Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 21, 2014 8:37 AM

Jun 2014
Ohhhh Madara... these past 3 episodes have really made me laugh.

Get out of the spotlight Sakura no one fucking cares about your sorrow and pity. Youre still pathetic.

ehhhh and why do things have to turn like really gay when the other Konoha chounin think they have to show off?
Aug 21, 2014 8:41 AM

Jan 2014
Wow,i totally forgot Sai :I...

I Loved the Human-Yoyo...best technique ever...

Still,first hal of the episode was beyond boring,i cant stand Sakura and watching 10 minute Sakura flashback is torture for me...Also this Hinata>Naruto>Sakura thing started to become boring...I know this is not a romance anime or something but cant one of them just go and tell to him/her to forget it and move on...
Aug 21, 2014 8:50 AM

May 2013
Loved this episode.

Everyone has been honing their skills and have gotten really strong.

Naruto's reaction when Sakura rek'd the battlefield lol.
Aug 21, 2014 9:05 AM
Dec 2011
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

Get out of the spotlight Sakura no one fucking cares about your sorrow and pity. Youre still pathetic.

ehhhh and why do things have to turn like really gay when the other Konoha chounin think they have to show off?

Add to that she's a total slut seeking Sasuke handsomeness again with a bitter attitude against Naruto,
I thought she grew up a bit but a slut remain slut.
Aug 21, 2014 9:49 AM

Apr 2014
Cant wait for the next episode! A new era! The three student who used to train under Legendary Three Ninja!!! OMG. But yeah Sakura flashback at the front was redundant. And I don't understand how Sakura manage to control and store her chakra and that diamond seal on her forehead. hmm I should read the manga, yes?
Aug 21, 2014 10:16 AM

Oct 2013
Amazing episode,the next one sure looks great.

Aug 21, 2014 10:35 AM

Jan 2013
Flashbacks werent really necessary imo, but it's good to see Sakura not being useless :)
Madara and 1st Hokage - and their silly jokes :D
Aug 21, 2014 11:07 AM

May 2014
Loved this episode, even though I don't like Sakura, her attacks were pretty epic. I also laughed a lot and the teams all getting competetive was just awesome. The summoning-jutsu... NICE! I also love how Madara just relaxes and waits for Hashirama and does nothing about the ninja's attacking the Ten-Tails haha

Can't wait for the next episode!
Just Monika.
Aug 21, 2014 11:50 AM

Feb 2012
Sakura still thinking she caught up to the 2, lololo.
Aug 21, 2014 11:53 AM

Sep 2009
enjoyable episode. ovo i'm really glad that sakura was able to more or less catch up to the rest of team 7 in terms of strength. watching the other teams show off was great as well~

but sai. he definitely could've been portrayed as more successful in his appearance. maybe it's proving a point that he's not originally a part of them, but it's still disappointing to see that he didn't play a role at all.

best shot ha ha:
Aug 21, 2014 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Apart from the excruciating flashback this was a good episode. It was a bit cheesy but still nice to see the other Konoha 11 members get some action. I must admit I don't like the idea of these "transmission beings" though.

I love how Hashirama ignored Madara last episode and now Madara is returning the favor xD

I'm still confused as to why Madara isn't trying to stop them from attacking the 10-tails! Even if he thinks there's no need to worry one would hardly expect him to sit down and enjoy the scenery ^^

Have you forgotten his fight with the 5 kages. Madara's attitude to this war so far has been "meeeh, whatever." Obito has been the one sweating over the whole thing.
Aug 21, 2014 12:29 PM

Jul 2012
It really was a good episode, just as the OP has already said, those flashbacks OMG -.- Those were way too long like 10 min or something how Sakura has finally caught up?
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 21, 2014 12:58 PM
Oct 2013
bitch calm ur titts u aint got a shit on those two
but anw Madaras epic reaction !! was everything to me
Aug 21, 2014 1:06 PM

Apr 2009
Yawn, Sakura monologue and flashbacks. She's the least interesting female character on Naruto.

