Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 26, 2014 1:38 PM
Aug 2014
My first post! :)

Flashbacks in this episode did make me think "oh god please stop" and I did the usual check every min to see how long is left (don't know if that's just me haha). What's worse is was that it was all about Sakura which if I'm honest, isn't one of my favourite characters. She's always been a bitch in my eyes. One of those girls who just messes guys around and goes for the guy who is a dick to everyone. I haven't read the manga but if Naruto get's with her and not Hinata I will be pissed.

But saying that, it was a good episode. Cringed a lot at Kiba xD
Aug 26, 2014 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
Storming the ten tails like it's Dynasty Warrior or LOTR
The flashbacks toned down the enjoyment, but the show offs thta followed were very nice
Especially seeing team 7 turning into the new Sanins

I fear seeing Yamamoto soon
Aug 26, 2014 3:48 PM

Jan 2014
well nevermind the flashbacks, that last scene was damn amazing.
Recommend me an anime
Aug 26, 2014 10:44 PM

Jan 2014
Don't know if it was mentioned but naruto just summoned gamakichi.

He's grown so much :D

Besides that it was a pretty average episode to me.

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Aug 27, 2014 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
How can Minato use Kyuubi cloak without the Kyuubi again?
Voldemorting it doesnt seem doable.

Also, why were they fighting these damn generic fodders, when will the real conflict start? It's been all Zetsu, Great Penis, generic gedo mazo mini-me's, and zombies.

Lol@Madara trying to be Meruem.

Another plot hole I can't get myself over: why the fuck are they trying to fight Madara rather than seal him? You know, he's immortal, so when he sits cross-legged waiting for a cool fight, that's a golden opportunity. That's 4 holes in 4 episodes.

HOLY SHIT they used Kiba's power from the video game... Finally. Hinata's lion fists, were they in the anime? Only remember them from the game. Awesome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
Grunbeld said:

Also, why were they fighting these damn generic fodders, when will the real conflict start? It's been all Zetsu, Great Penis, generic gedo mazo mini-me's, and zombies.

Another plot hole I can't get myself over: why the fuck are they trying to fight Madara rather than seal him? You know, he's immortal, so when he sits cross-legged waiting for a cool fight, that's a golden opportunity. That's 4 holes in 4 episodes.

HOLY SHIT they used Kiba's power from the video game... Finally. Hinata's lion fists, were they in the anime? Only remember them from the game. Awesome.
he HAS half kyubi...remember
Aug 27, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2014
But how can you split the kyuubi? Seems like a convenient power up to 2x the kyuubi for naruto after minato gets sealed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 7:08 PM

Jul 2007
Grunbeld said:

Are you like blind or something? They have been trying to effectivly attack madara from the begginilng but the fact is they can't because of the 10 tails and the many minions its summoning. That isn't a plot hole, they just can't get to him efficiently. Or have you forgotten when the whole alliance dived towards him and obito with the rasenshuriken.

Your acting like they are just sitting around not doing nothing, madara is the one that isn't doing anything, but the alliance has been on a full onslaught against obito and madara from the beginning. They hardly have a chance to attack him head on, let alone seal him. But there is actually a reason for madara stalling, that will be explained later on.

I find this acceptable, every battle shonen manga has to use some sort of a ploy to delay the final battle. But you know at least its more sensible then something like say fairy tail where the enemy purposely creates a game out of it by defeating his 4 henchmen before fighting him self. lol. Thats pretty stupid imo. This actually logically makes more sence.

Aug 27, 2014 9:47 PM

Jan 2014
Did you read my post? Madara was at that moment just sitting while Clone hashi was there, Tentails was subdued (not that it was ever a danger, see how it was charging at them only after a heartwarming convo, cataclysm, etc), the fact is, they never tried. Clone could have practiced common sense to at least call for aid for a sneak attack while he distract him.... Anything.

I know I'm asking for too much tricks and brain usage in a DBZ-style anime, but come on, that's too far.
Aug 28, 2014 4:59 AM

Jul 2013
Grunbeld said:
But how can you split the kyuubi? Seems like a convenient power up to 2x the kyuubi for naruto after minato gets sealed.
Have you not been paying attention? It was established that Naruto only had half of the Kyuubi's chakra years ago. Also, go watch Kushina's flashbacks, it's pretty damn clear that Minato sealed a part of the Kyuubi inside of himself, and people were calling it months before Minato even revealed that he had the Kyubi inside of him.

"How can you split the kyuubi?". Are you really questioning the possibility of this? Just to enlighten you, the Tailed Beasts were formally one entity before they were split up

EDIT: Just realized this is Judals, so I honestly can't be fucked wasting any more time on you. Won't even bother replying anymore.

