 2008
Xway101 said:
katsu044 said:

Mine
Sep 7, 2014 8:04 PM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Xway101 said:

Mine

Wah. . . why?
I like her character and everything else. :(

Xway101 ~By me~
Sep 7, 2014 8:09 PM

Apr 2008
Xway101 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Mine

Wah. . . why?

Because better characters than her have died among other things. As well as her horribly forced romance. She is a shitty character
Sep 7, 2014 8:13 PM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Xway101 said:

Wah. . . why?

Because better characters than her have died among other things. As well as her horribly forced romance. She is a shitty character

Well, it is unfortunate that other characters have died that readers got attached to, but that's not a good reason to hate her. I think her romance was unique, and the way she approached was cute. But people still have their own opinions I guess.

Xway101 ~By me~
Sep 7, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
Xway101 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well, it is unfortunate that other characters have died that readers got attached to, but that's not a good reason to hate her. I think her romance was unique, and the way she approached was cute. But people still have their own opinions I guess.
I dunno about that if it was esdeath's romance we were talking about i could back you up on that but Mine is the most generic tsundere arch-type, and i too found her whole romance thing really forced, for me personally shes one of the weakest characters.
Sep 7, 2014 8:31 PM

Apr 2008
katsu044 said:
Xway101 said:

I dunno about that if it was esdeath's romance we were talking about i could back you up on that but Mine is the most generic tsundere arch-type, and i too found her whole romance thing really forced, for me personally shes one of the weakest characters.

Not to mention getting her teigu conveniently modified in the middle of a fight just so she could beat Seryuu. Sorry but the whole adapting Teigu excuse only applies to Tatsumi since the danger beast that armor was made from was still alive. Mine's Teigu is a fuckin gun and should not change rules. She would have lost her fight with SEryuu if she had the true Pumpkin instead of the Plothax beamsword gun
Sep 7, 2014 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
katsu044 said:
Xway101 said:

The romance thing was indeed forced, but I found it quite cute on the way she approached it. I don't agree with her being weak. The fact that she's in night raid to overcome her past, and to be able to confront her love honestly isn't something I consider weak.

Xway101 ~By me~
Sep 11, 2014 2:05 PM
Jul 2014
Xway101 said:
katsu044 said:

The romance thing was indeed forced, but I found it quite cute on the way she approached it. I don't agree with her being weak. The fact that she's in night raid to overcome her past, and to be able to confront her love honestly isn't something I consider weak.

^Agreed. Mine aint weak fosho. but am afraid same cant be said about her teigu. that gun is crap. like really really crap.
Sep 11, 2014 6:51 PM
Aug 2014
We don't know a lot of teigu's true potential. It's kinda sad that the strongest members of Night Raid died :/
Sep 11, 2014 7:07 PM

Apr 2008
Shiiiru said:
We don't know a lot of teigu's true potential. It's kinda sad that the strongest members of Night Raid died :/

Are you trying to apply that excuse to Mine's? It doesn't woirk. The only reason it works for Tatsumi is because the danger beast Incursio is made from is actually still alive even in that form.
Sep 12, 2014 3:18 PM
Aug 2014
No, I'm just saying that in general. Tatsumi's teigu and Esdeath's teigu was only one given information about in regards to what it is actually made out off. I'm gonna assume Mine's gun is mostly made out of orihalcum but maybe some parts of a danger beast? nobody knows until they explain more things about the teigu's.
Sep 12, 2014 3:20 PM

Apr 2008
Shiiiru said:
No, I'm just saying that in general. Tatsumi's teigu and Esdeath's teigu was only one given information about in regards to what it is actually made out off. I'm gonna assume Mine's gun is mostly made out of orihalcum but maybe some parts of a danger beast? nobody knows until they explain more things about the teigu's.

Esdesse's Teigu is the blood of a demon beast. Tatsumi's Teigu was made from a dangerbeast FAMOUS for its vitality and adaptability. That's why it's still alive even after getting turned into a Teigu. To presume that all Teigu's have that property to evolve is ridiculous
Sep 12, 2014 3:25 PM
Aug 2014
I'm not assuming they all do. However, Mine's teigu reacts to its user's emotions. It probably changes forms depending on Mine's situation as well which explains why it become a sword all of a sudden. Which is why I am gonna assume that Mine's gun is alive in someway and is made out of a danger beast that is able to transform and to adapt in order to survive.
Sep 12, 2014 3:41 PM

Apr 2008
Shiiiru said:
I'm not assuming they all do. However, Mine's teigu reacts to its user's emotions. It probably changes forms depending on Mine's situation as well which explains why it become a sword all of a sudden. Which is why I am gonna assume that Mine's gun is alive in someway and is made out of a danger beast that is able to transform and to adapt in order to survive.

All it does is convert DANGER to power. Which is suicidal for a glass cannon. It still doesn't excuse how Danger was changed to anger and feelings when it had NOTHING of the sorts mentioned. All of the Teigu's that evolved had foreshadowing at that possibility. Mine's never had it until she became the author's favorite plot armor specimen.
Sep 12, 2014 3:49 PM
Aug 2014
Ugh this is why my current favorite characters are the remaining Jaeger members. Night Raid is just so boring now, all the interesting characters were killed off. Leone is literally just there for fan service aka boobs, and Mine is weak af. For a boss, Najenda doesn't really do much outside of communication. The meat head thing with Akame is getting repetitive too.
Sep 12, 2014 3:51 PM

Apr 2008
Shiiiru said:
Ugh this is why my current favorite characters are the remaining Jaeger members. Night Raid is just so boring now, all the interesting characters were killed off. Leone is literally just there for fan service aka boobs, and Mine is weak af. For a boss, Najenda doesn't really do much outside of communication. The meat head thing with Akame is getting repetitive too.