Too bad no shot of Team Guy because of Neji's death.
Aug 21, 2014 2:33 PM

Apr 2009
Nice Sakura !
Aug 21, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2011
ugh...too many haters saying she's not as strong as they make her out to be..or progressed or whatever the hell excuses they want to make.

Sakura is awesome. And she is worthy of Team 7, along with Sai of course. Sure she doesnt have the extra chakra that the kyuubi lents naruto, or the uzumaki blood. Sure she doesn't have the sharingan and Uchiha clan blood. She comes from a not so lengendary line like her two companions. And she doesn't have a special power, like pretty much all the other from that class have (exception in lee as well). She went from a standard 12 yr old kunoichi with no background, to one of the most powerful Medical-nin with extraordinary strength, who even has the possibility of beating her master, one day, one of the legendary sannin, Lady Tsunade.
It is even mentioned that she was able to master so many jutsu that so many have not been able to master.

I'm not gonna stomp on Hinata or any other character like you guys do. But well, I can defend one of my favorite characters, and will always do.

AND to the episode. Pretty cool. I like how the whole class basically showed off their progressed powers. Kiba still trying to compete with Naruto. Naruto's face at Sakura's basically punching like 10 monsters at once. Then that bigger one showing up and Sasuke and Naruto joining her side.

Can't wait for the
b1GZZ said:
"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" *faint*
My body can't handle the awesomeness

And this! can't freaking wait!
Aug 21, 2014 3:03 PM

May 2010
I remember that chapter like it was yesterday, but it's been pertty long

Starting to get in the groove for NS again~
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 21, 2014 3:28 PM

Dec 2012
I preferred the manga version of this episode more. The anime ruined it with all those flashbacks.
Aug 21, 2014 5:03 PM

Dec 2012
anime_papa said:

Have you forgotten his fight with the 5 kages. Madara's attitude to this war so far has been "meeeh, whatever." Obito has been the one sweating over the whole thing.

I don't think he is apathetic. He is just laid back, and overconfident on how everything will work out. And he is Edo Tensi, so unlike Obito, he doesn't have to fear of a lot of things. And also unlike Obito, he doesn't want get down to the Jinchuricki stuff too quickly.
Aug 21, 2014 5:05 PM

Feb 2013
MoonxArtemis said:
ugh...too many haters saying she's not as strong as they make her out to be..or progressed or whatever the hell excuses they want to make.

Sakura is awesome. And she is worthy of Team 7, along with Sai of course. Sure she doesnt have the extra chakra that the kyuubi lents naruto, or the uzumaki blood. Sure she doesn't have the sharingan and Uchiha clan blood. She comes from a not so lengendary line like her two companions. And she doesn't have a special power, like pretty much all the other from that class have (exception in lee as well). She went from a standard 12 yr old kunoichi with no background, to one of the most powerful Medical-nin with extraordinary strength, who even has the possibility of beating her master, one day, one of the legendary sannin, Lady Tsunade.
It is even mentioned that she was able to master so many jutsu that so many have not been able to master.

I'm not gonna stomp on Hinata or any other character like you guys do. But well, I can defend one of my favorite characters, and will always do.

AND to the episode. Pretty cool. I like how the whole class basically showed off their progressed powers. Kiba still trying to compete with Naruto. Naruto's face at Sakura's basically punching like 10 monsters at once. Then that bigger one showing up and Sasuke and Naruto joining her side.
Sakura is on your 'Favorite Characters' list so no one will take your bias opinion seriously... their is no way she can be on the same level as N & S in such a small space of time.
jnw93Aug 21, 2014 5:14 PM
Aug 21, 2014 5:09 PM