"Seems like a convenient power up to 2x the kyuubi for naruto after minato gets sealed"
MinagatachiAug 28, 2014 5:20 AM
Aug 28, 2014 5:26 AM

Jan 2014
Ten tails was split into 9 different beasts, them splitting into... Halves of clones of Yin and Yang is not part of the establishment. This is shown during the confinement arc when the taming itself consisted of balancing the Yin and Yang of the chakra.

And my plot hole still stands, along with the other; them not splitting beats more often into lesser beings, while storing them in dead people or wherever the fuck (Death god ffs), and not worry about thm.

A little use of intellect would never hurt you. Stop dodging the points. Or stop replying at all.
Aug 28, 2014 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
Watching this episode, and the one before it. I thought it was pretty neat, that Minato has a black outline on his KCM, because of yin. I didn't notice that in the manga, so I liked the enhanced detail by the studio :o

The re-animated scenes of the flashbacks were great, don't know why is everybody is complaining, but then again, I'm a manga reader now, so stalling, doesn't matter to me anymore.
Aug 28, 2014 3:02 PM

Jul 2013
Grunbeld said:
Ten tails was split into 9 different beasts, them splitting into... Halves of clones of Yin and Yang is not part of the establishment. This is shown during the confinement arc when the taming itself consisted of balancing the Yin and Yang of the chakra.
Seems I'm forgetting something, could you please tell me where it is shown in the manga that taming the Nine Tails consisted of balancing the Yin and Yang of the chakra? I can't remember that at all.
Aug 29, 2014 2:32 AM

Jul 2008
GAMAKICHI HOW YOU'VE GROWN!!!!

Legendary Sannin 2.0, GO!
Aug 29, 2014 6:45 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit that was way to cheesy man. But it still entertained.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 31, 2014 11:49 PM
Sep 2007
Amazing episode.

Sakura is awesome, plus great music when Naruto uses Rasenshuriken and Sasuke Kagutsuchi at Juubi's spawn in front of her (Sakura).
Sep 6, 2014 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
I will never talk back to sakura again. Hilarious =)
Sep 23, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2011
dem flashbacks
Dec 22, 2014 12:13 AM
May 2012
Awesome episode~
Highlight was Shino's move ahahaha. He punched that thing and little bug came out crawling ahahaha. That was cute :3
Kuchiyose no Jutsu, though *o*
Dec 22, 2014 8:55 AM

May 2010
words cannot express how I find this episode so perfect. Like finally!!! Sakura is now very useful and she can manage her own. The three of them fighting with their backs facing each other. And it's actually satisfying when you saw Minato's face when he complimented Naruto. Aaaaaah! Team 7 is really back all that's missing in the scene is Kakashi. Just seeing them 3 reminds me of the 3 legendary sannin
Dec 27, 2014 7:18 AM

Jan 2012
Nice team work

Jan 4, 2015 7:57 PM

May 2014
It warmed my heart that Naruto is so quick to accept others.
Good flashback, great characterization. Action pretty nice, but they can't compare to Naruto at all!
Feb 6, 2015 5:40 AM

Jun 2008
lol that punch with the bug. That must be the slowest attack ever(and the creepiest).

Baka-Jin said:
This episode reminded me that although Sakura is useless as a ninja, she does make a good wife solely due to the fact that she can maintain her youth with that same jutsu as Tsunade.

Well to be fair the supposed "useless" girl she is called so much by everybody did a lot more than any of the females never been called useless. What did Hinata ever did for example that no one calls useless? Not only did she never healed anyone but she never defeated anyone ether. She always get her ass kicked.

OMG she can stay young. Forgot about that. Definitely wife element. Even when you are 60 you would be fucking a 20 year old when you are married with her. That is just awesome shit.
MonadFeb 6, 2015 5:51 AM
Feb 9, 2015 2:34 PM

Jan 2013
Oh my god!!! Why have I not realized so far that all three of them are students of the legendary Sanin!! I can't believe it so many episodes and I only realize it when Sakura says it out clearly! (it's not like I didn't know it, it's just I was always looking so into things that I have not seen the most clear stuff xD)

Finally Sakura was good for something!!
Apr 20, 2015 12:40 AM
Feb 2011
OMG! Gamakichi!

