Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 23, 2015 4:16 AM
Dec 2013
luteum said:

He has back surgery, you ignorant fuck.

So? You draw with your hands, not with your back.
Jan 23, 2015 4:19 AM

Jul 2013
fightingdreamer7 said:
luteum said:

He has back surgery, you ignorant fuck.

So? You draw with your hands, not with your back.
my god you're one of the biggest idiots I've seen in awhile.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jan 23, 2015 4:56 AM

Jul 2013
facade63 said:
StefanHere said:
i don't think alot of people understand how much strain a weekly serialization puts on a person especially if it really is true that he has no assistants i cant even imagine

and dont be so quick to forget what hes given us

We can argue about this but we both know Togashi is a lazy prick everybody knows it and if you dont admit it you are stubborn.

1. you need to appreciate how hard it is making a story that has the as much quality of HxH alone
2. you need to appreciate how hard it is to draw 20 pages a week alone
3. someone who is lazy does not do 524 chapters in WSJ that are successful as Togashi
Jan 23, 2015 6:27 AM

Oct 2014
Fuchsia_ said:
my god you're one of the biggest idiots I've seen in awhile.

He is a Tokyo Ghoul fan, what can you expect?

Recovery after a back surgery usually takes around 5-6months at least, I hope he is back around June.

Jump should give him a Oda-type of schedule.

Jan 23, 2015 6:37 AM

Sep 2013
StefanHere said:

1. you need to appreciate how hard it is making a story that has the as much quality of HxH alone
3. someone who is lazy does not do 524 chapters in WSJ that are successful as Togashi

1/That is irrelevant, as it's subjective, a.k.a just an opinion. It has no relation to hardwork.

2/ Except togashi doesn't draw much details half of the time, at one point he drew his scribbles on a napkin. And Shounen Jump chapters are usually less than 20 pages.

3/ He worked hard on YYH. But he is indeed lazy, and brings the least effort in the making of HxH. Any mangaka on a weekly magazine well have to work hard by default, so it's makes zero sense to call Togashi not lazy, when he is below the average mangaka in that aspect.

He doesn't have work ethics, even before his back problems got serious. After what he experienced from YYH, he doesn't seem to be the same, as said in his interview, on his desire to not give most of his time for his next manga that being HxH, and not being stressed etc
Jan 23, 2015 7:41 AM

Jul 2013
luteum said:
StefanHere said:

1/That is irrelevant, as it's subjective, a.k.a just an opinion. It has no relation to hardwork.

2/ Except togashi doesn't draw much details half of the time, at one point he drew his scribbles on a napkin. And Shounen Jump chapters are usually less than 20 pages.

3/ He worked hard on YYH. But he is indeed lazy, and brings the least effort in the making of HxH. Any mangaka on a weekly magazine well have to work hard by default, so it's makes zero sense to call Togashi not lazy, when he is below the average mangaka in that aspect.

He doesn't have work ethics, even before his back problems got serious. After what he experienced from YYH, he doesn't seem to be the same, as said in his interview, on his desire to not give most of his time for his next manga that being HxH, and not being stressed etc

so its subjective so it automatically means it took 0 effort/time? that's pretty hilarious
not gonna bother reading the rest after that
Jan 23, 2015 9:38 AM

Sep 2013
StefanHere said:
luteum said:

so its subjective so it automatically means it took 0 effort/time? that's pretty hilarious
not gonna bother reading the rest after that

sasuga huntard

Brilliant.
Feb 26, 2015 3:03 PM

Apr 2012
"2 weeks" togashi deserves a punch in the face in hunter x hunter style. :D
Mar 4, 2015 8:59 AM

Jan 2010
At this point I believe the Hiatus Arc is the defining theme and storyarc of not only HxH but Togashi's career. I pity the future HxH fans who won't be able to get the full experience like us.
Mar 4, 2015 11:08 AM

Jun 2012
Everytime I see a new post in this thread I get hopeful, only to see said post, silently shed a tear, and close the tab

Lynx_7 said:
At this point I believe the Hiatus Arc is the defining theme and storyarc of not only HxH but Togashi's career. I pity the future HxH fans who won't be able to get the full experience like us.

lol this is almost sig-worthy
Mar 4, 2015 8:31 PM

Jan 2012
Kaimon said:
Everytime I see a new post in this thread I get hopeful, only to see said post, silently shed a tear, and close the tab

Same here lmao. I'll keep checking this board every 2 weeks or month in hope of news only to be disappointed. welp april here i come.
you sound poor
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.