May 2013
I don't give a damn what anyone says I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This episode got me so damn amped and excited! I am a person who has mixed feelings on Sakura but I enjoyed seeing her flashbacks and her not wanting to be left behind Naruto and Sasuke. Madara was hilarious when he refused to fight Hashirama because it was a wood clone lol. Kiba continues to make me laugh, he's comedic relief. He's the Yamcha of Naruto Shippuden. I loved seeing all the teams shine and totally kick ass with that amazing OST playing. It was also nice seeing Hinata talk to Neji and see Neji try to motivate her, RIP Neji. But wow, that ending tho..... What an ending, it was nice to see Sai join the Team 7 reunion by the way. But wow, seeing all 3 members of Team 7 and the students of the 3 Sannin do Kuchiyose no Justu was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had goosebumps when I saw it. What an amazing ending to the episode. 5/5 episode for me, another great episode of Naruto Shippuden.

Aug 21, 2014 5:58 PM

Jul 2013
Core1019 said:
Putting the flashbacks aside, this was a pretty damn good episode. We got something decent from most of the characters that have been sidelined since forever. Hinata's and Sai's showings were a little underwhelming though.

The yo-yo jutsu was pretty awesome, even if the idea was "borrowed" from Togashi, again.
Taking the bait, but if you are saying that this was a rip off Killua using a yoyo to fight then you are absolutely retarded. You're like those deadbeats that say Fairy Tail is a ripoff One Piece, when the only similarities between them is that two characters have similar character designs.
MinagatachiAug 21, 2014 6:10 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
The 10minutes of flash back filler was annoying but i was happy to see things pick up in the last 10minutes. Decent episode, can't wait for next week!
Aug 21, 2014 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
Okay episode, everyone is leveling up.
Sai was useless.
The whole episode felt a bit corny. Like the character interactions aren't genuine anymore.
Aug 21, 2014 7:12 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode!
Aug 21, 2014 7:51 PM

Mar 2014
hmm... i only have two gripes with this episode.

1. animation after Sakura's/Team 7's moment was very annoying, kinda brought down some of the other team's moments. (mainly Hinata and Kiba)

2. i felt like there were a few pacing errors. like with shino's moment for example (again mostly after team 7/Sakura's moment).

other than that, good episode. loved the focus on sakura and loved how everyone was putting in work. besides team 7, i believe Ino-shika-Cho were the most entertaining and awesome group on the field with their combo.
Aug 21, 2014 10:53 PM

Aug 2012
Flashbacks, Sai failed entrance, Sakura thinking she is same level as Sasuke and Naruto nope. But the face on Naruto when he see's Sakura's punch was funny.
Aug 21, 2014 11:09 PM

Jun 2009
tiagra said:
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

Add to that she's a total slut seeking Sasuke handsomeness again with a bitter attitude against Naruto,
I thought she grew up a bit but a slut remain slut.

I think you need to look up the definition of "slut" and she just friendzones Naruto, not a bitter thing at all.

jnw93 said:
Sakura is on your ["]Favorite Characters["] list so no one will take your bias[ed] opinion seriously... the[re] is no way she can be on the same level as N & S in such a small space of time.

As for how she leveled up so much in such a short time, she's smarter and has better chakra control than the others, that's been noted since they were kids. As far as her catching up, I think she just means she is at the point where they can all trust each other's strength instead of her being shielded by them. Your assertion is biased itself (and hyperbolic) because Sakura is not on your "Favorite Characters" list and you can't speak for everyone. Also, it's anime...why waste your logic?

Anyway, I'm pumped! It's cool the sannin-ni can do the summons at an even younger age than the originals (actually, not sure about that).

Sasuke and Naruto checking out each other's mods, they will probably want to fight each other eventually lol.
Go Sakura! I actually like her more because of her normalness compared to the others.
Nice highlights of the other teams.