Minagatachi said:
"I've finally reached them" - Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Sakura.

lol
Feb 14, 2016 3:40 AM

Feb 2011
Animation this episode was truly appalling
Apr 23, 2016 5:09 AM
May 2009
Team 7 are the new Legendary Sannin... My pants mysteriously just got much tighter.
Jun 15, 2016 10:31 AM

Aug 2015
Wow! Sakura - little Tsunade. It seems like she finnaly will be usefull xD

All of them or so simillar to sannins xD

Evereine growed in power :) Only Sai didn't show off xD

Sep 23, 2016 10:27 AM

Sep 2014
The main focus was on sakura for this episode which was ok. She too became a worthy member of team 7 and the ending 3 summoning was great
Oct 18, 2016 1:26 PM

Mar 2013
typical paper enemies and standing around talking battles. cool sannin-like ending
Dec 6, 2016 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
Ehh, Sakura is stronger and there's no doubting how far she's come. But thinking she caught up to the power of Susano'o and Nine Tails cloak is just lol.
Mar 31, 2017 10:58 PM

Dec 2012
Loved that scene in the flashback when Sakura got her hair grabbed. Dat position. So hot.
Dat ass!
LMAO at Naruto's face.
LMAO at Sai getting left out then getting hurt after trying to be like them.
Dat triple summon.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2017 9:36 PM

May 2013
LOOOOLLLLLL OMG SHINO'S LITTLE BUG WAS SO CUTEEEEEEEE, HOLY SHIT XDDD

He's like "I'm coming! Hold on! I'm running" xD
Feb 20, 2018 11:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing episode!!! Watch again Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura fighting was cool!!!
Also, the invocation of the three "kids" was the best too!!!
Aug 26, 2019 9:01 PM

May 2015
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
LOOOOLLLLLL OMG SHINO'S LITTLE BUG WAS SO CUTEEEEEEEE, HOLY SHIT XDDD

He's like "I'm coming! Hold on! I'm running" xD

Yeah that's what I thought. The Juubi monster was like "I guess I'll wait to see what this little bug can do" lmao

Next episode is pet parade
Now that I think about it, everyone should do their kuchiyose jutsu to help
Sep 6, 2019 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
Wowowow that was awesome
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 14, 2019 4:49 AM

May 2018
The legendary young sannin are here xD
Jun 23, 2020 9:24 AM

Nov 2019
Seriously everyone wants to be Hokage even Sakura! And they are announcing this in front of the Hokages, no one close to Hashirama's or Minato's level!
The only reasonable person is Shikamaru, I liked what he said "This is not the Chunin Exam, we are not competing against the other teams. This is war".

Team Seven is still not complete - the leader is not here "Kakashi"!

I feel so bad for Sai, he is still member of team seven.
Nov 25, 2020 8:43 PM

May 2015
they really wasted half the episode on sakura trying to somehow convince the audience that she's now equally as powerful as naruto and sasuke. i'm sure the power scalers had fun with the statements made in this episode.
Dec 21, 2020 4:34 PM

Jan 2020
The three summoning jutsu scene was cold since they have their master's partners. Lol at sakura saying she caught up to them.
Mar 26, 2021 6:50 AM

Dec 2007
maybe because i'm tired, but i expected much more development of the battle than each team showing off their attacks, though i lol at the yo yo human xD

as i see it, madaara is confident that no one will able to beat junbei, as he just sit and not bothering anyone.

sakura is finally in sasuke and naruto level? i'm not sure, but she at least not that useless anymore.
Mar 27, 2021 6:41 PM
Mar 2021
not kiba thinking hes better than team 7
May 15, 2021 9:52 AM

Jun 2019
I came the the forums specifically to read through the Sakura hate/defense 🤣 I do like her though.

She's nowhere near the level of Naruto and Sasuke. But she has definitely improved to a point where the 2 don't have to worry about having to protect her. And she has proven herself quite useful already. Maybe the "she's weak and useless" comments are there because she doesn't usually show up on the front lines. Her main ability is for support afterall 🤔
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
May 19, 2021 1:14 PM

Mar 2019
I actually liked the flashbacks. It helped build the emotions, Sakura actually had a BADASS moment. That was so hype. AND SAME WITH THE ENDING SCENE, ALL 3 HAVING THE SUMMONS OF THEIR SPECIFIC SANNIN, LET'S GOOO!!!
Alex_TheForestFeb 10, 2023 10:31 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 25, 2021 11:05 AM

May 2020
Well good to see not only team 7 but every other team showcasing their traits,and Sakura proving how much she has improved,but still have long ways to go if she has to catch both Naruto and Sasuke
Dec 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Feb 2021
Flashbacks were annoying.

Damn Sakura got the 100 healings thingy. Shizune couldn't get it even though she has been by Tsunade's side for a much longer time. She even looks better now.

Sorry to burst Sakura's bubble but she still hasn't caught up with Sasuke and Naruto tbh. They are still leagues above Sakura. Sakura can't counter Amaterasu or Rasenshuriken efficiently IMO.

All of our main cast members are showing off their new jutsu's.

Dat summoning though.

Apr 1, 2023 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
Flashbacks and slow paced action. Could easily be mistaken as a filler.
Apr 5, 1:27 PM

Mar 2019
Why didn't these sons of bitches do these summons before? -__-
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

77 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 20, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.