Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2014 11:49 PM

Jul 2014
Just like the title says. I'm looking for some anime like sword of the stranger. It can be a movie or series, doesn't matter. Just looking for something that revolves around samurai and stuff like that. I would prefer something with new/impressive animation. Thanks!
Aug 21, 2014 1:19 AM

Sep 2013
Sword of the Stranger is indeed a good anime, sadly there isn't any that comes into mind which is similar.

One samurai anime which comes to mind is Samurai Champloo. Wasn't really my kind of anime so I never finished it.

I know this is meant to be anime recommendations, but there is some movies which I enjoyed around the premise of samurai that you me be interested in. They are "47 Ronin" and "The Last Samurai".

I suggest checking out Sword of the Stranger Recommendations if you haven't all ready. Sorry I couldn't be of more help and I hope you find what you are looking for!
Aug 21, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2011
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
17 minutes ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

18 by windyshadow »»
1 hour ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
7 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
8 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.