Sai though...fatigue? Had the unit he was with reached the battlefield when Naruto shared his chakra or did he just hear about it and miss the power-up/healing? I like Sai but that entrance was lame.
kelkenAug 21, 2014 11:25 PM
Aug 21, 2014 11:21 PM

Dec 2013
Anime is better since team 7 is back!
Aug 22, 2014 12:38 AM

Aug 2014
The flashbacks were annoying!... That aside the episode was good. All the teams showing off was funny. Sasuke and Naruto still comparing themselves with each other. While seeing all the teams showing off I was literally thinking this "They haven't been showing sai lately, Now would be the perfect time!"
*sees sai being saved by Naruto* "why did I think showing him was a good idea?" *face palms horribly*.
Aug 22, 2014 12:57 AM
Dec 2011
HELL YEAH BABY.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ITS EPIC..............! i couldn't stop smiling and screaming with excitement hitting my hands to the computer chair then clapping my hands together oh my god i was completely red and had goosebumps the entire episode it is perfect magnificent episode ...

every moment was important everything was important when MINATO ADMIRED NARUTO OH THAT HAPPY FACE OF A FATHER!!! , WHEN SAKURA ACTIVATED FULL, WHEN 1ST HOKAGE REMEMBERS TSUNADE, WHEN HINATA KICK also remembering naruto AND WHEN NEJI IS TEACHING AND HELPING HINATA wow... how much i miss NEJI ,when madara ignore hashirama, when Naruto was afraid of sakura, sasuke acknowledging narutos power ,Naruto saving SAI was so cute i love sai , last but not the least THE SUMMONING ! absolute brilliance ! :3 no words to express the feelings i had in my heart and soul this story hits right to your core wow! :3

i have to say this i forgot to mention because of all the excitement i love the ending theme song its the best also i love the opening theme song it has NEJI in it briefly i just wish NEJI was there in the ending theme song they did it purposely to make you realize that he is gone.. i miss him so much i just wish he was here savoring this moment where everyone's back together finally :3
Aug 22, 2014 1:39 AM

Jul 2007
I am just blown away by this discussion. Does the hatred for sakura really run this deep? So much so that your views are clouded and you can't even enjoy the other spectacular moments of the episode or even recognize them because all you can think about was that "Sakura gaining center attention"

I can't believe people can't see things for what it is, all there focused on is following the manga material perfectly. If you never read the manga, and you saw this episode, you would have a completely different opinion of it.

The flash backs may of been 10 min, but my god when is the last time we have seen some of those events in the series strung together. It was completely fitting and appropriate for the upcoming events between the main 3 and sakura's inner struggles to finally walk with them instead of always behind them. It was symbolic even.

I really loved the choice of music they used to, very nostalgic for these moments. It was also great seeing all of the interactions between the konoho 11 to kind of reflect on how far they's come. To me this episode was nothing but perfect and i think it was even handled more efficiently in the anime then in the manga with its flash backs which gave sakura's shinining moments more purpose and ever all just made it more epic.

This is the kind of episode that brings out every emotion you have, that you have to sit back and crack a big smile after seeing all of your favorite characters all fighting together, that you been following for 15 years. This is the sort of feeling, this episode gave me. It was just true nostalgia.

And don't worry there is still some very large roles that sakura will be doing So hopefully the fanbase might recognize her achievements by then.
ArtimesGamerAug 22, 2014 1:53 AM

Aug 22, 2014 2:48 AM

Jan 2014
^nope,i couldnt care less about Sakura's inner struggles...And no she is not walking with them and she will never be...She wont be in same level with them just because she became better with hitting stuff(thanks to Naruto) or learned few healing trick...

I'm really enjoying these last 10 episodes but that doesnt mean i will start liking Sakura...We know why Hinata loves Naruto,we know why Sasuke-Naruto love/hate each other,even Neji/Hinata and Neji/Lee relationships are clear and well developed in that little time they had...But i never felt why Naruto claims to be in love with Sakura or why Sakura keeps going after Sasuke...

She is not part of the story,she is just the girl who keeps hitting Naruto...Kushina was similar to Sakura but she had reasons to be like that,what is the reason Sakura acts like that?

