Forums
New
Aug 20, 2014 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
Ok, let's make it short and clear.

I loved:

D-Frag
Acchi Kocchi
Tonari no Seki-Kun (More or less, it got very repetitive)

Those are actually the only 2 anime that ''only'' focused on comedy and i really loved.

I'd love if there would be a little little bit of romance. Like in D-Frag. I mean, you couldn't call it romance, but it was there anyway a little bit.

Ofc, the anime should have a happy ending. (Are there even Sad endings in comedy anime)?

Edit: I've started Yuru Yuri yesterday, but the first episode didn't convince me

Edit2: Azumanga Daioh didn't convince me either.
BphantomAug 20, 2014 1:10 PM
Aug 20, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2008
Sket Dance
Senyuu
Kill me baby(not that good but the laughs are guaranteed)
Lucky Star
Minami-ke
Aug 20, 2014 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
All of them have '' a little bit '' of romance? I really ain't asking for much. Only maybe a crush or something like that.
Aug 20, 2014 1:15 PM

Dec 2008
Sket Dance would be the one who has more romance in it, but you'll have to wait for it, then minami-ke (in a very lesser extent) the other ones don't have almost any romance, but for the laughs i recommend senyuu, it's a 5 min anime.

Edit: Also Seitokai no Yakuindomo, but it doesn't have that much romance either.
Aug 20, 2014 1:19 PM

Feb 2014
You could try Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Has a similar sort of feel to the show.
Aug 20, 2014 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
I wouldn't say its very similar to D-Frag but it is a comedy with a hint of romance. It's funny in the way the MC reacts to everything.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7647/Arakawa_Under_the_Bridge
Aug 20, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks

Sket dance sound's interesting, but it is a bit too long tbh. Well, it depends. How far does the romance actually develop?

Minami-ke: Will check it out, thanks so far :)

Senyuu is short, so i'll give it a shot aswell.

Seitokai: I laughed the first couple of episodes, but somehow... I don't know, i might have to try it again
Aug 20, 2014 1:23 PM

Jan 2014
Im planning to watch Arakawa already... someday. Not sure, i want to marathon it if it is good since it got 2 seasons.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko: Sounds good, but it is a harem. I don't mind harems, but...

Will it end in a harem ending? Like, MC not choosing anyone, and all girls still ''chasing'' after him?

Also, is the whole anime about the MC trying to peek at girls and stuff like that? The synopsis leads me to think that, that's why im asking
Aug 20, 2014 1:33 PM

Dec 2008
Bphantom said:
Thanks

Sket dance sound's interesting, but it is a bit too long tbh. Well, it depends. How far does the romance actually develop?

Minami-ke: Will check it out, thanks so far :)

Senyuu is short, so i'll give it a shot aswell.

Seitokai: I laughed the first couple of episodes, but somehow... I don't know, i might have to try it again

[Sket Dance] The romance isn't fully developed in the anime, you get nice moments and even a Love Triangle plus other potential couples, if you want to know more you should read the manga.
Aug 20, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
I see, thanks :)
Aug 20, 2014 1:43 PM

Apr 2012
Mitsudomoe
You're asking for comedy anime you'd enjoy. Mitsudomoe is one of those.
There's little but still some romance in it, too.^^
Don't be misleaded by the rather boring description of the anime, it's a hidden gem despite its high rating.
Aug 20, 2014 1:58 PM

Apr 2013
Seto no Hanayome - great comedy, parody driven, crazy and pretty solid romance to boot.
Binbougami ga! - similar to D-Frag in terms of craziness and over-the-top comedy. Has very tiny hints of romance.
Baka to Test
Ouran High School Host Club - amazing comedy reverse harem. Great cast of characters.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru - very good
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Ranma 1/2 - classic, I'm a huge fan
Aug 20, 2014 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Didn't like the first episode of Mitsudomoe tbh. Does it get better?

Seto: It's pretty long, so i'll think about it.
Bunbougami: Yeah, many people are suggesting it, so i guess i have to give it a go.

Baka: Yep, many people are suggesting this aswell.

Ouran: I've never tried a reverse harem, so i can't judge, but im not a fan of the concept itself. (Many boys surrounding 1 girl)

Yahari: I think i'll give this a go. I've seen the first episode some time ago and i quit enjoyed it, so i guess i'll continoue to watch this for now.

Bokura: Im planning to watch this soon

Ranma 1/2: I loved this show when i was a kid. Just a beautiful show.
Aug 20, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2012
Bphantom said:
Didn't like the first episode of Mitsudomoe tbh. Does it get better?

You only watched one episode? Yes, it gets better.
And to be honest, I found the humour and basic tone of the anime to be almost the same level as in Acchi Kocchi which I loved.
Aug 20, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2014
The art is a bit ''strange'', but that's no reason to drop it for me. Just, that the first episode didn't really appeal to me. But since you said it gets better i'll give it another go :)

Thanks.

Btw, someone know about Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou?
Aug 20, 2014 3:47 PM
Dec 2010
Urusei Yatsura
Seto no Hanayome

Beelzebub
DNA²
Dr. Slump
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
Golden Boy
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W
Love Lab
Midori no Hibi
Aug 20, 2014 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
All of this com-rom, are really good:

Arakawa Under the Bridge
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
FLCL
Genshiken
Hoozuki no Reitetsu (NO ROMANCE, but hilarious)
Midori no Hibi
NHK ni Youkoso!
Seitokai no Ichizon
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Working!!
Aug 21, 2014 3:47 AM

Jan 2014
Ah, thanks for that list :)

Question: Which of those have the ''most'' romance in it?
Aug 21, 2014 3:49 AM

May 2013
Cromartie Koukou - no romance at all but one of the best and funniest manga/anime ever.
Aug 21, 2014 5:38 AM

Apr 2012
Bphantom said:

Arakawa, midori no hibi and FLCL and probably baka to test/seitokai no ichizon (they're unfinished love triangle though)
Aug 21, 2014 6:59 AM

Dec 2013
Nyan Koi
Haiyore Nyaruko san
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Tonari no Kaibutsu
Aug 21, 2014 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
kentick said:
Bphantom said:

Arakawa, midori no hibi and FLCL and probably baka to test/seitokai no ichizon (they're unfinished love triangle though)

Unfinished love triangles?

As much as i know arakawa is pretty ''complete'', isnt it? I mean, there is no sign of the female MC falling for someone else, is there?

Anyway, i'll make sure to check them all out and come back to you guys. Thanks for all the recs :)
Aug 21, 2014 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
Senyuu+
Nichijou
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Aug 21, 2014 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
To be honest, Midori no Kibi sounds pretty interesting. Im wondering however:

Will the girl on/in his hand eventually turn to a ''real girl''? Also, how far does the romance go?
Aug 21, 2014 11:16 AM

Apr 2013
Bphantom said:
To be honest, Midori no Kibi sounds pretty interesting. Im wondering however:

Will the girl on/in his hand eventually turn to a ''real girl''? Also, how far does the romance go?

Aug 21, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
What do you mean with some unforseen circumstances? Also, will there be anything like a kiss or a hug? And, you said MC confessed to girl, is the love mutual?

Aug 21, 2014 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Bphantom said:
What do you mean with some unforseen circumstances? Also, will there be anything like a kiss or a hug? And, you said MC confessed to girl, is the love mutual?

I mean, it will literally spoil 99% of the show.
Aug 21, 2014 12:02 PM

Jan 2014
Depending if she will ''remember'' her past spent with him, i'll watch it. I hope someone can confirm this :) It sounds funny :)

Thanks for the information so far.

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

17 by duchessliz87 »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - 9 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
4 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.