On this I can agree heartily. Though Rabac is still a beast. Tatsumi is a disappointment as he is right now. Wave would destroy him on his own with ease and he's likely supposed to be the one to take down Esdeath? HAHA no not happening without some kind of heavy development.

Honestly the Boss is as good as dead given how useful she is since Susanoo died.
Sep 12, 2014 3:55 PM
Aug 2014
Night Raid is in a desperate need of a training arc or time skip. Unless the author decides to just introduce new broken characters from the Revolutionary Army that joins Night Raid which I would rather not happen.
Sep 12, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2008
Shiiiru said:
Night Raid is in a desperate need of a training arc or time skip. Unless the author decides to just introduce new broken characters from the Revolutionary Army that joins Night Raid which I would rather not happen.

Problem is also that Najenda said that Chelsea and Susanoo were the LAST reinforcements they were getting from the revolutionary army. So the author's already closed that angle sorta.
Sep 19, 2014 1:05 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
katsu044 said:
thank god Syura is finally dead...now if only we could get rid of a certain twintails.

You do know it's blatantly obvious that guy is still alive? If anything I wouldn't be surprised if he got back up an killed Lubbock when he wasn't looking or something.
Sep 19, 2014 1:33 PM

Apr 2008
Todd_ said:
katsu044 said:

You do know it's blatantly obvious that guy is still alive? If anything I wouldn't be surprised if he got back up an killed Lubbock when he wasn't looking or something.

His neck is snapped and he had dying thoughts. He's dead until the alice wannabe turns him into a zombie
Sep 19, 2014 2:32 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Todd_ said:

His neck is snapped and he had dying thoughts. He's dead until the alice wannabe turns him into a zombie

Regardless, this guy isn't out of the game just yet.
Sep 19, 2014 5:36 PM

Apr 2008
Todd_ said:
Darklight0303 said:

Regardless, this guy isn't out of the game just yet.

He is though. Even if he gets rezzed he'll be a zombie
Sep 21, 2014 8:55 AM

Oct 2011
RiukixD said:
Pretty short chapter, but it may be excused because it had an awesome turn of events and two full-color pages of Esdeath. :)

And (sadly) there is no way Syura is gonna die just like that. We saw him still being alive after that attack and I doubt he would go down like that without coming back even more twisted. Well, I'd like it if he would just die there, but I honestly doubt it.

Ok, so after reading part 2, I'm still not fully convinced Syura is dead xD Though they said so and his that neckbone looked really horrible but maybe they're just faking his death so he can come back from the dark and take over the capital himself like he wanted to?

And noo, I don't want Esdeath to turn against Tatsumi ;(
Sep 21, 2014 1:57 PM

Aug 2008
Bait and switch. Lubo is gone after all. There are very few notable characters left alive, I wonder if the author wants to wrap it up under 100 chapters. At this rate it can end around 80.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 26, 2014 1:36 PM
Aug 2014
I cant believe they would kill him off. Another great character dies..
Sep 26, 2014 1:38 PM
Aug 2014
Its literally tatsumi and harem of garbage women now. Goodbye Night Raid!
Oct 1, 2014 8:35 AM

Nov 2013
R.I.P Rabbac's balls.
Shura you piece of spoiled shit!
Oct 1, 2014 9:26 AM

Nov 2013
The boat has sank...I refuse t believe it!
Come on Esdeath!
If you die I will drop this shit!
Rabbac is gone!
Susanoo is gone!
Chelsea is gone!
Bulat is gone!
But Mein is still not gone!
Kill that bitch already!
Oct 7, 2014 2:12 PM
Dec 2013
Read the full chapter 52 and i've gotta say: LUBBOCK, YOU'RE THE MANLIEST. Lubbock fought to the very end and hell of an assasin since some chapters up to this one.

YOU WILL BE MISSED
"If i were to be the protagonist of a story, it would be a tragedy"
Oct 26, 2014 11:42 AM

Apr 2011
RIP the guy with green hair
Nov 11, 2014 8:39 PM

Dec 2013
Hahaha die Syura you motherfucker!

R.I.P Lubbock
BenphyreNov 11, 2014 8:47 PM
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 12, 2015 11:31 AM

May 2014
RIP Raba...
Oct 22, 2015 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
well done fight back
R.I.P Lubbock you were a great man sad u didn't confess ur love to ur boss

Dec 30, 2016 6:02 AM

Nov 2015
Lubbock's death in the anime was shit, free and stupid. Here in the manga at least it makes sense. You will him struggling to survive but ended up crushed. Oh god...
I think this manga will not deviate a lot from the original ending of the anime.
Dec 11, 2020 3:57 PM
Nov 2014
syura dead, wild hunt disbanded and lubbock got killed by izou. a pretty massive chapter.

lol at honest's face when syura died, like father like son both are insanely evil characters.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.