Every fight with Sakura was nothing more than a joke,she always stayed behind and said why i am useless,why they had to protect me...While she was crying because she was useless Sasuke and Naruto was training day and night,pushing themselves to become better...I dont know if Mangaka make it intentionally or not but the character "Sakura" is a big Fail
Aug 22, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2013
when Shikamaru said: "What an amazing barrier..." I thought he sounded so freaking familiar and then guess what... he has the same voice actor as Bartolomeo!... damn

I guess Sakura's still got her feelings for Sasuke... If it was the old me.. I'd be freaking pissed but fuck this shit I've given up. Sakura and Sasuke, I don't care anymore. Naruto has Hinata. Which is no matter how you look at is far better than Sakura in all aspects.

There was, yet again, another unnecessary and annoying flashback but fortunately it only took a few minutes and not dozens of episodes. We had a few share of comedy. nice.
Aug 22, 2014 3:23 AM

Dec 2012
That was unnecessary flashblack. It's not like i hate sakura.

Aug 22, 2014 5:01 AM

May 2013
Madara doesn't want to fight clones. They're too easy for him. lol
Felt like a Sakura episode. She caught up to Naruto and Sasuke. Good for her.
Something probably awesome will happen next episode.
Aug 22, 2014 5:02 AM

Jan 2013
link9us said:
I am just blown away by this discussion. Does the hatred for sakura really run this deep? So much so that your views are clouded and you can't even enjoy the other spectacular moments of the episode or even recognize them because all you can think about was that "Sakura gaining center attention"

I can't believe people can't see things for what it is, all there focused on is following the manga material perfectly. If you never read the manga, and you saw this episode, you would have a completely different opinion of it.

Dont get me wrong, I think it's cool that she's gotten stronger and made improvements.
But I just dont like her , just like Sasuke.
Sakura always trying to go after Sasuke from the start, even though he clearly didnt show any interest. (Not even understanding Naruto's feelings after like 400 / 450 episodes)

Sasuke from the start being a smug little boy with a dark past ... etc.

On the other hand, I think its cool they're back together, and the little jokes they made about Sasuke being Hokage and the rest following up.
Aug 22, 2014 12:04 PM
Aug 2014
last episodes are pretty annoying.. It s been like hundreds of epidodes we see naruto doing super nice stuff never did before and during this fight he is the only one matching the fight.. he s like the super boss.. And then sakura destroy the ground, like hundreds of not important characters, and yup she is at his level.. WTF?
And now everyone is as strong as him.. really?
And what about sasuke the only bad guy left.. come back and want to be hokage.. heu no.. shut the Fck up and get out of here dude.. I really like naruto but he is like a cuckold boy when sasuke is there..
Niv182Aug 22, 2014 12:08 PM
Aug 22, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
LonelyWizard said:

We know why Hinata loves Naruto,we know why Sasuke-Naruto love/hate each other,even Neji/Hinata and Neji/Lee relationships are clear and well developed in that little time they had...But i never felt why Naruto claims to be in love with Sakura or why Sakura keeps going after Sasuke...

She is not part of the story,she is just the girl who keeps hitting Naruto...Kushina was similar to Sakura but she had reasons to be like that,what is the reason Sakura acts like that?

Every fight with Sakura was nothing more than a joke,she always stayed behind and said why i am useless,why they had to protect me...While she was crying because she was useless Sasuke and Naruto was training day and night,pushing themselves to become better...I dont know if Mangaka make it intentionally or not but the character "Sakura" is a big Fail

I almost puked reading this.

First of all Sakura is not ''going'' after Sasuke. Ever since the timeskip, her feelings towards Sasuke definitely changed, and even more so, by what happened in the Kage Summit arc.

She is a part of the story, whether you want to acknowledge that or not is irrelevant and insignificant. She is factually part of the central team of the story, Team 7, and had her impact on the story (saving both Naruto and Sasuke, had her effect on the relationship between the protagonist and the deturagonist, indirectly saved the life of the kazekage, defeated alongside Chiyo, a member of the akatsuki, was the reason for the reunion of team 7 again, and more important roles in the manga). Sigh, so you just complete disregarded, the substantial change in her relationship with Naruto since the time skip, but you did say that you don't care for her internal struggle so I'm not surprised, but if you don't care for her, or want to pay attention to blatantly obvious stuff regarding her, then I suggest you keep your empty and baseless criticism to yourself. Those are terms of endearment, and are played as that, and as comedy, nitpick more please, and keep ignoring the serious moments between her and Naruto.

What every fight? She hasn't been in many direct fights in the first place. She kicked ass against Sasori. And haven't been directly involved with another fight, until this moment in the anime, where she stood by Naruto and Sasuke side. What you are describing is part 1 Sakura. After that she only ever cried for two reasons

1/ For Naruto, she felt guilt, and felt sadness towards him many times (i.e When she found out about the fate of the Jinchuriks)

2/ For Sasuke. After he tried to kill her. Because he became such a cold person, that she longer recognize him, and for what happened to her Team 7.

Maybe pay attention, instead of failing in criticizing something.
Aug 22, 2014 12:42 PM

Dec 2012
PrOxAnto said:

Sakura always trying to go after Sasuke from the start, even though he clearly didnt show any interest. (Not even understanding Naruto's feelings after like 400 / 450 episodes)

It appears we are watching a completely different anime.
Aug 22, 2014 12:52 PM

Mar 2012
They were so unfair with Sai

Everyone showing their "super jutsu" ...and then Sai couldn't do anything u_u

Bad Kishimoto is bad.
Aug 22, 2014 4:08 PM
Aug 2014
Naruto Shippuuden

Please recognize the song from episode 373

song starts at 15:21 min

I greet :D
Aug 22, 2014 10:00 PM

Jun 2010
i dont understand why everyone so fucking nice with sasuke and glad to see him. Hes fucking dick, few hours ago he wants to destroy konoha, want to kill naruto etc.
Now hes back and: " I will be hokage, deal with it.
everyone: " yey, sasuke, yey"

forendelAug 22, 2014 10:20 PM
Aug 23, 2014 2:25 AM
May 2013
Great Episode! Team 7 looked so cool. And now everybody wants to be Hokage~ ^_^
Aug 23, 2014 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
This episode reminded me that although Sakura is useless as a ninja, she does make a good wife solely due to the fact that she can maintain her youth with that same jutsu as Tsunade.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 23, 2014 5:26 AM

Apr 2013
I didn't really like the formulaic structure of the episode and it was a tad too cheesy for my taste, but at least I didn't mind the flashback that much. Still, Sakura is dreaming if she thinks she caught up to Naruto and Sasuke.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Aug 23, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
The last kuchiyose no jutsu. ♥
Aug 23, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2013
forendel said:
i dont understand why everyone so fucking nice with sasuke and glad to see him. Hes fucking dick, few hours ago he wants to destroy konoha, want to kill naruto etc.
Now hes back and: " I will be hokage, deal with it.
everyone: " yey, sasuke, yey"

I don't know if you haven't been paying attention, but maybe it's because the world is ending or something? At this point NO ONE trusts him, but they are just sweeping it under the rug because more important shit is happening.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2014 7:27 AM

Oct 2009
Ugh..a Sakura episode -_-...nice to see the other teams getting some spotlight for once and lol poor Sai XDD

I might've watched the flashbacks and gotten a 20minute episode instead of 10, if we weren't shown all of these million times over.

Still it was nice and nostalgic too see everyone working together ^^
Aug 24, 2014 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
Summoning Jutsu!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 484 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2016

79 by Vysarine »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Itachi is a messed up character and doesn't deserve the fan love

Decader - Dec 11, 2023

41 by IAmOdie »»
Apr 13, 12:44 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shotta77 - Oct 30, 2008

102 by a_polani »»
Apr 11, 3:50 AM

» Any Recommendations?

Proman9710 - Oct 5, 2021

49 by Proman9710 »»
Apr 10, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 20 Discussion

jobocan - Jul 19, 2007

41 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 10, 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.